All Comments on 'My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy10019 months ago

Great sex, even greater story!

DeathkiwiDeathkiwi9 months ago

Another great chapter. I'm really looking forward to reading the next installment. I was relieved when the Tafts invited Sam & Emma to live with them permanently. I found the idea of Sam being separated from the children she is going to give them upsetting. I much prefer the idea of them all living together as a family.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Great story, great writing. I can't wait to see where this story goes from here. And soon, I hope.

The_WatermanThe_Waterman9 months ago

Great story well written. Would that I could write as well as you.

LBLR15LBLR159 months ago

Love the story, but I have only one minor detail complaint. If money was no object I wouldn’t be recommending Jack Daniel’s or Makers. Maybe some Pappy Van Winkle or Blanton’s. Still 5 stars

PtmcPilotPtmcPilot9 months ago

Very much enjoying this series. My one criticism is that the conversations with Sam's parents seem far fetched. "So, how do you like fucking the Tafts?" seems like something very odd to say to your daughter.

And Robert is certainly some kind of alien stud machine. Looking forward to where this goes and I hope you continue the series.

twwinpeakstwwinpeaks9 months ago

I am enjoying this story a great deal. While I have also like Mated to the Pack, I am liking the more straight-forwardness of Samantha's story. Mated is getting harder and harder to keep track of the more characters that are brought in. I look forward to reading about "Rancid's" comeuppance.

Qwer12Qwer129 months ago

Outstanding fun 5 Star top shelf entertainment. Well written, great characters and well develop plot. Love it. Rock them on. Cheers

OGHMNWOGHMNW9 months ago

This is a Wonderful Hot Erotic follow up chapter to this story and I can’t wait for the next chapter. Dying to know the who “Asshole” is having sex with and if they are partners to the theft of the money. Hell have no fury like a woman scorned! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Always an interesting story line.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving it all.Thank you!

des911des9118 months ago

Another good chapter but the dramatic tension has reduced since it became clear the Tafts were not going to enforce the contract. Now, we wonder how this is all going to be resolved.

Enjoyed it. Thank you

VincepetroneVincepetrone3 months ago

What an amazing chapter. Love the growth of the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous