My Husband, our Friends, my Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both know he likes it, he kissed me again, sucking my tongue. "Did you enjoy our little threesome earlier? Would you like to have a threesome with Ron?" I asked.

He said, "I think that would be so hot, seeing you play with both our cocks at the same time. Just think babe, he and I could both come twice, helping you come over and over, sound like fun?"

I kissed him and said, "Maybe you could help with that lover boy, maybe you could suck his big cock for me again, would you do that for me?" His cock throbbed as I asked so I added, "Oh looks like your dick likes that idea, you are so hard!"

"Let's talk about this in bed baby. You can tell me what you want." He stood and helped me up, we killed the TV, and moments later he was sliding his gloriously hard cock inside me. "Tell me baby girl, tell me what you want when you get both of us naked and hard."

"I want one of you in my mouth while the other has his cock inside me, in fact you could fuck me while we both suck his big cock. Would you like that baby? Would you suck his big hard dick while you fuck me?"

"Yeah baby, if you talk dirty to me, tell me what to do, make me suck it!" By now we were both getting close.

"I'm so close baby, come for me Jeff, come for me!" For good measure I reached down and slapped his ass as I said that. That pushed him over the edge, his cock throbbing and filling me with his cream. "I need to come, I was so close, kiss my pussy baby, eat me!"

He readily complied, sliding down and using his stiff tongue and soft lips to give me what I needed. I couldn't stop coming, Jeff continued to eat me like a man possessed. I finally had to push his face from my sensitive puss.

We made love twice more that week, and I couldn't get the image out of my head; imagining Ron's big dick in my husbands mouth. Tina called me Thursday afternoon to tell me she was going to visit out of sate relatives. Her itinerary had her leaving the upcoming Saturday and returning eight days later, on a Sunday. She didn't specify a reason, nor did I inquire. My mind was already considering the possibilities. I let Jeff know, and he smiled as he asked me if I wanted him to reach out to Ron. I just rolled my eyes and smiled back.

Jeff and Ron did have a conversation regarding Tina's upcoming absence, although Ron disclosed little to Tina we would later learn. The plan was for Ron to come over Saturday early evening, just hours after Tina's departure. I was in a constant state of arousal thinking about having both guys to myself. Two guys with great stamina and staying power, and two magnificent dicks at my disposal.

Saturday at last, Ron and I did our regular weekend chores, yard work, a trip to Costco, and this Saturday, preparing for a fun weekend! We had agreed to go out for dinner, the three of us, and go back to our place for the night. When it was time to get ready I showered, taking extra care to be ready for my guys. I dressed in a short skirt with a sleeveless top, revealing just enough to keep the guys looking. I decided to skip the panties, my skirt wasn't 'that' short.

Ron arrived around five o'clock, he was driving a really nice older car he's been working on, it's big and it has a bench seat wide enough for all three of us to sit in front. We went to a quiet little restaurant, requested a booth, and ordered drinks. I told the boys I had prepared some great finger food for us to enjoy later in the evening, and we each opted for appetizers for dinner. Needless to say, much flirting was happening as we were all anticipating the fun that awaited us. When we were done with our meal Ron and Jeff left sufficient money for dinner and a generous tip, and we strolled to the parking lot, each of the guys locking arms with me. On the way to the car we met a couple going in, they looked to be about our age. The woman smiled at me and said, "Well aren't you the lucky one?"

I returned her smile, winked and replied, "Girl you've no idea!" She and I both giggled. Jeff opened the passenger door for me, and as I entered I allowed my skirt to slide up, exposing myself. I made no effort to cover up as I moved to the middle of the seat. Both guys gave a lascivious look and smiled. I began sliding my hands up both legs next to me, up and down, each time moving my hand a little higher. As my hands approached the top of their legs I reached my left hand over to Jeff's crotch and rubbed his hard cock thru his pants. I then moved my right hand to Ron's crotch, he too was hard as a rock.

"Mmm, both of you guys have got some serious wood going on there, I can't wait to see you both naked." Jeff slid a hand up to the top of my right leg, then rubbed the top of my mound softly. I was glad we weren't far from home as I was already getting moist. Once we were home Ron offered up some party favors to set the mood, or more accurately, enhance the experience. I suggested we play first in the living room. Jeff brought out our 'party quilt' while I selected a couple DVDs if we so desired. The lights were dimmed, we partook of party favors and I removed what little clothing I was wearing as the guys stripped as well. I hit the play button for the disc as I got on my knees and said, "Bring those stiff dicks here please, I want a taste."

They approached, stood side by side, and I stroked one as I took the other in my mouth. Both their dicks were super hard but I needed some attention. I kissed the end of each member before sitting on the edge of the couch and asked Ron to lick my wet pussy while I sucked my husband's dick. Jeff stood to the side of Ron as I brought his cock to my mouth while Ron gently parted my thighs and began giving me the most intimate of kisses. I was soon on the verge of an orgasm, I pushed softly on his forehead as I let Jeff's cock slip from my mouth, and said, "Ron I want your big hard cock inside me, fuck me please." I resumed sucking Jeff, or more accurately, I held still as he softly fucked my mouth with his rock hard dick. Ron was languidly fucking my pussy while watching the cock in my mouth. When I looked up at Jeff he seemed transfixed, eyes fixed on the union of my nether lips and his friends swollen dick.

Thinking I wanted to switch things up I said, "Let's get a bit more comfortable, shall we? I want to lay on the couch while I taste Ron as you fuck me Jeff." Ron eased out of me as Jeff moved to allow me to lay on the couch. I stayed close to the edge and pulled Jeff to the couch with me. Thankfully our couch is seven feet long, allowing ample room for what I was envisioning. As Jeff got between my legs and lowered his torso to me his dick slid fully in. Meanwhile I had Ron put a pillow down for his knees and as he knelt beside the couch his eight inch cock was in front of my face. I pulled Jeff's face close, kissed him, then with a wink I brought Ron's cock to my lips. It was still wet from being inside me. I sucked the head in swirling my tongue around it. As suddenly as I had taken it in, I pulled it free and kissed Jeff, pushing my tongue in his mouth. As I released him I asked, "Did you like that? Could you taste my pussy, do you want more?"

With no hesitation he responded, "Yes to everything baby, give me another taste."

I knew he was probably expecting me to repeat what I had just done, but as I kissed him again I was pulling Ron closer to our mouths. When I felt the head brush my cheek I broke the kiss and pointed Ron's cock at my husband's mouth as I said, "It's still wet from my pussy baby, lick the head for me, put it in your mouth." I placed the head against his lips, his mouth opened as I inched Ron closer while I caressed Jeff's neck and the back of his head. I pulled his head closer, allowing more of his friend's thick dick to enter his mouth. Jeff's eyes flew open as he realized there was little he could to change what was happening, and I don't believe he wanted anything to change. "Hold still my love, let him do the work." as I winked at Ron. Ron began rocking back in forth slowly, letting Jeff grow accustomed to the invasion of his mouth.

After a couple minutes I relaxed my hold on Jeff's neck and let him back off, allowing the cock in his mouth to slip out. "That was so hot babe, let me help you." As I brought Ron to my mouth. For several minutes we alternated, I would suck that big cock, then I would watch as I held Jeff's head as he became use to having a mouthful of big hard cock, He was clearly enjoying it as his own cock was as hard as it's ever been. We went back and forth several times, at times Jeff's eyes began to water as the cock in his mouth went deeper. I had just taken it back in my mouth when I tasted pre-cum. Immediately I grabbed Jeff again, holding his head down as I said, "Here baby, taste this big dick now, suck it, suck this cock!"

In less than a minute Ron began moaning, then exclaimed, "Oh man, here it is, I'm gonna come, Oh gawd that feels so good!"

"Don't stop baby, take it, take it all! Suck it for me lover." I was kissing his cheek as I encouraged him. Ron's cock just kept throbbing, over and over, and cum was leaking from Jeff's mouth. Jeff had stopped pumping in and out of my pussy shortly before Ron climaxed, but the first burst from Ron's throbbing cock triggered Jeff's climax, filling me with his own load. Feeling Jeff come inside me as I watched him struggle to swallow his friends load pushed me over the edge too. Jeff extricated himself as he sat up and we all just fell back on the couch, catching our breath. I was surprised at the intensity of what just happened. I knew we we were all three going to enjoy hot wet sex, and I knew what that was going to entail. Ron was clearly as into the moment as much as Jeff and I were, and Jeff coming the same time Ron did was mind boggling.

Jeff got up to get some water for us all, Ron looked at me and asked, "Did you come, I know I sure did!"

"I did, thank you, it wasn't as dramatic as yours of Jeff's, I could probably come again though. Both of you guys came really hard, that was hot."

He smiled and said, "Well here, let me help." as he knelt in front of me.

"Are you sure? I mean, Jeff came too, like you.."

"Allow me please, I want you to come like that as well." He was serious, he used his tongue, his finger, he tickled my g-spot, my tender clit, and devoured me as I flooded his face and the towel underneath me with a huge orgasm. As he moved back I fell against the couch, eyes shut, feeling euphoric.

"Water anyone?" I heard Jeff ask as he set a tray on the coffee table. I opened my eyes to see my husband standing there, already hard again. I looked at Ron, he too was in bloom. Neither was fully erect, but clearly we weren't close to being done yet. We had been too engrossed in our play earlier to notice the DVD had stopped, so I pushed 'play' as Ron set up another round of party favors. As he was doing that I went to the bathroom for a quick shower to freshen up.

As I returned to the living room moments later I heard Ron say, "Man, your wife is incredible, this is some of the best sex I've had in years, maybe ever! I hope we cab do do more of this in the future."

I smiled and said, "Oh I don't think you have any need to worry about that. I'm sure we both want more of this too, and I'm pretty sure Jeff and I both want more of this." as I sat between them and reached for Ron's growing dick. I kissed Jeff, then Ron, and added, "Besides, this evening isn't over yet." We had not yet consumed Ron's latest offering of favors, but we made short work of them now, and as I continued to kiss both guys they were touching me all over. I was playing with both their hard dicks and was thrilled at how stiff and swollen they were. "Do either of you two have any thoughts how our next round should go?" I asked.

"Do you want both our cocks in you at once?" Jeff asked. While that sounded good, about that time the scene on TV showed a hot brunette and her lover in a sixty nine, then another hard cock appeared and that guy got in position to fuck her. "Ooh that looks interesting! What do you two think about that?" Jeff and Ron both said that looked great, the only thing I wanted different was the woman in the movie was laying on her back, I wanted to try it with all of us on our sides.

I grabbed our playtime quilt, spread it out on the floor and said, "Okay boys, bring me those beautiful dicks. Jeff, I want to suck yours as Ron fills my pussy." Jeff laid down with his face next to my pussy as Ron got behind me, his cock rubbing my ass. I took Jeff in my mouth as he began softly kissing all around my puffy vulva. Ron had a hand on his shaft as he slid down to use the tip of his rigid phallus to part my lips. In this position I was able to take Jeff deeper than normal and soon we were all in a smooth rhythm, slow and easy. If I backed off on Jeff, Ron slid deeper in me, and as my mouth descended deeper on Jeff, Ron wasn't fully ensconced. More than once as I took the cock in my mouth nearly all the way the one inside me slipped out. When I heard Ron moan with pleasure I realized his cock was entering Jeff's mouth when he wasn't inside me. Between Jeff's oral talents and Ron's big dick inside me, I was more turned on than ever. My orgasm hit fast and hard, and in seconds my poor little pussy was too sensitive to stand any more stimulation. As I moved away from Jeff's mouth Ron slipped out of me just as Jeff began shooting ropes of cum on my face. It sounded like Ron's cock had gone into Jeff's mouth as I could hear Ron groaning with pleasure but only muffled sounds were coming from Jeff. This only intensified my climax, realizing my husband was swallowing another offering from Ron.

We three laid there, supine and relaxed for a few minutes before anybody spoke. "That was truly incredible!" I said with a smile. "I don't think I've got anything left, that last round has me ready for bed." We sat up, each of us reaching for some water and I decided I was going to bed. I lay in bed for several minutes after brushing my teeth and washing my face. I had left the lamp on Jeff's nightstand on low and when he came to bed, probably ten or fifteen minutes after me, I noticed his cock was swollen and pointing upwards, AGAIN. "What has gotten into you baby? You're dick is still hard."

He turned off the lamp and said, "Oh.. I suppose the party favors and the hot sex we've enjoyed." I turned towards him to say goodnight, gave him an open mouth kiss, and rolled over with a smile, thinking, "Oh, and was that ALL?"

I awoke the next morning before the guys, Jeff slept nude and he wasn't covered, his cock hard and inviting. Ron hadn't fully closed the door on the guest room, he too was nude, exposed, and hard, the head of his dick reaching his navel. I turned back to our bedroom and traded robes, opting for a shortie that barely covered my ass. I figured my guys would be hungry and set about making a proper breakfast for us. It wasn't long and Ron came to the kitchen in just a snug pair of boxers and a smile. I poured him a cup of coffee and set it on the counter. He smelled fresh and clean as I kissed his cheek and said good morning.

He said, "Thank you for last night, it was all pretty amazing."

"I should be the one thanking you." I said with a grin. "Youve helped Jeff and me realize some of our fantasies."

"I'm only too happy to help with that! Might I ask if you've any other fantasies I could help with?"

I blushed slightly as I replied. "Perhaps. I really like that both you and Jeff are cool touching each other. That night at your place when I had Jeff suck you and you came in his mouth was just over the top. Have you ever thought of you and he playing, just the two of you? I'd like to see that. How would you feel about letting me watch?"

Smiling, he said, "I could be alright with that. What would you be doing, maybe you could be touching yourself as you watch? That would be hot. Anything specific you wish to see between two guys?"

"Yeah, actually there is. I'd like to watch Jeff giving you head. I'd like to see you finish in his mouth. Does that turn you on?" I was standing where I could see his boxers, and there was a definite lump.

"Do you think Jeff would be up for that?" He asked.

I smiled as I looked openly at his crotch and replied, "Looks like you certainly are, I'll ask him."

"Ask me what?" said Jeff, as he entered the kitchen.

I kissed him good morning and said, "Ron and I were just discussing the fun we've all been having, and I shared with him that I might like to watch while you two horndogs play. Specifically, I mentioned I'd maybe enjoy watching you give him a blowjob." As I said that I reached down and found his cock standing at attention. "I guess I know the answer." He was blushing as I turned to finish breakfast.

After breakfast we took a walk in the nearby foothills on the north side of town. It was a nice day for it, the air was clear, it hadn't got hot yet, and the walk itself was invigorating. I had kept my wardrobe simple, aside from my walking shoes I was only wearing shorts and a tank top. We hadn't seen anyone close for a little while and Jeff asked if I wanted to pose for a couple photos. I knew what kind of pics he wanted as we've done this a time or two. I removed the shorts and top and Jeff captured several images, one with me next to Ron. We heard approaching voices so I quickly got decent. I suggested he share one or two pics with Ron, which he did.

Returning home I took a quick shower and then the guys said they too wanted to freshen up. I assumed they were going to shower separately, but when I went in the master bath to ask Jeff something, I heard both of them in our walk-in shower. I peeked around the corner and was treated to a steamy scene. Jeff was demonstrating to Ron how he shaves his scrotum, and explaining how to to ensure a smooth close shave. Seeing the two of them carefully doing personal grooming was touching, and then Jeff said, "Feel this, see how smooth that is? I peeked for a second as I saw Ron rubbing Jeff's balls. Then I heard the showers shut off so I scampered away.

I was in the kitchen preparing a salad when the the guys emerged from the bedroom. They were similarly dressed, board shorts and sleeveless tees. Jeff walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I stopped what I was doing and we shared a wet kiss as I reached down and felt his dick. No underwear, and partially hard. "Did you boys enjoy your showers? And.. have you thought about what we discussed this morning?"

Jeff answered, "Yeah I have. Ron and I talked about that a little when we showered. I could probably use a little persuasion, if you know what I mean." I just smiled, knowing it wouldn't take much 'persuasion'. We enjoyed our salads on the patio. I was wearing a cute little tennis skirt with a tube top, and nothing else. I was teasing the guys with an occasional peek up my skirt, and they were obviously liking what they saw.

I had moved from the table to a patio love seat and let them see a glimpse of my bare pussy. "You guys wanna see me touch myself, would that turn you on?"

Jeff replied, "I think we should probably go inside, what do you think Ron?"

"Sounds good to me, you guys ready to party?" Ron said with a smile. We both knew what that meant. I gathered the stuff from the table and we went inside. To help set the mood I started another DVD as Ron was preparing the party favors.

We all were naked in a matter of seconds, once again I had both guys stand next to each other as I l knelt and sucked each cock briefly. I stood, kissed Jeff and said, "I'm going to get one of my toys, feel free to play if you like." I went to the bedroom and decided on two toys. the first was a slim vibrator I sometimes use for anal stimulation, the second a life size vibrating cock that looks very much like Jeff's dick. I stopped to pee and when I returned to the living room I was met with the sight of my husband sitting on the edge of the couch holding Ron's hard cock to his face. Ron was standing in front of him, neither of them flinched as they realized I was watching. I sat on the love seat directly across from the couch and said, "Ron if you want to watch me with my toys you'll probably need to sit down."