My Immortal Ch. 04

Story Info
Carla meets 'him'.
842 words
4.41
45.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,276 Followers

And so here we are, with me anxiously staring out of the window and looking for him. He had sent me a ticket to his last seminar and had promised to escort me there as a way of an apology but it didn't look like he was coming. Suddenly, a black limousine pulled into the parking lot and trundled to a stop just outside my door and my heart skipped a beat.

"I'm here, sweet Carla. Come out and meet me."

Apprehension rolled through me like a conquering wave and my mouth dried up, my palms suddenly clammy. Did I really want this? I grabbed my purse before I had a chance to second guess myself any further and headed outside. The driver's door opened and he touched the brim of his hat in welcome to me, opening the door and offering his hand as I stepped inside. It took a moment before my eyes adjusted to the dark interior and I instinctively turned toward the other seat.

"Hello, Carla."

His smile made my heart leap again and I knew I'd made the right decision. He was easily six feet tall and had a nice build but his best item was his face. Dark hair framed light green eyes and a full mouth that curved into a smile that mirrored my own. I nervously perched on the seat across from him, staring in surprise at his beauty.

"I want to hear your voice for real."

He smiled, easily and slowly, leaning closer to me and touching my hand. "Hello, Carla. I'm glad to finally meet you."

I released the breath I was holding so hard that it sounded like a sob and a look of panic crossed his face. "I'm sorry. I've just been waiting so long ... "

He scooted across the seat and enveloped me in his arms, holding me tightly against him and I let a few tears go, overwhelmed. "It's all right. I didn't mean to frighten you."

"I'm not scared." I pulled back, smiling shakily into his eyes. "I wouldn't be here if I was."

"Good. I don't want you to be afraid of me. I don't ever want you to be afraid of me." I smiled at the sincerity in his eyes and shivered at the depth of emotion in his voice. He seemed to notice my nervousness and took my hand again. "Go ahead. Ask whatever you want."

Questions came pouring out and he listened to each one, responding honestly and completely. The more we talked, the more I felt at ease with him and secretly wished that he would speak to my mind again. He stopped and looked at me, questioning what he'd heard me thinking, then leaned over, pressing a button that caused the partition between them and the driver to close.

"Is that what you really want?"

I nodded, closing my eyes and letting the warmth of his mental touch sweep through me. My nipples hardened and my pussy twitched into life. "Yes."

He answered my whisper with a mental whisper of his own, his pale eyes meeting and holding mine and my hands moved to the shoulder of my sundress, fingers smoothing the silken skin then hooking under the strap and pulling it down. My breasts popped free, rosy nipples rising in the cool air and I pinched them, rolling them between my fingers and gasped at the sudden trickle of warm pussy cream breaching my nether lips.

He didn't need to speak to me this time. Our bond had deepened to the point of suggestion and I was an apt pupil, almost acting before his request. I cupped my breasts giving them a healthy squeeze before opening my legs and showing him that I was wearing nothing but a thin strip of satin floss. I felt, rather than heard his groan of appreciation and he had me slide down in the seat, opening my legs so that he could see the pink thong nestled deep inside my cleft.

The look on his face told me that he wanted to touch me and he had my finger run the length of my slit, gathering cream as it moved then plunged into my hole, up to the knuckle. I shivered, pulling it out again and adding a second to it. In and out, slow at first, then gaining speed until I was spasming, my fingers deep within my cunt. I opened my eyes and caught sight of his face, eyes closed and rapt with his feelings.

I somehow wanted to share my orgasm with him and I couldn't think of how to do it. I leaned up and rubbed my wet fingers across his lips, quivering when his tongue slid out and sucked one of my fingers into his mouth. He spent several long minutes sucking my fingers clean, his eyes closed until I pulled my fingers away. He languidly licked his lips, then smiled as the car ground to a halt.

Opening his eyes, he caught and held mine. "We're here."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,276 Followers