My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've spent that much on a single dress," Pen said. "For me, this is small stuff. Do you think I'm hurting for money?"

"I suppose not."

"You'd suppose right. No matter how much we spend, Robert and I are richer every year. I imagine we could spend it all, but it would take some determined dedication."

Pen texted Robert and told him we were done. We met at the Cheesecake Factory and Emma had three new toys to play with, two of them educational, so Robert had done well. One was just for fun. He also had more kid's games that adults could play with Emma, so she could be kept busy while mommy had sex. We had supper. As excited as Emma had been today, she was drooping now. Robert carried her out to the car. She was sleeping on his shoulder and she looked adorable there.

Apparently Pen thought so too. "You're such a beautiful child," she said, stroking her hair.

Robert put Emma in her child seat, and buckled her in. We got to their house and the butler, Henry, informed us that my clothes were in my room.

"We can put them away tomorrow," Pen said. "I need laid in the worst way. Your new clothes put me in the mood."

I smiled at her. We tucked Emma into bed and went to their room and did a repeat of the morning's activities. It was wonderful. I wasn't getting any orgasms from Robert's brief foray into my pussy, but Pen's tongue more than made up for it. We were resting, all of us panting, me with Robert's seed slowly seeping from my pussy. Pen was caressing one of my breasts lazily, Robert another.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" Pen asked.

"No, and anal sex kind of defeats the purpose of my being here," I said.

Penelope laughed. "Well, I wasn't really thinking of Robert depositing his sperm anywhere but your pussy. I was wondering if I could use a small vibrator in your anus while he's fucking you. It stimulates his cock at the same time, and usually creates some marvelous orgasms."

"Have you done it?"

"Sometimes."

"And you like it?"

"Definitely. Very much."

"I'm certainly willing to give it a try. Nothing too large though, as I've never had anything back there before."

Pen got out of bed and pulled a slim vibrator out of a drawer. It looked to be about six inches long, but narrow, maybe slightly thicker than Robert's index finger. She showed it to me.

"How about this?"

"You'll stop if I don't like it?"

"Of course. It's not part of getting pregnant. It's more for fun."

"Then let's try it."

Pen smiled and got some lubricant from a bedside table. "What's that for," I asked. "It certainly doesn't seem to be necessary for your pussy. That always seems to be plenty wet for sex."

"Some dildos, and sometimes Robert and I engage in anal sex, and he does have a substantial prick, so lube is good."

Penelope sucked off her husband to get him hard again. It wasn't part of my 'job' to get his dick ready to fuck me, only for me to be a receptacle for his semen. I paid attention to the way she did it though, since she managed to get all of his dick down, where I hadn't been able to. I wasn't sure the talent would ever come in handy until I managed to shed Ransom, but what the hell. It might be good talent to have some day.

When he was hard again, she had me mount him, then lean down until my pucker was exposed to her. Pen spread some of her lube over my starfish. She turned the vibrator on and started to gently massage my sphincter, while Robert started to fuck me. It felt good. I won't try to deny how it felt. She didn't penetrate me at first, merely letting the vibrations stimulate the many nerve endings there. It increased my arousal and made my orgasms start to take off. As I was having my third climax, the vibrator started to invade my bottom. Oh, man, having my butt hole part for the vibrator was driving me a little bit nuts. I started fucking Robert harder, driving the vibrator deeper at the same time.

In no time, Pen had most of the vibrator in my ass and it was rubbing up against Robert's dick, and the vibrations were being passed to the rest of my pussy like his cock was the most human vibrator I'd ever had. I felt a monster orgasm building up and Robert did too. The moans we were both making, the low pitched growls coming from deep in our throats, the increased speed of the fucking, were all telltale signs we were about to explode.

"Oh, God, Pen, fuck my ass you little pervert. You're driving me mad," I moaned, seconds away.

Robert beat me to it, by moments. I felt his cock swelling in my pussy, as I slammed down one last time, howling. Bang. Rockets exploded in my brain, almost shutting it off. It was the most glorious, twat tingling, pussy melting orgasm I'd ever had. I squirted. For the first time in my life, I squirted, soaking Robert's crotch with a veritable stream of pussy juice, which quickly soaked the sheets as well. I was both embarrassed and somehow proud, that I totally fucked up their 1000 thread count, Egyptian cotton sheets. The squirt ended before the orgasm did. I was still tingling a couple minutes later, as Pen hadn't let up on the vibrator at all. It was still buried in my ass, doing magnificent things to my libido.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned. "That was incredible. Did you ever cum like that, Pen?"

"Not like that," she laughed, finally pulling the vibe out and turning it off. "Never like that. I've never seen anyone orgasm like that. Gee, Robert, maybe we should have been having threesomes our whole marriage."

"I think it takes a special person," Robert said. "I've never been with anyone I wanted a threesome with before. I think we found one."

"Mommy, are you okay?" Emma said, outside the bedroom door.

"Damn," I said softly, "I woke her up." I raised my voice. "I'm fine, Emma. I was talking to Robert and Penn and spilled something on their bed sheets. I got so mad at myself, I yelled. I should put myself in a time out, shouldn't I?"

"Uh-huh."

Penelope handed me a robe which I slipped on to cover my nakedness. They climbed under the covers to hide theirs, and I opened the door, and picked Emma up.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, honey. I'll tuck you back into bed, okay."

"You smell funny, Mom."

"It must be what I spilled. I think I smell it too." I waggled my eyebrows at the two in the bed and they both laughed. "Come on, sweetie, let Mama put you back to bed, then I should take a shower so I don't smell as bad."

"Okay."

I carried her down to her room, tucking her back in. "You all tucked in sweetheart?"

"Yes."

"Good. Don't let the bed bugs bite," I said, giving her a little pinch on the arm until she giggled. I kissed her forehead. "Close your eyes, honey." I waited until they were closed. "I love you, Emma. More than anything, okay."

"Okay."

I caressed her cheek then left her, turning out the light. She settled back into sleep. Henry was at the top of the stairs, a robe on. Grant and Stephanie were at the bottom of the stairs, staring up, a blanket wrapped around them both.

"Is everything all right, ma'am?" Henry asked.

"Just peachy. I'm sorry I woke everyone up. Can I just say it was a really good orgasm, and you can go back to bed and chuckle about it."

"Yes, ma'am," the butler said, a slight smile on his lips. "Good night, ma'am."

"Good night, all. I'll try to keep it down next time."

They went off laughing. Oh, well. So what if they knew I was having a good time. I rejoined the Tafts and they'd already changed the sheets. Robert had showered and looked more than half ready to start again.

"My God, you're insatiable."

"My muse sucked my cock again."

"You want to try the anal thing, see if you squirt."

"I'd love to, but we'll have to be careful Robert doesn't lose it before putting it in you."

"I'll be ready."

We did a repeat of what we'd done earlier, except a different woman getting the extra stimulation. It was pretty much a repeat of what I'd done, without the squirting, though Pen had a really wet pussy. When Robert warned us he was close. Pen climbed off and I climbed on. A dozen more thrusts and almost another orgasm for me, and I got my last dose of baby batter for the day.

"How did you like being at the other end of the vibrator," Pen asked me.

"I kind of liked fucking your ass and seeing how turned on you got. I got to see your 'O' face, which I normally can't see when I'm licking you."

"My 'O' face?" Pen asked.

"The way you look when you orgasm. Your 'O' face is better than Robert's. His looks a little pinched when he's cumming, almost as if he's taking a shit. Your face is much better."

They both laughed, Penelope agreeing that her husband did look funny when he climaxed.

"Good night, Samantha. I can't tell you how much we're enjoying your visit," Pen said. "I feel like you're a friend, when I don't feel you should be. I feel like a bitch for what we're doing to you."

"At least you're both giving me the best sex I've ever had. It's the other 23 days of the month that are torturous for me. At least you didn't wake up my daughter and your staff when you orgasmed, so good on you. Good night, all."

"If Emma weren't here, I'd love for you to sleep in our bed," Pen said.

"If Emma weren't, I would." I slipped out the door to the deck, and back to my room.

******