All Comments on 'My Husband in My Panties'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
vietnamvetvietnamvetover 4 years ago
Great story!

What a dynamic wife to allow (or urge) her husband to suck a friend's cock and even allow that friend to cum in hubby's mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Panty man

I love wearing panties and have worn them to an adult theatre with tiny shorts over them. While standing in the rest room with a hard cock someone came in and stood next to me and reached over and grabbed my cock. His was hard so I took his in my hand and caressed it. We then both took turns sucking each other until we were interrupted by someone else walking in. As hot as I was I know that I would have swallowed his cum if given enough time. All guys should try it!!!o

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Good hearing wife's pov

I loved this story, it sounds like everyone involved was getting good benefits from this relationship. I would love being I Johnnie's place getting to suck Tom's cock and eat his cum from his wife's freshly fucked pussy all while wearing panties. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Favoriting this story!

Sucking cock and eating cream pie at the wife's enthusiastic urging is the best!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting!

What a story. Sexy. My wife has hinted about this being on her bucket list. Not sure if it would ever happen. Kinda fun to think about and your story was very hot!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
fabulous

what a great story!!! I've been waiting for a wife story that involved love and respect, not a mean demeaning cuckold story like the norm, thank you ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Acceptance....PANTIES & COCK

This Pantyboi luvs💓 ur storyline....a hot🔥 Wife helping her husband/lover embrace his bisexual/feminine side!!! Christine can't resist hur crossdressing fetish...such lovely frillies excitingly, deliciously entrapped....Mmmm!!! Thanx 4 sharing this thread.....Oh Yes......xoxoxo

SissyCrissy6245

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Love reading about married couples making love not just a guy fucking a woman and they walk away

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It's a very nice story, with a wonderful finish "When a man loves you enough to do things he otherwise would never do, you treat him with respect." Too many stories don't end lovingly like this, it's such a nice touch to see a sweet ending.

robinheadrobinheadover 4 years ago
Great!

A long hard cock in a pair of panties love to see it!

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

It's a good story. I especially liked the comment at the end, about how when a man loves you enough to do something that he wouldn't otherwise, you treat them with respect. Good words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 way with a married couple

When I did a married couple I fucked both the husband and wife. The husband eat his wife pussy with my cum and he cleaned my cock before I fucked. I kissed his wife and played with her tits while fucked the husband. Great sex for all 3.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

I love to read cuckold stories from the wife's perspective. It really turns me on thinking that it's my own wife talking about her sissy faggot cocksucking husband. I love this story. Please tell us more,.

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
prescience

you have written my desires, johnnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Panty wearer

I'm a male, straight and love silky lingerie. Being on the skinny side, I can wear all the sexy lacy feminine clothes. Finding a female friend to play along and have sexy time together would be heavenly.

HomoguyHomoguyabout 3 years ago

Before our separation due to my homosexuality my wife would let me wear her panties and thongs during our lovemaking. So I could relate to this story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and paced

More like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would so love to wear panties and suck my wife's lover to get him hard so he could fuck her. Then eat her out while they cuddled and finally suck him again to clean him off and get another load of his cum fresh from the pipe! I would end up by thanking him for fucking my wife and giving her great sex while I watched and performed clean up on both of them. Them asking him if he would mind fucking me too as Iw anted to know what it felt like to have aman cum inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it I would love to be Johnnie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have sucked men off before and never realized I wanted to eat their cum from a freshly fucked cunt more than just sucking them off as a faggot that I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really substituted Johnnie for me and I loved taking his cock in mouth and geeting his cum while My wife watched me sucking cock. I love to wearpanties and suck the gusset of my wife's panties before they are washed, so yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story line. Would also like to be the guy in panties cleaning up my wife. I am hard just thinking about this.

IlovecluboIlovecluboover 1 year ago

Loved the story. I would love to have a dream with me playing the part of Johnnie. I've sucked cock one time and did it while wearing black lace panties with my wife on her knees right next to me. Most erotic night ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully and well written story. I'm sending to my wife now for ideas. We love all of your work!

mgrif024mgrif0246 months ago

This is a well written and thoughtfully conceived story. I liked it quite a bit and could relate to Johnnie.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Love and respect is what it is about. No humiliation, no degradation

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan12 days ago

it's great to bring all desires out into the open and not let these deep down desires negatively affect a marriage. Great story and thoughts many guys deal with, panties and cum eating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES