All Comments on 'My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 04'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

I keep thinking the sooner Rancid is out of their lives, the better; but then the fun element of this story would go. Another great instalment.

Cindy1001Cindy10018 months ago

I think things are slowly coming to a boiling point. Liked it very much.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

another great story let bill put him a house foundation and pore cement in it nobody will find him ever scary laugh

DeathkiwiDeathkiwi8 months ago

Another great chapter. I'm really hoping that Samantha and Emma get to live with the Tafts permanently after the baby is born as one family. It would be really sad if Samantha and Emma didn't get to be a close part of thier child / siblings life.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy678 months ago

Bill is now my favorite person in this story. That asshole needed a good beating, preferably at a level just short of needing a hospital so that there are no official records of it. Bill could make it a fairly regular event. Since he doesn't seem like the type to hit a woman, every time he gets angry about anything he should hit Rancid/Ransom.

Actually I have one small complaint about this story, Emma. A small child raised in the southern part of the US generally says sir and ma'am to adults. At least in the my experience. Especially a child who otherwise seems so polite, well mannered and intelligent.

Other than that small problem this story is a perfect 5 stars across the board. Still 4.99

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

I love a good love story and this one is building. Always good to see the bad guy get his comeuppance too. You go Thor.

OGHMNWOGHMNW8 months ago

Congratulations to Sam and Robert on the Pregnancy! A Wonderful chapter filled with love, friendship and pain. The love is between Sam, Penny and Robert. The friendship is between Sam and Becky. Then of course the pain is Samantha and Rancid/Ransom’s marriage and what Mr. Bill did to fuckwad aka Rancid/Ransom’s balls. He likely won’t be able to us them for a few days until the swelling and bruises go away. Emma is a smart and intelligent soon to be 3 year old that’s learning about mature stuff. Thank You and looking forward to reading the next chapters.

MrBeck2004MrBeck20048 months ago

Love the dialogue. Very natural and good flow. Great story. One thing, you mention a few times about the lawyer looking for a way out of the contract. It’s a contract. It was not imposed on them, they agreed to it. So they can also agree to amend it however they want.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enough with all the dialogue with the kid. She's doing the wrong thing by double, involving the kid in her marital problems and sex life. The child will be so screwed up she'll be seeing a therapist for the rest of her life. The wife thinks she knows everything, but knows nothing. Reminds me of my ex.

IntoblackIntoblack6 months ago

I'm glad to see 'shit for brains' beginning to get his comeuppance!

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 month ago

You know, she could protect her money by putting it into a trust for Emma.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous