My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my back to Mr. Taft. "Will you please remove my necklace, sir."

Robert took it off and handed it to me. I unzipped my LBD and stepped out of it, leaving me in only my lingerie. I took the dress and necklace and gave it to Mrs. Taft.

"These are yours, ma'am. I won't wear items purchased with stolen money. The rest of it, I'll earn. I'm incredibly sorry my thieving husband stole the money intended for your charities. Please accept my sincerest apologies, and I also apologize to you for sucking your husband's cock."

"Thank you," Mrs. Taft said, the first words she'd uttered.

I took Mr. Taft's hand, led him to right in front of my stupid husband, knelt down in front of him and unzipped his fly, extracting his very nice cock from his pants. I gave him the very best blow job of which I was capable, lovingly handling and stroking his balls, taking as much of his cock as I could, which wasn't all of it, not without gagging. The other five people in the room watched me do it, one his wife, one my husband, and three strangers. I sucked him for over ten minutes, saving all of his cum when he climaxed, moaning. I went to my husband, and kissed him goodbye, passing every drop of sperm into his mouth as I did so. Let him eat it, asshole.

"You can take him out of here now," I told the two guards. "I'll find another way home on Sunday." I held my hand out to Mrs. Taft. "I've never tasted pussy before. I'd like to see how much I enjoy it."

I watched them march Ransom out, then I started crying. I don't think I'd ever felt as miserable as I did then. I'd put on a brave front, but I was terrified. I'd wanted another child, but I'd be giving another couple two before I could have mine. Fuck that bastard to hell.

Mrs. Taft put her arms around me and held me as I cried it out. She didn't say anything. What was there to say. It wasn't her fault I was in this fix. Nor was it mine, which is what really steamed me. I hadn't planned anything, done anything, profited from anything, but I was going to pay for everything with my body. Words couldn't express my anger.

Eventually, the crying stopped, and I calmed down, and I blew my nose, and took a glass of water. I let Mr. and Mrs. Taft lead me to their bedroom, where I got in the bed in my bra and panties, wishing they were nicer, to begin to earn my breeding money, and pay my fucking husband's debts.

******

Robert Taft was nicer than he had to be. Essentially, I'd just agreed to be his sexual plaything and eventual brood mare, promising to give him and his wife two children, then another one for my husband to raise. I'd already seen his cock, having sucked it, and it was nice, longer and thicker than my husband's. Instead of taking me, the three of us just talked. We were on the bed in their bedroom. I still had my underclothes on. They hadn't made me strip yet. They asked about where I grew up, what my family was like, where I went to school, what my interests were, about my daughter, how I met jackass and what made me decide to marry him.

They didn't call him jackass, being too polite, but that's what he was to me now, a thief who stole from those who needed it most. I didn't want to talk about him, so blew off their questions about him, although I answered the rest, trying to put off the real reason I was here, to fuck a total stranger. They let me ask questions about themselves, so I learned things that weren't in his official company bio.

How much he'd loved his first wife and how much Robert had been looking forward to his first child, the devastation he felt for years after her death. How business driven he was after losing her, making much of his vast fortune after her death because he had nothing to go home to. Meeting Penelope at an art gallery during a show for an artist, who's work they both admired.

"I knew who he was, of course," Penelope said. "Robert was already making a name for himself and I'd see articles about him. He was devastatingly handsome. Still is, I think. I was drawn to him immediately. I would have hopped into bed with him immediately if he'd asked, but he didn't. We did talk about the artist a lot. I think we still have a couple of his pieces. We had coffee after the show, and one date led to another, to another. I never imagined I'd end up married to him. I hoped for a couple of quick beddings out of the deal. I'd already had my hysterectomy and most of the articles I'd read, talked about how devastated he was not to have children, and I couldn't give him that. Somehow, he managed to fall in love with me anyway."

"Not to put too fine a point on it, but when did you decide to use Ransom's crime to fuck a couple kids into me?"

"I'm afraid that was my idea," Penelope said. "I was the one who first had suspicions about money being stolen from various charities. Robert put some crackerjack investigators on it. Ransom's name came up, and they started looking into his background, finding you and Emma. We'd be looking through all of these investigators' reports, and saw pictures of you and your little girl.

"I looked at her and thought, 'What a beautiful child. How I wish I could have a sweet child like that of my own', and I realized that we looked quite a bit alike, blonde hair, tall, and that Emmaline could almost be my child. Oh, how much I wanted a little girl like her. And I saw you, and thought, 'I wouldn't kick you out of bed either.' They finally got all the evidence they needed for an arrest. At the time, we thought you were involved as well. I realized that little girl might be without her parents, either of them. That made me try to think if there was anything else that we could do rather than have you both arrested.

"It just popped into my head. 'Maybe, they'd agree to give us a couple of kids if offered the choice.' We could have two kids that looked enough like us that they could be ours, even if it was only half ours. Both of us liked how nice you looked, how athletic, how pretty. We knew you produced pretty children. Robert asked Mr. Bancroft to come up with a plan to offer to you, based upon what we knew at the time. Being a lawyer, he felt there needed to be all these safeguards to ensure we got what we wanted out of the deal, since it was going to cost us a lot of money. The idea to make Ransom a cuckold, and make him raise one of our children was Robert's. He was so angry that one of his employees would steal from my charities, thinking we'd be so blind and ignorant, we'd never spot the theft, pissed him off. It was like Ransom was trying to cuckold Robert, using money instead of his wife, take from us what was ours, and assume it would be unnoticed, or forgiven. Honestly, we have no idea what he was thinking."

"Neither do I. I knew he was ambitious, but I thought he'd work for his success, not steal it. Be honest with yourselves. Do you really want a pathetic, sad, little thief like Ransom raising one of Robert's children? Knowing he's out there in the world being raised by idiot criminals?"

"He'd have you as a mother," Robert said.

"How is that any better, since you thought I was a thief as well? Someday you find your child is in jail because he was raised by a couple of criminals, and that's the moral background he or she grew up in?"

"Putting it that way, probably not," Robert said. "I guess I didn't think that through as well as I thought."

"I get it. You were angry. No angrier than I am, but I don't want my child growing up with Ransom. You certainly shouldn't. Thievery shows a complete lack of moral character. It's a combination of lying, cheating, stealing, taking what's not yours and thinking your needs supersede everyone else's. That's the kind of person who'll end up cheating on me, if he hasn't already. I don't want a man like that in my life. That's the major problem I have with this deal, that you'd make me remain with him. I have no respect for him anymore, no love, no trust. The thought of him touching me makes my skin crawl. Do whatever else you need to do, but don't make me stay with him. Arrest him for all I care."

"We probably have no legal grounds to do so unless he violates the terms of the agreement. It obligates us as well as you," Robert said.

"Let's get this over with. If we're going to fuck, let's do it. I'm emotionally exhausted and I need to get some sleep," I said.

"We don't have to have sex tonight," Penelope said. "Honestly, this weekend is mostly to get to know one another. We don't want to rape you. I mean, you're contractually obligated to give us a couple children and if you're fertile, we'd like you to try. Now that we know you weren't involved, I feel sorry that we went about it this way. As you pointed out, you're making the payment on Ransom's debt. We thought it was your debt, too, when we conceived of, and concocted this plan. If you want, you can sleep in another room, but if you're willing, you could sleep here with us. Just sleep. I can give you a night shirt or something to put on. If you feel like it, we could try some stuff, some sex, this weekend, but if you don't, you won't be in any trouble. Is that okay?"

"Thank you. I appreciate that. Given the alternatives, sleeping here seems fine to me. Your sheets are wonderful, by the way." I ran my hand over it. "So soft. I wasn't planning on spending the night here. I don't have a toothbrush. I'm not sure how much you want to cuddle under the circumstances."

"We bought some things. I've got what you need. Come with me."

I followed Penelope into the bathroom and she gave me a basket with a toothbrush, toothpaste, mini mouthwash, make-up remover, night cream, skin lotion, and even Tampax in case I was having a period. I wasn't, but it was nice they'd planned for it. She went into the closet and found me one of Robert's night shirts because I needed the extra length. They left me alone while I took care of my night time needs. When I came out of the bathroom, they went in, and I heard them taking a shower. I'd taken mine before dressing to come here, so skipped it. When they came out, Robert had on a pair of boxers, and Penelope had on a night shirt similar to mine. They had me get in the middle of the bed, gave me a rather chaste, good night kiss, then left me alone. Here I thought I was in for a weekend of unbridled fucking with a couple of strangers, including a woman for the first time, and they were leaving me alone.

******

When I woke up the following morning, they were both up. There was a silk robe on the end of the bed with a note, telling me I could use it. I slipped it on and wandered around the house a bit until I found them in the kitchen. Both of them had robes similar to mine over their night clothes. I was surprised they didn't have a cook making breakfast, but Penelope told me they only used him for lunch and supper, because she could make eggs just fine. Penelope whipped up some scrambled eggs and fed me. I felt more like a guest than a sex toy.

Breakfast over, Penelope took me on a tour of the house. I found out that they had an elevator from the garage that went all the way to the widow's walk and solarium at the top. It was a beautiful home. The second floor had some work spaces for Robert and a couple rooms for the butler, and a maid and driver. The cook came as needed, living somewhere else. The maid and driver were married and lived together. There was a kitchenette for them to make small meals. The third floor had the kitchen, living room, game/entertainment room, formal dining room and a couple of guest bedrooms. The fourth floor had the master bedroom where we'd slept, overlooking the ocean, a primary guest room, also facing the water, and three other bedrooms, one of which would be the nursery when I dropped their kid, and a small library/reading room. The very top had a small glass enclosed room, air conditioned in case it was too hot, or raining, but was mostly a deck, with lots of outdoor type patio furniture, including some tables with umbrellas, and an awning or canopy, in the event you'd gotten enough sun. Every floor but the garage level, had an outside deck at least fifteen feet wide, with places to sit and savor the view, which included some spectacular sunsets, and all but the bedroom floor had wet bars, mini-fridges and a grill on the decks.

Since we finished the tour at the top, Penelope asked, "Do you want to get some sun?"

"I didn't bring a suit."

"Do you think anyone can see you up here?" She was taking off her robe and sleep shirt as she asked.

She had a neatly trimmed, short muff of hair on her mons, blonde, so curtains matching the drapes. Her breasts were on the smallish side, maybe big B, small C, that would probably look good into her sixties, and largish nipples, which really stuck out. I'm sure Robert loved to suck on them. Hips not unlike mine, maybe a trifle wider, flat stomach, toned legs and arms.

I looked around. There were some condos or apartments higher than where we were, but at least two hundred yards down the beach. Some pervert would need a telescope or binoculars to get a good view onto their roof.

"I guess not." I followed her lead and shed my clothes, the first time I was totally naked in front of her. Her eyes followed me taking off what few clothes I had, appreciating all I had to offer.

"You're a truly beautiful woman, Samantha."

"Thank you, so are you."

"Would you like me to apply some sun screen?"

I guessed this was where I would start earning my keep. "Sure."

I was surprised by her restraint. She did apply lotion all over my body, but it was only touching me enough to do the job, and not fondle me as I'd expected.

"Can you do me?" Penelope asked when she was finished.

"Uh, sure," I said.

I more or less did the same thing for her she'd done for me, ending on her front. I brushed her lips with mine and claimed a lounge.

"Thank you," she said, smiling.

"You're welcome."

For the next hour, we chatted some more, and Penelope got me to relate about more of my life, like they'd said, getting to know me better.

After some time lounging and talking, she got ice cold waters from the fridge, giving me one, and applying more sunscreen, maybe taking a few moments more everyplace she rubbed it on, but not obviously fondling me any more than she had the first time, and I once again returned the favor.

At lunchtime, I heard the elevator. I was about to pull a towel over me, but Penelope said I didn't have to, it was only Robert.

"How do you know?"

"Because no one else comes up here without an invite."

Did I feel a little different knowing Robert would see me in my altogether? A little, but at some point, he was going to fuck me, and he'd be seeing me naked then, legs spread, pussy opened for his cock. This was nothing in comparison, so I let it go.

Robert, in a robe, had a large tray with food, an assortment of salads and fresh fruits. He took off the robe and revealed a small swim suit. His body was prime, despite his age. You could see he took good care of himself. His cock was quiescent at the moment, not nearly the long, thick thing I'd sucked last night, but not small either.

