My Incubus Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overwhelmed, I began to cry uncontrollably. Through my tear-filled eyes, I could see the demon begin to change to its translucent form and then stopped, its vaporous outline hovering near me. I think it was for some reason aroused by my tears. I was not surprised when I again felt the sensation of my legs being spread apart, and the demon's mouth reclaiming what was his. . . and strangely, it calmed me.

Only it had the power to give me the sexual satisfaction that I craved and to invoke in me the overwhelming surge of sexual desires that only the entity had been able to set free.

*****

There was no longer any need for Brody to sleep at the foot of my bed and so I walked him outside into the hallway and hugged him goodnight before I closed the door and slipped naked into my bed.

I thought of the old woman's warning:

"His goal is your submission, and this will be achieved when you no longer resist, when you surrender to him, when you lay on your back, spread your legs for him. In this way, you invite him to take what he already views as his. As you willingly offering your body to him, he will continue to return to have sex with you. And then one night as he lays between your legs, his powerful cock buried deep inside you, he will plant his seed."

Her warnings had proven true; Alan had also fallen under the demon's control just as I had but in a different, unanticipated way. I suppose there was no way Alan could have competed with my ethereal lover, my Incubus. Alan and I were no longer together, but I was not sorry that he was gone. Just as the old woman had said, I found myself wanting the demon "above all others." I lay there under the covers spread my legs open, closed my eyes and within what seemed like minutes I was asleep.

In that now familiar state of half sleep, I became aware of the soft caress along my legs and inner thighs that signaled the demon's presence. When the covers slipped from the bed, my nipples immediately hardened and became erect from the sudden chill in the room, and I moaned as it suckled them one after the other. I could see and feel its corporeal form between my legs, taunting me, kissing me there and finally sucking my clit into its mouth forcing me to cry out with pleasure and amazement when a hot sizzle of sexual energy rushed over me. As my orgasm rippled through me, I could feel the demon's weight as it mounted and pushed inside me, its magnificent tool, filling me, possessing me. Nothing else mattered.

As it fucked me toward another orgasm, the words, "Bitch, you little bitch . . . you belong to me" rang inside my head.