My Ideal 18th Physical Checkup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered as she started to slowly move her hand up and down, squeezing it in the thick layer of pre-cum as if it were a cow's udder. The cup started to overflow, spilling out the sides with the sticky, clear fluid. She smiled and grabbed the cup, downing it all in one gulp, letting a few streams drip down onto her breasts. She licked her lips hungrily, setting the empty cup back down in its original position. Then, she climbed up and over my body, smooshing her chest on my back and bringing her lips to my ear.

"You naughty, naughty boy," she whispered, rubbing a hand against my nipple. I panted my lungs out, doing everything I could not to completely collapse on my stomach.

I couldn't bear it anymore. "Please," I whimpered, teary-eyed. "Let me cum?"

She bit her lower lip, her cheeks turning pink. She gave my ear a few smooches, reveling in my quivers and blushes each time. "I'd love to, sweetheart."

I stared at her in a daze. "Wait...really...?"

She giggled. "Of course, silly. All you need to do is ask. Just who do you think I am...some evil sorceress?" She gently rubbed my nipple in an artful pattern, watching lovingly as I squirmed and moaned.

"Once you do cum," she whispered, "I'll have done all I've needed to for this appointment, and you'll be ready to go out into the real world as an adult."

I paused, my eyes beginning to quiver. Gazing at the transparent door on the far wall, I realized that a thin sheet of glass was the only thing guarding me within this timeless safe haven. I opened my mouth, ready to take back my words and plead with her to never let me cum.

"You nervous?" She asked softly, her hands gently edging my cock.

I nodded through teary eyes.

She stared at the glass with me, her eyes lost in thought. "You know...growing up is a beautiful, timeless thing," she whispered, her edging slowly starting to increase with intensity. "The longer we live, the more beautiful we get, all the way until..." she trailed off.

"Until what?" I asked softly.

She smiled gently and gave my cheek a small tug. "You still have a long time before you need to worry about that, cupcake."

I blushed. Cupcake...

"As for now, there's only one thing you need to worry about. And that's how hard you're gonna cum for me," she whispered, her mischievous smile tickling my ear tips. Here, I'll count you down. But, you cannot cum before I reach zero."

I gulped and nodded.

She shifted back into her original position and started to tease my cock with her lips. "One hundred," she said. What?? I thought.

"Ninety-nine," she smiled, smooching my cock. "Just kidding! Fiiiiive."

I gasped. Five??

"Fooouuuurrrr," she purred, edging her lips across every groove of the head.

"Thrrreee." She started to stroke the shaft, gently milking waves and waves of pre-cum.

"Twoo." The strokes grew faster and faster, and I began to hyperventilate, my entire body growing numb with pins and needles as I struggled to support my body weight.

"Aaaand one." She held me right at the edge of the edge, the rubbing of her lips and the stroking of my shaft blending in perfect harmony. And in that moment, I couldn't tell if I was dead or if I was alive.

"Cum for me, cutie."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes slowly fluttered open, shifting gently between the soft red glow of my eyelids and the enormous pair of underboobs that lay just above them. I gasped and broke out into a fit of coughing.

A familiar giggle graced my ears. "Rise and shine, darling."

Her fingers were gently stroking and twirling my hair, while my head rested softly on her endlessly large thighs. I peered over at the rest of my body that lay flat on the bench, which was still entirely naked except for a pair of thin, dark blue boxers. I blushed as I noticed a bulge steadily rising within them.

"How are you feeling, sweetie?" She asked gently.

Blush. "I'm feeling fine. How...long was I out?"

"Around half an hour."

I blushed harder. "Wh-what?"

"Aww, don't worry, pumpkin. It's only to be expected after that massive load this little guy unleashed." She smiled and rubbed my penis affectionately. "The nurses were shocked. No one's ever overflowed the cup like that. I bet you don't even remember what you shouted as you came."

Hell hath no fury like the blush that appeared on my face. "Wh...What did I say?"

She put a finger to her lip and winked. "That's my little secret."

I pouted. She laughed, hoisting me out of her lap into an upright sitting position, brushing my face against her bra on the way up. "Of course, I'm to blame as well. Your extra cuteness and sensitivity made me tease you much more than usual." She cuddled and rubbed her face against mine. "I can tell you liked it though," she whispered. "What was your favorite part?"

"...When you teased me with your lips," I admitted.

She smiled mischievously, lifting the lower hem of my boxers to expose my entire inner thigh. Then she leaned down and gave the area a slow, wet smooch. Within a matter of seconds, I had completely soiled my boxers with another load of cum.

"I...I'm sorry!" I whimpered, covering my face with my hands.

She was breathing heavily, like a predator in heat. "Just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter," she whispered. She slipped my cock out of my boxers and took it between her lips, all the way down to the base, gently sucking and kissing every inch of it. I immediately exploded all over again in her mouth. She curved her lips into a smile around my cock, effortlessly downing it all like a casual sip of water. She slowly started to work her lips back up the shaft, sucking out all the remaining cum like a straw in a juice box. When she reached the head, she squeezed it into a deep, long smooch, and let it gently pop out of her mouth. Only for it to promptly explode again all over itself.

"Shows how much of a feat it is to edge you." She giggled, licking her lips as she returned to a sitting position.

"You really are a sorceress," I whimpered, between gasps and twitches. She laughed.

Just then, a gentle ding came from the opposite wall. "Your semen results are ready, mistress," said a seductive automated male voice. A small section of the wall slid over, revealing a holographic scan.

"Ooh! Moment of truth!" Vanessa fluttered over to the scan and began to eye it carefully. After a few moments, she turned back to me and grinned. "I knew it. There's no way someone as cute as you wouldn't pass. You're all set to have babies!"

My face turned redder than a cherry in a blood moon. "B-b-b-babies??"

She smiled and walked back over, taking her seat next to me. "That's right darling."

I pressed my index fingers together and looked away, my cheeks still flushed. "Babies..." I said wistfully.

She giggled. "Well, you're all set! Anything else I can help you with, cupcake?"

I blushed.

She gave me a flirty smile. "You like that name, don't you, cupcake?"

I looked away, my face a velvety shade of red.

She playfully punched my arm. "Come on now, you don't have to hide anything from me. Remember?"

I slowly turned back towards her, my eyes swelling up as I met her gaze. Rays of golden sunlight flowed in through the glass, bathing her in a warm, comforting glow. Coupled with her radiant smile, she had never looked more alive.

"I...think I have an idea for my next story," I said, with a shy smile. "Can I get your opinion on it?"

Her eyes brightened. "I'd love to hear it, cupcake."

I took a deep breath, taking one last look into her gaze, giving in to its comforting, reassuring warmth. And then, I began to speak.

"It's a story where...a shy, awkward, nerdy boy falls deeply in love with his incredible doctor."

She went silent for a few moments. Then slowly, she raised her fingers to her lips, trying to suppress a giggle. Gradually, her cheeks began to color, as her giggle turned into full-on laughter. I hurriedly looked away, my face steaming. Oh god, why did I say something so stupid?!!

Finally, her laugh started to die down. "Come here, you little smooth talker," she said between her giggles.

I blushed, inching myself a bit closer. Smooth talker?

"Closer," she cooed.

I scooted a little closer, my thigh brushing against hers, my face steaming.

"Closer."

"But, I'm as close as I-"

She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me into a tight hug, her entire body squeezing against my own. Her face filled my vision, her lips gently brushing against mine. "I said closer," she said in a breathy whisper.

She gently pressed her lips to mine, giving them a soft, slow smooch. And then, she tilted me back and enveloped me into a French kiss beyond my wildest dreams. She ravaged every inch of my mouth with her lips and her tongue, not letting up for a second until I had let loose the world's greatest bridal shower within my pants.

"There, does that tell you what I think?" She gazed down at my dizzy, blushing face, admiring her handiwork. I gave her a shaky nod, smiling in relief. She grinned back.

"Geez, why did you have to laugh like that?" I whimpered. "I felt like I was going to die."

She giggled. "Sorry, cupcake. You were just too adorable. I couldn't help it. And, come on, sweetie. If you really love me, then you shouldn't be afraid of being awkward around me."

I stared at her blankly. "That makes no sense," I said.

She grinned. "Well, at least you're honest. And besides..." she began to speak in a slightly softer tone. "The day I stop loving my patients will be the day I die. You should always know that."

My smile faded. Of course it was too good to be true.

"You...don't understand," I said, averting my eyes. "I'm not talking about the kind of love between doctor and patient."

"Hmmm?" She mused. "You mean the kind of love that makes your heart race, and your cheeks flush? The kind that gets you all worked up and excited just by being around them?"

I looked back at her, my eyes quivering. She leaned in, deepening and slowing her voice. "The kind that makes you wanna fuck the life out of them...assuming they're 18 or older, of course." She giggled as I blushed and squirmed. "But...most importantly, the kind that makes you want to dedicate your entire existence to seeing them grow up happy and healthy."

She wrapped her arms around me, bringing her face right next to mine. "Is that not the kind of love you mean?" She whispered.

I glanced down, averting my eyes. "I know it's selfish of me to want that love all to myself...but...I can't help it."

She smiled gently. "Listen, Cat. Love is a powerful thing. It's what keeps this world afloat...what keeps us all connected. It's never something you should feel like you have to hide, or limit. If I didn't love every single one of my patients...I'm not sure I'd have the proper motivation to help them. And that's the most terrifying thing I can imagine."

My eyes brimmed with tears. "I...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..."

"Oh, you little softie!" She squeezed me into a death hug, rubbing my face against hers like a stuffed animal. "Just because I love all my patients doesn't mean I love you any less, you know? And...just between you and me," she whispered. "You're my favorite."

I blushed, trying to contain my smile.

After a few minutes of cuddling, she finally released me from her embrace.

"Alright, soldier. You ready to tackle the world?"

I found myself again staring at the transparent glass door. With a deep breath, I nodded. "Yeah. I'm ready."

She smiled warmly. "You've got this. And, even if things do feel a little overwhelming at first, never forget that there will always be people out there who love you. So you never have to feel unsafe, or alone, or like you have to hide any part of yourself from them. Especially your love."

She raised the holographic band on her left wrist up and reached over to tap it against my own. My wristband flickered, changing from a baby blue to a royal indigo shade. "There, now everyone out there will know you're a man."

"Implying that they wouldn't without this." I pouted.

She grinned. "No comment."

She slowly hoisted herself off the bench, and slipped on her coat and pants, keeping her ponytail intact. Then she came over to me and lifted my chin to her gaze.

"Now, you go out there and write like it's your last day alive. And you make sure the whole world gets to see the wonders you create."

I nodded, a sparkle forming in my eye. "I will."

And with a final smooch on the cheek, she was headed out the door. She took one final look back, giving me her most mesmerizing smile yet.

"See you next year, Cutie-Cat," she said with a wink. "Or maybe...even sooner."

I blushed.