All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 04'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Yes, he deserves to lose her! She's the old bull's woman now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I think there is

or at least should be a law against importing stories from India.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
replies

@Anon,

<I>

I think there is

or at least should be a law against importing stories from India.

</I>

Did you not read? Did you not read the author's note? Not sure why you still loiter around here.

@Anon, thank you for that "loved it" message.

@Anon, what is Systech24?

NiranaNiranaabout 7 years ago
Great story

as usual. The description of Vidya is so realistic, it's like watching a movie while reading! Really, really great. I love how Rajesh kisses her bum and licks her asshole to wake her up. Cool! Waiting for more, eagerly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Each post is better than the last!

Thank you for this. You are truly gifted and capture the imagination like no other. I'm eagerly awaiting the new update.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Does Vidya let her lovers know about her husband?

Nirana thank you for the comment. You seem to like Vidya's butts :-P

Anon, thank you. It will be some time for the next update as I think about how Vidya will progress. Does she include her husband as in her lover will know her husband is a cuckold? Or does she keep it a secret?

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Does Vidya let her lovers know about her husband?

Nirana thank you for the comment. You seem to like Vidya's butts :-P

Anon, thank you. It will be some time for the next update as I think about how Vidya will progress. Does she include her husband as in her lover will know her husband is a cuckold? Or does she keep it a secret?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantastic story

i couldn't stop reading. great story, you're my new favorite writer!! i hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Class writing dude. Expecting more. And please write only the continuation of ``vidya series``. This is your best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best cuckold series

Hi Tarek

This is the best cuckold series I have ever read & because it's an Indian it connects us more. I am the same guy who was insisting you for "Ramu Returns". But nevertheless it was another some hell of a episode. Cheers.

arch3rarch3rabout 7 years ago
Fanstastic!!

Loved it so much!! Please don't let Vidya's lovers know about her husband, let it remain a secret

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Systech24

It's a bot, created by the moderator that favorites nearly every story before they even come out. It's become the running joke lately. "If systech24 favorites your story it's the greatest." It's sort of like Lordslamdawgg making a favorable comment on your story. Kind of the kiss of death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Happy St. Pakistani Day!

Funny.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
I know Vidya

Thanks to the supporting comments. You guys balance out the mini dick trolls very well, and I look forward to your encouraging comments.

Constructive criticism is welcome, as always, and suggestions too!

Ramu will come back in the next episode, along with some friends!

For those who are anti-Indian or posting anti-Indian comments, I really don't understand why you are so dumb. The men who are fucking Vidya are also Indian! And Vidya loves her husband. Not sure why you would have more insight into a character that I created lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Good story although blackmail is not the best way to seduce..just my 2 cents

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
next update

dude,when can we expect the next update?

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
blackmail

Yes, blackmail isn't the best way, but it can be a powerful one! Although in this case, was Vidya really under a threat of blackmail, given that her husband knows already about Ramu? Or did she use blackmail as an excuse to get a new lover? Hmm.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
next update

Not sure when the next update will be. Have to finish the next maids episode first. Also, pipe in suggestions on what you want to see here from Vidya. That always helps in getting an episode out on time!

pwsubpwsubabout 7 years ago
Great story

I love where this story is going, thanks, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor

You live in a backward land of sexism or cuckoldry. 1*

You forgot to mention a land filled with the sexiest of women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Garbage

Just plain bad, prom the writing to the cuck wimp story.......

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor

"prom the writing"

You can't even write a comment without a mistake. And I wrote a story. So be quiet, little man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Teenage boys

dude, please bring some teenage boys to fuck vidya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dawthead garbage. Lousy, worthless and unreadable. You've heard of "Bangalore?" This is "Banging BORE!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
super story

Plz also build Poonam character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this!

My wife her in Birmingham has a thing for commanding elderly Indian men in power positions. Still visits her former boss with me in tow. I drive and wait for her. She needs the sexual power of this Indian man. Yes, it turns me on even though the old man treats me like a servant. We both like to visit Indian restaurants more and more. My wife gets turned on by older men who stares openly. Perfect story for us. Please keep writing.

NiranaNiranaalmost 7 years ago
Vidya!!

Please do continue with this wonderful series on Vidya! Can't stop masturbating imagining her hot, big buttocks!

NiranaNiranaalmost 7 years ago
more vidya please!

please write more about beautiful Vidya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Vidya keeps on getting better and better

"My penis belonged to her, and her alone. Yet her vagina wasn't mine exclusively. " - This was the best line I read in a long long time! How beautiful was this and how beautifully was this story narrated!

Rajesh gets wimpier and Vidya gets stronger! His condition is so pitiful yet he is a blind devotee of her voluptuous goddess Vidya. And rightly so. It's amazing how captivating Balchandra ji is. Blackmail at it's very best, And ultimately Vidya starts to like it too. Very detailed and very very sexy story. It just keeps on escalating. Please another Vidya story.

Regards,

Anil

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Replies

Anon ("Teenage boys"), the only teeneagers who can legally fuck Vidya are 19 year old college students, so I will keep that idea in mind. Maybe she goes to Goa ...

Anon, this is Banging bore? OK, so why are you here? Maybe you like the bang part?

Anon ("Super story", yes, Poonam will have a good role later on.

Anon ("Love this"), thank you for your comment. I would love to meet your wife someday.

Nirara, please continue to masterbate to Vidya! Love the idea of people wanking off to my most famous character. I wish someone would volunteer to sketch her.

Nirana, definitey. I am working on Return of Ramu at the moment.

Anil, thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

spankedboyspankedboyover 6 years agoAuthor
Ramu returns

Just finished and submitted a new Vidya chapter. Do keep checking back here for the update. It has Ramu returning, along with some 'friends'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved most of the part of this series but confused about a thing that you've repeatedly mentioned about unprotected womb when you also mentioned about being on pill.

Another thing I really disliked when the wife has been given permission for having sexual relationship then why this hiding about the old man from the husband...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Even though the wife has been given permission, it seems most of the time she is giving in due to blackmail or otherwise forced. Ramu took her from behind, here the old man blackmailed her, later the boss will blackmail the couple.

spankedboyspankedboy12 months agoAuthor

Hi, thanks for the comment.

Well yes it does seem like that when I go back and read on those stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
1329 Followers
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...