My In-laws Ch. 01

Story Info
Encounter with in laws.
1.6k words
4.42
31k
43
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinnyg789
vinnyg789
53 Followers

This is my first Submission so please feedback is greatly appreciated. I also want to thank neuroparenthetical with help editing and advice.

I was still close to my in-laws. My wife and I had separated about six months ago, and, yes, I was still angry at her, but her family had always been so good to me.

Driving home from work, I passed near their house so I decided to call in. It wasn't unusual for me to do so. We had remained good friends and I loved them both dearly.

The sliding door was open so I knocked and entered as I always had. There was no sign of either of them, but it was strange for the door to be open if nobody was home. They lived in a single- level house. I decided to snoop around a bit. As I walked down the hallway, I heard a little noise. Someone was home after all.

As I got near their room, I saw that the door was open - and there she was. My mother-in-law was naked, on her knees, sucking on my father-in-law. Her hands were on his ass and he had one hand stroking her hair as she slurped on his six-inch cock.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I blurted out.

They both jumped in shock. Michelle 's eyes were wide and she quickly tried to cover her nakedness. Jack, I could tell, wanted to do the same, but he was too far gone and started shooting thick cum towards his wife.

I turned to leave, embarrassed, but Michelle sped after me.

"Vinny, please let us explain!" she called out.

"There's nothing to explain, Michelle," I replied. "This is your house. I just walked in and... well, I'm sorry; I had no right to."

Jack came out of the bedroom holding a towel around his waist. "Sorry, Vinny, I just lost control. Honestly, we've never done anything like that in front of anyone, and at our age it's... well, it's harder to control yourself. I'm sorry."

I looked at Michelle. "It's not my place to say, and this might seem strange, but I'm going to say it anyway, that was perhaps the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

They both looked at me. "Really?" Jack asked.

"Really!" I answered.

"And at least you got to orgasm!" Michelle joked to Jack.

We all laughed and relaxed a little. "I guess I should shower," said Michelle, and then she headed towards the bathroom.

Jack looked at me. "Did you really like it?" he asked.

I looked at him and said, "Yes, very much. Michelle has still got it then?" I laughed.

"I can't give her as much as she wants these days, Vinny," he answered somberly. "She still wants it a few times a week, and I'm lucky to get it up more than twice."

"Hey, that's more than I'm getting these days," I quipped back.

"Listen, why don't you help us out then?" he asked cautiously.

I was shocked, but loved the idea. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" I asked.

"Michelle wants sex, I want her to have sex, you want sex but aren't getting any, so why not?" Jack shrugged his shoulders, but held my gaze.

"Erm, I dunno Jack, it's a fucking hot fantasy but... well, in real life? That's different."

We stood for a few moments talking about it. I knew it was a crazy idea, but I was standing there feeling horny as hell, talking with my father-in-law about sex, having just recently watched him cum all over my mother-in-law.

"Wow, it would be fun though!" That was Michelle 's voice. She was standing at the bathroom doorway, wet, with a white towel wrapped around her. I could see her erect nipples pushing at the fabric and could feel the blood rushing to my loins.

"Looks like you both like the idea!" she exclaimed as she looked from cock to cock. We were both on the up!

"Whoa, guys," I said, holding up my hands. "I need to think about this! Give me a night to sleep on it."

"Okay," Michelle agreed, and Jack nodded along. "But we really really hope you'll perhaps pass this way home tomorrow too!"

******

I barely slept that night. The memories I replayed seemed surreal in hindsight. Had all of that really happened? I asked myself. I was so worked up that the next morning I took a sick day off work.

Around 10 a.m. I received a text from Michelle. My heart fluttered, and I opened it to see.

-- Hey, I hope what happened yesterday hasn't changed your thoughts or view of us. We both love you like a son and didn't want to upset you in any way xx.

I messaged her straight back.

-- Hiya, nothing could stop me loving you guys, you've always been so good to me. If I am honest, I loved seeing what I did and want more but is that a good idea? I don't want to jeopardize our relationship. I look at you both as parent figures.

Just as quickly, she responded, -- Well, mummy and daddy want you to join us very much!

I replied, -- Oh my God, Michelle, you are unbelievable lol. But I like it! I'm really nervous but horny right now, gonna take a cold shower.

It went quiet for a minute. Then there was another message. -- Are you off work? Want to call around. Jack's out but I just messaged him and he said it's fine if you want to call!

Am I really going to do this? I thought. Oh my god, I am!

I showered and changed, jumped in the car, and drove the fourteen miles to my in-laws' house. I opened the door and walked in; my heart was racing both with fear and excitement.

"Hi Vinny," Michelle said. "You didn't text back so I wasn't sure if you were going to come or not. Tea?"

As she turned to make tea I looked at her in a way I never had before. Her body was remarkable for a woman in her sixties. She had long, dark hair and a trim figure. Her breasts weren't that big, but still looked firm. Although I'd seen her naked the day before, it was all a blur. I couldn't really remember what her naked body looked like, but even her dressed body was making me horny as hell.

She turned and caught me staring at her ass. "You checking me out?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I can't believe I am, but yes, I am checking you out!"

Weirdly, we sat and drank our tea, talking about everyday stuff with the odd flirt and innuendo thrown in.

"Let's go in the lounge," she suggested. "It's warmer in there."

It was mid-January, so it was cold outside. "Yeh, I can see you're a bit nippy!" I laughed as I noticed her erect nipples poking at her jumper.

She actually blushed and covered them. I laughed and said, "Don't cover them. I like them; they're beautiful "

"Sooooo what happens now?" she asked. "I know we kind of initiated this, but I've never been with another man in forty years."

"The only woman I've been with in sixteen years is your daughter, so I'm no expert either." I laughed, but I moved close to her and stroked a thumb over one of her nipples.

A gasp escaped her lips. Her daughter had the same sensitive nipples and I knew exactly how to tease her. I gently rolled the nipple between my finger and thumb and moved my mouth to hers at the same time. We kissed; she had a soft, beautiful mouth. Our tongues flicked at each other as we became more passionate. Our eyes were locked on each other. Neither of us had closed them.

We moved to the sofa. I lifted her jumper to reveal a sexy sheer bra. "Fuck that's sexy!" I said as I moved my mouth down and nibbled her nipples through the flimsy material.

"Mmmm that feels so nice," she whispered. "I'm so turned on!"

"Oh, Michelle," I said, "I feel so bad; I want to be very naughty with you!"

"Oh my god, Vinny, do anything you want with me," she whispered back. "Use mummy-in-law as you want. I'll do anything you ask; I want to try everything."

My cock had never been so hard. I unzipped my jeans and pulled it out.

I love having a big cock. My ex-wife always told me it was the biggest she'd had. Like I'd told Michelle, though, I had basically no sexual experience otherwise.

"Wow! Vinny, that's amazing!"

"Get your son-in-law's hard dick in your mouth, now!" I instructed her.

She looked at me with some surprise, but then smiled coyly and said, "I've always wanted to be dominated a little. I loved those Fifty Shades Of Grey books!"

She wasted no more time. She sank to her knees. I pulled off my shoes, jeans and pants while she remained kneeling in front of me.

She licked my balls and up my dick, teasing the tip. Her eyes locked on mine.

"I love it, it's beautiful!" she said as she kissed and licked it, then sucked it deep.

"Oh fuck, Michelle, that's so nice, suck it deep." Then I had another wicked thought. "Let me hear my prim and proper mum-in-law talk like a slut as she sucks my hard cock!"

"Yeah?" she asked, and I nodded in response.

"Mmmm your big hard cock is the biggest I've ever had, baby, it will fill me every way," she moaned as she sucked on my full balls.

Her hands went to my arse, much as I'd seen her sucking Jack the day before.

I pushed my hard cock down and rubbed it over her face. She smiled and caught it swiftly in her warm mouth. I stood there in absolute heaven, watching her head begin to bob on my erection. Her eyes occasionally glanced at mine with total glee.

vinnyg789
vinnyg789
53 Followers