My Husband in My Panties Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,683 Followers

Charlie abruptly stood and taking me by my hand led me over to the couch where Tom had sat. Cin was nude and still kneeling between Tom's spread legs. I could see she was lovingly covering his cock with kisses, making sure not to have him cum.

Charlie sat beside Tom. Neither Tom nor Cin paid us attention. He had me kneel between his legs and we kissed again. I put my hand behind his head and brought his face tight against my own.

I kissed downward and pulled his lace half-top up. I sucked and gently bit Charlie's nipples. He held my face to his chest and reached out and pushed my body suit down as far as he could in his position.

I stood and removed the garment completely standing before this sweet boi completely naked except for my hose. I knelt again and Charlie lifted himself as I pulled his stirrup pants off his ass and down his legs. I kissed his cock through his panties taking my time. I thoroughly covered his cock and balls with wet kisses before reluctantly sliding his panty off.

Charlie pulled his top off and sat back. Spreading his legs he gently took me by my face and drew me into his hairless crotch. "Let me see if you're as good a cock sucker as Tom said you were.

I glanced at Tom but he was enjoying my wife's attention and seemed not to have heard what Charlie had said. Part of me was mortified that he would tell people I had sucked his cock. But another part of me was proud that he was bragging on me.

I take Charlie's pink erection in my hand. I see my polished nails as I grasp his member. I like them polished. I feel sexy and pretty. I purse my painted lips and making eye contact with my lover I plant a big kiss on the head of his cock. I reach for his fat ass and pull Charlie close to the edge of his seat. I pull his cock upwards and began to kiss and lick his balls while softly jacking him.

"Oh you are suck an eager cock sucker. Tom was right about that."

I said nothing and continue to lave his balls. Then moving upward I lick and kiss the shaft of his cock before opening my mouth and taking him in.

"That's right cock sucker. Take it. Take it like the bitch boi you are."

Charlie's words spur me to try and deep throat him. I gag but try again. More gags but I keep trying. Finally I have his cock deep in my throat. He caresses my face softly telling me how glad he is that I can do that for him.

Even in my sub space I could tell Charlie was going to be in charge. I wanted that from him.

I allowed Charlie to push me off his cock he had me stand and face away from him. "I love your fat ass johnnie. I'm going to enjoy your pussy. You do want me to fuck you don't you? You do want me to make you a woman johnnie?"

I felt the tears well up. "Please" I said quietly.

"Please what johnnie? Tell me what you want." Charlie stood before me. His large cock pointed at my face.

I felt shame and excitement at the same time. I sank to my knees and kissed his cock and told him what he wanted to hear. I needed to say it and Charlie knew that. I needed to come to grips with my homosexuality. I wanted Cin and Tom to know I was happy for their guidance.

"I want you to fuck me Charlie. I need you to fuck me to make me your gurl. Fuck me in front of my wife and Tom. Show them that I'm no longer the man she married. Fuck me and make me yours."

Charlie took hold of my hair and his look suddenly changed from kind to cruel. With shocking speed Charlie slapped my face. Then he slapped me again. "Tom told me you need training johnnie. Was he right?"

"Yes Charlie. I need a strong man to teach me, to lead me, to train me. I want that. I want to serve real men, to be there for their pleasure. I want to be punished for being less than a man." As I spoke those words I knew my life had changed forever.

"I must warn you johnnie. I'm a mean bitch. I will fuck you. I will feed you my cock. I'll spank you in public and share you with men. Real men that will appreciate your cock sucking skills but will use their belts on you simply because they can. They will punish you for being less than a man and making them want you even though you aren't a woman."

I listened and shivered at the thought of being beaten by nameless men who would use me for their pleasure before taking their aggressions out on me.

Charlie waited patiently while I considered what he told me.

Inside I knew he was offering me what I needed and wanted. I didn't think about Cindy and our marriage when I told Charlie yes.

"Yes what bitch?"

"Yes Charlie. I want you to train me. I want you to pimp me out to real men. Make me a slut Charlie. Make me a sissy slut for real men."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,683 Followers
12