My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers

I saw Wasim pat her on the ass, signaling that it was time for her to get up.

"Wasim," My wife pleaded, still remaining seated on his lap. "Can we not do it today? I was having my period these last few days and I am still a bit sore."

"You are lying, memsaab." Wasim replied, nonchalantly reaching up and playing with one of her boobs. "I know you went to that luxurious resort with your husband on the weekend for your anniversary. You wouldn't do that if you were having your period."

Vidya gasped. I guess she didn't realize there wasn't much that Wasim didn't know about the going on in this community. Vidya must have spilled that news of our little escapade to someone, and that someone to someone else, and Wasim learned of it as it spread.

"You just lied to me, memsaab." Wasim once again patted her on the ass. "Please stand up."

Once my wife stood up, Wasim stood next to her and started to completely unbutton her blouse. It was soon on the floor, along with her bra. Wasim grabbed the pallu of her sari and soon even that was on the floor in another pile. Wasim grabbed at the drawstring that held Vidya's petticoat together, and tugged. The petticoat fell to the floor at her ankles. My wife stood there, topless, wearing only a small panty, and the mangalsutra necklace. I saw her shiver slightly.

I guess I should have been more sympathetic to her, as she was now subject to the whims of this brute, but I was eager to see what would happen, and slightly angry at her for keeping this a secret, so I didn't feel too sorry.

"Let's go by the kitchen window." Wasim said. "You can look outside at the scenery while I fuck your gaand, memsaab."

"Please." Vidya begged. "If you have to, please fuck me here, Wasim. Or in the bedroom. Someone can see me by the kitchen window."

"You lied to me, memsaab." Wasim said again, this time a little angrily. "I am going to punish you for it. Now if you don't want me to leave marks on your face, I suggest you listen to me."

Vidya sighed and turned around to head for the kitchen. Wasim followed her closely behind. Once they were in the kitchen, Vidya turned to Wasim.

"Please, Wasim. I am sorry for lying to you." She implored again. "Please don't fuck me in the kitchen. Someone can see me. Please do it back in the living room. Or why don't we go to the bedroom? We will be more comfortable on the bed."

"No! Look saali... wait, take this!" Wasim went back quickly to the living room, picked up her bra, returned to the kitchen and now handed it to her, as if he was doing her a huge favour. "Put this on. It will cover your big tits partly. Now turn around."

Vidya helplessly stood by the kitchen window and leaned on the ledge with her elbows. I couldn't see what she was seeing from the window, the camera didn't cover that angle, but I could see her protest.

"Wasim, I can see the street!" She pleaded. "I can see the men are working on that side street!"

"Just don't scream too loudly then." Wasim answered with a laugh. Then they won't look here!"

"Wasim, please. If they just look up, they can see us!"

"Don't worry." Wasim replied nonchalantly. "Those are my men. They will never disclose your secret to anyone. Don't worry."

Suddenly I saw my wife open her mouth and inhale sharply as she felt Wasim's fingers dig into the waistband of her panty.

"Please, Wasim." She begged one last time, as she felt the panties being gradually lowered to around her knees. "Anyone can walk by and if they look up, they will see me."

"You have such a nice, big, gorgeous ass, memsaab." Wasim commented, ignoring her completely.

It was a highly erotic scene. Wasim pushed my nude wife (save for the bra and the necklace) from behind, so her elbows were on the ledge and she was bent over. He unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop, and then lowered his underwear, springing out his monstrous cock, which was by this time hard and eagerly waiting to mount my wife. And I guess from my wife's comments, there were construction men working on the street just outside the kitchen. The kitchen was a bit up, so those men wouldn't immediately see Vidya's face as she was fucked from behind. But if they looked up, they might see an Indian housewife, wearing next to nothing, standing and peering at them from the window sill.

Would those men think that Vidya was a housewife from a good family, or did they know about the sordid activities of this "memsaab"? Would they guess that not only was she just wearing a bra, but that was the only thing she was wearing, and she was naked otherwise? Would they guess from the expression on her face when Wasim would rub the thick sticky head of his dick against her ass cheek that there was someone else behind her?

As a prelude to fucking her, Wasim ran his fingers down her butt hole. Vidya moaned and closed her eyes as she felt his fingers run down her ass crack and reach her pussy.

"My dear memsaab." Wasim laughed. "You are so wet already! Didn't your husband fuck you enough while you went away with him?"

Vidya said nothing as Wasim continued to finger her. I had noticed that Wasim always liked to taunt me whenever he was fucking my wife. As if my wife submitting to him was not enough!

