All Comments on 'My Husband Likes to Watch'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lynn,

you suck.

and so does your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Story

Loved the story, wish my bitch would fuck around and let me watch her some times.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Thanks for the intro - loved it but knew I wasn't going to like the tale. And I was right.

If I was a swinger it could never come close to anything resembling this. I don't believe you must be a repressed closet cuck if you don't enjoy this, that's bullshit. I've liked a lot of your writing..new authors in this cat always welcome, but you're hardly that are you..I got a feeling this is agenda driven.Thanks 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks for the Warning

I disagree with your closet cuck staement. This is well written but TRULY belongs in Fetish not in LWs Not your best work actually pretty disappointing. Humliation and cuckoldry tend to be Fetishes. No?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good troll bait Lynn.

Only cucks will read the story, so ANYONE saying they enjoyed the story MUST be fully fledged cucks.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 12 years ago
That kink is SO not my kink, but...

...it's a reasonably well-constructed story. The part I don't understand is why a woman would stay in a relationship with someone she has so little respect for. I have a hard time reconciling her statement that she "loves" her husband with the terms she uses to describe him. Perhaps what she really loves is the sense of power she feels when she is abusive to him. Like I said, it's not MY kink, but it wouldn't be the first fucked-up relationship that still continued to function on some level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good cuck bait Lynn.

ANYONE that reads this story is a cuck. If they say they liked it they are an out in the open cuck; if they say they didn't they are a deep in the closet cuck.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
IF IT WORKS DOESNT MEAN ITS NOT BROKEN

but for some status quo is 100%. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I think the term is 'repressed cuckold' not

closet cuckold - we all know who they are but it would be interesting to know if it was just insecurity and fear that crippled them or if homosexual tendencies, relations with a priest as a child, etc, was behind it as well.

smoothboismoothboiabout 12 years ago

I think cucking is totally fine. For me, it would be a way to explore my homosexual tendencies, but as long as everyone is honest about their needs, then go for it.

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 12 years ago
CUCK MASTERS FUN TOO

It is wrong to say that only repressed cuckolds would enjoy this story and stories of this kind. I enjoyed identifying with Don not Frank. I would find it great humiliating both Frank and his wife as I filled her pussy up with some thick, slimy cock porridge for Frank to make a meal of. I have fucked a few wives without their husbands knowing and I treasure the memories. By definition they are cuckolds too. Never had a fuck with the husband watching yet though. I like stories where the wife cucks her husband and he never finds out because she gets clean away with it.

Lynn is an amazing writer.

SirDuction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I read your forward

so I didn't read your story. Thanks for warning me. But please, do NOT put cuck stories in Loving Wives. Put them in Fetish since there is no where else where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fetish

this belongs in fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The panty-sniffing feet-fuckers

are out in force. No idea why so many fetishists comment on LW stories and try to move our stories over to their less-popular category. Piss-off you feet-sniffing panty-fuckers!

LynnGKSLynnGKSabout 12 years agoAuthor
Lynn GKS replies

Panty sniffing feet fuckers is a phrase too good to resist. I will use it in my next story. The closet cucks are out in force. Glad to welcome you back. My next story is more tame. But every so often I MUST write a cuck story. The responses are so funny because you can HEAR the regressed cuck's anger when attacks me. LynnGKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If you ask me you writers and readers

are deplorable. I have never seen so much crap written and so many stupid comments in all the years I've been reading erotica on this site. The word "closet cuck" has become norm on loving wives. It is being fought over like some precious piece of gem. I think most of you are in need of a shrink, to lift you out of the rut you have dug yourself. What ever happened to just reading a story for the sake of entertainment, without all the whining and groaning that seem to be part of almost every story posted here. Instead of productive feedback, all we seem to be getting is personal vicious attacks on the writer or the reader. The title and the tags on this story are very explicit. If you don't understand them, why are you even on an erotic site. Sorry author, but once in a while, I get my dander up. Enough is enough.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
I notice John left a scathing remark. Johns latest story bombed. Let's revive it a little - sample: "As for the photos of Janet and I topless? Well apparently they are a big hit on you tube, it will be something to tell our grandkids, if we have any."

Much maligned genius or fucking idiot? x_John_x was last seen being placed in a secure ambulance, babbling incoherently about "being pursued by a ranting, raving insane obsessed little troll".

The children have been returned home to an equally shocked mother and are reported to be recovering from the ordeal. More to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I don't know who coined "closet cuck"

but I would like to shake his/her hand. As for the fetish argument, "any activity to which one is irrationally devoted" can be a fetish. Therefore, the reading and commenting on every cuckold story by guys who hate them would be a fetish. Closet cucks are therefore fetishists.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
New luxury car

Is it possible that if Frank were mowing lawns for a living, your delight in 'helping' him gain sexual satisfaction through humiliation might be diminished enough to divorce his sorry ass and 'hook up' with a financially successful and horny 'straight one-woman guy'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The writer has some mental issues

All her stories have been a fetish inclined dribbles about wimpy husband..LynnGKS has that complex just like Karen Kay is about black lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Boooooooring...

Was hoping to read about an adventurous wife, or maybe something a little different. Given of course how prolific this writer is, I thought there might be something here. Not that I've ever read anything of his/hers before... but oh dear, it just didn't happen. Instead we get the same old tired, overused clichés.

Cuck? Closet cuck? whatever man, who fucking cares?!?

So hard to find something interesting, or even amusing to read these days...

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xabout 12 years ago

Hey there wiltess my friend, your insults are still lack something, the fact that you feel the compulsion to write them tells me a lot about your mental state as a person as for being a troll of course you are. Also you read this story and you enjoyed it, really? I didn't read it so apart fromt he warning I have no idea how bad or good it is. If you are not obsessed by me and my stories why do you read them? and why comment on my comments? is that rational behaviour from a sane person? oh and I find it really funny as do many of my co-workers that you write such comments about me with such passion and vitriol and yet you know absolutely NOTHING about me, with your insight into a total stranger maybe you should put your insight to better use? see you on the next comment.

I can hear the cogs turning in your head, thinking about your next inane insult the cogs in your brain don't get much use do they? but keep ranting and raving about me and my stories and comments, and trying to insult me it seems to be the highlight of your day, which is truly sad. Haven't you got a life away from this site? I know I have. As for my story 'Bombing'? well that depends on your definition, 20,000 odd readers have read my story and 300+ readers have voted so to me the fact that anyone, including you, although I have no idea why took time to read or at least open my story shows me the story was okay, scores don't really mean that much to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Typical. Boring. Pathetic.

You wanted to anger and inflame but all you succeeded was rehashing the genre in an unoriginal and unimaginitive way. I had hoped with your disclaimer that would be something scandalous.... But instead you came off as a man hater and a hypocrite. Not very erotic. Thanks for wasting out time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more sewage

someone call a plumber, this place is flooded!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sorry x_cuckdoe_x

scores mean enough to you that you submit in 'easy' categories and vote 5 for your own stuff - dude, I thought you couldn't get more pathetic than your tattling episode but somehow you managed. the guy who said 'attention whore' was right, pathetic and sad.

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
Great build up

I don't usually like wimp stories, but this was exceptionally well written. I'd love the sequel from Frank's viewpoint, wherein we learn that he is secretly still fucking her friend... also would love more detail in the actual sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Very well written. I would believe that you were actually in the relationship, as you made it so real and believable. You definitely have the ability to get in the head of a cuckold. You must have some experience dealing with one, as so many times I felt myself wishing I was Frank. Thanks for a great read.

rkxtrkxtalmost 12 years ago
Another Fav

Lynn this story and ' Aftermath ' are 2 of my favorites.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3*

You have a lot of readers. All good writers get a lot of nasty comments, so do you. Some of the comments are strange, as though the disclaimer were not in English. Tags for this story are Voyeur & Cuckold Sex & the title is 'My Husband Likes to Watch'.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Just as I would always condemn

stories written by authors or their characters who are mysogynists - so I will for an authoress/character who writes from the perspective of a misandrist.

Fortunately, the story was so devoid of any emotion (other than repetitions of how much 'fun' it all was) that it was completely valueless. Therefore, even though I'm giving it a single * it is not because such poor writing merits it, merely because that is the lowest I can award.

It is so sad because the writer shows the ability to write reasonably well - if only the subject matter was able to become an interesting story and there was some genuine emotion revealed by the characters.

kharrismakharrismaover 11 years ago
A Solid Five

I just LOVE your writing, Lynn. Bet in Branson and its sequel; Cucked in Connecticut, and now this. How're you gonna top this one?

Ythebadger, where are you getting misandrist from? They're all good friends at the end, and isn't a spouse that's been cheated on entitled to some hard feelings and maybe even some revenge? Human nature is what it is, not what we would like it to be.

Lynn is one of the few authors I've 'met' that *never* fails to, uhhh, excite. A lot. And tons of it in my most favorite genre, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A solid 1*

Can't get any better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can you vote "zero"?

At least try to use a little imagination or cleverness when you write these stories. This sorry tale had none of those qualities and the husband was such a pile of mush that even making him such a wimp had no real effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 *s

For my taste there is too much humiliation of Frank.

He was an asshole & he did fuck her best friend for 2 years.

He would wholeheartedly take part in the menage a troi without all the humilition.

Perhaps cuck stories imply a degree of humiliation, otherwise they would be voyeur husband category. The latter is my cup of tea and over the years i hoped my wife would start an affair. She was, & still is at the age of 61, a beutiful woman. Guys were hitting on her left, right & centre. it was just my fantasy, not my Karma, to have a wife who craves other men's cocks.

Lynn, i remain a fan. Some of your stories have a rather catartic effect on me. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He wasn't masturbating

He was screwing a REALLY hot woman behind your back. Stupid bitch. This story couldn't have been worse if you tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
[THE STORY GETS 5*] MY WIFE HAS HAD 5 AFFAIRS IN 15 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, ALL OF THEM EXCEPTFOR THE FIRST ONE, WITH MY FULL CONSENT & "BLESSING"

I watched her only once from a distance thru binoculars when we were visiting her first lover at a cottage he was renting (that's how i found out!)

At that time i discoveted my hitherto hidden voyeur side. It's a strange feeling: you know that according to conventional wisdom, you are supposed to be mad, angry, pissed... something blocks you from reacting, you do not recognize your own self. If something fishy is going on in front of people you know, you do fear a scandal & you know you should protect her reputation and your image. HOWEVER deep down in the darkest layers of you psyche, you enjoy what is going on.

When she comes home & you suspect she's been with another man, you find her twice as sexy, twice as pretty, twice as charming... & you are excited twice as much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.6/5.0 = 92% = A (Don't bother reading unless you are into cheating wife/cuck hubby stuff)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We do not read but we give 1*.

Do not afraid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THE HUSBAND AND THE WIFE ARE A PERFECT MATCH

Both are very kinky, their kinky sides are complementary.

I gave you * * * * * for this story.

I do like your stories very much. This particular one is not my favorite but it's worthwhile reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LynnGKS, people either love or hate your stories

I really like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i love being humilated like that

We cuckold husband love reading about having to humiliate ourselves in front of our friends. Love your story

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
Love it.

I want to drink a superior man's sperm with/from the woman I love.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 3 years ago

Once again, I have so many mixed emotions about this story. Cuckolding is such a complex issue, I think. But, well done.

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 1 year ago

Not exactly my thing but you write so well, I’d read laundry detergent ads if you wrote them.

You really can write.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

in a good loving happy marriage a husband should have no problem being his loving wife's cuckold , There is nothing more exciting or more rewarding than a well fucked wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

nothing wrong watching your loving wife fuck. my goodness whats wrong with folks today-she is your loving wife who loves you and i imagine is good to her loving husband. i would rather watch my wife fuck instead of her cheating. i a 50 yr marriage the wife is going to want another cock and usually a big one . its what my wife explained to me. love your wife and be there for her, nothing is better than a well fucked happy and satisfied wife. u believe most wives should have a Bull especually when she enters her 40's

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

a wife after having children will want to fuck someone else especially a big cock. it is only natural. Back in the day when i was in my early 20's i would go to night clubs and many wives were there and their husbands would be out to sea or away on business and they were there because they wanted . to fuck. I have a 7.8 inch cock and when really turned on 8 inches and the wives loved that. many of the wives were my buddies wives and they just wanted to have a good tome and just fuck. not love just to fuck. i stopped doing it because it got dangerous and i wanted to settle down and get married. But yes if wives get the chance they will fuck someone else.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

true story- many yrs ago my wife and me threw a pool party and there was lots of people there and we have a big home with a very big pool and i had 2 large grills and i did the cooking and was back and forth a lot that day and into the night and many of the wives would hang out with each other at the party and chat and drink and i went to the kitchen for more steak and on my way out i overheard the wives talking about fucking and big cocks and they were having a good time while their husbands swam now their wives were talking not about their husbands cocks but other men's big cock and whom they enjoyed fucking it was always the wives saying big cocks and no their husbands cocks LOL and they said their husband did not know they were cuckolds. true story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have a 8 inch cock and i know many wives love big cock and they fuck and their husbands have not even a clue. Now there is nothing wrong with watching your wife fuck. many married couples do 3 some's and you see your wife fuck in threesomes. Many wives go out on daily errands and gone a big part of the day and some of those wives actually stop and fuck and i know because i have fucked enough of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous