My Husband, our Friends, my Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them looked at me with smiles, and Ron sat towards the end of the couch as Jeff stretched out on his stomach. Jeff reached for Ron's cock as he slid closer, supporting himself on his elbows as his mouth hovered inches away from the destination. I started with the little toy, letting it vibrate on my clit momentarily before reaching for the other. Ron was transfixed, watching me as Jeff's mouth descended halfway down on his mammoth cock. As Jeff began bobbing up and down, his right hand was slowly pumping the shaft. Jeff stopped momentarily on the upstroke, sucking only on the head. Ron began thrusting softly upwards, fucking his friends mouth.

By now I was sliding the cock-like vibrator in and out of my wet pussy as Ron watched. I couldn't tear my eyes from the blowjob going on just feet away. Twice Jeff pulled off completely, milking that dick from the base to the crown, then licking the large drop of pre-cum as if it were syrup. After the second time Ron said he was getting close. Jeff switched from being stretched out to supporting himself on his knees. This allowed him a better angle, and soon he had more than half of Ron's cock in his mouth. I pinched one nipple as I plunged the toy all the way in and said, "Oh dammit, I'm coming, this is so damn hot, come Ron, don't hold back, come in his mouth!"

I watched his hips come off the couch, pushing yet another inch of his throbbing cock in Jeff's mouth. I don't know how many shots Jeff swallowed, but when he raised his face up he pumped out the last of Ron's load on his face. Licking his lips and hand Jeff raised up on his knees, his cock purple and swollen. Ron shifted on the couch, stretching out his right leg along the back of the couch, his left on the outside of Jeff's knees. "Let's see that cock Jeff, you're the only one who hasn't come." Ron sat up straight as Jeff inched closer. Ron winked at me as he reached for Jeff's cock, stroking it with one hand as his other hand slipped down and fondled his balls. He began pumping on Jeff's cock as I watched his left hand reach beyond his balls. He was obviously playing with Jeff's ass as he said, "Does that feel good buddy, I want you to come, let go, just do it."

Jeff was moaning and in seconds his cock was shooting rope after rope of hot cum all over Ron's torso. As Ron milked the last of Jeff's climax out he relaxed his hold, allowing Jeff to fall back against the couch. Nothing was said for several moments, then I said, "That was incredible, I just kept coming. That was hotter than I ever imagined it would be!"

"I'm ready for a shower, that was really intense." Ron said.

I replied, "We probably all need a shower, I know I do. Our walk-in shower is big enough for all three of us, c'mon studs." I stood and took them both by the hand.

There was more fun to be had that week between the three of us, Part III will follow in the next few weeks. Feel free to suggest what you would enjoy in the next chapter.