"We usually move under the canopy in the afternoon," Penelope said. "Too much sun is bad for the skin."

Everyone moved under the canopy and we enjoyed our lunch around a table. We all lounged again after, forgoing the sunscreen under the canopy, but putting on an aloe based moisturizer instead, to keep our skin supple. This time, it was mostly Robert and I talking, although Penelope would participate if she felt she had something to add to the conversation.

Around three, Robert asked if I wanted a massage. "You should really have one," Penelope said. "His hands are marvelous."

Now, I'd never gotten a massage from my husband, that didn't end in sex, so I figured, this is it. I'm going to get fucked now. It was bound to happen sometime.

"Uh, okay. Why not?"

Surprise, surprise. Robert never took his suit off, and although I felt the weight of his erection as he straddled my back and rubbed me, he never tried to fuck me. His hands were magic. I was loose as a goose before he finished, and I was ready, but he never even had me turn over, and while his hands kneaded hell out of my ass cheeks, they never dipped down to fondle my pussy or my crack, although he came close. Close enough, I could feel the moisture seeping from my pussy.

"Good?" Robert asked.

"Very good. Penelope was right about your hands."

He gave my ass a friendly swat and went back to his lounge. I actually took a nap I was so relaxed.

Penelope woke me at five. "We're going to eat at six. You might want to shower the lotion and sunscreen off."

"Thanks, Mrs. Taft, you know, for everything."

"Call me Pen. All my friends do, and we haven't done everything yet." She smiled with a twinkle in her eye. "Maybe we'll get to everything before the weekend is over. Would you like me to wash your back?"

So, I stood in the shower with another naked woman, not like I hadn't before, but this time, we washed each other, and it was another tease. Just enough soaping and washing to let you know more was being offered, but not enough to reach out and grab it.

Dinner was sea bass, verts fraiche, (fresh greens), new potatoes lightly seasoned with rosemary and parsley, and a light chocolate mousse. Since I didn't have any clothes with me, I ate in my robe, naked underneath, and conscious of my lack of attire, though it was never commented on. After supper, Penelope and I watched a movie on a massive TV screen. We were sitting on the couch, and Penelope pulled my head down on her lap, and she played with my hair as we watched. It would have been so easy for her hand to push under my halfway opened robe and play with my breasts, but she never did. At ten, we went to bed, Robert still busy with whatever Robert did.

Since I'd been naked most of the day, or dressed only in a silk robe, I didn't even bother putting a night shirt on, going to bed naked. We talked some more, mostly about Emma.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" Pen asked.

"I've kind of been expecting you to all day, and you've surprised me by not, you know, having sex with me."

"I told you we wouldn't rape you, that we hoped you'd come to us of your own free will, as much as you're able. Do you want to have sex?"

"I guess I'm kind of curious now."

"Then, let's just start by kissing and see where it goes."

That's what we did, we started by kissing. Penelope was a good kisser, maybe the best I've ever kissed. Lips soft and full, not demanding and insistent. I was enjoying the kissing and our bodies eventually joined, clasping each other in a close embrace.

"I'm going to let my hands wander now," Pen said. "Let me know if it makes you uncomfortable."

Her hands did wander. They handled and caressed my breasts perfectly, before her mouth replaced her hands and they wandered elsewhere. By the time her hands reached my pussy, I was drenched, aching to be touched. I orgasmed seconds after two of her fingers penetrated me, moaning, as her tongue danced on a nipple so taut, and blood filled, it was almost painful. I let my hands start to wander, finding her buds, rock hard bullets of arousal, as her mouth left my boobs for places south. When she reached her destination, I cried out in pleasure.

Ransom used to go down on me about twice a month, but he was a rank amateur compared to Pen. She did things with her tongue I'd only imagined in a wet dream. I had orgasm after orgasm, one after the other, an almost never ending stream of them, rocking my body, over and over.

"Stop," I said. "It's too much."

Pen looked up at me from between my legs. "You liked that then?"

"I loved it. That's maybe the best sex I ever had."

She kissed and crawled her way up my body, settling in to kiss me some more. Her face was drenched with my fluids. I'm surprised I hadn't drowned the poor girl.