My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If in fact Stan and your husband did have contact in jail, would you be willing to wear a wire to see if we can weasel out a confession?"

"In a heartbeat. It might need to be next week. I'm Matron of Honor at a wedding on Saturday, and we're kind of busy getting ready for that, but any day past Saturday, I'll be happy to help you nail his hide to the wall."

"Give me your contact information, and I'll let you know if the two of them had contact in jail."

I gave him my number, which he wrote down. "How likely is it that they didn't?" I asked.

"They try to keep the dirtbags who are serving sentences separated from those who haven't been sentenced yet, but it's not a perfect system."

"Can I see the note he had. I can probably tell if it's my husband's handwriting."

"We're already pretty sure it was Stan's handwriting. He had a lot of paper in his car of things he'd written down. This was just another thing."

"Okay. Thanks, I guess. If it was my husband, he might have it in for several other people."

"Who?"

"The Tafts. His wife is infertile and I'm a surrogate mother for them. Ransom knows that I've had sex with both of them and I'm carrying Robert's child. Bonnie Smith's husband, Bill, kicked him in the balls, after he found out Ransom had an affair with his wife. He's not in town presently, but is returning tomorrow. My girlfriend, Becky, is my babysitter, and she rejected his sexual advances, but she did accept mine. It's possible that he might blame the bride to be, Edith Kramer, who was sort of a gossip who I used to spread rumors about him. They might not have been his primary goal, but they might have been secondary. Our limo had a lot of those people on it. It might be why the killer so blatantly followed it. The killer might have gotten a whole bunch of people at once. Who knows with my dickhead husband."

"I'll probably need to speak with all of you at some point."

"Tomorrow would be the best day of the next few. I know we've got one person to pick up at the airport, and Bill is arriving from Houston tomorrow, but Friday and Saturday would be out of the question due to the wedding."

"I'll try to set it up for tomorrow then."

"Listen, thanks again. I'm sorry to spoil your day."

"This one might be easier to solve than other ones are," Detective Hanson said. "It's not all bad."

"Any problem with me warning the others they might have a problem?"

"No. It's best they stay on their toes."

We went back into the restaurant where Mark spoke briefly to the others about setting up a time tomorrow to speak to them. I held Becky's hand. After Detective Hanson left, I told Grant to take the children out to the limo and buckle them in. As soon as he left with the kids, I told the others that I might have been the target of a hit.

"I want the deal with Ransom cancelled," I said. "He doesn't get to skate anymore. That bastard needs to pay for his crimes."

"You think it was Ransom who set it up?" Robert asked.

"The killer was just released from Lee County Jail and had my name, address and an amount written down on a scrap of paper on his person. Who else would care about me, but Ransom. But the thing is, Ransom might also hold grudges against you and Pen, Bill, and/or Bonnie, and even Edith. Maybe even you, Becky, because you refused him, but accepted me. Ransom is obviously off his rocker. He had the opportunity for a light sentence, and didn't take it. I thought he was being an asshole, but maybe he didn't sign because he had another plan for me that didn't include divorce. You all need to be careful, in case the guy who followed us wasn't the only one. I'm sorry."

"That's it. You're coming to stay with us," Robert said.

"No, I'm not. My friends are at risk now. I want your security guards openly on the street outside of my house, providing some additional protection to them. I don't want Rancid fucking up any other lives. You can reinstate the surveillance at my house."

"What if they all came to our house?" Pen said. "We've got the room. The wedding is going to be there anyway. They're all welcome. Would you come then?"

"If they all agree to come, I'll come," I said. "If the detective finds out that Ransom and the would be killer had contact in jail, he wants me to wear a wire to visit him. That's the only reason I'd need to leave Naples. We probably can't come until tomorrow, because we'd have to pack up some stuff. Bill is returning tomorrow, and Mary is flying in, not to mention Ben's family."

"I'll contact them tonight," Ben said. "We'll get reservations for them in Naples, and they can go straight to a hotel there."

"Will you please come to our house?" Pen asked the others. "I think we can protect you better there than we can anywhere else, and I'd really like for Samantha to be protected there. Please come."

"I start classes again a week from Monday, so I'll need transportation eventually, but I go where Sam goes," Becky said.

"You know Bill and I will," Bonnie said. "We need to protect Billy."

Ben, Edith, Jack and Marjorie conferred for a few moments, then agreed to come.

"We'll send Grant with the limo after everyone has arrived from the airport. Just let us know," Robert said.

"Bill didn't have a flight yet. I'll call you when I know," Bonnie said. "He'll probably need to drive his own truck, so he can go to work."

"Mary's already in the air. She should be getting in a little after three tomorrow, from LA," Jack said. "We'll pick her up and let her know about the changes when we do. We'd probably be ready to go by five."

"Well, the kids are waiting in the car. We need to get going. I don't want anyone talking about this in front of Emma. I'll tell her something later, when I figure out what to say."

"You're not going to keep protecting Ransom's name, are you?" Penelope asked.

"For now. We don't know for sure it was Ransom, only that he's the one with the best motive and the opportunity. If he confesses or we get proof, I'll tell her. For now, I'm only going to say that it looked like someone wanted to kill me, but I'll do it my way. I don't want to terrify her."

The others agreed and we all left. There was an SUV with the three security guards following us home. They parked out on the street next to the house. I knew Ben and Frank would help protect Edith and Marjorie, and Frank was armed.

Bonnie said, "I suppose I should go home now."

"No, you're spending the night with us, since Bill isn't home. Just get some sleep clothes. You're going to be on candid camera again. Tomorrow, you can pack up some clothes to take with us, I'd say a weeks worth. Let Bill know what's happening."

"Thank you. I can't tell you how scared I was feeling."

"I'm feeling the same, believe me."

Bonnie left to get some clothes for tonight, while Becky and I brought the kids inside.

"Why are you scared, Mommy?" Emma asked.

"Let's get you and Billy ready for bed, then we can talk about it, okay?"

"Okay."

Such a good kid. We got them ready for bed. By the time they were ready, Bonnie was back. I didn't want to talk to Billy without Bonnie being present. He was her child, not mine.

"What are you going to say to Emma?" Bonnie asked quietly.

"Why don't you tuck Billy into bed, and then you can watch what I say to Emma. If you feel it's appropriate, you can cuddle with him a bit and can say the same thing to Billy. I'll give you space."

"Okay."

Bonnie got Billy tucked in, then joined us in my bedroom. I put Emma on the bed with me, lying down, looking at her.

"Honey, do you know what happened tonight at the restaurant?"

"Somebody died."

"Did you see him?"

"No. He was covered up."

"Do you know how he died?"

"I heard people say he got shot."

"That's right. He got shot."

"Who shot him?"

"Before I tell you that, I need to tell you something else. The police believe that the man who got killed, was planning on shooting me. When the police searched the man who got killed, they found a piece of paper in his pocket that had my name, our address and an amount of money he would be paid if he killed me.

"Grant, the man who was driving us today, is Robert's bodyguard, in addition to being a driver. He saw the man following us from our house. It's his job to worry about the safety of the people who he drives. When the man followed us all the way to the restaurant, he didn't think it was safe, and he went back to check on him and see who he was and why he was following us. When he went back there, the man pulled out a gun, and Grant had to kill him so he didn't get shot.

"Are we in danger?"

"We might be in danger, but Robert sent some men to help protect us tonight, in case there was more than the one man. There are at least three men outside now, and might be more later. They're watching the house to make sure we're safe. Because Robert and Pen think we'll be safer at their house than we will be here, we're going to go stay with them as long as we need to. Bonnie, Billy, Bill, Edith, Ben and Edith's family are also going to stay there because we're not sure if they would be safe here either. As soon as Bill comes back and Edith's sister, Mary, gets here, we'll leave, tomorrow afternoon."

"Do the men want to kill them too?"

"We don't know for sure, but we don't want anything to happen to our friends, so they'll come with us because Robert's home is big enough to hold everyone, and we were having the wedding there on Saturday anyway, so it's a good place for everyone to go.

"Tomorrow, I want you to pull out enough clothes for a week, and the clothes you were going to wear for the wedding, your toothbrush, hairbrush, everything you need to live at someone else's house for a time. I'll go through the things you picked out and see if they meet my approval, and then I'll put them in a suitcase for you, okay?"

"Okay."

I kissed her. "You're my good little girl and I love you so much." I turned to Bonnie. "I think you should tell Billy something along those lines. Find out what he already knows first. I would stress that we don't know if he's in danger, and that there are men outside to protect us, and we felt being together was safer than being alone, and that Bill would be here tomorrow."

"Thank you."

I nodded to Bonnie, and she went to talk to Billy.

"Why does someone want to kill you, Mommy?"

"I don't know for sure, honey. The police are trying to figure that out. When they do, they'll arrest whoever it is."

I had a wonderful idea. "Honey, you know that your Daddy is going to go to prison and be locked up for the bad things he did, right?"

"Yes. Do we know how long he's going to go?"

"It was going to be for twenty months. You'd be six and a half before he got out, but that deal will be withdrawn, so he may go for longer, and I don't know how long. That would be up to a judge and jury. I'm going to divorce your Daddy, so I won't be married to him anymore, because of what he did. I was planning to move in with Robert and Pen after I got divorced. Since we don't know when that would happen, would you like to move in with them now, just go, and never come back?"

"Would I still see Billy?"

"Not as much as you do now, because he'd live farther away, but you'll still be friends. I like Bonnie and Bill, and I'd like to keep seeing them too, so we'd still visit. We don't know when they can come back here. They may have to stay with us awhile. Are you ready to move?"

"Yes. I'm ready."

"Would you like Robert to be your Daddy?"

"He's very nice. I'd like him to be my Daddy. Would Pen be my Mom?"

"Well, I'm still your Mom, and it would be confusing to call her Mom too, but maybe you could call her Mom in another language, like French. Mom in French is Maman. So if you said,'Maman, may I have another cookie', or 'Maman, may I have a kiss', both Pen and I would know you were asking her, and not me, so we wouldn't be confused. We could ask her if she wants to be called Maman. Would that be okay?"

"Yes. I like that."

"When we see them tomorrow, why don't you ask them if you can call them Daddy and Maman." And Ransom would hate it. If I was going to confront him, I wanted to shove the knife in deep. " I think they'd like that, too. They already think of you as their daughter. They do nice things for you, just like they would if you were their own child, so I think they'd like that a lot."

"Okay."

Bonnie came back. "Billy is doing okay. Emma can join him now."

I led Emma to her bed and tucked her in. "Go to sleep now. It's late and you've had a rough day, and you'll be busy tomorrow packing up your things."

"I love you, Mom," Emma said.

"I love you too, angel. Good night, Billy." I squeezed his arm.

"Good night, Miss Samantha."

I rejoined the other two women. "The toilet is the only place they don't have a camera installed, Bonnie. I'd change to your night clothes in there. I can call Pen and have them shut off the cameras in the bathroom tomorrow when we shower. Essentially, other than that, they can see everything we do."

"Are you going to change in there?"

"Becky and I are a little used to being spied upon. We don't really care that much anymore. We even had sex once while Pen and Robert took over surveillance duties and watched. We've showered together while security watched. We won't be having sex in front of you, so that's out anyway, but we'll just change in here. If it's all right, I'll let Becky have the middle of the bed, in case you tend to cuddle while you're asleep. I don't want to get too personal with another person. I think four people is enough, and Bill only gave permission for you to get frisky with Becky. Have you had a chance to call him yet?"

"While I was getting my clothes. I got his flight info too. He's arriving at ten tomorrow. He should be back here by 11:00."

"Good."

Becky and I changed into night clothes. I hated not being able to sleep nude, but I'd make up for that at the Tate's tomorrow night. Bonnie apparently decided that if we did it in the open, so would she, although she hurried. I didn't blame her. There wasn't a lot of room by the toilet, and it was a pain in the ass.

It was still fairly early for the adults, so we went to the living room and watched some TV, turning to FOX news at ten to see the news accounts of the shooting. It was too bad Ransom would know his 'would be' assassin was dead. It would be great if he thought the man was spilling his guts to the police right now. On the other hand, the man had written a lot of stuff down. Ransom wouldn't know what else the man might have written down. Maybe more details than my name, address and how much he'd be getting paid. Good to know if I wanted to elicit a confession out of him.

While we watched the news, Bonnie was texting back and forth to Bill.

"Bill thought it was kind of hot that I took my clothes off in front of the security cameras. He was asking if I was still planning on having sex with Becky."

"Not in front of the cameras," Becky said. "I didn't mind doing it for Bill, but I don't want everyone to see me."

"Would you do it in front of him live?"

"With your husband in the room?"

"Yes."

"What if he wanted to join in?"

"I'd ask you the same thing. What if he wanted to join in? I still feel I owe him for my infidelity."

Becky looked at me.

"Don't look at me. I'm not in charge of you. The question is, do you want to get involved with another married couple. Bill made Bonnie get checked out after she had sex with Ransom, and she was clean, which likely means Bill is too, but personally speaking, I'd make Bill wear a condom, since no form of birth control is a hundred percent effective. However, combining your pills and a condom means it would be damn close, but what you do is entirely up to you. If you do it once, would you do it again, once the door has been opened? I'll still care for you no matter what you do. You should probably decide beforehand, because you know how horny you get once you start having sex. Anything is possible then."

"Let me sleep on that, Bonnie. I'm not sure," Becky said. "I'm more inclined to say yes to him watching, but not so much participating. I wanted to do this for you because I knew you were alone. You're not alone if Bill is there, but I'll think about it."

"I won't say anything to Bill then, until you say I can."

We finally went to bed, and other than a rather chaste kiss with Becky, we pretty much went to sleep. It had been an exhausting day to me, too.

******