My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks without sex, I could use a little settling. Robert took my suitcase, and I took Emma's and he led me upstairs. We put Emma in one of the bedrooms without access to a deck, and me in the primary guest room. It wasn't directly connected to the master, but I could go out my deck door and into theirs, so Emma couldn't see me sneaking between bedrooms. He told me that all sex would occur in his bedroom so Emma wouldn't smell a sex laden room when she came to my room. He showed me how to get to their room through the deck doors, after I unpacked my bag with his help.

He bedded me immediately, and he was just as considerate and affectionate and mindful of my needs as he'd been the first time he fucked me. Lots of oral before entering me in the missionary position and doing his best to plant a baby in me. I climaxed three times, so that was good. I needed it.

We were taking a breather before we did it again. I asked Robert, "Do you watch the videos from our house?"

He laughed. "No, I'm not some pervert who wants to spy on you. There's a security company who watches to ensure Ransom isn't fucking without a condom."

"They must be bored," I said. "There's no sex going on at my house."

"I haven't asked."

"Is there a camera in the bathroom?"

"Not looking at the toilet, but there's one looking at the shower. I've had plenty of shower sex, and assumed other people might as well."

"You would have been right at one time. Not anymore."

"Knowing what I know now, I'm sorry we're doing it this way."

"Me too. I like you and Pen, but I don't like this."

"That reminds me." Robert got out of bed. He was a fine looking man. I admired him walking to a dresser and back. "Here's the paperwork for the new accounts for the money Ransom stole. You need to sign here, and here, and the money is all yours and available for use. What are you going to do with it?"

"Nothing at the moment. It will probably be used for Emma's and the other kid you want to cuckold Ransom with, their education. Our house isn't really built for four people. We might need a larger one before I have your third. I'm not sure. I've never really had a lot of money, but I know I don't want to waste it on stuff I don't need. Even when Ransom gave me that necklace, I thought it was a waste of money that could be put to better use. I've wanted to have a second child of my own, and we needed the larger house first, so to me, the necklace should have gone to a down payment."

"If you don't mind, I kept access to the account myself. In case anything happened to you and Ransom, I could see the money went to care for Emma."

"I trust you. That's fine."

"Would you like me to rub your back again?"

"Are you going to fuck me afterward?"

"I should be ready for another round by then," Robert laughed, "so yes."

I flopped onto my stomach and Robert got on top of me, kneeling over my hips. The massage I got this time was as good as the massage I got the first time. He didn't skip anything or hurry through something just because he was fucking me when he finished. I was loose and relaxed when he finished the massage. He propped a pillow under my hips and took me from behind, his cock long enough to do a decent job of it even in that position. I had two more orgasms before he planted his second dose of baby batter. I'll say this, the man was a good lover. I was enjoying the sex.

He told me I could go join Pen and Emma down by the water. I went back to my room to put on my swimsuit. I was conscious of all the sperm currently floating around in my pussy looking for an egg to fertilize, and how much might be leaking out of me now. I think Robert might have been saving himself for a week considering how much of his spunk seemed to be filling me.

I joined the two girls on the sand by the water. Both looked well covered by sun screen, so Pen was doing her duty as a guardian to my child.

"Look, Mom. Pen gave me a bucket and a shovel, and this other stuff for making a sand castle."

"Did you say thank you?"

"Uh-oh, thank you, Pen."

"You're welcome, sweetie. Sam, would you like some sunscreen? I can put it on your back for you."

"Don't mind if I do."

Pen did my back, and handed me the bottle to do the rest of me. She kissed me on the neck and whispered. "You have a beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing her with us."

"Thank you for the flowers. I thought Ransom was trying to suck up. I should have known he wasn't that thoughtful."

"Robert and I would like to meet your parents. Would you mind?"

"They know what you're doing. Would you?"

Pen laughed. "I suppose that does introduce some awkwardness, but I don't really care."

"When?"

"Friday or Saturday night would be best. Whichever is better for them. We'll take you out to dinner, someplace nice."

"I'll call them later and let them know. I don't know what they'll say. Emma, honey, don't go in the water without an adult. Come back here." Emma dutifully returned.

"They're quick, aren't they?"

"You have to watch constantly," I said. "Don't let anyone tell you different. A child is a huge responsibility."

I got up and went to Emma, taking her hand and leading her into the water. I showed her how quickly the water got deep, and how the waves could knock you down and pull you under.

"Do you see why you have to be careful? If you get knocked down by the waves, an adult can pick you up before you drown. That's why you have to make sure someone is always with you."

I then waded out until the water was to my boobs, holding Emma close.

"Are you having a good time with Pen?"

"Yes, she's nice."

"She is. She'd love to have a little girl like you."

"Is she going to have a baby?"

"She can't have a baby."

"I'm sorry."

"Me too, honey." My life would be a lot easier if she could, or maybe I'd just be in jail now, waiting to find out if the courts would lock me away.

"Remind me to put more sunscreen on you when we get out of the water. The water sometimes washes it off."

"Okay."

We let the waves splash us for several more minutes, laughing hysterically every time we got sprayed. Penelope was watching the mother/daughter bonding with a wistful smile. As soon as we returned, she handed me the sunscreen, anticipating. I made sure Emma got a good coat, before applying some to me. I let Pen put it on my back again, and she lingered a little doing it.

"You're in great shape," Pen said. "What do you do for exercise?"

"I played volleyball in college and I still play pickup games of volleyball and basketball, at the Y, plus I do some light aerobics and weight training."

"Aren't you afraid you'll bulk up and look freakish."

"If you want bulk, the appearance of massive muscles, you do heavier weights, as much as you can lift a few times. For strength and tone, you do lower weights for multiple repetitions. Bulky, lift more, strong, lift longer. You can mix what you do to get the results you want. If you can lift a hundred pounds in four sets of ten somewhat easily, you can either go to heavier weights you still lift in four sets of ten, or you stay at a hundred, and do four sets of twenty. Whatever you can still manage. I don't want to get bulky, but I do want to remain strong and toned."

"Whatever you do, it works well for you. I love your appearance."

"I appreciate that."

Pen got a text. "Robert was wondering if you had time to talk some more. I can watch Emma."

What she really meant was, 'Robert could fuck again, so come and get it.'

"Let him know I'll be right there." I said goodbye to Emma and told her I'd see her in a little while.

Pen smiled. I got up and brushed some of the sand off and headed back to their house. There was an outdoor shower to get the worst of the sand off, though I'd probably want a full shower so I didn't get sunscreen on their sheets.

"You look amazing, Samantha," Robert said when I stepped into his room. His cock was already quasi hard.

"I should probably wash off the sunscreen."

"The shower is good for me. Now you know why you have a camera covering yours."

They had a humongous stone shower with some rock beds and flowers growing in some spots. Robert helped me remove my suit, then washed me. By the time he'd finished soaping me down and rinsing me off, I was ready for more. He bent me over so my hands were braced against the walls and slowly worked his cock into my pussy. Criminy, he had a lovely dick. He fucked me for ten minutes like that, then turned me around, braced my back against the wall and fucked me standing up. I'm a big girl, 5-10 and 150 well proportioned pounds. Granted, I had my legs locked around his waist and my arms holding him around the neck, but he nailed me standing for another fifteen minutes while holding me, bouncing my bottom up and down his cock. Talk about weight training.

I climaxed four more times, making up for the long dry spell. I'd sort of thought to myself that I had to stop kissing the man. This was just to fuck a baby into me. I wasn't his wife or his girlfriend and this wasn't romance, but that last orgasm, as he filled me with his cum again, I couldn't help myself. I clung to him like wallpaper, becoming better acquainted with his tonsils while my body quaked with pleasure. If I was doing this every day, I'd have a hard time not falling in love with him, and he was already married. So was I, legally, but not in any way emotionally, not anymore. If Ransom dropped off the face of the earth, I wasn't sure I'd care.

"Whew," I said as he lowered me to my feet. "Good one."

"Glad you liked it," Robert said.

"Nobody can say you weren't trained right. I'd better get going. Uh, thanks? Is that appropriate for what we're doing?"

"It works for me."

I hung my suit up in my bathroom to dry and put on clothes. It was time for lunch anyway. Penelope was bringing Emma up to the house with her new toys piled in the bucket. I helped rinse her off outside, then brought her inside to get clothes on her.

"Are you having fun so far?" I asked.

"Uh-huh. I'm kind of tired though."

"I always get tired when I'm at the beach. I think it's the sun and all the activity. You can take a nap after you eat lunch. I'm told we're having hot dogs and chips or French fries, whatever you want. Did you like your room?"

"Yeah."

"Pretty nice room, huh?"

"Can't I sleep with you like at home?"

"You sleep in my room at home because we don't have any other place to put you. Daddy got your old room while he's on time out. Here, you have your own room, and I wouldn't want to disturb your beauty sleep, since I have a lot of things to do with Pen and Robert."

"Okay."

I kissed her. "You're such an angel. I'm so glad I have you. Let's go eat."

Pen and I had chef's salads for lunch, with shrimp and lobster instead of ham and turkey, and a delightful vinaigrette dressing. Robert ate hot dogs and French fries with Emma, and he had her laughing at some of the things he did with the food, like make funny faces on the hot dogs with ketchup and mustard. After eating, I put Emma down for a nap, and apparently, it was Penelope's turn with me. She drew me to their bedroom after Emma fell asleep.

"Do you still remember how to lick pussy?" Pen teased.

"I don't know, you might have to show me again."

"Delighted to."

It wasn't long before she had me naked, splayed on the bed, with her blonde head doing wonderful things to me down there. Damn, she was good. I don't know who I liked the sex with more. After three more toe curling orgasms, I returned the favor, and she seemed pretty happy with the results, so I guess I hadn't forgotten anything important. After washing our faces, we went out on the back deck and I had water, while Pen had wine.

"This is very good stuff, are you sure you don't want any?" Pen asked.

"I'm trying to get pregnant. Not a good idea to be drinking alcohol if that's your plan."

"Right. I guess I forgot since I'm not personally trying to get you pregnant, just sated. Do you find Robert to be a good lover?"

"He's an excellent lover. You're lucky to have him."

"I am."

"I'll call my parents and let them know you want to meet. Where do you want to take them?"

"Ocean Prime, I think."

"They'd love to eat there. They've talked about going, but it's a little out of their normal price range."

I called Mom's number, as she was the more likely to answer quickly. Sometimes, Dad needed to call me back.

"What's up, Sam?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Taft want to invite you to dine at Ocean Prime, their treat, on Friday or Saturday night, your choice."

"That's nice. He's got his monthly poker game on Friday, so Saturday works better for us. Are you at their house now? Is it that time of the month?"

"I'm here with Emma. First day."

"How's it going?"

"It's going. I'm doing okay. Emma is having a good time. She spent all morning on the beach. She's taking a nap now."

"What time on Saturday?"

"What time on Saturday works for you and Robert?" I asked.

"Seven."

"Seven, Mom, Ocean Prime, Saturday night. Don't forget."

"We'll talk to you then."

"Okay." I hung up.

"I suppose they're curious about the deviants trying to impregnate their daughter?"

"I'm sure that's part of what's on their mind. Are we bringing Emma?"

"It would make it harder for us to discuss anything that they want or need to discuss. I thought Emma would enjoy watching 'Frozen' with the maid, Stephanie."

"I'm sure she'd like that."

Shortly after supper, while Robert played Chutes and Ladders with Emma, Pen and I had another round of lesbian sex, then Penelope put Emma to bed and read her a book while Robert took another turn. Pen returned as Robert hosed my pussy with more sperm, while I had another body shaking climax.

"When are you fucking your husband?" I asked.

"I'm not. He's saving all of his sperm for you."

"Well that's just nonsense. It can't be all that pleasant for you to watch your husband fucking some other woman constantly, while he ignores you. He can fuck you; he just has to put the final product in me. A couple minutes before he cums, he can pull out of you and give me the white stuff. You should still get sex with him.

"I know what we should do. You and I sixty-nine like we did on the boat as he puts the wood to you, then we turn over when he's ready and plants his seeds in my garden."

"That would work," Pen said. "That's a wonderful idea."

"Yeah, sometimes I feel like I'm making love to your husband, because he is a good lover, but he loves you. He's only breeding me. Let him make love to you, and fuck his load into me."

"You're a very brash young woman," Robert said.

"I was a tomboy for the first sixteen years of my life, hung around with guys more than girls. They rubbed off on me. I was not a very girly girl."

For his last load of the night, we did what I suggested. Pen got the good fucking while I licked her, then we rolled over before Robert climaxed and he finished what he'd started. Even if I didn't get the good fucking, I got a good licking, so I didn't miss out on much.

I went to bed with my pussy chock full of Robert's sperm, filling every cranny of my birth canal. I suspected hormones would keep a pregnancy from happening, but Robert was certainly doing his part for the cause.

******

Friday began the same way Thursday ended, once I'd slipped into their room, with sex, although with all three of us participating, I got two out of the way for the price of one. Once again, Robert made love to his wife, and made the sperm deposit in my bank. When Emma got up, we ate breakfast, then the four of us went to the Naples Zoo and Botanical Gardens, riding together in Penelope's Bentley with Grant, their driver, at the controls. I'd moved Emma's child seat to their car, so we could take it.

We rented a child's stroller at the zoo, because I knew Emma's short legs would soon run out of gas as we walked along, and they did. We finished up at the zoo around three and Grant took us to the Coastland Mall. Robert took Emma to a toy store to pick out a couple of toys.

"Don't spend more than $50.00," I said. "Kids lose interest in everything in a couple of months, so spending a lot of money is foolish. Try to get her interested in something educational. Something about zoos and the animals you find there would be perfect, since she's excited by what she saw today."

"Right," Robert said, leading her away.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Shopping. I looked in your closet, and I didn't see anything appropriate to wear at Ocean Prime tomorrow night."

"I can't afford new clothes every time I go out."

"Actually, you could. You're almost a millionaire, but I'm buying this anyway."

"A millionaire!"

"The investigators found more money in numbered accounts, rather than accounts in yours or Ransom's name. We think there's more, as there's more missing from the charities Ransom handled. We don't think it was mismanagement. It got siphoned off."

"Well take it back," I said. "You shouldn't have to pay for my corrupt husband's crimes."

Pen stopped walking and grabbed my arm, pulling me to a stop. "You really mean that, don't you?"

"Of course. It's not my money. I didn't earn it."

"You are earning it. You're giving Robert and I something we want very much, and I know you don't like this."

"If you were a couple of assholes, I'd like it a lot less, but you're not. Shouldn't there be some upper limit to how much you spend for some babies?"

"We're governed by the terms of the contract as much as you are. We agreed to reimburse all losses by the charities, and you're allowed to keep all of the money Ransom stole."

"I could gift the money back to you. Give it back to the charities, something. I thought I was doing this for half a million, and it was mostly to ensure I wouldn't lose Emma if we were both arrested. I'd have done it for less money for that very reason. Hell, you gifted me the LBD I gave you. I could gift money back."

"I couldn't have worn it anyway. I would have donated it for some cause. Very few people could wear your clothes, you're so tall."

I laughed. "I guess, but money doesn't come in sizes. One size fits all."

Pen laughed. "It does, doesn't it."

She took me to Dillard's and told me to buy three special dresses for evening wear, five classy daytime outfits, lingerie, three pairs of shoes in assorted colors, a couple of bikinis, and for everything to be sexy as hell.

"Remember, you're trying to get Robert to deposit lots of sperm in you, so dress to give him boners."

I laughed. "He doesn't need much to arouse him as far as I can tell. Ransom never fucked me five times in one day, even on our honeymoon."

"My husband is a lusty fucker, I'll give him that," Pen said with a smile.

Penelope was my fashion consultant, and by the time she was finished, I was carrying nearly twenty thousand dollars in clothes. She paid the store to have everything delivered to her house.

"Where am I going to wear any of these clothes? I'm not going to wear it at home. Ransom doesn't deserve to see me in any of that stuff. I don't go out with him at all, and I certainly don't want to give him boners. I'm not having sex with him either."

"With us. We'll take you out on dates while you're visiting. Just leave it in your closet here. You won't need to pack as much when you come. In fact, I think we'll do the same thing for Emma."

"Don't buy her too much. She'll outgrow it. Besides, once I'm pregnant, I won't be coming to see you at all."

"We could still see you sometimes. Accompany you on doctor's visits, or something similar. We'll work it out."

"And once I'm pregnant, none of these clothes will fit me anyway. I'll need maternity clothes."

"We'll buy more. Don't sweat the small stuff."

"Twenty thousand dollars in clothes is small stuff?"