All Comments on 'My Husband's Affair'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 Star.

Hypocrits. No one to like in this story. It doesn't even work as a jerk off story except for sad sickos. STOP WRITING. You say in your profile that you are running out of ideas. Good.

qualitywheatqualitywheatabout 13 years agoAuthor
You are funny

Looking forward to the day when I receive a card from you sent from you cave ! lol lol

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
But

But isn't Linda doing the same thing to her husband, cheating...that Donna was so upset about her husband doing...If Linda is cheating against her husbands desires...then how is she any better than any other cheater...Well, I guess he knows and can leave, but it seems like a sucky way to treat someone.

shaman43shaman43about 13 years ago
Old and tired

Once more the cliche' " only a woman knows how to touch a woman. Since I have been a marriage counselor for gays and lesbians couples I know this is not true. It makes me upchuck to read that. The plot could have worked but there is not a likable character in the story. There is not enough well written sex to make it erotic. Poor effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

As always, one fuck equals "love".

Donna has no room to talk, just like her husband was gay (or bi or whatever he was) she had sex with another woman. Then she reads him the riot act which makes her a hypocrite.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Wifey

is a bit of a two-faced bitch, isn't she.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Wheat, You Asked For It

this is LovingWives disguised as Lesbian Sex. When you take that path, be prepared to be bombed. Your writing is very poor technically (commas where there should be full stops; commas omitted; apostrophes where they shouldn't be). Get a copy editor. The seduction is pure stroke, and that's OK, but the bondage premise is hackneyed. In short, for pure stroke it works. As a story, it goes nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WORST GRAMMER ON LITEROTICA

As I've said in your other story, I don't understand how you work isn't rejected from this site. Your grammer is terrible with run on sentences and problems with punctuation.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
I haven't read the story...

but grammER?

Pots and kettles, methinks.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Chaff!

Not well written IMHO. So much of what I would need in the characters to have me care was not present. It could have been a good story IF it had been developed and edited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous