My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You poor innocent child," I said. "The educational system has failed you. Canoodling is what the Brits call snogging; kissing and caressing amorously. We do it every night."

"Then I like canoodling, too."

I laughed. "I know you do. It's one of the things I like about you. You're an enthusiastic canoodler. You canoodle with the best of them."

"Just think," Becky said, "we get to canoodle with Pen tonight."

"I've thought a lot about that very thing," I said.

Marjorie smiled, mirroring Pen's grin.

******

It wasn't long before we finished up. I was about to pay when Pen said, "Let me."

"I'm the Matron of Honor. It's my job. You handled the wedding location and honeymoon. Back off."

Pen held up her hands in surrender. I have to admit, it was a hefty bill; just under four figures. Everyone had enjoyed themselves, so it was worth it.

Becky abandoned the front seat and let Pen have it. She was sitting in the back seat with Bonnie.

"Do you think Bill is back from fishing yet?" Becky asked.

Bonnie checked her watch. "He has to be at the airport by five-thirty for a seven o'clock flight, so I'm thinking he'll get home around four-thirty. He packed yesterday, but he'll want to grab a quick bite before leaving. You only get snacks on flights anymore."

"Where's he going this time?"

"Houston."

"Text him and tell him to stop by our house before he leaves. I have a question for him."

"What question?"

"It's a secret. Depending on his answer, I'll let you know."

"Do you know what this is about?" Pen asked me.

"Not a clue."

When we got home, Emma was excited to see Pen again, and Pen immediately began reading Emma and Billy a story, while I paid Reno, following her to the door, along with Becky and Bonnie.

"Did they behave?" I asked.

"They're the best behaved kids I've ever sat for. I'd be happy to do this again if you need it. Hey, Becky. How do you like your new digs?"

"The new digs are pretty ordinary. It's the people in the digs that make it special," Becky said. "Here's my half rent for this month." She handed Reno some money. "Have you found someone to take my place?"

"Last weekend. We interviewed a half dozen candidates and found one Sandy and I both liked. She moved in on Monday."

"Is she serious about her studies, or a party girl?"

"I don't know for sure about how serious she is about college, but she agreed there'd be no loud parties except on Friday or Saturday night. She's a freshman, and doesn't know anyone at school yet. Seems a little intimidated being away from home for the first time. She's Asian, and I've heard they're big into the books."

"What's her name?" Becky asked.

"Lily Chan."

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

"Don't know. It hasn't been a topic of conversation."

Changing the subject, I asked, "What time did the kids eat lunch?"

"Around one."

"Did they take a nap?"

"No."

"Good, they might go to bed earlier." I glanced meaningfully at Becky.

Reno caught the look and laughed. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Since I don't know what you wouldn't do, I'll have to defer on that one. I do intend tying Becky down to the bed. Would you do that?"

"I might have to add that one to my list," Reno laughed. "Sounds like it could be fun."

"Definitely fun," Bonnie said, "if you trust your partner."

"Now I definitely need to add it to my list. I trust Sandy."

"So you do girls, too?" Bonnie asked.

"Recently. Both Sandy and I still date boys, but if the dates were duds, we make do. Becky and Sam taught us that. I'd better run. Everybody have fun tonight."

"Everybody Wang Chung tonight," I said.

"Huh?" Reno asked.

"A song from before your time. Before mine too, but my parents liked rock, so I listened to a lot of golden oldies. The song is 'Everybody Have Fun Tonight' by Wang Chung. The second verse of the chorus is Everybody Wang Chung Tonight."

"That's a reference from out of the past," Pen said, still reading, though apparently listening to the chit-chat.

"Too obscure for me," Reno said. "I mostly listen to hip-hop. I gotta run. Thanks for the cash infusion."

She left.

"I should start on supper," I said, asking the others. "What does everyone want?"

"Considering we ate like pigs at lunch, salad sounds good to me," Bonnie said. "I'm still working on my girlish figure."

"I could easily go for salad," Becky said. "You Penelope?"

"Salad is good," Pen said.

"I'll make the kids grilled cheese and tomato soup, and we can have popcorn during the movie."

"What movie?" Emma asked.

"I was thinking about 'Beauty and the Beast'," I said. "It's a good movie for teaching you not to look at how people appear, but to look for the beauty inside of a person. Reno was a nice person, wasn't she? It didn't matter that she was black?"

