All Comments on 'My Husband’s 50th Birthday'

by lusciouskink888

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

persd1persd1over 3 years ago
Hard and soft

Agree from 5 to 1

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Sweet first story

I would have loved a little longer lead-up, and the newly introduced pair with their own routine was a surprise, although you did some interesting things with that wrinkle. Wish the 'eight inch cock' would disappear from Lit, I'd be happy with a good healthy description. A captivating fantasy indeed.

SummoreSummoreover 3 years ago
Brilliant and well written

I love it when I get a surprise in a story and the forced cuckolding was certainly a surprise and although while not my focus, certainly added a little je ne sais pas!

I believe that a writer should be brave enough to explore lots of different ideas and not worry too much about negative criticism for doing so. I believe that it is constructive criticism about style, tense and grammar that is more important than people's personal preferences but then again it depends on who you are writing for. Ultimately you have to keep the reader happy and you did that for me.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

She should have stuck with her first idea and had a sex slave female only. The addition of the male didn't do much for me or for the guy having the birthday except to make him uncomfortable. Discomfort is not what sex is about.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Well done! Why don't you write stories anymore?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous