All Comments on 'My Husband Gets Me a Date'

by GirlieUltra

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

If she was so drunk that she didn’t remember then she couldn’t consent and she raped.

God-fucking-dammit. Use your head for more than keeping your ears apart.

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months agoAuthor

Whackdoodle, if you knrw anything then you would know you cant say that on this site. Your childish insult betrays your claim of intellectual suoeriority. You are just a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum. Reportimg you.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog7 months ago

I enjoyed the story for what it was. A little different than most. I would have enjoyed the description of her fucking the 2 guys more. No rape here. Just 5 people who got a little too drunk for their own good, breaking down their inhibitions, resulting in the fulfillment of their fantasies. 4 stars for the idea. Not as erotic as I would have liked.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

cum dumpster and an asshole, like 99.9% of stories posted lately.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Don’t know why you’re upset with Whack. Pom was drunk, did not give consent, and two guys raped her. That’s the story you wrote, so own it.

SexecutionerSexecutioner7 months ago

Your story is as atrocious and insipid as your spelling and grammer. Your slut femdom fantasies are pathetic as it's obvious you can't keep a high value man..

Report this.

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months agoAuthor

Sexecutioner, you reek of small dick energy. It's hilarious. You are too pathetic to report. I don't pick on retarded kids.

Rw43Rw437 months ago

In many countries this could or would be classified as rape if the woman chooses to pursue it. Even if she chooses not to, in most US states she has 7 years to change her mind. All parties knew she was “out of it” well before everyone else, so

<>

While the situation in the story you described is far from unique, the fact that you posted a story about is. At first glance it is refreshing to see a story with unfaithful spouses that doesn’t end in a ton of angst, blame and name-calling. But why doesn’t it? Because neither spouse takes their vows seriously enough to even be married if it weren’t necessary for her immigration status.

<>

I’m sure that since Pom expressed regret, we are to believe she took her vows more seriously than her husband did. Fine, but that’s a pretty low standard, and the marriage and both friendships are now loaded with serious complications and are ripe for further abuse.

<>

Yeah, I know this site becomes a lot less fun when readers expect reality to play a role in storytelling. It is what it is. I’d encourage you to either get a thicker skin to deal with criticism or admit to your readers that you suspend certain select potential negative consequences in your tales. If it’s fantasy, fantasize; but I recommend admitting it. Insulting your commenters is an admission that your previous written communication (the story) was inadequately communicative.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This premise is not believable to me. Just because Jace is the best man and Amanda the "made of dishonor" doesn't mean they had to be "paired up" for the night. I have never seen this required of the members of a wedding party at a wedding. I can't see the participants and significant others enforcing it. Jace and Pom would still have been each other's dates for the evening. This scenario strongly implies that cheating and infidelity were the primary purpose all along.

As Pom was not included in these details or decisions, the circumstances behind her involvement becomes more suspicious. Her husband asking her to date his friend Tom now takes on a sinister tone. Tom would have more appropriately been paired as Amanda's date for the evening. Also there's Tom's inappropriate treatment of Pom, he shows little respect for the wife of his "best friend Jace". Yom is described as pawing Pom's ass throughout the evening, this shows what a predator and creep Tom really is.

Pom's blackout drunk is a problem as well, was she drugged as well as drunk? She was effectively raped and sodomized by two different men while being mentally incapable of making sound decisions. So Pom could not have possibly given legal consent in the condition she was in. Whackdoodle is correct. Unfortunately your story fails on many points and issues.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hotdiggitydog, you got it totally wrong. In the text of the story Pom is described in such a way as to be totally outside of the ability to make any sound, rational choices. Her obvious inability to reconstruct the previous evening in her own consciousness, to even know the whereabouts of her personal effects, or to remember what she actually did the previous evening tells a troubled story. If not for some obvious physical clues that morning, she would be totally clueless as to what happened the night before. Pom should have gone directly to an emergency room and requested a rape kit be performed. She had her knowledge of who and where she woke up with, she texted Tom and had his confession. Completing the test and a police report and no judge would have thrown that out. It would be up to a jury, and if date rape drugs were found...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Whackdoodle isn't wrong though.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Oh my! This one is as feisty as she is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written little tale of how alcohol lowering inhibitions can be problematic in relationships. At least they were both equally to blame.only real shame is they don’t remember what could have been fun in the right circumstances

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months agoAuthor

26thNC ypu are as stuoid as you are desperate. Not impressed with your throw away troll comment. Hilarious you think it was worth submitting. The irony of you calling me delusional is apparently lost on you.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Ain’t nobody never called stuoid before. That stings Girlie.

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months agoAuthor

More worthless comments. If a typo is all you can reply with then you're even more pathetic than first estimations. I bet you are beating your tiny dick excited a girl replied to you. FYI, i speak 4 languages, so I'm not impressed by you in anyway whatsoever. I feel sorry for you. What a sad little boy you are.

SexecutionerSexecutioner7 months ago

GirlieUltra

For me to feel insulted I first have to respect your opinion. Fact is you're nothing more than an anonymous, pathetic, worthless waste of carbon based life form. Sitting in your mommy's basement, (who wishes she aborted you) with your only "friends" (cats) I guessing you're really Buster2U, Ic69hunter, Ruttweiler or another embarrassment.

What's it like knowing nobody wants you?...

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months agoAuthor

Lol. You are too stupid to get the irony of telling me ypu dont respect my opinion while giving me your opinion. You really are pathetic. I can just see you stomping your feet throwing ypur little temper tantrum. This is me laughing at you and your pathetic little tantrum. HahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months agoAuthor

Oh look, you havent contributed a singke story to this site. Why am i not surprised. Ypu dont have the balls to allow your own work to be critized. I bet you are a 13 year old virgin. Hahaha

Rw43Rw437 months ago

Better for him to be a 13 year old virgin than a 13 year old non-virgin looking forward to having a husband that whores his wife out to friends.

<>

Personally I liked certain elements of your stories. But reality always raises its ugly head. And the reality is that, out of hundreds of authors I’ve read on this site, I’ve never read an author as immature and thin-skinned as you.

<>

Congratulations on your achievement of publishing the same story 6 times. I recommend that if you are proud of it, let it speak for itself.

<>

I’ll never know, because your provocative behavior in the comments section tells me not to deal with such a mentally unstable person in the future. By being a published writer, you HAD more credibility than your critics…until you failed to recognize that and pissed it away.

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye7 months ago

I enjoyed it so too all you annoy your opinion means nothing. Problem with the Internet it gives idiots a voice lol

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Girlie, eres una idiota educada. Madchen, du bist ein gebildeter idiot! Girlie sis doctus stultus. I only speak 3 languages other than my halting English. I’m sure you’re much more intelligent tha any of your readers, but your little girlie tantrums don’t reflect it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry girlie but your bio says absolutely nothing about you, not even the gender and you have the gall to bitch about the anonymous comments. Can you spell, HYPOCRITE? Really, if you can't take the heat in this category maybe you're in the wrong category. The comments are mostly negative, doesn't that give you a clue, you're doing something wrong, especially insulting the reader.

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months agoAuthor

Rw43, you get no say so until ypu contribute your own stories. 0 submissions. Fuck off

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months agoAuthor

Lol. Yes, anonymous comments are cowards. Im on here, taking all ypur shit and not hiding behind internet anominity. Pussy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Author, you need to proof read your comments. Spelling errors abound. Have to agree with Rw43, lashing back at negative comments is never a good idea. You just embolden them to further the conflict. Personally, I don't read hot wife stories, just because I find them revolting, but I do love to read the comments. Most are just hilarious, especially when the authors can't refrain themselves to participate in the battle of wits with the reader. The reader will always win, hands down. To post in LW you better have a thick skin or find another category less controversial.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey "onegoodeye" are you calling yourself an idiot?

Rw43Rw436 months ago

Re Girlie Ultra re Rw43:

“You get no say”.

<>

And yet, here I am. Clearly you meant, ‘your opinion doesn’t matter.’ Fine. So why waste your time arguing with me?

<>

However, at least be honest with yourself and acknowledge the logic of what I said: as a posted author, your work gives you credibility (exactly how much is determined by the quality of the work.) Arguing with and insulting the commenters forfeits some of that credibility, and you didn’t have a lot.

<>

I don’t have to publish stories to know that.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

You don't need to be a professional baseball player in order to criticize a professional baseball team - anymore than you need to be an author in order to criticize a piece of literature. Critics and pundits abound. Whether I'm an author or not is irrelevant to my having an opinion on your story. So, I commend your effort in writing and submitting a story and suggest that you continue your efforts. Yet I'd recommend that you not lash out at your critics. It might seem like the thing to do in the moment. But it rarely makes you more credible. BRB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous