My Husband in My Panties Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom and my wife take my training further.
4.8k words
4.49
62k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

Please read Part 1, My wife's perspective first.

Johnnie's perspective

If you read my wife's version about how much I enjoyed wearing her panties please let me explain myself. Not only did Cin help me realize and accept my fetish but she freed my inner submissive and bisexuality.

I'm not here to refute nor challenge Cin's interpretation of anything. It's all true, what she wrote I mean. But she ended my journey's tale before it even really began. I wish only to explain my actions and hope there are others out there who have enjoyed the pleasures I have. And to those whose fear will not permit them to celebrate their fetishes I say please put your fear aside and allow yourself the pleasure of being who you really are.

I have, from my earliest memories really liked seeing girls in their panties. From that first glimpse in Jr High school I was hooked. The girl next to me had one foot on the floor and the other on the rung of her chair when she turned to face me during a lull in class. There, under her dress I saw her lite blue panty covered crotch. Even though she flashed me quite by accident I was fascinated. From then on my panty fetish grew.

If I had been honest with myself I would have had my own panties once I moved out of my parents house. Instead, I pushed those prurient thoughts back and chased pussy. I was a hound dog. I fucked any woman who slowed down in front of me.

Over the years I married and divorced twice. Those marriages just didn't work out. My first wife left me for some guy she knew from college. My second wife refused to dress in sexy lingerie and after we were wed treated our sex life like it was a burden she had to bear. It was me who parted her company. Wishing her well I moved on.

I dated / fucked a lot of different women after that. I also worked hard and steadily worked my way up the corporate ladder. I was making good money when I met Cindy.

I was in a bar with a couple buddies, one of them just happened to be Tom. Cindy walked right up to me and slipped me her phone number. She made a wise crack but I can't remember what she said.

I did call... two weeks later. I asked her to join me for dinner and I picked her up the following evening.

I didn't have to worry about her being a drab, sexless woman. She was wearing a mini-skirt that first date. At the restaurant I hurried to open the car door for her and caught the sight of her red panties under that short skirt as she exited the car. "Alright!", I thought. "This could be something special."

We were seated in a small two top in a corner. Cin was and is an out going woman. She had no problem initiating the conversation. She would also steer the topic in the direction she wanted. She wanted to know all about me but didn't allow me to monopolize the conversation.

I wanted to know all about her and when, after a couple drinks gave me the courage I asked her if she always wore red panties.

Cin gave me a wicked smile and had a gleam in her eye. "So you noticed. Were you peeping under my skirt you perv?"

I knew she was kidding because her next move was to place her bare foot in my crotch. I was surprised but kept my cool. I'd been with any number of women over the years but none had so brazenly taken control of the situation like she did.

We went back to my place as soon as we paid the tab. Our love making was almost fierce. We were all over each other. I remember kneeling, raising her mini skirt and licking her pussy through those red panties before sliding them down and off. We fucked like rabbits that night and every night after that.

Cin always wore sexy underwear and it was becoming difficult to beat back my panty fetish.

There were times when we shared our bed with others and watching her get laid by another man was super arousing. Seeing a cock part her labia and bring her off was almost enough to make me cum.

I watched as my friends enjoyed my girl and when I found myself alone would jack off to the thoughts of her enjoying men other than myself. In my mind I would see the throbbing erection entering my woman, claiming her pussy as his for that moment. It was no surprise when we had a couple over and Cin and the other lady engaged in a 69. They lay on their sides as I fucked one and her husband fucked my then fiancé. Later that same night when the lights were off and we four were tangled in passion I accidently reached out and wrapped my hand around a cock that wasn't mine.

I was shocked when I realized what I was holding and let go immediately. It wasn't that I was grossed out. I just didn't want the others to see or know what I'd done. I had few hang ups but being considered bi-sexual was one of them. Still, I never have forgotten how it felt to hold that erect dick in my hand. And yes, I have masturbated recalling the events of that night.

Cin and I married a year or so after we first met and it was and still is great to have her in my life. She's a take charge kind of girl. After making tough decisions all day at work it's a relief to have Cin take the lead at home.

Our sex life stayed as active as ever and Tom soon became a semi-regular visitor. I felt comfortable with Tom and Cin did as well. He was single and played the field as any red blooded man would. Still, I think Cin was his favorite fuck.

The day Cin made me face my fetish and accept it started like any other. But over coffee when she brought up my fondness for panties I tried to deny it. It was hard for me to admit it. Then she laid out that array of red, black and leopard panties and had me kiss them and hold them to my face as she went down on me. The cat was out of the bag.

Convincing me to wear them was easy. It was what I wanted deep in my soul. She knew red was my fav and Cin pushed the right button.

No man wants his woman to look down on him and have her think he's less than the man she thought he was. That fear made me reluctant at first to wear her panties when we had sex. But after she convinced me that it would be hot for her to see me in panties I put them on. It was heaven. I can't explain it to you. I don' think 500 psychiatrists could do it any better than Cin. But when she told me it would be our secret and she wanted me to be happy it freed me to indulge in my fetish.

When she presented me with those light blue panties for Valentine's Day I pretended to be upset. I didn't let on how excited I was for her to allow me to own my own panties. At her insistence I began to trim my pubic hair for a neater appearance.

Soon I began to wear panties under my business clothes. I was erect most of the time feeling the smooth silky feeling of panties on my ass and dick. They cradled my balls softly and I often wondered what the employees at my job would say if they knew what I had on. I sometimes imagined getting caught by a male co-worker and being verbally humiliated by him. It was enough to make me cum with very little masturbation.

The night we went out and met Tom in the bar was like I was subconsciously trying to get caught. I mean I wasn't trying to come out but some where deep in me the submissive demanded attention. I needed to be what I was born to be.

Still, it wasn't on purpose that I let Tom in on Cin's and my secret. But once Cin told me to leave them I was a man on fire. I'd already had his cock in my mouth. The sub side of me was free. After eating his cum from my wife and cleaning his cock I knew what I needed to be happy. I left the couple alone and went into the bathroom to masturbate. It was in tears of joy that I brought myself off remembering how sexy I felt wearing panties and sucking Tom's cock.

As Cin said in her missive it became a regular thing for me to blow Tom after that night. When the first time he fed me his sperm I knew I would have to have that again. Cin enjoyed seeing Tom dump his load in me and assured me that she was fine with it.

Being a straight cock sucker is like being a junkie. I mean after that first high on crack or heroin addicts chase the dragon trying to get that feeling again. It was the same thing with me and cock. Fortunately I had an understanding and accepting wife who not only led me to being a cock sucker but was turned on by my slobbering over the cock that would soon fuck her or just had fucked her.

Tom became more dominant which was fine with me. Cin also was more demanding then she was before I started sucking cocks. I accepted their position that I was no longer the man in the relationship that now included Tom. I was content in being their sexual submissive and being called a cock sucker would make ne tingle all over.

Our love making went through changes that dramatically put me in my place. Cin insisted I use my mouth on her more and more until my own orgasms were either by my hand or hers. My days in her pussy seemed to be over. But that was alright. Tom took my place between her legs with his cock and I was satisfied to watch them fuck and clean them both afterwards.

Then came the time that Tom told me to beat off while blowing him. He said if I came before he did their would be repercussions. I shivered at the thought of being punished in front of my wife. Certainly she had seen me surrender my manhood but to accept punishment from the man who was regularly having sex with my wife would change our dynamic forever. It would also allow me to become a true submissive, free at last to be what I was born to be.

I didn't allow myself to come before Tom that night. Nor did I the next and the next and so on until I could no longer control my submissive urges.

Cindy was watching as usual. This evening, before Tom came over my wife told me Tom had asked her to wear something sexy for him. She wore seamed hose with garter belt, those sexy red panties, and a demi-bra that seemed to offer her breasts to him. I was in a new pink panty when Tom arrived.

He ordered me to make him a drink and while I did that he attended to my wife. I could tell he was pleased with her appearance.

I poured Tom a Scotch on the rocks and gave it to him. He allowed me to undress him as he and Cin talked. I couldn't tell you what they were talking about. I was in my sub space hurrying to free Tom's cock.

When Tom was fully naked he lay back on the couch and permitted me the joy of sucking is cock. "I want you to take my first load johnnie. When I fuck your wife I want it to last. Go on and beat your self off but no cumming before me. You know the rules."

Cin had her head on Tom's stomach watching as I made love to his cock and balls. I jacked him gently and licked and slobbered all over his scrotum before lapping my way up the rigid shaft and taking him into my mouth. I hummed to myself happy to be where I was as I tried to swallow his entire erection.

I cradled his balls in my hand feeling them churn. "johnnie", Cin said quietly. "You look so happy with his cock in your mouth. So at home on your knees in your pretty panties sucking a cock."

I looked up at my wife and we exchanged knowing looks. She no longer considered me a man and neither did I. No real man wears panties and sucks cocks. Sissies do that. Sissies and homos. I was a sissy. The three of us knew it.

It may have been that revelation that brought my orgasm out first. I moaned around Tom's cock and spurted my cum in my panties. I knew there would be some form of punishment and something deep inside me wanted to be punished. I craved it I think. A real man had told me not to cum before he had but I didn't heed his instructions. I think that deep inside I knew I should be punished for being a panty wearing cock sucker who allows others to fuck my wife.

Tom allowed me to eat his sperm and clean his cock. After he was sated he told me to remove my panties. He retrieved his belt from his trousers as I skinned out of my underwear.

"You know you fucked up right?"

"Yes sir."

Cin giggled.

"Do you think you should be punished then?"

"Yes sir."

"I was on my knees. My dick was still oozing the last of my sperm. "Put your head down and ass up", Tom instructed.

I obeyed.

Suddenly Tom took me by my hair and raised my face up. "Open up faggot."

He stuffed my cum soaked panties into my mouth and pushed my head back down. I waited just a few seconds before the first blow landed.

Tom was not gentle with me. As he used his belt on me he was telling me that I should get used to this painful training. "All sissies need training johnnie. You're no different."

He began a verbal assault on me heaping curse after curse. Calling me a fucking queer and faggot cocksucker. My dick responded by growing hard again.

"Look Tom. My sissy hubbie likes being spanked by a real man. His big clit is sticking out."

Hearing my wife join Tom in his abuse of me made me cry. I wept real tears as the whipping continued. My tears ran from my eyes as surely as my dignity and manhood left my psyche. Tom used his belt to rid me of any lingering masculinity. Believe me. My tears were not caused by the pain Tom was giving me but by a sense of freedom. My panty fetish was only the starting point to where I really craved to be.

When he was finished with my training I instinctively knelt at his feet and thanked him. If there was any doubt of the change in me it was erased when I kissed his balls in gratitude.

Tom was no longer my friend. He was my dominant and my wife's Bull. He would shred my pride as surely as he showed me my place. I was very fond of him and my respect grew after my first training session. There had been a time when I would have whipped his ass for even trying to use his belt on me. But after wearing panties for him and sucking his cock and basically giving him my wife, those days were over. Tom was in charge in our house and out of it and I would do as he or any other real man instructed.

After he taught me to heed his directions I lay under the fucking couple using my mouth on both as they slowly fucked. My wife looked down under herself to watch me with Tom's balls in my mouth. "I've created a monster", she giggled.

"More like a faggot", Tom laughed.

One night a few weeks after my first training session and after cleaning my wife's pussy I had my face on Tom's stomach nursing his cock when he explained where he was going to take me.

"I want to see you with long hair johnnie. I want you to let Cin make you more feminine in your appearance. I'm going to bring you a present tomorrow night and I want you to prepare yourself for him. Cin, have this homo paint her nails, toes and fingers. I want her to have lip stick and eye make up on. One last thing. johnnie, be sure to douche your pussy."

I couldn't help it. My dick grew hard at the idea of being feminized. To have my wife assist me at Tom's direction was almost enough to make me cum.

I took the next day off to prepare myself for Tom and his friend. Cin and I both knew where this was headed. My wife seemed excited as we shopped for lingerie for me to wear. I felt no shame as she explained to the sales lady that we were selecting those items for me.

Together we agreed that a crimson lace body suit looked nice. "Wear that with some thigh high hose and no man could resist you johnnie."

My erection was almost painful as we shopped for more panties and lounge wear.

Cin chose the eye liner she thought would best suit me and also chose a bright red lip stick with matching nail polish.

My hair wasn't too very long at this point but Cin insisted I have it shaped in a more feminine style. I burned with embarrassment as she explained to the woman in the beauty parlor that I was expecting a gentlemen caller that evening and wanted to look my most welcoming. Both Cindy and the lady styling my hair noticed my dick tenting the cover the salon had me wear.

One side of my head was cut real close. The longer hair on the top of my head was brushed over to the other side and curlers were used to give it shape and body.

Cin looked at me and decided something was missing. She led me to one of those mall kiosks where I had my ears pierced and little golden heart ear rings were inserted. I was told to leave them in for a week to keep the piercing open.

I sat at Cin's vanity feeling sexy as she applied the eye shadow. I pursed my lips when she painted them bright red. I saw myself looking pretty. Cin told me to polish my own nails which I did with shaking hands.

The hose felt nice on my hairless legs and my body suit fit like a glove. Cin had me tuck my dick underneath my balls so my groin looked like a woman's. All my body hair had been shaved that afternoon and my boi pussy cleansed. I was ready for the company Tom was bringing over.

Cin was excited as I was when the door bell finally rang announcing Tom's arrival. Wearing a pink and flowing transparent dressing gown over my body suit I slipped into my new pink mules and went to greet our company.

Tom pushed past me to go to my wife. She was wearing only a robe and didn't bother to tie it off. Her freshly shaved pussy was already moist with excitement for the coming events.

Behind Tom came a beautiful boi. His tight mauve stirrup pants clung to a nice round butt. His top was a black lace half tee shirt. He had a naval piercing with a small silver heart.

His face was smooth, his lips plump and inviting. His long blonde hair fell to his shoulders. Like me he was wearing eye liner and lip stick. Tastefully applied, he was striking. In his platform espadrilles he was taller than I was.

Tom introduced him to us. "Cin, johnnie meet Charlie or Charlene. She answers to both.

Tom wasted no time groping my wife as Charlie took me into his arms and smiled. "Hello johnnie. You look so pretty. Did you dress up for me?"

My stomach was in knots. I had never felt what I was feeling at this moment. I clamped my thighs together keeping my dick tucked in which was trying to get hard. I nodded and said nothing.

"Are you a shy boi?" Charlie asked. "Tom said you were a new sissy. I have to say you are one of the sexiest sissies I've met."

"Thank you Charlie", I said in a husky voice. "You're very beautiful yourself. Can I get you something to drink?"

Tom had removed Cin's robe and was standing behind her watching Charlie and me while pinching Cin's nipples.

Cin was moaning but her eyes were glued to Charlie and me. "Get us all drinks johnnie," Tom ordered.

"Yes sir" I said hurrying off to do his bidding.

I was getting ice from the freezer when I felt something behind me. Charlie had quietly joined me and moved in close. Putting one arm around my stomach I felt his cock nudging the crack of my ass as he kissed my neck.

My breathing was ragged and I turned to face him. Giving me a sweet smile Charlie leaned in and kissed me. I offered no resistance and kissed him back. Soon our tongues were dueling and our hands roamed over each others body. "I need to hurry before I piss Tom off."

"Let me help you johnnie. You get Tom's and Cin's. I'll make yours and mine."

I returned to the living room and saw Cin was kneeling before a nude Tom sucking his cock. I handed Tom his drink and placed my wife's on the coffee table and sat across the room watching my wife make love to Tom's cock.

Charlie brought me a wine spritzer. "A sweet drink for a sweet gurl" he smiled. then he stood behind my chair and watched with me as Tom and Cin did their thing.

"Don't they look sexy together johnnie? Your wife seems to be a great cock sucker. I hope that runs in the family."

Charlie had pushed my gown off my shoulders and was feeling my titties under my body suit. His breath hot on my neck. I set my drink down on the floor and reached around and pulled him onto my lap. Our lips met again at first softly then growing in passion. I moaned into Charlie's mouth when I placed my hand on his cock. It was surprisingly large for such a slightly built boi.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers
12