My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha's Parents Meet the Tafts and a trip to Aspen.
20.6k words
4.8
28k
20

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

Samantha's parents meet the Tafts, and Pen surprises all. During her second breeding cycle, they go to Aspen. This chapter contains oral sex, lesbian sex, group sex, extra-marital sex, breeding, videoed sex, double penetration and ass to mouth. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177 for their editorial assistance.

My Husband Fucked Me Over, Ch 2

The Tafts Meet My Parents and a trip to Aspen

After the incredible sex last night, I slept great, hard and long, and woke refreshed. Apparently, the Tafts and Emma were already up and eating breakfast. When the two of them looked at me, it was with a glimmer of recognition that we'd broken past some invisible barrier. I didn't feel like I was only here for breeding, and they didn't feel like I was here only because I had to be. We felt like old friends and lovers. It was both good, and sad. Good because I'd enjoy every moment of my visit, and sad because when it was ended, I'd have to go home and suffer through 23 days of relative misery, before I could do it again.

"We can't do it today," Pen said, "because of our dinner tonight, but we were thinking we'd take the boat down to Key West tomorrow, spend the night, and return Monday. How does that sound to you?"

"Is Emma going?"

"Of course."

"Will that allow us to get everything done we need to do while I'm here?" Their boat didn't have any privacy, and I wasn't going to have sex in front of Emma.

"Oh, we don't take the speedboat out for long trips. We have a big cabin cruiser we use for longer voyages. In fact, we'll be sleeping on the boat."

"Uh, okay. It does sound fun."

"Everything will work out, you'll see," Pen said with a smile. "Today, I thought I'd take Emmaline down to the shore for a couple hours, let Robert help you with that little problem you have. Then Robert can look after Emma while you and I chat." She batted her eyes in a perfectly suggestive way, which made me smile.

More euphemisms, but I caught her drift.

So while Emma was building sand castles, Robert was shagging his brood mare a couple more times. We'd now had sex often enough we were becoming very attuned to each other's bodies. If anything, the sex was getting better the more we fucked. Robert had no problem giving me several orgasms every time. I was going to miss this when I went home.

There was a changing of the guard, and Pen and I had fun. She introduced me to tribbing, with a double headed dildo, and while we both used some lube on our side of the dildo, I'm not sure either of us needed it. We scissored together for an hour, rubbing our pussies together in a torrid display of passion. Then licking the resulting mess of cunt juice out of both of our fevered pussies. I remembered to wash my face before getting Emma to eat lunch.

Robert had done everything he could to tucker Emma out while he had her, and she took a long nap after lunch during which her mother got fucked two more times, engaging in a threesome each time, so Robert got some pussy time with his wife, before planting his seeds in my fertile married pussy. We had time to shower and dress.

Emma got a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup before starting to watch 'Frozen' with Stephanie, the maid. The cook, Antoine, was cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

"We're still going out to eat, aren't we?"

Pen laughed. "Antoine is cooking for our trip. You don't expect us to rough it on sandwiches and lemonade, do you?"

"I hadn't thought about it, to tell you the truth."

"We'll have gourmet meals on the trip, just reheat and eat," Pen said. "Dress in that blue number you got. Robert will love it."

"So will most of the male population in the restaurant," I said.

"Me, too," Pen whispered as she brushed past me.

The blue dress was delightfully silky, and it exposed the top two inches of the crack of my ass, which meant I couldn't wear any underwear with it, not even a g-string. My belly button was also bared, showing my nice flat stomach, with two fairly narrow panels coming up over my breasts, and tying behind my neck. I couldn't wear a brassiere with it either, and although it wasn't sheer, it might as well have been, considering how well it followed the contours of my body, enough to look like paint instead of material. It was damn near scandalous, and I hope my father didn't get a chubby when he saw me in it.

Penelope's dress wasn't nearly as provocative, although it highlighted all of her assets splendidly, a beaded, white satin number which showed a lot of cleavage up top and a slit up the side, halfway up her thighs. Robert was wearing a dress shirt, sans tie, open at the collar with a navy blue Armani jacket over gray linen slacks.

Robert whistled when he saw my dress.

"Damn!"

"Blame your wife. I never would have chosen it for myself."

"Pen always had good taste," Robert laughed.

"How much does an Armani jacket cost?" I asked Robert.

"This one, about $3000. Why?"

"More money of yours my dipshit husband wasted," I said. "I get mad every time I think of what he did."

Robert squeezed my shoulder.

"I'm finding it harder and harder to regret what he did," Robert said. "I feel like I should send him a gift; an expensive one."

I smiled. He whistled again when he saw Pen, not playing favorites. I was glad. She needed to be included.

Grant drove us in the Bentley again, dropping us off at the front of the restaurant before parking, slightly before seven. As soon as we walked into the restaurant, eyes swiveled in our direction. I felt like I was on a pedestal in front of a thousand different eyes, every one looking at me as we waited near the door to be shown to our table. I felt my pussy moisten, a rather common occurrence recently. My folks arrived a couple minutes after we did.

"That's quite the dress, dear," Mom said. "A little extravagant for your taste, isn't it?"

That was Mom code for 'You're dressed like a slut. What the hell are you doing?' I ignored it for the moment.

"Mom, Dad, this is Robert Taft, and his wife, Penelope. Robert, Penelope, these are my parents, Ezekiel and Margaret Anders. Dad usually goes by Zeke, and Mom by Maggie. Penelope picked out this dress for me. She hopes it will inspire her husband to new heights, given the purpose of my joining them at this time, although in my experience, Robert doesn't need inspiration, but I deferred to her on the matter."

I thought Pen was amused by my explanation.

Robert and Penelope stuck out their hands, and after a brief hesitation, my parents shook.

"Your usual table is ready, Mr. Taft," the hostess said, as she quickly led us to our table, which looked to be one of the best in the house. Robert held mother's and my chair as we sat down, so father did the same for Pen. He looked at me like 'Aren't we supposed to be hating these people?' It was a round table and I was seated between the Tafts with Mom next to Robert, and Dad next to Pen. Kind of a boy/girl/me/boy/girl type arrangement.

"You're our guests tonight," Robert said. "Please order anything you'd like."

Father looked at me again, and I nodded. He shrugged his shoulders and relaxed a little.

"I must congratulate you both," Pen said, "for raising a wonderful young woman."

"For sex? We had nothing to do with that," Mom said. "She figured that out on her own."

Pen laughed. "No, I mean a daughter with integrity, honesty and class. She learned yesterday, that Ransom had stolen more than we originally thought, at least twice as much, so far. According to the terms of the contract she signed, the money is hers; well, hers and Ransom's, in return for her help with my infertility. She offered to pay it back."

"It wasn't hers," Dad said. "Of course she said that."

"It is hers now, by contract, and she still wanted to return it. Being wealthy, we're exposed to people of every kind, a million sob stories begging for money for something or other. Greed is very common; I think the most common of the seven deadly sins. Yet, she's not greedy, and offered to return it to the charities it was stolen from. She's a remarkable woman. I see her interactions with her daughter every day, and I don't think I've met a more caring and conscientious mother. Each day, I'm around her, I learn something more I admire about her. I know she doesn't want to do what she's agreed to do, but handles it with great grace and poise. I suspect, a lot of it comes from the way she was raised, so the credit must go to you, and I see with her interactions with Emma, that she's raising her the same way. I congratulate you."

Our waiter came for drink orders. "What will you be having this evening, Mr. Taft?"

"I'd like my usual from the Captain's List, Henri, and add a bottle of the 2012 Louis Roederer, Cristal."

"Yes, sir. The 2010 Chateau Palmer, Margaux Bordeaux and the 2012 Cristal. For you, sir?" asking Dad.

"What have you got in bourbons?"

"I can highly recommend the Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, the Knob Creek, or Maker's Mark," Robert said, "but they're all excellent."

"The Jack Daniel's" Dad said.

"Excellent. And you ma'am?" asking mom now.

"Your house chardonnay."

"Bring her the 2021 Francis Coppola 'Director's Cut', Henri."

"Yes, sir. And for you, ma'am."

"I'm trying to have a baby. Just bring me water," I said.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to take your food orders when I bring your drinks."

Dad waited until the waiter was gone. "So you don't think Sam had anything to do with the theft anymore?" Dad asked.

"I think it highly unlikely," Robert said. "Handwriting analysis has already revealed she didn't open the accounts that are in her name. Conspiring with her husband to steal money would seem completely out of character, given everything else we've learned about her."

"So is she off the hook?" Mom asked. I pricked up my ears.

Robert and Penelope looked at each other. Penelope took my hand. "Not completely." She looked at mother. "While Robert and I have already determined that forcing Ransom and Samantha to raise Robert's child would not be in the best interests of the child, and we don't intend to enforce that provision of the contract, it was devised in order to punish what we thought at the time were two perpetrators, it still somewhat has that effect, despite what we now know or suspect. The State Attorney may still weigh in as to whether or not criminal charges should be pursued in the absence of an agreement. We suspect Ransom has at least another 300-400 thousand dollars still squirreled away somewhere. Money belonging to charities, not us, but money we're obligated to replace."

Robert continued. "The real criminal is escaping any consequences for his actions, and may yet profit from it. Even the money that is under Sam's full control at the moment, an amount approaching one million dollars, probably belongs equally to both of them. In the event of a dissolution of marriage, Ransom would likely get half, and we have no recourse to get it back, unless the contract is modified by all four parties involved. At the current time, I think it's unlikely that Ransom would agree to modifying an agreement that allows him to escape prosecution and allows him to keep half or more of $1.4 million dollars in stolen money which we've agreed to pay to keep him out of prison. Do you think it likely he would, even if we released Sam from her surrogacy?"

"Probably not, considering what he did already," Dad said.

"I agree," I said. "Why should he. He's got no incentive, other than morality, and we know he doesn't have the morals of an alley cat."

"While Robert and I would do all we can to ensure Samantha never goes to jail, and we don't intend to enforce her obligation to have children for us, we'd still greatly love to have children and would hope that she might continue attempting to provide us with two, in the spirit of the contract, if not to the letter of it," Penelope said. "Like I said, we greatly admire Samantha and believe she would make an excellent mother for our children. Sam, can you forgive the way we forced you into this in the first place, and help us have children anyway?"

"If I didn't have to stay married to Ransom, I'd probably agree to help. I'm enjoying our association in most respects," I said. "I damn well don't like the fact that he might get away with it, and could end up with $700,000 to boot."

"Perhaps even more, if we don't find the missing money before you divorced. He'd get half of the money we have found, and probably get to keep all the money we haven't. In all probability, remaining married to him is probably the only way he doesn't end up with half, free and clear," Robert said. "As of now, you control the money, simply because it's in an account in your name. If you divorce, he gets half of all marital proceeds, which now includes your money."

"What would negate the agreement?" Dad asked.

"Ransom would have to violate the terms of the contract."

"In what way?" Mom said.

"Well, other than committing another crime, and we've made that damn difficult, the easiest way, would be for him to attempt to have sex without a condom, thereby chancing Samantha having a child with him," Robert said. "Under the rules of the contract, he has to use a condom each and every time he and Samantha have sex, until she's had three children by me. Sam isn't having sex with him at all, and says she never will, so that's unlikely, as she doesn't strike me as a person who changes her mind."

"I'd rather fuck a snake," I said.

Pen laughed. "That's my girl."

"Not even to get that low life put away?" Mom asked.

"It makes my skin crawl, just thinking of him touching me."

"What if you could find out where the missing money was, and get him put away?" Dad asked, "without having sex with him."

"I'm still listening," I said.

The waiter returned with our drink orders, putting our conversation on hold. He opened the two bottles of wine for Robert, who offered some to whoever wanted any. "Pen isn't a huge drinker and I certainly won't drink both bottles, so help yourself."

"Even if you don't drink more than a sip," Pen said, "you have to try the Cristal champagne. It's like silk on the tongue."

I agreed to a small amount and they poured some in the bottom of a flute. I had to agree, it was like silk. I don't think I'd ever tasted better.

We ordered dinner. I got the white truffle caviar deviled eggs for an appetizer. Robert ordered oysters on the half shell to increase his libido, he said. That brought up a topic for later, but for now, we continued ordering. Pen got the Point Judith Calamari, Mom, the shrimp sauté with Tabasco cream sauce, and Dad the jumbo lump crab cake with sweet and sour slaw, and horseradish mustard aioli.

For a salad, I got the beet salad with goat cheese mousse, orange, frisee and toasted almonds. Dad got the lobster bisque, mom the French onion soup, Robert the shellfish 'Cobb' salad, and Pen the iceberg wedge.

As an entree, I got the teriyaki salmon with jalapeño au gratin, Dad got the twin lobster tails with chophouse corn on the side, and Penn got the Ahi Tuna with mango, avocado, cashews and spicy sesame soy glaze with Miso-chili roasted broccoli on the side. Mom got the 8 oz. filet with béarnaise sauce and black truffle butter and loaded baked potato, and Robert got the Colorado lamb chops with asparagus & hollandaise.

After the waiter left. "Oysters, Robert? This dress doesn't do it for you?" I asked.

"It does a lot for me, and if I hope to satisfy you in the manner to which you've become accustomed, for the three times I hope to perform yet tonight, I need the oysters."

"How do you feel about that, Penelope?" Mom asked.

"Most of the first two days, I was a little sad, not much, but a little, because Robert was saving himself for making a baby. It was just a little sad, because Robert and I want children so much, and this is what we must do to have one. Samantha, your darling girl, suggested that only the end product needed to make it to her womb. All of the fun before that, could easily be enjoyed by me. As of now, I get much of the pleasure beforehand, and Robert still does his duty by Sam. I suppose it would be much worse if I were totally on the sidelines, but we find ourselves sharing well together."

"Let's go back to the remark you made, Father, about putting Ransom away and find the missing money," I said. "How does that happen?"

"Ransom doesn't get to have sex, does he?" Dad asked.

"Not with me. I told him he could fuck a knothole or find some diseased whore to shove his dick into, as long as he didn't bring it home."

"What if he got to have sex with you for telling the Taft's where the missing money is?"

"We've already determined that I'm never fucking him again. Why would I tell him that?"

"Tell him that if he says where the money is and if he does, you'll have sex once a week, say on a Saturday, with a condom, but make sure there are never any condoms in the house."

"I can't know everyplace he could put a condom. He may keep one in his wallet, for all I know. If I managed to find every one in the house, he could just run to the closest store and purchase more, on Saturday. He runs in from the store saying, 'Look what I have for you, baby.' No fucking way."

"I suppose you're right. I have another thought; what if every time you put Emma to bed, you could start running around naked, flaunting yourself, maybe drive him to try having sex without one, in which case he'd have broken the contract? Start on Monday, and by Saturday, he'd be mad with lust."

"And shoving his condom covered dick in me on Saturday."

"Zeke may be onto something," Pen said. "Except don't tell him he can have sex with you. Just start teasing the hell out of him constantly, masturbating in front of him, perhaps telling him about your sex with Robert. How satisfied you are. Describe it in intimate detail. He will be mad with lust, perhaps he'll try to violate the contract."

"What if he rapes me?" I asked.

"Can he, though?" Pen asked. "You knocked him on his ass that Friday when you found out about his theft."

"I surprised him. He wasn't expecting it, and probably didn't feel he could retaliate with those men you had there. Ransom isn't weak. He used to play sports. Without surprising him, he could overpower me."

"Raping you would definitely violate the contract," Robert said.

"It's also raping me. I'll take a big fucking dildo to your ass and see how you like it."

"You're right. I'm sorry. That was stupid of me."

"What if we had men right outside the house, Robert?" Pen said. "Waiting, and if anything started to happen, they could bust in and stop it. We've got the surveillance cameras in the house."

"What about that, Sam?" Robert asked. "Does that sound workable?"

"Maybe," I admitted. "I'd have to check it out before we tried it for real. Like how fast can they respond, and would they terrify Emma to have them breaking down the door?"

"Give us a copy of a key to your house," Robert said, "and they wouldn't have to break down the door."

Sam nodded.

"For the days you'd try something, Emma could stay with us," Mom said.

"Let me think about it," I said. "I won't make any promises, but maybe we have something workable there."

Our food came and we started eating. There was kind of an unspoken agreement that the Tafts wouldn't talk about fucking my parent's daughter, and they wouldn't ask my parents about how they felt about their daughter getting fucked. Nor would my parents discuss the way the Tafts forced their daughter into breeding for them. Since that was a big part of my life at the moment, it put a bit of a crimp on the conversation.

"So how are you getting along this weekend, Sam?" Mom asked.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers