My Indian Neighbor - Meena Pt. 02

Story Info
While Meena has second thoughts, I've none ...
2.9k words
4.31
26.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer was a good looking man in his early thirties with a disdainful expression on his face. I waved to him as I approached their apartment.

"Rick," I said. "I'm your neighbor over there," pointing towards my apartment.

"Hey Rick, I'm Sameer"

"Are you looking for something?"

"Not something. I'm looking for my wife. She called me because she had got herself locked out, but I can't find her anywhere"

"Would that be the lady with a green stroller?"

"Yeah, how do you know her?"

"I don't. But I think I saw her in the gardens sometime back when I was jogging. Not too many Indians in this complex, so I guessed that must be her. I'm going in that direction, to the estate office. I can let her know, if I see her"

"No I'll come," he said, joining me.

As we walked, Jane ran past her in hertiny shorts (which exposed much of her long, shapely legs), and a sports bra. She waved to me. Yeah, Jane and I had fucked once, but it wasn't much fun - for either, I suspect. We didn't click sexually. But I could see that Sameer's eyes followed her, checking out her behind with a wistful look.

"Isn't she something?" I asked.

"Sorry?" he tried to play dumb.

"That's Jane," I said. "She's quite a lay." I lied. "And I know for a fact that she has a thing for married men," I said with a wink.

He grinned. "No thanks. I'm happy with what I've got."

"Ah yes. Of course, given what you have got!"

"What do you mean?" he retorted.

Ah. Jealous husband who doesn't fuck his wife, I thought to myself.

"Well, you have a beautiful wife," I said, "way more beautiful than our Jane there"

Just then his phone rang, and he started speaking agitatedly in his mother tongue (I guess!).

"She's reached home," he said. "I gotta go. It was nice meeting you Rick"

"Same here. We should get a beer sometime!" I said as he headed back.

***

I didn't run into Meena for the rest of the week. Early Saturday morning, I saw them loading their car with bags, as I stepped out onto my balcony, and I didn't see her for the rest of the weekend either. Truth be told, I was missing her (sure I was getting action, but still). And our first encounter was kind of rushed. So on Monday, after Sameer had left for work, I knocked on her door.

After some delay, when it looked like there was no one at home, Meena opened the door, dressed in the traditional Indian dress - a long-sleeved top and loose-fitting bottoms (what, I have learned from another Indian friend, is called apunjabi dress. Her hair freshly washed (god that's always so sexy), the cotton top was damp in places - she had probably put it on without drying herself completely, in a rush - and it was sticking to her body, accentuating her full breasts, her impressions of her bra straps pronounced at places. She looked so deliciously sexy! I wanted to fuck her right there.

"Oh, Rick, it's you!" she said, trying to put on a poker face. "Why are you here?"

"Wow, quite a welcome," I said, stepping inside the tidy looking apartment, and she had to step back. "I thought you would be happy to see me," I added with a look of mock displeasure.

"Rick, that was a mistake. And I have no intention of repeating it," she said with a steely voice.

"Looks like someone's getting some action, after all," I said with a smile.

"You're such an asshole!" she said, her voice icy cold.

"Am I right, or am I right?" I asked. "Hey, listen. I'm really glad that things have worked out between the two of you."

She softened a bit, smiling now in a conspiratorial way.

"Come on, you can tell me," I said, "we've done worse than talk"

"Yes. The same night, we made love after a long time - and it was like before"

"You mean,that night?"

"Yes ..."

I let out a whistle. "Excellent! So you're all set, then. But you could still visit me anytime. We can talk about books," I said, handing her the Zadie Smith book she had shown interest in.

"Oh, I can't keep it," she said. "What if Sameer asks where it came from."

"I don't think he's the kind of person who'll notice," I said.

She looked at me sharply, then nodded. "How do you know?"

"Well, let's say, I'm an observer of people. And I'm good at it"

"Thanks for this!" she said, pointing to the book.

I leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek. When I was close enough, that the scent of her freshly washed hair hit my nostrils, she recoiled in horror.

"Sorry. I wasn't aiming for the lips!" I said. "But I see that you're not used to that gesture. Sorry again. Trust me, I'm not going to make a pass at you,"unless you want me to, I wanted to add.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too," she said.

I stepped out and as I walked to my place, I knew that Sameer hadn't been making love toher, but to Jane. I just knew! And I decided to be patient - after I had jerked off. My massive hard-on was making it difficult for me to even walk.

***

Over the next few weeks, we kept bumping into each other and would wave or smile at each other like old friends. But that was it. She had gone back to her earlier, demure, self. And I was beginning to fear that my approach of waiting it out was probably not going to work. But then one day as I was catching my breath after a run, sitting on a park bench, Meena approached with her perennially asleep kid in the stroller.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Here?" I asked back, surprised.

"No. How about your place?"

"Sure", I said and started walking with her.

Back in my apartment, I offered her coffee, but she declined - she was trying to be off caffeine, she told me - but took the offer of a chamomile tea.

"I just don't get it," she said, sipping her tea.

"Get what?"

"You know, that day, I thought everything was alright between us. But then he has not even touched me since," she said. Unlike the last time, when she was sad, there was no sadness in her voice, just a hint of anger. "Am I not attractive?"

I looked into her eyes. "You know I would make love to you right now, right here. In fact, I've been thinking about it every day. So you're asking the wrong person"

She blushed again. "You're only saying that to make me feel better"

I moved next to her, put away her teacup, and directed her hand to my bulge, letting her feel the hardness.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, biting her lip (god, did he have to do that?), but her hand stayed right there, absent-mindedly grazing her fingers over the front of my track pants.

"It's all yours if you need it", I said, smiling a smooth smile.

Blushing, she removed her hand, and I kicked myself for my stupid words. Hey, but she was blushing, so it wasn't all bad!

I wrapped my hand around her and pulled her into me, her face inches from mine.

"You know you're a beautiful and sexy woman," I said, looking into her eyes, my breath on her face, "and if your husband doesn't see it, it's his loss."

I leaned and took her lower lip into my lips, nibbling on it. My hand moved to her left breast, fondling it over her sweater, and feeling its contours pressing into my palm - her nipple already hard and poking out"

I could feel her breathing getting labored, as I continued to fondle her soft boobs.

"Rick," she said, pulling her mouth away from me. "I'm flattered. And I want this as much as you do, but how long is this going to last?"

My hand had slipped down a bit, and I continued to caress her under-boob, as I looked into her eyes.

"Meena, hun, I don't know," I confessed.

"What are we doing then, Rick? I'm cheating on my husband for what exactly?" she asked, pushing my hand away from her boob.

"For what youdeserve? For the pleasure that he wouldn't give you? I know you are aching for it. I know you're wet right now," I said, my hand hiking her long skirt up to her knees, and then vanishing under it, caressing her thighs, on the way to her mound. I ran a finger over it, feeling the damp material of her cotton panties, feeling her body shudder. "You see?"

She clasped her hand over my wrist, trying to push it away, but I kept it there, and slid a finger under the cotton fabric, running it along her wet pussy lips.

"Please," she pleaded, and I took out my finger, bringing it to her nose, letting her smell her sex. Then, as she watched me, I put it in my mouth, never taking my eyes off her.

She was trying hard to keep her face blank, but I could see first a shock and then a naked desire in her eyes.

I leaned into her again, my mouth closing on hers, my tongue dug into her mouth.

She pushed me away again.

"No, Rick. Tomorrow you'll fuck another twenty-something librarian or a barista, someone who's way sexier than I am, and then you'll not want me either, just like Sameer"

"I will alwayswant you," I said, "but I will always want other women too, I won't lie"

A look of disappointment came over her.

"But here is what I can promise you: when I'm with you, Meena, I won't be thinking of any other woman, unlike your husband," I said, "I'd be thinking about only you, and this beautiful body of yours"

As I said this, my left hand again clasped her breast, while the other moved under her skirt, caressing her thighs. She closed her legs firmly, with my hand clasped between them.

But I persisted, nudging my hand up her legs. Grazing her nipple with my thumb, or rubbing my palm against her breast made her loosen her legs a bit, just enough to allow the tips of my fingers to scrape against her panties, which were more than damp by now.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"I know who he was thinking about when he last made love to you," I told her. "If it were you, it wouldn't have been the only time."

She was angry now, but also extremely aroused, as I had managed to push my hand further up, and my thumb was playing with her clit, and she had involuntarily given me more access, even pushing her pussy towards my hand.

"How do you know?" she demanded.

"Because, on that evening, before he made love to you, I saw him looking at her with burning desire ... like I'm looking at you now, only his desire was unfulfilled ..."

***

Her defenses finally broken, she stopped resisting me. I slid down on my knees, and pushed my head between her thighs, sniffing at her panties. My hands under her skirt, I pulled down her panties and my tongue started licking her nether lips, parting them. Her musky scent filled me up. I noticed that she had shaved her pussy. For him, with a glimmer of hope, still? Or for me, knowing this was going to happen? That she wanted it to happen?

"Ahhh," she cried as my tongue continued to explore her, my thumb playing with her aroused clitoris.

"Rick. Rick. We have to stop ..." she pleaded, but there was zero conviction in it.

"We don't have to do anything, Meena. The question is what do we want to do. So if you want me to stop, tell me that. And I will stop. But I will assure you, if the woman he wants were to close her mouth on his cock, your husband will not tell her that they have to stop."

She had slumped into the couch now, as her juices were starting to drip down.

"Oh fuck! God. I can't take it," she cried, pulling me up, her hand fumbling for my track pants, cupping my hardness through them.

Her child was fast asleep in the stroller. I picked her up and took her to my bedroom. I gently set her down on the bed. Then, I took off my T-shirt and pushed down my sweaty track pants, along with my boxers, freeing my stony hard cock.

Meena cupped my balls and looked at me with longing I've only seen in married women (yes, don't fucking roll your eyes, make your woman happy, else it will be someone like me that they will crave for). I tugged at her sweater, pulling it over her head, and leaving her hands entangling in it. My hands travelled down the length of her arms, her shaved armpits, the side of her chest, caressing every inch of her skin, slowly, deliberately. She was wearing a very traditional white bra, which I unclasped reaching behind her, and I slid the loose straps over her shoulders. Her breasts partially covered, with a hint of her areolas visible, her hands entangled in the sweater, which she was making no real effort to untangle: her skirt hiked up over her knees, her smooth thighs partially visible: she was a vision to behold, and I wanted to enter her right then.

"Oh, Meena! You are so beautiful, I don't know how you can say that I'll get bored of this!" I said, my hands sliding under her bra cups, and feeling her beautiful breasts. Knowing how sensitive her nipples were to my touch, I just drew circles around them with my fingers, and then continued moving my hands down, my thumb grazing her navel, her smooth belly, and further down. My thumbs under the elastic for her skirt, I slid it down, taking in her fully nude body, as she laid there in my bed, waiting for me to enter.

Bending down, I kissed between her breasts, and then teasingly kissed her stiff nipples, running my tongue over them ever so quickly, and she let out a sigh. Then I pushed her down on her back. She opened her legs, then looked at me, and said, "I need you inside me now!"

I positioned myself between her legs, and raised them over my shoulders, on each side of my head. Then I entered her, feeling her pussy lips clamp against my hard, throbbing cock. My cock slid in and out of her as I started my thrusts, all my pent up sexual energy releasing with every deep thrust.

Meena closed her eyes, as my cock explored the depths of her, but her mouth was open, and she was breathing heavily through it. My hands were roaming over her legs, her ass, and her breasts as if I needed to remember how each and every part of her felt to my touch.

"Oh god, don't stop," she cried as I slowed down a bit, trying to catch my breath a few minutes later. I resumed my deep thrusts, grunting audibly now, a great amount of cum building inside my loins.

Soon, I knew I was going to explode inside her, and I let her know that.

"Just wait for me," she said, "I'm almost there too ... oh God Rick"

And I tried to think of something else that will delay my release. I thought of Jane's cold responses as I was moving inside her, and how that had made me almost lose my hardness. It worked for a few seconds, maybe, but it just made me think more of this sexy Indian lady, a contrast to Jane, and my pace increased further, my whole body crashing into her with a shuddering force, my balls slapping against her ass, with each push.

"I'm coming, Meena!" I shouted, finally, unable to hold it in, as I gripped her legs, and gave a few more deep thrusts.

"Yes, yes ..." she said, trying to keep her voice low, but failing, as I started to deposit a sea of cum inside her warm pussy.

"Oh fuck, YES!" she shouted, as she hugged my convulsing body tightly, as I continued to drip the last of my cum inside her.

***

Later, as she started to get dressed, I kept looking at her beautiful body. as parts of it started to disappear under the clothes, and she looked away, content and a little shy - making me wonder if it was the same woman who was crying wildly a few minutes before.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked finally.

"I'm thinking how it would feel to make love to you in front of your husband."

She looked at me, alarmed.

"I want him to realize what he's missing!"

She wanted to say something, but then she just closed her lips and gave me a dismissive smile.

"It will never happen. Samir will kill you," she said after a while.

"We'll see," I said with a smile, as a devilish plan started forming in my head.

***

To be concluded.