All Comments on 'My Husband in My Panties Pt. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BisexualChristiBisexualChristiover 4 years ago
Yes

Can't wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please, Please More

OMG, I'm so fuckin hot right now from this story. Please write more about Johnnie. I'm begging...

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
My Tits and Ass

My wife and her sister and their boyfriends think I have nice tits and a nice bubble ass when they come over. I dress up for them, cockrings, thong, buttplug, bra, makeup, stockings and wig. I fluff the boyfriends' cocks, then when they're done with my beautiful wife and sexy bigtit sister, I clean their pussies and assholes of cum and lick the guys' cocks clean.

If I'm real lucky that night, I'll get a strapon or a used cock up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oh wow I'm so turned on after reading this imagining myself in Johnnie's place you have to write more please x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Im So Jealous!

I LOVED that story and cant wait for part 3! My Wife's Boyfriend teases me about how much i love to go down on Her and swallow His spooge when He brings Her home after their night out. He's way too macho to ever let me suck Him, but i would so love for Her to order me too as She watched and teased me.....Thank You for the story.

roja4uindiansroja4uindiansover 4 years ago
Not good

The story went good until charlie came in it..

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

This is my fantasy -- finding a man to have hot gay sex with in front of my wife while she fucks another man. An excerpt from the story that really hit hard with me is:

I felt shame and excitement at the same time. I sank to my knees and kissed his cock and told him what he wanted to hear. I needed to say it and Charlie knew that. I needed to come to grips with my homosexuality. ... "I want you to fuck me Charlie. I need you to fuck me to make me your gurl. Fuck me in front of my wife and Tom. Show them that I'm no longer the man she married. Fuck me and make me yours."

Yes -- I have come to terms with my homosexuality. Even though I'm still married, I have come to accept that I am GAY and I only want to suck cock and get fucked. I want to please only men, not women. I want my wife to know and to accept me for the faggot husband that I am. This story really hit home with me. Please continue. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I thought this story started out very well, the first chapter was the best, I thought. At the end of this chapter I felt a little sad. Yes, it's what Johnny wanted, but I still felt bad for him. I wonder if Cindy still loved him? Does he still love her?

How is his new hair and ear piercings going to go over at work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Does Cin still have the respect for Jonnie that she claimed to have at the end of the first chapter?

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

Read this story again (for the 4th or 5th time). Another favorite line is:

"Have this homo paint her nails, toes and fingers. I want her to have lip stick and eye make up on. One last thing. johnnie, be sure to douche your pussy. I couldn't help it. My dick grew hard at the idea of being feminized. To have my wife assist me at Tom's direction was almost enough to make me cum."

It's by dream and fantasy to have my wife feminize me and serve her and her bull lover. To be my wife's cuckold would be a dream come true.

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Came reading your story, my ultimate dream to have a real man taking me in front of my wife and her boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How beautiful to read about a sexy sissy becoming a cock loving feminized husband. Who lives for cock becoming a woman for his dreams. It’s time to cage his clitty and start on hormones. Only sissygasms and cock for Johnnie from how on a real sissy bitch for men. What a dream

88girfriend88girfriend9 months ago

I'm so glad johnnie found his place

BiingardenstateBiingardenstate9 months ago

I also want to be a sissy cocksucker. Would love my wife to bring home a man for her and one for me. I would also love it if she would help make me up for my man. I would fluff my wife’s lover and clean them both up after they had sex. I would also please my lover in all ways that he wanted.

Leroi123Leroi1238 months ago

Stimulating story but I didn't like the cruelty on the last page!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES