My Ideal 18th Physical Checkup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just gave my head a slight nod, unable to form coherent words between my borderline hyperventilating. I suppose this is what it must feel like to finish a marathon.

She grabbed my chin with her thumb and index finger, pulling my face directly in front of the tigress's gaze. "Now let's do the other side," she whispered.

I looked at her in helpless disbelief as she began to repeat the entire process all over again on my right nipple.

Gradually, my breathing began to get heavier.

And heavier.

And faster.

And...

As she pecked her final smooch, I had devolved into a hyperventilating mess. I could barely control my constant gasps for air, my entire body going completely numb.

"There, there," she cooed, wrapping her arms around me. "I've got you, sweetheart. You're doing great."

Her bra brushed my nipples as she continued to hug. She gently pressed her cleavage into me, squeezing tighter and tighter till I was completely enveloped by the softness. At the same time, her lips grazed against my ear tips, whispering gentle words of encouragement. You're such a good boy. You're such a cute and sweet boy. I promise, you'll always be safe and warm right here in my arms.

Gradually, my breathing started to slow, although my penis did not get any softer, and my nipples did not get any less sensitive.

"Let's take a small break," she whispered, retracting her arms. She took a seat beside me, and hoisted me up, plopping me down right between her legs so that her chest was smooshed against my back and her lips were brushed against my left ear tip. She reached over to a side drawer to grab a pair of thin white gloves, holding one gently between her lips as she slipped on the other one. Once she had both on, they radiated a soft blue glow. She wrapped her arm around my waist and gave my thigh a gentle squeeze. I blushed.

"What are those for?" I managed to squeak.

She giggled. "These are gloves made from medical-grade silk. They ensure safety, while also being incredibly smooth and comfortable. Here, let me show you." She brushed her other hand over my chest with the silk, and it glided along with next to no noticeable friction. Naturally, I squirmed and whimpered. She tiptoed the hand that was around my waist up and over my thigh, imitating legs walking with her pointer and middle fingers. Soon she was at the base of my cock, drenched in my fluids.

"These babies are waterproof, so keep letting out that adorable pre-cum," she whispered, walking her fingers up my wet, twitching cock. My voice was leaking an embarrassing amount. She gave my ear playful nibbles and sucks in response, making my moans even louder and more frequent than before. She gave her fingers a slight, teasing pause at the head before finally squishing her index finger on the tip of my jelly fountain, alternating between the two fingers as they smoothly, but firmly, implanted their presence on my poor cock. My moans were practically desperate, needy shouts at that point, my body jolting each time she pressed down. All the teasing throughout the appointment had made it far more sensitive than before.

With a deep, breathy kiss on my ear, she gently brushed her hand around my cock, and started slowly stroking and edging. I melted like butter between her silk.

"Let's chat," she whispered between ear suckles, continuing to stroke. "What do you do in your free time these days? Are you keeping your mind and body healthy?"

I squirmed. "I...Ah!! I...I..." I tried to say. She giggled and began to stroke just a tad slower. "I-I write."

"A writer, hmm?" She brought me to the edge with a single firm stroke as if to physically praise me. "You don't see that very often these days. But..." She continued to glide her lips across my ear, showering it in slow kisses and sucks. "I wonder if you can tell fantasy from reality, sweetie."

Her silky fingertips flooded my mind.

"What do you write about?" She whispered.

My eyes were glazed over. "I...I write... I...write about two people......two people falling in love..."

Her eyes sparkled. In one fluid motion, she swept my legs up onto the bench, pushed me down into a laying position, and pinned me by the wrists. Her face was directly above my own, her lips just about to touch mine. My heart began to race as I looked at her with wide eyes.

"So you write love stories," she whispered, bringing one of her hands right over my heart, feeling the flutters against the silk. "How exciting."

I blushed, my eyes darting back and forth. My heart was beating so fast, I could barely think.

She spent a solid minute or two in that position, thoroughly enjoying my reactions.

"Why only two people, darling? Why not more?"

I gulped. "It...feels special when it's between two people."

She cocked her head and smiled. "Because?"

"It's...it's hard to explain. It feels more genuine when just two people have something unique to share between them."

"Oh yeah? And how many people have you shared this writing with?"

"None...so far," I said, looking down at my feet.

She smiled and pinched my cheeks. "You're certainly an odd one. Stuck in your own little world. But...I'd be lying if I said that wasn't charming."

My face went pink as I tried to hide my smile, but I could tell she saw right through me.

"...What about you?" I asked hesitantly. "What do you do in your free time?"

She raised her eyebrows in surprise, her smile growing.

"People," she said.

My face went red. "You do people??"

She laughed. "Well, that's not wrong. But...my spare time is completely dedicated to people. All those beautiful women and men out there...I try to find a new one each and every day to open up and unravel, you know?"

She gazed down towards me, her eyes lost in thought. "I like to think I search for their souls. The parts of them that stay hidden and neglected in the dark." She affectionately rubbed her hand against my cheek, feeling out its shape in her palm. "And when I find that part, I light it up so that every single person in the whole wide world can see the wonders that I do."

I stared up at her in awe, silently soaking in her words.

"Doesn't that get tiring?" I finally asked. "A new person every single day?"

She giggled. "Honey, there's nothing more energizing than putting a smile on someone's face."

I blushed, my eyes swelling up with wonder.

She started to eye me hungrily. I quickly averted my eyes.

"Hey Cat," she said.

"...Yeah?"

"Raise your arms up for me."

"O...okay."

As I shakily lifted my arms, she licked her lips, slid her fingers next to my ribs, and began to relentlessly tickle me. Within a fraction of a second, I was smiling and giggling uncontrollably, tears streaming from my face. She giggled along with me.

"With a single glance, I know all of your weaknesses, Kitty-Cat."

She started to tickle my belly button, sending my legs into a frenzy. I released a high-pitched squeal, which just made her get even more into it. Just as I felt like I was going to pass out, I felt a jolt of pleasure at the tip of my cock.

From the bottom of my eye, I could spot it brushing up against her crotch and her stomach. She had also noticed. I gulped as a naughty smile crossed her face.

"Of course, making a cutie squirm and blush with sexual pleasure is just as energizing," she whispered. Right on cue, I squirmed and blushed.

"Hey, since you're a writer..." she said, wrapping her hand around my cock as she gracefully grinded her hips against it. "Why don't we do some writing?"

She held it like a pen, gently rubbing the tip against her toned belly. A glistening pool of pre-cum started to form at the point of contact. "No shortage of ink in this pen, huh?" she said, smiling devilishly. Oh no, I thought. She wouldn't.

I gasped as she proved me wrong, sliding the tip slowly along her abs in the shape of a C. My mind went blank as the sharp pleasure pierced through my most sensitive point. It was too much stimulation. I braced myself for impact, my penis about to draft the unabridged history of the universe. But of course...

She gently squished my cock away from her body, revealing the wet, sticky letter C on her stomach. And then, she moved right onto drawing the A.

"Aww, does it feel that good?" She cooed, noticing my expression as she finished up the A. "Then let's do it again, cutie."

She finished up the T, neatly crossing it with a straight line despite the wild twitching of her utensil.

"You're lucky your name's so short," she whispered, wrapping and kissing her lips against my ear. "Unfortunately...you don't have the same luck for my name." My eyes widened in realization. But by then, she had already started inking the V right above my name.

Then the A.

Then the N.

An E and two Ss.

And at long last, the final A, giving me a long, deep smooch on the lips while she traced it out extra slow.

"Wow, who knew writing could be this fun?" She said, beaming down at the two names etched on her......gorgeous, dreamy abs. I drooled, trying my best to nod in agreement.

Upon seeing that, she pinned me down again, licking her lips in anticipation. "I think it's time we end our little break, don't you think?"

All I could do was stare at her in disbelief, as she sucked her fingers to remove each glove. That was a break??

She pursed her lips and leaned down into my ear. "There's one more part I have to check with my lips," she whispered, gently brushing against the skin. She started to venture across with her deep, breathy kisses. Down the lips and chin, over the sides of my neck, edging across my collarbone into my chest, nipples, and stomach. She affectionately tickled my belly button with her tongue as her breasts brushed over my dripping cock, decorating themselves with my pre-cum on the way by. And before I knew it, her lips were nearing the danger zone.

Just before she reached the base of my cock, she veered to the left and began to kiss my inner thigh. I squealed. The area was surprisingly sensitive.

She smiled and hefted my thighs in the air, letting them rest on each of her biceps. I could feel her arms harden as she flexed them, wrapping her elbows and forearms around my feeble thighs. My butt rested on her enormous chest, while my cock was sprung up right in front of her lips, tingling and twitching with pleasure from each breath. I swooned. She was truly an amazonian goddess.

"You may be a skinny boy," she purred, releasing hot steamy air all over my cock. "But...even your thighs are packed with fat." She took a soft, tender section of my inner thigh between her lips, and released it with an enormous, slow smooch. I gasped, milliseconds away from drowning her in my other "fat." She grinned. "What a lovely reaction."

She proceeded to shower my thighs in more massive kisses, each time with deep, seductive moans, releasing the skin right on the edge of orgasm. I continued to slip out pleading whimpers, my eyes beginning to tear up. Please...touch my dick!! I frantically thought, over and over again.

She paused, staring at me with a sadistic smile. "You look like you want something," she teased. "What is it?"

You know what it is!!

"I can't know what you want unless you tell me, cutie~." She started to kiss my thighs again. I was on the verge of losing it.

"C-co..." I gasped.

"What was that sweetie?" She said between smooches.

"Cock!!" I shouted. My face immediately went red. She paused the smooches, her eyes glistening. "I...want you to touch my cock with your lips," I whimpered.

She smiled, her cheeks flushed with rosiness. "If you ask me that cutely," she whispered, her lips millimeters away from my cock. "How can I resist?"

She gently touched her pursed lips against the gel of pre-cum on the backside of my cock. With a single touch, they covered almost the entire length, her full, dreamy lips dwarfing my cock in proportion. She slowly edged her lips harder against it, starting ever so slightly to suck. I gasped and whimpered, tears streaming down my face. I was not ready for this. Within seconds, I had reached my limit, about to burst at the seams.

She retracted her lips with a gentle smooch, sending my dick springing back into its upright position with a slight boing. I nearly went crazy. She giggled. Then, she stuck her tongue out and began to gently lick the underside, swirling around at the tip for a few seconds, forcing it to ooze out more and more pre-cum. I moaned as waves and waves of it flowed down my crotch and over my body, drenching my entire stomach in the clear, sticky fluid. Just as I was about to cum, she directed her attention back to the shaft. She alternated between licks and smooches, lapping at the ever-increasing fountain of pre-cum. And then, she smiled and made direct eye contact with me, opened her lips, and slipped the head of my cock between them with a gentle moan.

I gasped loudly, my head flying back. Her lips were unbelievably smooth and warm, even smoother than the silk gloves she had tantalized me with earlier. She slowly edged her way down to the base, keeping my dick firmly in place with her lips despite its attempts to run wild. Once she reached the base, she gently sucked the smooth skin around it, my cock lodged deeply in her throat. She smiled at me and winked while sucking, clearly amused by my extreme reactions. That was too much for me. I gasped as my cock reached the point of no return. There was no stopping it now. It was too late. I closed my eyes tightly.

Suddenly, I felt an ungodly amount of pressure on the base of my cock. I opened my eyes, half expecting a black hole in front of me, seconds away from ripping my precious part clean off. Instead, I found my doctor staring down at me with the narrowed eyes of a tigress, her lips curved into a smile as she sucked with full force on my defenseless cock. On all accounts of the universe, I was supposed to be feeding her a lifetime's worth of organic whipped creme right now. But she was sucking so tightly, it blocked any of it from flowing through the shaft.

She slowly began to slide her lips up from the base, her suction still in full force, making loud kissing and slurping noises with every movement, not to mention her deep, seductive moans. When she reached the tip, she gently released it from her mouth with a wet pop. I stared up at her with puppy eyes, unable to do anything else through all my twitching and convulsing.

"Oh, honey," she whispered. "That's a very dangerous face to make at me right now." She slipped my cock back between her lips, watching my body go into hysterics. It felt like I was frozen in a state where I was perpetually milliseconds away from cumming. She giggled between her soft, gentle sucks. "Looks like your cock is right on the edge." She let her lips rub against the tip as she spoke, letting fountains of pre-cum flow directly into them. "You may have thought that it's been on the edge this whole time...but I've been going easy on you." Rub, rub. Smooch.

"If I edge you for a fraction of a second too long," Slurp. Smooch. "You'll cum." She moved her lips slightly away. "A fraction too short..." She waited, and then gave my cock a long, wet kiss. "You'll cum..." Kiss. Smooch. "From the sudden change in stimuli, or maybe even a soft breeze in the air."

I whimpered, completely at her mercy.

"Unfortunately for you," she whispered, "I know exactly what I'm doing."

For the next hour, I lay there, barely conscious as she edged me with her lips. She gently sucked, licked, and kissed in a way that had me perfectly riding the brink of orgasm the whole time. Once in a while, she would stop me with one of her black hole sucks, not because she had made a mistake, but because she wanted me to feel it. Gradually, she would venture down to my excruciatingly swollen balls, and lather them in kisses and sucks until I begged her with my eyes to give my cock attention. Then, she would open wide and take both my balls and my cock between her lips at the same time, squeezing them together with a powerful suck until I was on the verge of passing out.

"A...rather thorough scan with my lips seems to reveal that your penis and testicles are in perfectly healthy condition." She smiled, edging her pursed lips along the ocean of pre-cum along the backside of my dick. "But...it seems like in the process..." she whispered. "I've made you a slave to my lips."

She gently traced the tip over the shape of her silky lips, letting the pre-cum flow over them. She leaned over next to my ear, and with a slurp and a smack, she seductively licked it all off her lips. I could barely move, my entire body stuck in endless sexual pleasure, steadily drooling from my mouth and my cock.

"Well..." she whispered in my ear, "I'm all done examining your cute little body."

I turned my head and looked at her with my largest set of puppy eyes. Was she really going to just leave me like this?

She scooped me up into a gentle hug, her entire body pressed against my own, her lips lightly touching mine. "You don't seem like you want this to end," she whispered, letting her lips send me into a trance with each touch. "Luckily, there is one more thing."

She slowly lifted herself off my body, reaching under the bench to grab a small round glass cup. Then, she stared at me with a commanding gaze. "Get on all fours, cutie," she said.

"W-what?" I blushed. She smiled deviously. In the blink of an eye, she had hoisted me in the air with both arms and slammed me against the wall. I yelped. Her face was right in front of mine, hungrily staring me down.

"I said, get on all fours, Cat."

My heart started to race as my cheeks grew even redder. With a small whimper, I turned my body around with as much strength as I could muster, and got in a crawling position on the bed. "Good kitty," she whispered.

She gently lay the cup right under where my twitching, dripping cock hung, and pre-cum started to steadily leak into it. Then she climbed on the bench behind me and lay flat on her breasts, eyeing my cock right in front of her. I peered at her nervously through my legs. She smiled back at me. And then, she brought her lips up to my cock, and started to rub them against the backside.

"You know, after edging..."

Rub Rub.

"And edging..."

Rub. Smooch.

"And edging a cutie like you until he just can't bear it anymore..."

Slurp. Kiss.

"He enters an adorable little state called gooning."

My head was heavy. All I could see, or think about, was my little cock getting effortlessly worked into oblivion, as sheets of pre-cum flowed down into the cup like the River of Amazonia. Directly behind was her massive cleavage pressed into the bench, bouncing and rubbing against it with each one of her sucks and kisses in an almost hypnotic sort of movement.

"Gooning," she continued, "is kind of like a meditative state..." She slipped my cock between her lips and gave it a long, slow suck.

"...where your mind and your body are on the same wavelength..." My eyes started to glass over. The sounds of her smooches and slurps began to blend and stretch together, drowning me in a sea of pure pleasure.

"...where they transcend life, and become one." As my cock popped out of her mouth, a shower of pre-cum spurted from the tip, raining down over and around the cup.

"I've kept you gooning for most of this appointment," she giggled. "But..." her gaze softened. "As much as I'd love to keep doing this forever...unfortunately, it has to come to an end."

She wrapped a hand fully around my cock, and gently squeezed, staring directly into my eyes. "The final step is an ejaculation sample. Which means...I have to milk your cock."