My In-laws Ch. 02

Story Info
Encounter with in laws.
1.8k words
4.56
15k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinnyg789
vinnyg789
53 Followers

Michelle spent an age licking and sucking on me. I warned her that I didn't think I'd last long.

"If you want to cum, then cum!" she said. "Anywhere you want."

I was sooo turned on. I took myself off the sofa, but kept her bent over it. I reached around her from behind to unfasten her jeans, then pushed them down to reveal sexy matching knickers to the bra. I pulled them to the side and took my face closer.

"Fuck Michelle, you are so sexy!"

Her pussy looked incredible: fleshy lips that I just couldn't wait to feel and taste glistening with her juices. Her arse looked firm and sexy.

She giggled and I took my mouth to her warm, wet pussy. She moaned as I placed my mouth on her. My face gently nuzzled in between her ass cheeks. I intended on gently teasing her, but I was so hungry for her that I dove in like an inexperienced teenager. She was so wet, and I inhaled her and licked her. After a few moments, though, I regained a little composure and began to flick my tongue over her sublime pussy, adding some skill to the enthusiasm.

"Oh god, Vinny, that's so good!" she exclaimed.

I loved her taste, and the taboo of knowing she tasted exactly like her daughter was making me even more aroused. There were a million thoughts going through my head, but the ones most clear were of comparisons with her daughter, my ex-wife of twelve years. As I felt her begin to rock against my tongue, I knew she was getting to the point of no return. I ran my tongue upwards towards her pretty, tight ass.

As my tongue made contact with her rim she jumped and moaned, "Oh god, Vinny!" She sounded a little nervous all of a sudden.

"Relax and trust me," I said.

In my head I was saying to myself, Your daughter was crazy for this, and you are just like her!

She did exactly that as I began to give her her first rimming. She was loving it. Soon enough she was egging me on with dirty talk, and then she surprised me by reaching back and spreading her ass.

"Oh Vinny that is soooo rude, so dirty, but it feels amazing! Lick my ass Vinny, please sweety. Never stop! Oh god..... Oh fuck........ Ohhhhhh!" She came as I licked her; I'd never so much as heard her swear forty-eight hours ago. Now I'd seen her blow her husband, suck my dick, and let me eat her pussy and ass - and I just knew that the day was far, far from over.

After watching my-mother-in law cum, I felt more aroused than I ever had. She turned and kissed me, grabbing my cock gently and whispering to me, "I need this in me!"

I pushed her back on the floor, took the tip of my dick against her pussy, and eased into her. Her eyes rolled and her mouth opened, but no sound came out.

"You feel amazing!" I said as I pushed all the way into her.

She moaned loudly at that, and her arms and legs wrapped around me, holding me deep inside her. I was in heaven. Her breasts were squashed against my chest, my cock was deep in her, and my sensitive balls were up against her ass as our tongues wrestled with each other. I broke the kiss and stared in her eyes as I started to piston into her. She loosened her legs around my back to allow me to fuck her.

"You like my cock in you don't you Michelle? You like your son-in-law's cock pounding you!"

"Oh god I love it! I want you to use me, show me what you can do to me."

At that, I pushed my arms straight, lay in almost a press-up position, and started fucking her hard and fast. Her tits bounced and her pussy clenched my dick as I pounded into her.

The language coming from her mouth was so far from that of the prim and proper mother-in-law I knew. "Harder Vinny, fuck me like I've never been fucked! Do you like fucking your mother-in-law you naughty boy, Vinny? I love knowing that dick has been in my daughter so many times. It's soooo bad, so naughty, oh fuck fuck fuck YEEEESSSS!"

I'd fucked her so hard and fast that I was already about to cum. I pulled out and stroked my cock rapidly. "Fucking yes, Michelle," I shouted as I started to cum and cum over her tits and stomach. A shot even fired up under her chin and ran down her neck.

To my surprise, she sat up and moved her body so she could suck my dick. She licked me clean, looking me in the eye as she did so. "Jack will be home soon," she said. "Why don't you stay for lunch?"

******

As Michelle and I sat sharing a bite of lunch, we talked about various things, but eventually I asked, "I hope it doesn't freak you out when I mention Claire?"

She looked at me nervously. "Can I tell you something? " she asked.

"Anything at all" I replied.

"Jack and I used to fantasise about coming home here sometimes to find you two fucking in her old bedroom. ..... But more than that, we'd join you!"

I looked at her blushing face. I knew Jack was in fact Claire's stepfather, but they had as close a father-daughter relationship as I'd ever seen.

"Jesus, Michelle!" I exclaimed. "That's incredible!" And you were okay with the thought of the two of them having sex?"

"Well, Jack has the fantasy of being cuckolded by me and being completely submissive, so to fuck you in front of him is something we'd both dreamed of. I like the thought of Claire and I pleasuring you... and... well...."

"What is it? You can tell me anything now!" I said.

"Well I'd like all three of us to worship you," she muttered. "Be dominated by you."

Then she added, "I'd do anything to pleasure you. With you... with Jack... with... Claire."

My dick was rising again. My mother-in-law was telling me she'd commit incest to turn me on. At that moment, Jack returned from his golf trip. He saw me sitting with his wife; both of us were wearing robes and naked underneath. He said hello to us both and kissed his wife. The kiss lingered longer than I'd seen them do before. He knew we'd been fucking. He knew she'd had my dick in her mouth. He was tasting it - savoring it.

Jack went to the bedroom shouting that he needed to shower. He did so, and Michelle and I sat talking. When I heard the shower stop, I told Michelle to follow me into their bedroom.

Jack looked startled as we walked in. He didn't speak, but grasped his towel.

"Drop the towel, Jack!" I ordered. I expected him to disobey, but he looked at Michelle, then back at me, and then, to my surprise, dropped the towel. His dick was rising. It was only six inches, maximum, but still he looked in good shape. I dropped my robe and looked at Michelle "Don't just stand there! Drop that robe, get over here and suck my cock!"

She dropped her robe, and started to walk towards me.

"Stop!" I ordered.

"Get on your fucking hands and knees and crawl to me."

She immediately obeyed, "Yes, sir!" she said. Jack's dick was rock hard.

"Come here, Jack!" I said. He started to move. "No, on your knees!"

He dropped and crawled with his wife to me. I grabbed her hair and she opened her mouth as I pulled her towards my cock.

She engulfed me, sucking hungrily. Jack was a mere five inches or so away. "You like watching that don't you Jack?" I asked him.

"I love it, sir!" he answered. I took my dick from her mouth and held it in front of him. His eyes opened wide in surprise. He opened his mouth and moved towards it. His tongue flicked the top of my cock. Then I pushed him away and went back to Michelle 's mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I heard him almost cry out. We looked at him as he came without even being touched. I'd teased him past his limit, and that was to be just the beginning of his torment.

As Jack ejaculated over the floor, his face reddened.

Michelle looked at him and smiled. "Now you see why we need you!" she said cheekily.

I took her hand and guided her to the bed. I spread her legs wide and knelt to taste her. She tasted amazing. I lost myself in her, inhaling her scent and licking from the top of her clit right down to her puckered anus.She moaned and writhed. As I looked up, I saw Jack had moved alongside to watch. They smiled at each other. They both wanted it; they had needed it for years. I watched them kiss and looked to see Jack's cock hardening again. It was an impressive recovery for a guy in his sixties.

"Take it to her mouth!" I told him, and he immediately did so.

Once again, my sexy in-laws were having oral in front of me. This time they knew I was watching, and I stroked my hard cock while I did.

I flipped Michelle over on all fours. Jack got in front of her and pushed back into her mouth.

I entered her from behind. "Your first double entry, Michelle. Fuck you feel good!"

I fucked her at a steady pace, enjoying watching her. Then she surprised me by sucking her finger and pushing into her ass. She fingered herself a little and winked at me. She'd enjoyed her rimming earlier but I hadn't put anything inside her.

"Lick my ass, Jack, as Vinny fucks me!" she said.

Jack looked surprised but obeyed immediately, his tongue just an inch from my cock. He licked and poked his tongue at her arse, and more than once it came in contact with my dick.

Then, out of the blue, Michelle said, "I'm ready Vinny; please fuck Mommy's ass!"

I was in heaven. She was sooooo tight as I eased in, but she begged me to continue taking her anal cherry.

I pulled out and pushed into Jack's mouth to lube myself more, then back into her tight ass. I only pumped about five times before Michelle collapsed on the bed in the loudest orgasm I'd ever heard.

I began shooting into her, screaming out myself. I collapsed on top of her then rolled off.

"May I?" Jack asked as he moved his face down between Michelle 's legs.

"Be my guest!" I smiled as I watched him clean my cum from her asshole with his tongue. "Make sure you clean me up too!"

"My pleasure," he replied.

This is going to be fun, I thought.

vinnyg789
vinnyg789
53 Followers