My Husband’s 50th Birthday

Story Info
This is my 1st story, based on shared fantasies.
3.3k words
4.26
27.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Husband's 50th Birthday

What do you get the man who mostly has everything for his 50th? It was a question I had been pondering for some time. My husband Ben's birthday was fast approaching, and I still didn't have a clue, when one night as we were surfing our favourite porn sites, he turned around and asked me:

'Izzy, what would you do if we had a sex slave?'

Needless to say, we came up with lots of interesting scenarios of how we could play with a third person, and that's how I got the idea for his present. I would find someone to join us in a threesome and give him the most memorable birthday ever. I had to admit that the idea really turned me on. I had never been with another woman, or even in a threesome, but found that as I got older, I wanted to experiment more and more with different things. This seemed like the perfect opportunity.

I secretly placed an ad online for a bisexual female to come and join us on our sexual adventures and waited.

I was surprised to find that there were more kinky people in our area than I thought, as I had a dozen or so replies. I was reading through them all when I came across Jenny. She was our age and described herself as a libertine and up for anything, and the part that really intrigued me was that she asked if her husband Luke could come and play too.

So now I had someone for Ben and someone for me. How could I say no to that offer?

The day of Ben's birthday finally came around. He knew that I had organised a 'big surprise' but nothing other than that. I spent a lot of effort getting ready. I waxed, so my pussy was completely smooth and took my time prepping for anal. There's something about enemas that really makes me horny, so I was already a dripping mess when Ben got home from work. I met him at the door with a long cold bear and told him to prep for anal too.

'Great, a birthday anal session, aren't I a lucky boy' he joked as he headed for the shower.

'You don't know the half of it!' I thought, hugging myself with excitement and nervousness.

Finally after what seemed forever, there was a soft knock on the door. When I opened it there stood Jenny and Luke. Jenny looked just like her picture, blond curly hair, beautiful curvy, hourglass figure and exuding a sexiness that I could smell as soon as she walked in. She was wearing a beautiful emerald green dress that showed off all her curves. She walked straight up to me, put her hand on the back of my neck and kissed me long and deep. Her tongue sought mine and she tasted of peppermint and strawberry lip gloss. I had never been kissed so passionately by a total stranger, and certainly never by a woman, and I nearly came on the spot.

When Jenny finally broke our kiss, she winked at me and said

'Luke won't do anything that he isn't allowed to tonight to, he's been a very bad boy and he's going to pay for it. Isn't that right Luke?'

'Yes mistress' he replied, not making eye contact with either of us.

I realised as I looked at him more closely, that there was a black leather collar around his neck attached to a leash that ran down to Jenny's hand. Interesting I thought, there was a whole other dynamic going on here that I hadn't realised. Ben and I had often played around with tying each other up, but I had never put him on a leash!

'Ben will be out of the shower any minute' I told Jenny 'go and hide in the office, have drink and get naked, and I'll come and get you when he's ready'.

'Don't be too long' said Jenny and with one more soft kiss on my lips she pulled Luke's leash and led him into the office off the hallway.

I heard the shower stop and Ben appeared with a towel wrapped around his waist and a thick erection poking through the front. I should say that my husband is pretty well endowed in the cock area. His cock was a good 8 inches long and the perfect thickness. I could see that he was already dribbling precum from the end. Shaving his balls and prepping for anal always makes him super excited.

'Mmmm, let's inspect your handiwork' I said and whipped the towel off him. I got down on my knees and lightly ran my tongue around his balls and then up the underside of his shaft where I licked the precum off the tip.

Ben groaned and shuddered as I ran my tongue back down and circled his smooth balls again.

'Are you ready to get your birthday present?' I asked him

'Hell, yes babe' he replied, so I stood up took his hand and led him into the living room.

Jenny and I had discussed our plans for tonight at length, so I had purchased a sex chair that now sat proudly in our living room and had a cut out at the back of the seat to give easy access to a person's arse and of course handcuffs at the ankles and wrists.

Ben looked at me and raised his eyebrow 'shall I sit?' he asked.

'Please do' I said, moving forward to strap him in. I made the handcuffs secure, so he couldn't move and spread his legs wide and put on his ankle cuffs, so his cock stood up straight and proud in front of him. I slowly started to undress in front of him. I had bought some new stockings and high heels and I was wearing them under my dress with nothing else. I stepped out of my dress and his cock twitched when he saw how swollen and dripping with anticipation my pussy was already. I know that my husband likes nothing more than licking my pussy juice off my fingers, so I slowly ran my fingers through my pussy lips getting them nice and wet and then licked the juice off myself. I tasted good, sweet and salty at the same time.

'God babe' said Ben 'please let me have a taste too', so I ran my fingers through my lips again and this time I rubbed them over his lips and popped them into his mouth where his tongue licked every drop of my pussy juice.

'There's one more thing I need to do' I said and picked up a silk eye mask from next to the chair, 'I don't want you to be able to see a thing' I said and pulled it down over his eyes. I stood back and reviewed my handiwork. Ben was completely at my mercy. I knelt down in front of the chair and ran my tongue all over his balls again, this time slowly going down almost to his tight puckered arse, but stopping at the very last moment and running my tongue back up in a long slow stroke. Then I gently nibbled on the base of his cock and slowly ran my tongue up to the tip, making it into a point and flicking the underside of the head before taking him all the way into my mouth and sucking as hard as I could. I cupped his balls in my hand and slid my hand up his shaft that was now coated in my saliva, slowly building up the pressure with each stroke. Ben's breathing was getting shallower and faster and I knew that I had him close to orgasm, so I stopped.

'I'll be back in just a minute' I said as he groaned with sexual frustration and left him trussed up to the chair with the taste of my pussy juice still on his mouth and his cock wet and twitching.

I went to get Jenny and Luke and when I opened the office door, I saw that Jenny was naked except for her stockings and high heels. She was standing with on leg up on a chair and Luke, who was still fully clothed, was kneeling in front of her and licking her pussy with long slow laps of his tongue.

I was stunned to be honest. I had watched plenty of porn but had never seen people engaging in sex right in front of me and I couldn't take my eyes off of Luke's tongue on Jenny's silky pussy lips.

'Would you like to try him?' asked Jenny seeing my face and before I knew it I was standing over her husband with one leg up on the same chair. Luke gently sought my outer labia with his fingers and probed and massaged my fleshy folds before stretching them outwards to reveal my inner labia and the little jewel nestled at the top. Luke looked up into my eyes and slowly brought his mouth up to my pussy, tracing his tongue around my perfectly smooth inner lips, savouring their sensual shape and taste before moving his tongue yet closer the core of my pussy. I was dripping at this point and he lapped up the fluid of my desire, pressing his tongue deep into my vaginal canal sucking out more delightful fluid and making sure that his tongue occasionally strayed upwards to flick and lap at my clit, while Jenny moved behind me and massaged my breasts and rubbed my nipples between her fingers.

God, I came in about 10 seconds. A long shuddering orgasm, so intense that I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to stop from crying out and giving the game away. My legs shook so much I nearly collapsed in a heap, luckily Jenny was still behind me and held onto me. She laughed softly. 'I was the same the first time I had someone else's husband eat me out!' she said. 'It feels so good and so naughty at the same time. Now there's no turning back. You've released something inside you that has been there all along, you just never realised and now there's no locking it back in its cage.' She kissed me tenderly. 'Don't be afraid' she said, 'I'll be right here with you' and suddenly I had absolute trust in this woman, who I had never met before today. And I knew there was no going back to the person I had been five minutes ago, and that now more than anything I wanted my husband to have this life changing experience with me.

When I could trust that my legs could work again, I went over to the drinks cabinet and poured four tumblers of whisky with ice. 'To being a libertine' said Jenny and we silently raised our glasses to each other. Then I picked up our glasses and they followed me into the living room.

Poor Ben had now been trussed up, blindfolded, sucked andnow for a good fifteen minutes and I couId see he was getting impatient, but his cock was still rock hard with anticipation.

'Baby what the hell is going on I've been trussed up for ages' he said.

'Don't worry' I whispered in his ear, 'trust me, the wait will be worth it, have a drink' and I put Ben's glass to his lips so that he could have a sip, then knelt down in front of him again.

I took a mouthful of mine with some ice and lowered my mouth onto the tip of his cock. Ben groaned as I swirled the ice around the head and the cold liquid dribbled down his shaft and pooled at the base of his cock where I lapped it up. I took some more ice into my mouth and this time sucked in one of his balls and then the other and twirled the ice around them until it melted. It was then that I felt Jenny quietly wiggle down underneath me, so her head was between my legs. As I looked down at her she smiled that slow sexy smile and I watched as a woman licked my pussy for the very first time, she ran her tongue very slowly from just in front of my arse all the way up to my clit, flicking it gently with her tongue. She grinned at me and did it again this time circling my clit with her mouth and sucking hard before running her tongue back down. I was so turned on and felt my juices begin to gush once more; I was being licked by another woman right in front of my husband who had no idea what was going in on. I let out a small whimper at the sheer mind-blowing sexiness of the situation and began to suck Ben's cock and balls harder and faster, while this beautiful woman sucked mercilessly on my clit. Driven wild with passion I kept a tight grip on Ben's cock and lowered my mouth over the top taking him deeper, deeper into my mouth than I had ever taken him before. Ben moaned out loud with the joy of this new and delightful sensation. Withdrawing slowly, I repeated the motion a few times taking him so deeply that my tight lips and tongue massaging every inch of his penis.

Ben was moaning and straining against his handcuffs with every stroke of my tongue and the back of my throat was filling with his precum. I didn't want him or me to come just yet, so with a final lick I took my mouth off his cock, stood up and then laid underneath the chair my head level with the cut out in the back, while Jenny flipped over and kept all her attention centred on my pussy.

I love my husband's arse. The skin at the opening is so soft I can't resist lapping it with my tongue and that's just what I did. Ben whimpered as I ran my tongue round and round that soft opening then flattened it out and ran slow laps up from his balls to his arse. I made my tongue unto a point and slowly pushed it into his arsehole as far as it would go as Jenny started to do the same into my pussy. I pulled my tongue out and pushed it in again building up a rhythm I know he couldn't resist. Ben was groaning and panting with the effort of not coming when suddenly I felt him go rigid with shock.

'What the fuck?' he panted and then I realised that while all my attention had been on his arsehole, Jenny had stopped licking me and taken his cock into her mouth. She was sucking on it like her life depended on it and Ben had suddenly realised that there was not one mouth pleasuring him but two. I scooted up from my position under his arse and whispered in his ear 'Happy Birthday Darling, I hope you like my present' and took off his blindfold.

Ben was suddenly staring at a complete stranger not just sucking, but deep throating his cock. Jenny's nose was buried in his public hair and she was running her long nails over and around his balls. I could see that he was about to lose it.

He turned to me as I gently slipped a finger into his arsehole to rub his prostate and I could see he barely had any control left. He shook his head and said, 'Oh God Babe, I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it anymore' and screamed in ecstasy as he shot spasm after spasm of cum down Jenny's willing throat. Ben was still whimpering as Jenny slowly took her mouth off his cock letting some of his sperm trickle out of her mouth down his shaft and over his balls. She stood up, wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and said 'Luke, come and clean Ben up, there's a good boy.'

In the heat of passion, I had forgotten Luke was sitting in the corner of the room. He stood up and approached Ben, who realising what was about to happen started to squirm in the chair. 'Whoa, what the fuck are you doing, Izzy what the fuck is he doing?' he said as Luke knelt down between Ben's legs and slowly started to lick the cum off his balls and shaft.

Ben squirmed in his chair, but he couldn't escape Luke's exploring tongue 'Baby please get him to stop, I don't want to do this, I'm not into this' he whimpered, but his cock which had gone soft in an instant had other ideas and started to grow hard again. I held out my had for Luke to stop and took Ben's face tenderly in my hands and looked into his eyes. 'Baby, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do' I said, 'but do you trust me?' He nodded. 'Then close your eyes and concentrate on the sensations. It's about pure pleasure tonight, nothing else. No restraints and no consequences. This is our chance to sexually explore everything we can imagine, with two amazing people who want to be here and come on this journey with us. Do you still want Luke to stop?' Ben looked deep into my eyes and shook his head. 'No, I don't want him to stop. I want to come on the journey too, with you.' He smiled and I grinned and kissed him deeply on the mouth.

'You heard him Luke' said Jenny 'get to it'. So, Luke resumed his long slow licking and sucking of my husband's cock until it was pulsing with the need to release again and watching him do it made me hornier that I had ever been before. 'My turn' I said straddling Ben as Luke guided his cock into my dripping pussy. Slippery tight and hot my pussy devoured his cock. He was so hard that every time I moved my hips forward the head of his shaft hit my g spot and I could feel the ecstasy of my orgasm building inside me as I rubbed myself on Ben's cock faster and faster. Jenny had moved over to the sofa and Luke was eating her out while she frantically rubbed and pulled on her nipples. Her head fell back and she moaned 'don't stop, I'm cuming, I'm cuming!' and as she came I joined her in an earth shattering orgasm, and the pulsing of my pussy tipped Ben over the edge and he cried out in ecstasy as he came again and again inside me.

Finally, when all three of us were spent, I shakily released Ben from his cuffs and introduced him to our guests. The whole experience was so surreal that I started to giggle and before I know it we were all laughing so hard we had tears streaming down our faces and I knew then that we would be seeing a lot more of Jenny and Luke.

Later that night when Ben and I were cuddling in bed and talking through our amazing experience he said 'there's one thing that puzzles me. Luke never once got an erection. If I lick your pussy like he was licking Jenny's I would have had a massive hard on. I wonder what the go is there?'

'That is weird' I said and texted the question to Jenny.

She wrote back "Cock cage darling, Luke's locked up good and tight until I release him, and he loves it like that!"

I cocked my eyebrow at Ben.

'Don't even think about it!' he laughed.

Maybe I'll save that one up for later I thought...