My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 10

Story Info
While going out, the limo is followed with consequences.
14.2k words
4.66
8.2k
7

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers

In this chapter, Becky and Bonnie end up having sex, and other plans are made. When several people from the wedding party go out for dinner, and attack is made from what appears to be an inept hit man. This chapter contains oral and lesbian sex. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177 for their editing assistance. This is a copyrighted work, and may not be used or reprinted without the author's permission. Copyright ©2024

My Husband Fucked Me Over, Ch 10

An Attempted Hit?

Bonnie tended to come by for a little bit every day, bringing Billy with her, missing her husband. She definitely did stop by after gym and usually came by the other days. She agreed to take Edith to her hair salon appointment on the Saturday morning of the wedding, for her hair and nails. She'd texted Bill, and he said he'd love to go fishing with Ben, Robert and Edith's father on Sunday, while we did the bachelorette party, and that he'd be able to attend the wedding.

I had reservations for all the ladies at Cooper's Hawk for Sunday at one.

"Do you think one of your ex-roomies would be willing to sit for a couple of kids while we have the bachelorette party?" I asked Becky. "All of my usual standbys will be at the party. It would be from noon until around four, four-thirty"

"I can ask. I don't know what they're willing to do. They won't have started classes yet, so it's a definite possibility."

"Please."

She made the call, then let me know Reno would be happy to sit for the two kids.

When Edith's parents flew in on Saturday, Edith invited us (Emma, Becky and me) over to introduce us to her parents. Ben was there as well. Her parents were a handsome couple in their mid-sixties, named Marjorie and Jack, and Edith had told them I was the one who introduced her to Ben, and some about my situation.

"Edith told us a little about your troubles," Marjorie said. "I'm sorry."

"I wasn't looking to make changes in my life, but I'm glad I found out about my husband before I wasted more years married to him. It's working out far better than I ever expected when I found out he was a thief."

"You're entering a pretty unconventional relationship," Jack said. "Do you worry about it?"

"Becky, could you please take Emma home and put her to bed. It's her bedtime."

"Sure," Becky said. "Come along, Emma. You'll see Marjorie and Jack at the wedding next week."

I waited until they were gone.

"I don't like to talk about her father in front of Emma. To this point, all she knows is he did a bad thing, and went into a permanent time out because of it, and that I refuse to remain married to him because of what he did. It would be stupid not to worry some," I said. "I know it's unconventional. But I'm obligated to give the Tafts two children, children who will be Emma's half siblings. I wanted her to have brothers or sisters, and she will. The Tafts already treat Emma like their own daughter, more than my ex ever did. They're good people, who do a lot for this community. She could have far worse examples as role models. They are two people who love each other dearly and show their love and affection in a hundred different ways, to each other, to me, to Emma. Is it the perfect situation? Of course not. My being married to a thief, adulterer and rapist certainly wasn't perfect. I don't expect perfect. Nothing is perfect, but I do expect better than what I had, and I'll definitely have that."

"Emma is sure to get questions from her classmates," Jack said.

"She's not in school yet, and perhaps this will be a dead issue for most people when she does. She was going to get questions from her classmates regardless, once her father was convicted of thievery and rape. Those are things he did. No one made him do those things. Do I wish I'd chosen a better man to marry and have children with? Of course, but he hid those sociopathic tendencies from everyone. I wish I hadn't been that gullible. What I've been given is an opportunity to love and have children with two people I care deeply for. My situation could have been so much worse than it is. I'm not going to cry about water over the dam. I will make lemonade when given lemons. I could be doing far worse than I am, and so could Emma. If she has to answer awkward questions, we'll live with awkward questions."

"How do you discuss your life with her?" Marjorie asked.

"By being as honest as she's capable of understanding. She knows that you can love different people, that it's not always the opposite sex you love. She loves Pen and Robert. She loved her father and me. We're different people who she loved equally. So I explain that adults can love different people equally, like she loves Pen and Robert. We don't discuss the sex of it, because she's too young, but she understands emotions. We all have them. She can accept that I can love both, because she does too. The rest isn't that important, especially, not now."

"I see," Marjorie said.

"I try never to lie. I'd rather tell her she's too young to understand something, and I can't talk about it yet, than lie about it. She's aware of sex as 'making babies' but not what that consists of. She's not interested in the how, not yet, but understands that making babies is something that people who love each other might do. She knows that Pen can't have babies, and that she loved Robert enough that she was happy I could have a baby for them, with me. She knows that Ben and Edith might be making babies because they love each other. That's enough for her to know at her age. She's a good kid, and very smart. I have to be careful around her because she grasps more than I think she does."

"I think I'll enjoy getting to know you better," Marjorie said.

I laughed. "I know I was a rather constant shock to Edith with all my behavior. I'm sure I was a source of a lot of excited speculation, until I could actually talk to her about what was really going on."

Edith blushed. "You were definitely the well spring of some of my fantasies," Edith said. "On the other hand, I'm glad to have replaced some fantasies with realities of my own. I have you to thank for that as well."

"I'm glad it worked out as well as it did. I'd best be going. Do you know where Cooper's Hawk is, or would you like to follow me?"

Edith laughed. "By the Mighty Mussels stadium, isn't it?"

"That's it," I laughed. "Home of my favorite black baseball player. I'll see you ladies tomorrow. What time are the men going fishing?"

"Jack, Bill and I are leaving here at seven," Ben said.

"Have a good day on the water, gentlemen."

******

"Are you going to have a problem with Pen spending the night tomorrow?" I asked Becky, lightly stroking her breast.

"I think we got through most of the butterflies on the boat," Becky moaned. "I certainly can't complain about her lack of skills in bed."

"No," I said, "you can't. She's very good."

"It will be our first time without Robert there," she added.

"It will. I'd like to get you prepared for anal sex, so we can make a sandwich out of you, both fucking you at once."

"No time for that now. Looks like someone else will have to be the filling," Becky laughed, then moaned again, when two of my fingers found her wet core.

"I'll definitely volunteer if Pen doesn't want to do it," I said, adding a third finger to the two currently in her pussy. Becky arched against my hand.

"Ooohhh, fuck!" Becky moaned. "You know just what to do to turn me into a puddle of goo."

I kissed her, and she was panting as she got close to her crest, her lips, nay, her whole body trembling.

"I'm going to cum. Fuck, I'm going to cum. It's going to be a monster. Oh, God!"

"I like you calling me God," I said, as she shattered, bucking wildly.

"God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. You're my goddess, Sam. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh, Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk."

I waited until she lay quiescent, an occasional shudder of an aftershock still lingering at random intervals.

"My turn, worshiper," I said, mounting her face. "Worship my pussy."

Becky laughed just before her tongue swirled through my folds. She made an excellent worshiper.

******

Billy and Bonnie showed up around 11:30. We got the kids started on a game. Reno showed up a little before noon.

"Billy, Emma, this is Reno. She's a friend of Becky that Becky goes to school with. She's going to watch you both today because everyone else is going out to eat."

"She's black," Emma said, stating the obvious.

"My goodness," I said, adopting my funny voice. "I'll bet no one ever noticed that before. Reno, did you know you are black?"

"That somehow managed to escape my notice," Reno said, going along. "Do you think I should tell my parents."

"Maybe no one else will notice," I said, peering at Reno from side to side, like I'd just noticed myself.

"Mommy," Emma said. "You're teasing me."

"I am. That's because it doesn't matter what color Reno is, only if she's a good person, and I think she's a very good person, so I don't care if she's purple. I like her. I'm sure you'll like her too. Reno, there are some important phone numbers taped to the fridge if anything happens. We should be home no later than 4:30. There's some leftover Mac and Cheese with wieners in the fridge to heat up for lunch. We'll bring home something for supper. Help yourself to anything you want to snack on.

"The kids usually play well together. I think they're playing Chutes and Ladders now. If they give any indication of being tired, they can lie down for a nap. They love to be read to, and Emma will be happy to show you her favorite books. I'm currently reading her Ozma of Oz, a chapter at a time. It's beside her bed, if you'd like to read a chapter of that. Thanks for looking after my precious cargo for me.

"You kids behave yourselves. You give Reno any trouble and you'll answer to me later, alright?"

"Okay," Emma said. Billy nodded, the less vocal of the two.

I grabbed the gifts for the bridal shower and we left in my car.

"Isn't Pen coming?" Bonnie asked.

"Her driver is dropping her off at the restaurant. We're bringing her home with us," I said. "Feel free to indulge in alcohol if you want. I won't be drinking any."

"Mmm, does that mean what I think it does?" Bonnie asked.

"Playtime, after the kids are in bed," I confirmed, laughing. "There's no point in being shy any longer. Grant will pick her up tomorrow morning before we hit the gym. I think I need to stop playing basketball and volleyball. It's too rough for the baby. I'll be spending more time with you. Oh, and we need to go to the bridal shop afterwards to pick up the dresses. I offered since we were going to be out and about anyway. Does Bill have to travel out of town again?"

"Yeah, he leaves late tonight, so he can be back for the wedding. I'll be so glad when he isn't traveling any more."

"Do you want to stay and watch a movie with us and the kids?" I asked.

"Sure. That would be nice, if I won't interfere in the fun and games."

"No fun and games until Emma's in bed, so you won't interfere at all."

"What did you two get Edith for a gift," Bonnie asked.

"An expensive sex toy," I said. "One that Pen and Becky have both enjoyed, that will allow Ben to play with her when he's working."

"That Lush thing?" Bonnie asked.

"Yup."

"I got her some sexy lingerie," Becky said.

"I thought about that, but didn't know her sizes. Do you know her size," Bonnie said.

"Sizes; we don't need no stinkin' sizes," Becky laughed. "It's just a sheer baby doll and robe. One size fits practically anyone."

"Yeah, that would have worked. I got her a couple toys too. Some that Bill and I are particularly enjoying. The 'Just right' vibe and some tie downs. I know it's not called the 'Just Right', but it is the perfect size for a lot of games."

"You and Bill are still playing bondage games?" I asked.

"We're taking turns, about once a week, but yes, we're having a lot of fun with that. A great idea, it turned out to be."

"So you've tied Bill down?" I asked. "What did you do with him when you had him helpless?"

"Whatever I wanted," Bonnie laughed. "Let's just say he had to earn his orgasm that night. I'm not the only one who's had that vibe up their ass. I swear, when he climaxed, he almost took out the ceiling fan."

We all laughed. "How would you like to be tied down tonight?" I asked Becky.

"Do you have tie downs?" Becky asked.

"I don't need no stinkin' tie downs. I have some of Rancid's old ties, although if we like playing, I certainly wouldn't mind getting some."

"I wouldn't mind trying it, sure. Have your way with me. You do anyway."

"Now I'm jealous," Bonnie said. "Bill's going to be gone tonight and you're making me hot."

Becky and I laughed. "The advantages of being polyamorous sluts," I said.

We had a wonderful time at the bachelorette party. The food and wine was excellent. I couldn't drink the wine, but I had a sip of their cask wine again, and it was as good as I remembered. There was a lot of laughter, especially after we started opening presents. Edith was red faced when we explained what some of the toys were for, starting with the tie downs to secure her to the bed. Edith was especially shocked when Marjorie admitted to using similar toys herself.

"Mom!"

"Don't 'Mom' me. You try being married for forty-five years and not trying to find new things to try in the bedroom to keep things interesting. For the first couple years of our marriage, your father and I couldn't keep our hands off each other, and even though we did it almost the same way all the time, it was still fresh and exciting. After we had both of you girls, things got stale. We couldn't be as spontaneous, and between his job and the work hours Jack was putting in, and how exhausted I was raising two active children, sex devolved to a rut of Saturday night sex in the dark. Jack would pump a couple of times, climax and roll off of me. I very seldom orgasmed myself. I was pretty much bored with my sex life.

"I developed a wandering eye, and I'd look at other men and wonder what they were like in bed, being pretty dissatisfied with my own sex life. Not that I still didn't love your father, but I thought he was boring, and safe."

"Did you ever cheat on Daddy?" Edith asked, horrified.

"I didn't sleep with another man, but I'd have to say that letting another man touch me where no other man but your father should, and touching him, felt like cheating to me. I was at a party, I think it was New Year's Eve, although it could have been Halloween, because there were costumes. No, definitely New Year's because they still had mistletoe up, and there was lots of kissing under the mistletoe, although most of it was innocent. But one guy caught me under the mistletoe, and it wasn't nearly as innocent. For close to half a minute, it was toe curling, and I didn't resist.

"A half hour later, he caught me as I was coming out of the bathroom, took my hand and led me into an empty room. There was more kissing, a lot more, and his hands started groping me, and I let him. I groped back. If we hadn't been interrupted by someone making noises in another empty bedroom next door, I might have done more. Thankfully, we were, and he didn't get any more than stinky fingers. It scared me how close I'd come to doing something so stupid.

"I decided I had to do something to fix my life, or I'd end up destroying my marriage. I started dressing sexier for your father, and making sure I attacked him spontaneously on days not named Saturday. I got more adventurous in bed, and started doing some of the things we still do. I made sure he never rolled off of me without giving me an orgasm."

"Did you ever tell Daddy how close you came?" Edith asked.

"I did. Some of the things we started doing, were things we'd never done before and he wondered where I was getting them from, if I had a lover. I'd purchased 'The Joy of Sex' for some of my ideas, and I took it out and showed it to him. I told him about the party and how close I'd come to doing something unforgivable, and all the reasons I'd reached that point, and how I decided I needed to fix our life before I ruined our marriage.

"It turned out that Jack almost did the same stupid thing at the same party, and he might have been the one that interrupted me. He stopped before he went too far, because he heard someone exiting the bedroom next door, and it scared both of them that they'd almost been caught. After that, we did everything in our power to make sure we never got that close to stupidity again, and we'd bring different things we wanted to try to bed, and got very experimental, which saved our marriage. It never got boring and predictable again."

"Listen to your mother," Bonnie said. "She knows of what she speaks. I did fuck up, and almost ruined the best thing in my life. Never forget why you're marrying Ben in the first place, and do everything in your power to make sure he's always the first one in your thoughts when you think about sex. Keep things interesting, and never let things get stale. I wish I'd had the wisdom to do what Marjorie did, instead of turning outside my marriage for excitement."

"How did you save it?" Marjorie asked.

"With the help of a friend, who cared more for my marriage than I had," Bonnie said. "She's sitting at this table. She helped me even though it was her husband I cheated with."

"Well, you have to admit he wasn't much of a husband to begin with," I said. "To be honest, I did it more for Bill and Billy than I did it for you."

"Doesn't make a difference why you did it, only that you did," Bonnie said. "Saved my unfaithful neck. I'll never forget how kind you were."

Marjorie put her hand over mind. "You also helped my daughter, and I'll never forget it either."

"Please stop. You're embarrassing me, and the only one who's supposed to be embarrassed today is Edith," I said. "Which is why I got her this present."

I passed her my gift. "If you put it in, I'll show you how it works."

Pen laughed. "If you do, you really will be mortified, Edith. I'd wait until you go home."

Edith opened the gift and out came the pink Lush. "What is this, a cat toy? I don't even have a cat."

Both Pen and Becky laughed. "It's sort of related to pussy," Becky laughed. "It's another sex toy. The body goes inside of you, and the tail sticks out."

"And someone can play with the device remotely," Pen said. "Almost every night, Sam or Becky is giving me an orgasm or two. Sam asked me to stick it inside of me around seven every evening, and then she plays with her control in Fort Myers and makes me cum in Naples. She'll teach Ben how to download the control app on his phone so he can have sex with you, even if he's out of town."

"That does sound interesting," Edith laughed, "although we haven't spent a night apart yet since I met him."

"Wish that applied to me," Bonnie said. "Bill's out of town again as soon as he gets back from fishing. I won't see him again until Friday evening. I'll be so glad when he doesn't have to travel anymore."

"We'll keep you company," Becky said. "You won't get lonely."

"I miss having him in bed with me."

"We can't help you there, Bonnie," I said.

"I know. It's just a bitch is all."

"Where are you going on your honeymoon," I asked Edith.

"The Tates loaned Ben their home in Aspen for ten days," Edith said. "I've never been to Colorado. I'm looking forward to it."

"Way to go, Pen," I said. "It's cold enough, Edith, you can lay a fire in the fireplace, and canoodle in front of the fire. Just don't burn the place down. I'd like to go back sometime."

"Sounds lovely," Edith said. "I like canoodling."

"We all like canoodling," Pen said.

"What's canoodling?" Becky asked.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers