My Husband, our Friends, my Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with Ron and Tina f/f, m/f, f/f/m, m/mf.
8.5k words
4.78
9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of some of the kinky fun my husband and I have enjoyed with one of his best friends and his friends girlfriend. The guys had been out to a sports pub to watch a ballgame, and Tina and I had got naked and enjoyed several orgasms together while they were gone. Some of the events I will share are real, some may be fantasies. Comments are always appreciated.

Tina and I had just finished showering together after a superb session of girl-girl sex, and were walking naked back to the living room when Jeff and Ron walked in the front door. Our clothes were strewn about so it was pretty obvious what we had been doing in their absence. As Jeff approached me he said, "Looks like you two have enjoyed yourselves here."

Tina replied, "As a matter of fact we have, and we could both use a stiff dick, does that sound like fun?" In response both of them started removing their clothes. I helped Jeff get naked as Tina was helping Ron undress. They were both hard already and Tina and I got on our knees and started kissing their cocks. I watched as Tina brought Ron's big cock to her mouth, sucking the head in.

I was alternating between sucking Jeff's hard dick and stroking the shaft as I watched Tina try to get more of Ron's eight inches in her mouth. She stopped sucking, smiled at me and said, "Wanna have a go at this thing while I suck your husbands gorgeous dick?" We traded places and after just a moment of sucking Ron, I wanted to be fucked by one of these guys. Tina was thinking the same thing as she said, "Is everyone cool with trading partners again? I really want to take one of these big cocks to bed."

The guys were in agreement, Tina led Jeff to her and Ron's bedroom and Ron and I went to the guest room. I laid down and said, "Give me that big cock again Ron, fuck me, fuck me and fill me with your cum." We got into a comfortable rhythm, not too fast, and as we were building to a finish we could hear Tina and Jeff in the other room. We stopped momentarily and listened. It became apparent that she was on her hands and knees while Jeff was doing her doggy style.

We both chuckled as we got back in the rhythm, his cock sliding halfway out, then filling me completely. He was picking up speed and his balls were slapping my ass he began fucking me harder. I was super close and I said, "I'm gonna come Ron, I want your cum. Come for me babe, fuck me and fill my pussy!" As I was coming all over his cock and balls he plunged one last time fully inside me, throbbing over and over. As he slid out of me he said Jeff and I were more than welcome to spend the night if we wanted. When he got off the bed I crossed my legs, hoping Jeff would be in here soon. We had heard them finish, and after Ron left the room, my loving man was soon crawling into bed with me. I reached for his familiar cock, found him half hard, and went down on him. After bringing him to full mast I rubbed his dick across my lips and face before kissing him, then smiled and said, "She wants kisses baby, kiss my wet pussy, please?"

He slid down, kissing along the way, and continued teasing me with kisses on the inside of my thighs, all around my swollen vulva, and finally opened the folds of my dripping pussy with his tongue. His tongue was busy, first opening my lips, then tapping ever so softly on my clit, and back to reaching inside me. I was pinching my nipples with my left hand as my right was on the back of his head. "Yeah baby, lick me, lick my wet pussy. You like that don't you?" He simply moaned as I held his face against me. Jeff has always been enthusiastic when it comes to giving head, and this time was no exception.

He stopped licking me long enough to look at me and said, "I can't believe how wet you are, he must have had a big load!" I moaned my appreciation as I brought his face closer, encouraging him to keep going.

He soon had me on the edge as I said, "Oh gawd Jeff, I'm gonna come, suck my pussy, swallow my cum!" I was writhing and thrusting my hips off the bed as if I could fuck his face. As I was catching my breath I inched up the bed, my pussy to sensitive for any more kisses. Jeff moved up as well, kissing me and telling me how much he loved me. I said, "I love you too baby, and I get so turned on knowing you were getting a mouthful of cum. You are one amazing man!" As I was saying this I reached down and massaged his dick, which was super hard. "Looks like it turned you on too lover, I wanna grab a quick shower, then we'll take care of this."

We both showered, I wrapped a towel around me, Jeff was naked as we exited the bathroom. There was a dim light from the living room and it sounded like the television was on. I took his hand as we walked down the hall, only to find a naked Ron sitting on the couch. He was staring at the TV, it appeared a movie was just beginning. And his cock was hard.

He looked up and said, "Tina crashed out, I'm still kind of worked up, thought I might watch a little porn. You guys are welcome to join me if you like." He slid over a bit, I sat next to him and Jeff sat on the other side of me. His cock was sticking straight out also.

The movie started, it was kind of like snippets featuring threesomes, each one running about ten or twelve minutes. I was holding both their solid erections, slowly stroking them, and said, "This movie is pretty hot, I may need you guys to help me out here." Just as I finished saying that, another snippet began. This one had a guy with a very nice cock sitting on a couch as a lady was was preparing to sit on his lap, her back to him. She was a little on the thin side, like me, and she was teasing him. She rubbed the head of the guys dick across the opening of her shaved pussy, then pushed it out in front of her as she sat on his groin. For a moment it looked like she had a cock, a very nice cock. Needless to say, the wheels were turning in my head!

I got on my knees and first sucked Jeff for a minute, then moved over and sucked Ron. I rose up, kissed Jeff, and said, "I want to try something, I want to suck you Jeff while Ron fucks me. I asked Ron to scoot out closer to the edge of the couch cushion and then I took a position like I had just seen on the TV. I eased down on his cock as I asked Jeff to stand in front of me. Ron's legs were splayed widely apart with my legs on the outside of his. This didn't allow much room for movement, but I had a plan.

After sucking my husband's gorgeous dick for a few minutes I stopped, sat back and raised up just enough for Ron's cock to slip out. I pulled Jeff's face to mine for a kiss, then leaned back and said, "Look honey, I have a cock too." As I held Ron's wet cock in front of me, nearly reaching my navel. "Do you want to taste my dick baby? Ron, is it okay if Jeff kisses my hard cock, I want him to taste it."

He groaned out his approval and I helped Jeff to his knees in front of us. He sucked my nipples on the way down, and then I was holding Ron's cock out at an angle and said, "Come on lover boy, taste my cock. I know you like kissing me after I've had a cock in my mouth, kiss it!" I had my hand on the back of his head, but I didn't have to push very much at all as he lowered his open mouth to the bulbous head of Ron's rock hard cock Ron was moaning softly as Jeff sucked the head, then managed a couple more inches. There he was with half of his friend's dick in his mouth as Ron started subtly thrusting upward. Both guys seemed to be getting into it and I said, "Does my cock taste good baby? Does it feel good in your mouth?"

He raised off and replied, "This thing is huge, and so hard, but yeah, it feels good. This isn't as easy as you sometimes make it look."

As he resumed sucking I said, "It gets easier with practice baby, and it turns me on to have you suck my big dick. Suck me, make me come!" I leaned back and whispered to Ron, "Let me know when you're gonna come." Ron continued with his gentle upward thrusts as I was leaned back, supporting myself with my hands on Ron's torso. Ron whispered almost imperceptibly that he was getting close. I caressed the back of Jeff's head and said, "Your mouth feels so good on my big cock baby, you're gonna make me come if you aren't careful." He just moaned as he continued sucking.

I reached down and touched myself, I wanted to come when Ron did. A moment later Ron tapped my hip twice, signaling his impending climax. I rubbed my swollen clit, then applied a little more pressure on Jeff's head as I said, "Suck me baby, I'm gonna come, I'm so close!" Ron gave one last push, then froze as he started coming. He was softly moaning, his hips not even touching the couch as he tried to get more of his throbbing cock in Jeff's mouth. I was coming all over both of us and let go of Jeff's head.

He raised up, rubbed the head of Ron's cock across his lips, looked at me and said, "How was that baby, did you like the way I sucked your hard cock?"

I stood and pulled Jeff to his feet, reached down and fondled his rigid cock and said, "Looks as if I should repay the favor, that was amazing! I'll even let you fuck my mouth if you want, as opposed to me sucking it. Ron, do you wanna watch?"

"I'd like that, a lot." He replied. He sat back against the couch, slowly rubbing his cock back to life as I knelt in front of my loving man. I kissed the head of his cock as I milked out a big drop of pre-cum, then sucked on the head.

I used my mouth and my hands for a minute, then looked up at him, put my hands on my thighs and said, "Hold my head, push this big cock in my mouth, use me, feed me baby."

He didn't last three minutes before he tensed up, pushed over half his cock in my mouth and started pumping out shot after shot of hot cum in my mouth. He relaxed his hold on my head, and I pumped out the last two shots on my face and breasts. Jeff sat down on the couch and I asked, "Jeff, are we spending the night here or do we need to go home?" He said that since it was 'school night' we should go home, meaning he had to get up early for work. I found my panties and gathered the rest of my clothes as Jeff got dressed, and I thanked Ron for a great evening. Glancing down at his swollen dick I winked and said, "Maybe Tina can help you with that." I giggled as we headed for the door.

The following evening after dinner Jeff and I slipped out to the patio to enjoy some wine and the sunset. "Did you enjoy yourself last night lover boy?" I asked with a big smile.

"I most certainly did, and you?" He replied

"Very much so! I love that we can separate love from sex, and I enjoy how open minded we both can be. Specifically, it was an amazing turn-on knowing you had Ron's big dick in your mouth. I've long fantasized about seeing two guys fooling around. Everything about last night was hot. Do you think you would be willing to suck him again?"

He smiled and seemed to be thinking about it before he answered, then said, "I suppose if you 'forced' me to do it again, I'd have no choice, huh?" We both laughed at that and he went on. "Having his cock in my mouth gives me a better perspective on what you ladies do to please a man. Obviously I was already familiar with the taste of cum, and sucking his cock was better than sucking my own. If I were to try it again, I'd like to be able to get more of it in my mouth, does that seem weird?"

"Not at all, at least not to me." I replied, then added, "I was pretty impressed with your enthusiasm, and it looked like you managed to take half of him. That's a tall order. I'm getting wet just picturing it." We had emptied our wine glasses so I suggested we go inside and get naked. We shared a quick shower, then I moved the wardrobe mirror close to the bed. "Watch in the mirror while I suck your cock baby. I want to make you come."

I made sure he had a good angle of me in the mirror, I wanted to show him how changing the angle of his cock in my mouth allowed for deeper penetration. I squeezed the base as I bobbed up and down, he was soon leaking pre-cum and thrusting his hips off the bed. I gave it my best for another moment and was rewarded with more cum than I could keep up with.

Tuesday afternoon Tina called me as I was leaving work and asked if she could come over. I told her I would be home in thirty minutes and I would leave the door unlocked. I was home in twenty, took a quick shower, picked out something to wear, and buttoning my shorts when I heard her at the front door.

"Hey girl, how are you? What brings you here on this beautiful afternoon?" I asked. Glancing at her I added, "Cute outfit, you've definitely got the legs for that tennis skirt."

"Thank you, you always look good Lisa. I wanted to see you before Jeff came home. I have a confession." She smiled and continued, "The other night I awoke before you guys left. I heard what sounded like you telling somebody to suck your cock, I had to see what was happening. I tiptoed up the hallway, hiding in the shadows. I must say I was not expecting to see what I did. Does Jeff do that often? You seemed more than okay with it."

I said, "Come, let's go outside, sip some wine, and talk." I poured each of us a glass and led her to the patio. "That was the first time Jeff has done that, but we have flirted with the idea in our fantasies. At my request, a few months ago Jeff learned how to bring his own dick to his mouth and sucked on the head. This was quite a turn-on for us both, and well, one thing led to another. Did you like seeing Ron's big dick in Jeff's mouth?"

"Honestly, I didn't know what to think at first. I've enjoyed Ron licking me after we have sex, but I was surprised to see him let another guy give him head. Apparently they are both bi? But I guess we are too, right?"

I answered saying, "I'm not one for labels, I just feel if two or more consenting adults find pleasure with the other, so be it. Do you feel differently towards either of the guys now?"

"At first I didn't know what to think. For some weird reason I'm more comfortable with girl-girl sex than two guys messing around. I will say this, the way you were like, taking charge, was a big turn-on for me. Maybe sometime you can tell me what to do?" She was smiling again, and so was I.

I checked the time figuring Jeff would be home in a half hour or so and contemplated what to do. "Why don't you remove your panties, just lay them on the table."

She hesitated for a second, looking around, and said, "Out here, what if someone sees us?"

"What if they do? There's actually very little chance of that with our fence being the way it is." She looked me in the eye as she raised her hips and slid her lacy little panties off. "Are you wet Tina? Is this turning you on?" She admitted she was aroused and asked when Jeff would be home. "He should be here in a half hour or less. Did you want to suck his cock again?" I laughed a bit as I said it, then added, "Or did you come over to please me?"

She smiled and replied, "Both sound like fun, but I guess I just was hoping you could help me sort my thoughts. Does that make sense?"

"It does, here is what I think. I know you like giving head, to me or the guys, and I don't see why it should be any different if a guy feels the same way. Ron and Jeff have been friends for a long time, and I see what happened the other night as an extension of that friendship. Plus, it's one of the fantasies Jeff and I have shared for awhile. Both of them are still as masculine as ever."

"From what I could see standing in the hall Ron seemed to be enjoying Jeff sucking him. That surprised me a little." Tina said, then added, "Do you think they both enjoyed it?"

Without hesitation I said, "Oh I'm pretty sure they were both liking it, a lot! Jeff and I have fantasized about that, and Ron's big dick seemed to be every bit as hard as it was when it was inside me. Jeff told me later Ron shot a huge load in his mouth. He couldn't keep up with it all and smeared the last couple shots on his face."

Tina lost her smile for a second and said, "Wow, Ron must have enjoyed it then. He rarely comes that much when I give him a blowjob. That's one of the reasons I wanted Jeff to finish in my mouth, I like a wet sloppy finish when I suck cock, and I wanted to see how much he would come. I wasn't disappointed either, he had at least five squirts. Maybe Jeff will have to give me some pointers." We both burst out laughing over that.

Jeff alerted us he was home, sticking his head out the door and saying he would join us as soon as he showered. He came out ten minutes later, carrying the open bottle of wine and a third glass. He kissed me, then Tina on our cheeks. "This is great, coming home to two pretty women, what brings you here Tina?"

I spoke before she had a chance, "Tina says she heard you and I and Ron the other night. She crept up the hall and watched as I was holding your head down on his cock." Jeff blushed beet red, he started to speak but I cut him off. "She was asking me if you enjoyed it. I think she wants to know if it's something you would do again." I smiled at both of them.

Jeff looked at Tina and said, "I did enjoy it, it's been a fantasy for awhile that Lisa and I have enjoyed when we make love. I absolutely would do it again. I'm curious, why didn't you join us?"

Tina replied, "To be honest, the three of you looked like one giant sex machine, and I was trying to process it all. And by the way Jeff, I very much enjoyed our playtime." She was indicating with her hand pointing at her, then him. "Your cock isn't quite as big as Ron's so I was able to get more of in my mouth. Hopefully we can do that again some time."

I looked at Jeff and said, "Do you think the three of us should play without Ron being here? I certainly don't want anyone upset. Should one of us ask him?"

Tina said she would go inside and call him, and I asked Jeff what he thought about a three way sixty nine. He said he was getting hard just thinking about it. Tina reappeared momentarily and informed us Ron was totally okay with the three of us playing and asked, "Shall we all go inside then?"

I winked at Jeff, looked at Tina and said, "Since you already took your panties off let's see you without the skirt." She looked around, dropped her skirt and tried to cover herself. I winked again and said, "Jeff said he is already hard thinking about your mouth on his dick, how about a little preview out here?" Jeff was already unbuttoning his shorts and he stepping next to Tina, his cock pointing straight up. "Okay, I think we're all ready to go inside and get naked. Shall we?"

We went in stripped, and all three of us got on our king size bed, arranging ourselves so each of us could enjoy a mouth on their genitals. I watched as Tina lovingly engulfed half of Jeff's hard cock as he began using his lips and tongue on my wet pussy. I pressed my mouth to Tina's smooth lips and savored her wetness, she was practically dripping already. I don't think we lasted five minutes before we all climaxed. Tina was almost squirting, I was clutching Jeff's face as I flooded his mouth, and I could hear Tina almost choking as she tried in vain to get all of the copious load that was filling her mouth. As we fell apart I leaned over and kissed her mouth, then licked a bit of cum from her face. Jeff moved closer to me and pulled his face to mine as we tongue wrestled for whatever cum was still in my mouth.

We all three took a short shower and Jeff was half hard all the while. Tina dressed, kissed us both and thanked us for our little quickie, then turned to leave.

Jeff and I put on just enough clothes to fix dinner and after had everything put away I suggested watching a little porn. Jeff poured each of us some wine while I selected a DVD to watch. Since we both enjoy threesome videos I had selected one with M/F/M scenes. I dimmed the lights as Jeff was removing his clothes. We were both getting aroused watching beautiful women playing with two hard cocks. I slid just far enough away from Jeff to facilitate laying my head in his lap. Taking his hard dick in my mouth I sucked him until I tasted pre-cum, then raised up and shared it with him. "Did that feel good baby? Do you like kissing me after I suck your cock?"