My Husband's Uncle Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife in an LDR fucks her husband's uncle.
1k words
3.76
41.2k
35
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"What does it feel like to get married at an early age?"

I honestly don't know the answer to this question.

I'm quite curious about how it's like. My parents had me when they were at their 30s. My friends are all too busy to settle down and some of them easily get allergic to the idea of diapers and babies' milk.

All I know is that, even if I'm married, I still don't feel and know the difference.

My husband and I often have sex and we don't have any problems with our reproductive health. I thought we have all the time in the world... Until he got another promotion and was assigned to another country.

Of course, a promotion is a great blessing for us. However, that also entails that we have to part ways.

My husband and I often have sex online. But it was never enough. I need to feel his body, his hands, his fingers, his lips and his tongue. I need him and it frustrates me at night.

***

My husband's uncle once visited me because he just got back from Dubai. He said that he talked to my husband and my husband told him that he could stay in our house.

I was dumbfounded when I learned about their arrangement. I barely know his uncle and it scares me a bit. My husband didn't even consult me about it. But of course, i couldn't tell his uncle that he can't stay.

***

1 year and 6 months had passed and my husband and I still do the same things we do at night.

I was feeling really horny at that time and I wore the nighties that my husband got for me for our honeymoon. However, my husband couldn't stay up late because he has an early meeting the next day.

I was about to go to bed and finish what we have started alone but Uncle Luke just arrived. He knocked on my door and told me that he brought some food to eat. He told me that he wants to eat with me.

I went out of my room and joined him at the dining table. Absent mindedly wearing the sexy nighties that my husband made me wear for the night.

I noticed that Uncle Luke was uncomfortable. He was a bit strange while we're eating but I just ignored it because I really want to finish off and get some sleep.

I was already brushing my teeth when he said, "You look nice on that night gown, Trish."

Nice? Im barely covering anything and my tits are juggling while I'm brushing my teeth. It must have been the familiarity between us that made us this informal.

He was wearing his boxer shorts and a muscle fit shirt. I can see that he's getting hard and he didn't even cover it up. It's as if he's teasing me.

Should I thank him for what he said? I was supposed to say something but he was just being a jerk right now.

"I bet you miss this." He pressed his hard on my ass as he start teasing my tits. He wasn't fondling it but he was touching my nipples using the tip of his fingers. And I should have known better but a long moan escaped my lips.

"Your husband told his friends that you are such a tease and that you like getting..."

What he did really shocked me. He spank my ass and he kissed me on the neck. Damn, I was really turned on.

He was really teasing me and really making things difficult for me. What he did to me made me forget about what my husband told his friends about me. I was not on the right mind to even ask his uncle about how he knew what I want and where I want it. I was just getting hornier by the minute.

Uncle Luke is a bachelor and in his mid to late thirties, while I'm 26 and married to his nephew. He's not as buff as the other guys and he seems to be very calm and very shy. He's also often quiet unlike his friends.

He often makes silly jokes but he never makes green jokes when we're alone. He was really different tonight.

I was deep in thought and when I wasn't responding with moans he would stop. I didnt want him to stop so I was sent back to reality when I noticed that my wet thong is on the floor and he was smelling my cunt.

"You smell nice, Trish." He was poised to eat me as I am spreading my legs from the counter top... But the phone rang.

He pressed the phone's antenna to my slit. He slowly traced my slit from the bottom to my clit. Intentionally making me wet from the antenna's contact to my folds. Making me moan louder and begging for more. I thought the ringing won't end.

He answered it and gave the phone to me. I was still on the counter top spreading my legs for my husband's uncle who was smelling my cunt as if his life depends on it.

A moan escaped my lips as Uncle Luke started licking my folds in the slowest fashion.

My husband was surprised but was also turned on.

"Oh, so we're doing it again, huh? You must have missed me so much, babe? Especially my cock."

Only my moans can be heard as affirmation. He told me to keep going as he imagine me playing with myself.

"I have a better idea, but you would probably think I'm crazy. ..."

I was still moaning like crazy when he said... "I've been fantasizing about this for quite a while. It must be something that you wouldn't agree with but... what the hell... Babe, why don't you tease my uncle and make him fuck you for one night. Give me a show, babe. I wanna see both of you on cam."