"She was really nice," Emma agreed.

"So are a lot of other people who look different. Pay attention to how people behave, not how they look."

"You're an amazing mother," Pen said.

"I had a good teacher," I replied.

"I'd like to spend more time with your parents," Pen said.

"It will be easy to do if we live together."

Becky and I went into the kitchen to start on a salad, which could sit in the fridge until we were ready to eat.

Bill arrived at our house at 4:30 and greeted everyone in the living room. He came into the kitchen looking for Becky, and Becky took him out into the backyard to talk to him. He had a huge grin on his face when they came back. He hugged and kissed Billy and laid a lip lock on Bonnie.

"Did you catch anything?" Bonnie asked. "Did you have a good day?"

"We caught about a dozen fish between us. We all gave them to Ben for the people coming for the wedding. He got a few recipes from Antoine that Edith is going to try. We had a great time, drank a few beers, but not too many. Everybody was nice and got along great. Edith's father is a good guy. How was the hen party?"

"Lots of fun," Bonnie said. "We managed to embarrass Edith with some of the gifts, so mission accomplished. Marjorie was nice. She gave Edith good marital advice."

"I'll see everyone next Saturday. Have fun," Bill said.

"I'll miss you, honey," Bonnie said. "Be careful and let me know you landed safely."

"I will. You'll have to tell me how your evening goes."

"Won't be much; Beauty and the Beast and popcorn," Bonnie said. "Nothing like it would be if you were home tonight." She gave him another quick kiss.

"I'm sure you'll find something to keep you occupied," he said before he left, still grinning.

As soon as he was gone, Bonnie asked Becky, "What did you and Bill talk about?"

"It's too early to say anything. Don't worry about it. You'll get a text later."

"You're sure being mysterious," Bonnie said.

"Today I am. Normally I'm an open book."

Becky rejoined me in the kitchen. "Whatever you cooked up with Bill, Pen and I can't be a part of it," I whispered.

"I know. You won't. You'll get some alone time tonight if it works out. The kids will be staying here though."

"He agreed to let you have sex with Bonnie?"

"If she wants to. Don't know how interested she is, really, but we'll see."

"You felt sorry for her because she was going to be alone tonight, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

I laughed and gave her a quick hug. After the salad was made, I gave the other adults a glass of wine to hold them until dinner. Since the kids ate at one, I planned supper for six, with the movie to follow. Around a quarter to, I put the soup on the stove to heat and made the sandwiches. When they were a golden brown, I took the frying pan off the heat and put out supper for them and a salad for us, with several different dressings.

We had the kids get ready for bed before making a small bag of popcorn, and queueing up the movie. It was the animated version. Pen and Bonnie sat on the couch with the two kids while Becky and I sat on the floor in front of them. The adults all had another glass of wine, while the kids and I had juice.

As the movie played, I talked about the Beast and how fearsome and scary he looked to people, yet was kind to everyone.

"It is easy to judge people by their appearance, yet bad people can appear nice, and good people can appear bad. Try not to judge people based upon how they look, but how they behave. How well do they treat other people, not just you? Do they stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves? Do they protect the weak and innocent? Do they say one thing in front of people in authority, and say something different when it's a friend they talk to? Do they say bad things about others without any justification? Are they mean? Do they lie? Those are the things by which you should judge someone, not by how they look."

"Is that why you don't like daddy anymore? He looked nice, but acted bad?"

"That's why," I agreed. "I thought he was a better man than he really was. He looked and acted nice around me, and acted poorly towards others. When I learned that he was misbehaving, then he also mistreated me, because he knew he couldn't fool me anymore. No matter how scary he looks, Beast behaves well towards others. It's why Belle could fall in love with him, because she saw past his appearance, and into his heart, which she could tell was good."

We finished the movie and Bonnie said, "I'd better get going and take Billy home. Thank you for having me over."

"You don't have to leave yet," Becky said. "Put Billy down with Emma. I'm going to look after them tomorrow morning while you go to the gym. It's no trouble for him to stay here tonight."

"Please, Mommy," Billy said. "Can't I sleepover?"

"Is that okay with you, Sam?"

"I think it will work out okay," I said. "Let him stay. You can have another glass of wine."

"I thought there was going to be some fun and games later," Bonnie said.

"Not until the kids are asleep. It's all good."

So we got the kids put to bed and I gave the other three another glass of wine. We were chatting a bit and at nine-thirty, Bonnie got a text.

"Bill must have landed," she said. "Let me answer this."

"Please do," Becky said.

Bonnie looked at her text. "What in the world does this mean? 'You can do anything with Becky that she wants you to do, and it's fine by me.' What do you want me to do, Becky?"

"If you want, I want you to get undressed. I asked if it was okay with Bill if I had sex with you while he's gone, and he said it was okay. I told him to think about it on his flight, and if he felt the same way when he landed, to text you. Apparently, he's still good with it."

"You want to have sex with me?"

"I knew you were feeling lonely and were curious about what it would be like with a woman. I figured if Bill didn't care, you could find out what it's like. I can either go with you to your house, so we have some privacy, and Pen gets alone time with her amour, or you can stay for a few while Sam ties me down to the bed. You don't have to do anything. If you want to fantasize some more, that's fine. I'm having sex with or without you. This doesn't include Pen or Sam, except you can watch what they do with me and each other. The only stipulation Bill made, was that if you licked a pussy, we had to send him a photo of the evidence. He wanted to know if you really did it. The offer stands through Thursday evening. If you like it, we can do it again. If you don't, at least you'll know."

"Oh, my God. I can't believe Bill said it was okay?"

"You can text him back to confirm, but he's had over four hours to think about it, so I'd say he's okay with it. It might give him some masturbation fodder while he's gone."

"This is okay with you, Sam?" Bonnie asked.

"It doesn't involve me at all," I replied. "Pen and I don't want to add other sexual partners, but Becky is able to do whatever she wants. I'm not in charge of her. It sounds as if you don't have to decide tonight, if you need more time to think about it."

"I have to ask him why he agreed to this" Bonnie said. She started texting.

"Probably because he doesn't feel threatened by women," Pen said. "Like Robert, who doesn't really care about the girls, only if I have sex with another man."

A few minutes later, that was his answer.

"You were right. He doesn't feel threatened by women. He knows I'm heterosexual, and just curious."

"So, are you going to lick pussy in front of these other two, or do we go to your place?" Becky asked. "I'm good either way. I think I'm a bit of an exhibitionist."

"Oh, my gosh. I think I'll stay for awhile," Bonnie said. "While going back to my place feels safer, perhaps I should watch, get some pointers, and then, decide what I'm going to do."

"Tie me down, Sam," Becky said. "Make me your bitch."

I smiled and took Becky's hand, leading her back to the bedroom. I undressed her in front of the other two women, who'd followed me in, Bonnie practically vibrating. I took my time and kissed her as I bared her. Becky had taken to shaving, leaving only a tiny triangle above her slit. She got on the bed, and I tied her down using some of Ransom's older disused ties, ones I hadn't packed up, then I used one of my scarfs to blindfold her. She was certainly a delectable looking treat when I finished.

By the time I was finished, her pussy already had signs of arousal, the little slut.

"One of us is going to go between your legs, while the other two lick and suck your breasts. Try to guess who's who?"

"This should be fun," Becky said.

"Give us a second to get undressed," I said.

All three of us quickly removed our clothes, Bonnie the most hesitant, but finally joining in. We'd already seen all but her bottom bared on the boat, so that was her only hesitation. I was pleased to see that that she had a neat trim job between her legs.

I motioned to Pen to get between Becky's legs and she crawled between them and started licking. Bonnie and I climbed into the bed on either side and began sucking on her puckered nipples.

"Hmm," Becky moaned, "feels good. Now I hope that I'd recognize Sam after all the time we spent together, and it seems too experienced a tongue for it to be Bonnie, who claims she's never licked a woman before, so I'll say it's Pen between my legs, and you're sucking my right breast, and Bonnie my left. She seems a little hesitant to be suckling lady boobs for the first time. I'm going to cum. The three of you are going to make me cum."

She arched up, moaning her pleasure, as she climaxed hard.

"Bingo," I said. "Let's switch."

All three of us got off the bed, and we all got back on in the same place. We started in again. I could see Becky's brow furrowed on concentration. She orgasmed again, then her face lit up.

"You shits didn't switch, did you? You're all in the same spot."

All three of us broke into a laugh. "Let's switch again," I said.

We got off the bed and I pointed to Bonnie and to Becky's pussy. She nodded, but whispered, "What do I do?"

"You can assume that whatever feels good to you, will feel good to others," I whispered back.

She nodded, and climbed between Becky's legs. Pen and I each picked a side and started sucking her nipples.

"Mmm, nice," Becky said. "This feels really good. I might need to be tied down more often."

Becky waited until she orgasmed again, a good one from the sounds she made. "I'm going to guess Bonnie had my pussy, and if I'm right, don't forget to take a picture for Bill. I think Pen was on my right boob and Sam on the left."

"Right again," I said. "Taking the picture now."

I got my phone and shot a picture of Bonnie between Becky's thighs, licking her clit. I sent it to Bill, along with the text that said. Here's the proof you requested.

A few seconds later, I got a thumb's up emoji back.

"He liked it," I said.

"Can I ride Becky's face?" Bonnie asked.

"You can do pretty much what you want. She's tied down," I replied.

Bonnie straddled Becky's chest and told her, "Lick my pussy, slut."

Pen and I got into bed beside them and got into a sixty-nine. After Bonnie climaxed three times, she shifted around to a sixty-nine and did the same thing.

After twenty minutes, Bonnie asked what else she could do. I got her the Feeldoe and showed her how to turn it on.

"Yeah, this is nice," Bonnie said, slowly fucking Becky. She leaned down so their breasts rubbed together and they could kiss.

"Great fucking toy," she said after they both climaxed a couple more times. "Untie her. I want to take Becky home and see what else she can teach me."

We untied Becky and removed her blindfold. "Don't bother putting too much back on, Becky," Bonnie said. "You're getting naked again as soon as we get to my house."

"Don't stay up too late," I said. "Gym in the morning."

"Becky, thanks for letting me have some alone time with Sam," Pen said.

"You're welcome," Becky replied. "I get lots of alone time with her. I figured it was your turn."

Talk about staying up too late; Penelope was insatiable. She couldn't get enough of touching me, kissing me, and licking me. It was wonderful.

******

Both Bonnie and I were dragging when we went to the gym.

"How was your night with Becky?" I asked, as we fast walked the treadmill.

"Well, she's even better with her hands free than tied to the bed," Bonnie said. "You've apparently done a lot of experimenting, because she showed me tons of stuff about my body that I didn't even know."

"We do enjoy experimenting, but part of it is because we're both so new to girl-on-girl sex, so we kept wondering if there was more we could be doing."

"My husband is going to get so fucked when he gets home for allowing me to do that."

"Since he gave you permission to play until Thursday, do you think you'll do it again before he gets back?"

"If you don't mind, I'd like to borrow her one more time, say Wednesday night, so I can sleep later in the morning."

"Only one more night?" I teased.

"Yeah. I'm feeling guilty I got to have all of that pleasure, and he's stuck in Houston without anyone. I would feel worse if I did it more."

I laughed. "Well Becky, little exhibitionist that she is, would probably love helping you give Bill a nice show. Maybe, because he is alone, you could give him an evening of adult entertainment to have his jollies too."

"Oh, hell yes! Would you help do the filming?"

"Who would look after the kids?" I asked.

"I'd pay if we could get Reno again."

"Hmm, before I call Reno, let me check with Pen. She might do it for free, and I'd get to spend another night with her, and sleep late in the morning. Not to mention that after watching you two, I'll be hornier than hell."

"Excellent idea," Bonnie said. "This will be so much fun. I'll set a time up with Bill when I know he's in his room and can watch."

"Speed up, we need to make this a workout," I said, upping the treadmill speed.

"Looking good, ladies," Joe said, coming in to use the weight equipment. "I miss you playing, Sam."

"I can't keep getting elbowed in the gut and diving for loose balls anymore. I've got to protect junior, here," I said, patting my stomach. The bump was getting bigger every day.

"I guess not, but I sure miss your competitiveness."

"I miss playing."

"How are you doing, Mrs. Smith?"

"Doing great, thanks to my friend, Sam, here. My life is so much better due to her."

"She does seem to be a ray of sunshine."

"To everyone but my 'shit for brains' ex," I said. "I'm a cloudburst to him."

******

We picked up the altered dresses and headed home. Bonnie went inside to talk to Becky about doing a show for her husband, while I delivered Edith's wedding dress.

"Try it on to make sure it fits," I said. "If it needs any further altering, we need to get it back by tomorrow to ensure it's ready on time. Hello, Jack, Marjorie, good to see you again."