My Incubus Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alan . . . Alan, please, help me, I screamed . . . where are you?" and then it occurred to me that I wasn't making any noise, my cries for Alan were in my head.

I suddenly stiffened when I felt something long and thick push up and forward into my pussy from behind. With each thrust into me, I could feel my body jerk. Harder and deeper, I could feel its organ growing inside me, but when I looked up and into my reflection in the kitchen window, there was no one there. All I saw was myself bent over the sink, my body jerking forward and back, as some spectral abuser had sex me.

I could feel my will slipping away as the demon continued to hold me tightly with one hand on my shoulder and the other around my waist preventing me from escaping. Inside my head, I could clearly hear it saying, "yes . . . yes, I know what you like, little bitch," as it continued to violate me.

"This is the way I like it," it said, its thrusting increasing in depth and speed until I screamed out in blissful surrender as a gut-wrenching orgasm swept through me.

Despite my dulled senses and awareness, I think I could hear myself moaning loudly, and after giving me multiple orgasms, I could feel the demon pulling out of me. From sheer exhaustion, my legs buckled and I sank to the floor. I lay there on the kitchen floor for what seemed like a long time before Alan came into the kitchen and found me there.

"Oh my god Alan, where were you, why didn't you come when I kept calling you?" I asked as my tears began to brim over.

"I didn't hear you calling me, Abby," he said unconvincingly.

Pinned under it, the entity had not been gentle as it fucked me. I lay there feeling sore, emotionally raw and used. Covered in a sheen of light perspiration, my dress still bunched up around my waist, and my panties pulled down to my knees, Alan didn't ask what had happened or if I was alright, he just looked at me, but I don't think he really saw me. I must have been in shock of some kind because I could only watch as Alan unzipped his jeans. Too weak to fight or resist I allowed him to roll me over onto my stomach where almost as if hypnotized, he pushed his cock into me and fucked me again until he came in an explosive orgasm.

*****

My best friend Bren and I met for drinks one evening, wanting to talk and catch up on what was happening in our lives. As our evening drew to an end, we sat finishing our drinks, and impulsively I blurted out, "Bren, something is wrong in the house. I think it may be haunted, and whatever it is might have some kind of control or influence over Alan and me."

Bren sat and listened with a skeptical look on her face. "Haunted? That's a little hard to believe Abby. You have a beautiful old house, and you and Alan have done a great job fixing it up, it's just hard for me to understand what you're saying. Are you sure it's not your imagination? You need to try and let go of these thoughts, and try not to be so preoccupied with them," she said.

I've known Bren for a long time, but I was surprised and disappointed in her narrow-mindedness, and I didn't bring it up again with her.

For the first time in years, I thought of the old woman Bren and I had met during that visit to the church in the Italian countryside. My curiosity was peaked by the things that had been happening to me, and I wanted to learn more; I wanted to know if I was going crazy. Because I was too embarrassed ever to mention what was happening to anyone, and having already experienced the reactions from Alan and my friend Bren, I began doing some on-line research. Right off I learned that the entity was actually an Incubus demon. I was surprised by the amount of information available on just that one entity, and also amazed and strangely unsettled when I realized how much of what had been happening to me coincided with what was written about the Incubus demon.

I found out that an Incubus was a male demon with an insatiable lust, and sexual desires. It sought satisfaction of his sexual urges by sexually attacking women while they slept, but not always. In modern day mythology/canon the demon could materialize in a vaporous, translucent or corporeal form. Most often it appears as an attractive, well proportioned, muscular young man, sometimes with powerful wings, and a long phallic like tail that it could make visible at will.

When an Incubus demon identifies its prey and comes to the woman to have sex, he will prevent her from stopping him in his goal of having his way. He might put her into a trance so that she is unable to wake up or move or even cry out for help. Over time when the demon is secure in its domination of the woman, she is no longer entranced, her will and desire for the demon holds her to him. This demon can also be violent and sexually possessive. If angered it will sexually abuse and use its victim until she willingly submits and invites him to take her.

*****

My head was spinning; I sat down and thought back to that first week in our new house. I remember within just a few days of our having moved into the old Victorian, I was behind the main house exploring one of the two outbuildings on the property. This particular building was actually a small cottage, and as I walked through it, I saw a large window seat and suddenly feeling tired I sat down to enjoy the warmth of the sun that filtered through the window. Before I realized it, I had dozed off. When I awoke, I felt as if I had slept for only a few minutes, but it had to have been for much longer.

I awoke in the midst of an orgasm. I was still sitting on the window seat, but my jeans had been removed and were piled in a crumpled heap on the dusty floor. I was naked from the waist down with my knees bent and my legs spread wide open. Through heavy-lidded eyes, I could see a vaporous shape of what I assumed was a man in front of me, and to my horror, it had a long, thick tail, the tip of which was between my legs, inside me, stroking like some kind of demonic sex toy. I was sitting there unable to move, my back arched, my breasts jaunting forward, my head lulling back as this thing sucked each nipple until it was hard and elongated.

I couldn't do anything. The feel of its mouth on my nipples, the sensation of its phallic tail thrusting between my legs was amazing, but I was scared. I felt like I was screaming, but I couldn't hear anything, except in my head. The demon reached forward and began to tweak my clit, making me cum several times before I fainted. When I came to, I was still seated on the window seat, naked from the waist down with my jeans folded neatly across my lap.

After a few minutes of disoriented silence, I stood up to put my jeans on, and backing out of the cottage ran terrified up to the house.

That was the first encounter with the demon that I can clearly remember.

As my understanding of what was happening became clearer, not surprisingly, the anxiety, fear, and resistance decreased, while the sexual visits by the Incubus increased.

*****

Alan had taken to sleeping in the guestroom recently, so those nights I was alone in our bedroom.

I woke one night to find my inner thighs and breasts covered with scratches, my nipples sore and swollen with angry, red teeth marks on the swell of my right breast. My memories were vague and fragmented, but I think I knew what had taken place. I had fallen asleep thinking of the demon, and when I became aware of its presence, I was already aroused and wet. I had opened my legs for him and had actually enjoyed the sexual play, even when the demon had changed and became rough with his hungry, demanding fingers abusing my breasts and clit and pushing deep into me until I cried out in pain. The more I tried to protest, the more aroused and aggressive he became.

The warning, "Do not struggle, little bitch," echoed in my head. When the demon took hold of my wrists and pinned them above my head, tears dampened my pillow as an unanticipated orgasm washed over me. The demon's erotic abuse continued with slow, deep strokes until I finally felt his weight lift off me.

The old woman's words again came back to me . . .

"He will assume a corporeal form and will know what sexually attracts and pleases you. But, be warned, if after inviting him you resist, he can become an angry lover. With his power to subjugate and humiliate he will punish you, use you and enjoy your body in ways that no human man could ever do. He will continue to return to have sex with you but despite his treatment, his seeming callousness he will give you unimagined sexual pleasure."

After a few seconds, the bedroom door opened, allowing the light from the hall to illuminate the room. I saw Brody run to the open door and standing in the hallway, quizzically gazing back into the bedroom almost as if he were afraid to re-enter. After coaxing Brody into the room, I closed the door, and walked hesitantly down the hall to the guest room. I opened the door and stared in bewilderment at the sight of Alan, snug under the covers, in a deep sleep oblivious to everything that had happened.

*****

Things were strained between Alan and me, and I could feel a growing resentment on my part whenever I tried to talk to him. As time had passed, I realized that while my relationship with Alan was deteriorating, my acquiescence to the demon was increasing. Over this same period, Alan was become more emotionally and sexually distant.

The demon's strength and control were growing, and it was almost as if it had been waiting for Alan no longer to be a threat and for me to be brought into sexual submission. After months of being sexually molested by this Incubus demon, I found myself wet and desperate for the feel of its mouth when I awoke during the night, eager for that familiar feeling of its tongue between my legs, eating my pussy, licking and sucking my clit.

"The demon will know what sexually attracts and pleases you," the old woman had warned.

I understood what it wanted, and though for the most part I was aware of what was happening and enjoyed it in a perverse way, I knew that if I wanted it to return, I must submit and allow it to dominate me sexually.

Alan and I had been away for almost a week, and had been home for perhaps a day or two when one afternoon, I was in our bedroom sitting at the computer and suddenly sensed something, someone in the room. I couldn't see it at first, but within a few seconds, it started to become corporeal. I wasn't afraid. As I sat there, I could see it coming toward me; tall, naked, well-proportioned male body, with a long, thick semi-flaccid penis between its legs. Its facial features were undefined, but I had a strong impression that it was attractive. It wasn't yet solid like a flesh and blood person, but its corporeal form did seem to have substance, but its wings and tail were not visible.

I could feel the pressure and pulsing girth of its cock being forced into my mouth. I began to whimper, and it paused for a second and then started to ease its cock slowly between my parted lips. My body was being pressed against the back of my chair, and I realized that I was sucking and kissing its cockhead, feeling the demon's cock growing inside my mouth. I moaned as the demon's hand gripped and dug into my cheeks holding my face and mouth in position as it throat fucked me. I began to moan when I felt fingers begin to rub my clit in small tight circles. I had been so close to cumming that when it ejaculated into my mouth, I orgasmed. Out of the edge of my peripheral vision, the pathetic sight of Alan standing in the doorway dull-eyed, silently watching came into view. When the demon had finished satisfying itself with me, it slowly changed from its corporeal shape, to translucent and disappeared.

"I'm not crazy . . . I'm not crazy. This is really happening, I didn't imagine what just happened," I said in a whisper to myself, trying to convince myself. I sat in the chair staring in Alan's direction when in a clear but detached voice Alan asked, "Did it make you cum?"

"Wwwwhat?" I stuttered, thinking I had misunderstood him.

Had he seen it?

"Did you cum for it? What did it feel like?"

I looked up at Alan in disbelief, noticing for the first time the blank, empty look in his eyes and the slow, monotone sound of his voice.

"Did it make you cum? Did it?" He asked as he squeezed my arm painfully, demanding an answer.

"Yes, yes! It made me cum, Alan," I said embarrassed by my admission.

Even though Alan looked at me with empty eyes, I could feel the goosebumps rise on my arms and shivered from the chill of a light perspiration on my skin. Alan pulled me out of the chair, pressed me onto the floor and spread his body on top of mine. As he moved inside me, I gazed into his dull black eyes and knew this was not Alan, not my Alan. When he began thrusting, I felt the heat and hardness of his cock that was in direct opposition to the coldness reflected in his eyes. In the midst of this, a half sob escaped my lips when I felt my body begin its betrayal and I screamed his name as an intense, prolonged orgasm left me weak and disoriented.

I knew then that Alan was lost.

*****

Each morning Alan would get up, dress and leave for work seemingly ignorant to anything that had happened the night before. Within a couple of hours of returning home in the evening, he would become the distant, surly stranger that I was growing to dislike.

Though often distracted and watchful when I was in the house alone, I managed to keep busy during the day. That first year we lived in the house, I was doing contract work for one of the large legal firms in town and worked from home most of the time. The time I spent at home during the day was usually quiet and productive. I would typical finish my contract obligations by one o'clock; have a late lunch and then have the balance of the afternoon to myself. Brody and I would walk and explore the surrounding woods, linger down near the small pond that bordered our property, or work in the flower garden that I was desperately trying to nurture.

Our initial goal of renovating the old house had temporarily fallen by the wayside, and there were still several rooms and areas in the house that needed work. One of those rooms was a large one on the third floor that had gradually become a storage room. One afternoon while juggling a collection of boxes, with Brody following behind me, I made my way up the stairs and went into the storage room. As I entered the room, the door slammed closed. I put the boxes in the corner and turned to leave when I realized the door was stuck; I couldn't open it no matter how hard I pulled and twisted the doorknob. Within seconds, Brody began to bark and growl at something in the far corner of the room. At first, I didn't see anything, but after a few moments, a shape began to materialize that I could see, I mean really see . . . it was the undeniable shape of a man. I couldn't actually see his facial features clearly, but he seemed to be tall, maybe 6' 2", a big man, fit and muscular. As his shape became more defined, more corporeal, I wondered if this was the same entity that had presented himself a couple of weeks earlier in the bedroom?

I kept my head down and instinctively began to step backward when he started to approach me. I turned and again began to struggle with the door as Brody circled the demon's form, barking, and whining. As my panic rose, a calmness enveloped me, and my hands dropped from the doorknob. I turned to face the demon. I looked at the shape in front of me and dropped to my knees. The clearly identifiable shape of its cock hung long and heavy between its legs as I reached out and hungrily sucked its swelling cockhead into my mouth. I had no will of my own; I could hear myself slurping the still swelling cock, my moans, and whimpers punctuating the quiet of the cool, dim room. I did not flinch or pull away when the pressure of its hands on the back of my head encouraged me to take more and more of its cock into my mouth.

I didn't want to, but couldn't help myself and kept trying to take all of the demon's length. In my head, I fancied I could hear it grunting with pleasure and repeating over and over, "bitch, you little bitch . . . you're mine." The demon's hips started a slow sway and stroke as it entangled its hands in my hair and began to push deeper. I started to gag and choke, unable to breathe, slowly becoming lightheaded until darkness descended and I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I came to, I was crumpled on the dusty floor with Brody whining and licking my face. When I was able to get up, on shaky legs, I walked to the door that now opened easily and locked it behind me. For the remainder of the time that I lived in that house, I never went into that room again.

*****

Alan lay asleep on the other side of the bed. I wasn't asleep this time, at least I think I was awake, but I could do little more than lay there. Under the covers, the demon sucked my clit and pushed its finger inside me finger-fucking me until I was on the edge of orgasm before it suddenly stopped. It knew my body well and knew it had the power to make me shudder with passion, and I began to tremble when I felt its tongue lick across my pussy.

The bed covers had slipped to the floor and lay in a jumbled pile on the side of the bed. The demon pulled itself up my naked body and positioned its cock. It spread my legs, and I could feel the hot engorged cockhead between my legs. The demon cock was huge, throbbing and frighteningly erect. My first instinct was to resist its ghostly intrusion even though I involuntarily moaned with pleasure when the demon pushed its cock inside me.

"Do not fight me, bitch, do not force me to take what is mine," echoed inside my head.

I made myself lay there as I was sexually used by the Incubus demon. At one point it pushed further inside me and I began to cry not with pain, but with pleasure when I felt it filling me, making me wonder if my small, tight pussy could contain him. I exhaled in momentary relief when I felt it slowly withdraw.

Without warning, the demon pushed inside me again and began to slowly and then with increasing speed to pound into me over and over until it brought me to orgasm. I remember grabbing handfuls of the sheets in my hands as I writhe on the bed shuddering as another orgasm washed over me. I looked into its demonic face, and for the first time, I could see or perhaps just sensed that he had blue eyes, dark hair, brows and eyelashes, a sharp aquiline nose, full mouth. He reminded me of "Cole Turner," the man/demon on the old television show Charmed. He was beautiful.

My arms went around the demon's neck, and I pulled it close to me. He slipped its arms under each of my bent knees and raised them up on either side of him, and there on my back with it between my thighs it brought me to another orgasm. It felt as if all my fears and inhibitions had been lifted and I had become his willing slut, wanting only to be fucked by him. As my orgasm lessened, my demonic lover picked me up and placed me on my stomach. The voice in my head told me to get onto my knees and rest my upper body on my elbows, I did as the voice said and when I was in position, the way he wanted, I groaned with pleasure when he pressed his cock inside me. Slowly, ever so slowly, he stroked, and I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation of every nerve ending coming alive. My pussy was awash with pleasure, and I could feel another intense orgasm building. He held me captive under him, unable to move or squirm away until with three hard, deep thrusts he shot his copious hot load inside me, covering my pussy walls with his spectral essence.

I heard its voice in my head call out, but I didn't understand what it said or whose name it called; and then it came, the force of its spray when he ejaculated sending waves of electricity through me. I could feel the sensation of cum dripping from my pussy and trailing down my thigh. I . . . I felt used and soiled like a whore, even though my body still craved his touch, his cock.