Vidya was truly a wanton slut. Here she was, being degraded and humiliated by this man, and yet she was getting aroused at what Wasim was doing to her. By now the guard had slipped two fingers inside her now wet cunt and started gradually finger-fucking her. Slowly, surely, Vidya began to lose her inhibitions and her moans became louder.

"Oh, Wasim. Oh, Wasim!"

Suddenly Wasim stopped fingering her. He withdrew his hand and then raised it. Before Vidya could fathom what was going on, that hand came down sharply on her left butt cheek.

SPANK!

"Ow!" Vidya cried out softly, but otherwise made no further sound.

SPANK!

A small red mark appeared on her butt cheek. Vidya grunted with each spank but said nothing.

SPANK!

Vidya still said nothing. She was a proud woman. She also knew better than to anger Wasim further.

SPANK!

Vidya bore the beating quietly. She also did not want to draw any attention from the men below.

SPANK!

"OWWW. That hurts, Wasim." Finally Vidya was unable to remain silent. Her ass was now becoming bright red.

SPANK!

"Don't lie to me again, memsaab." Wasim grunted, continuing to spank her. "Next time, it will be more severe."

SPANK!

"I am very sorry, Wasim." Vidya's pride was now gone and she was apologizing profusely. "I won't do it again. I swear, Wasim!"

SPANK!

"Please forgive me, Wasim. I am sorry, Wasim. I won't do it again, Wasim."

SPANK!

"Good. Good." Wasim tenderly rubbed the red butt cheek. "Now say you are my bitch."

SPANK!

"I am your bitch, Wasim. You know that. I am your randi. Your rakhel. Your mistress."

"Good girl!" Wasim seemed pleased. "Now spread your legs, and keep your butt up. I am going to fuck your gaand. Not your cunt, memsaab, but your gaand, as punishment."

"Yes, Wasim. I understand, Wasim. Please be gentle with me. Your lund -- your cock -- is so huge!"

Wasim spit on his hands and rubbed his dick a couple of times. That was the only lubrication he afforded my wife. Before she knew what was going on, he placed his dick in the crack of her ass and pushed.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" Vidya cried out, as she felt Wasim's giant cock bury into her. "Slowly, Wasim. Slowly! OOOOOOH!"

Wasim was in no mood to take it slow and steady. Pretty soon he had his pecker buried deep in my wife. Almost instantly, he started pounding her ass hard, grabbing her waist. With each thrust, Vidya's moans became louder and louder. The pace was so rapid, her boobs slapped hard against the granite window sill that she was bent over.

"Like it?" Wasim asked moving one hand to her shoulder and making her straighten a little.

"UGGGHGG! AAAAAAH!" Vidya could only moan as Wasim continued to pound her.

"Good! We are going to have a lot of fun, memsaab."

He didn't last long. I saw his butt clench, and his face contort, and soon he began pumping his semen into my wife's ass. When he finally withdrew his cock from her buttocks, there was an audible plop sound.

Vidya was a mess. She was lying bent over the kitchen sill. Her bra had come loose and fallen to the floor. Thick wads of cum ran down her butt and thighs, along with her own juices. Wasim patted her bright red buttocks. He pinched her sharply where he had just spanked her, making her yelp.

"I will be back tomorrow, memsaab. Same time." He told her. "Make sure you wear something nice. Like that yellow sari that Raveena Tandon wears in the movie Mohra."

That had been Monday.

I realized that the Board had chosen a couple of the guards, Wasim and Feroz, to supervise the construction project, along with the project foreman Waqar. This meant Wasim and Feroz, rather than having day or night shifts, were now here during the day, and I was away at work. True, they were supervising the construction, but they had an hour off at lunch every day at 1 pm. For the next three days, Wasim would punctually knock on the door at 1 pm every day, and spend an hour in my house, enjoying the charms of my wife Vidya.

On Friday I had a late afternoon meeting off site, so I returned to my office at 3 pm and closed the door to my cabin. Seating myself comfortably, I switched on my laptop and started the camera app. As the screen cleared, buffered and then zoomed out, I realized this was the bedroom camera.

I immediately recognized my wife's pussy as the camera app cleared. Massive amounts of cum was oozing out of her cunt. The scene became clear as the buffering stopped. Vidya was lying on our bed seemingly exhausted. Her legs were open wide. I heard a voice speak to her.

"Thank you, memsaab. It was very good."

It was Feroz -- the other guard. Wasim would never thank her after a fuck.

"You ... you are welcome." Vidya replied groggily. "I ... I liked it too."

It was clear that she had more than liked it. Her body was still in some sort of spasm. It was evident that Feroz had fucked her and fucked her well. I could see now that Feroz was naked from the waist down. His cock was now limp, but still had some cum on it. I realized that none of these guys used any protection. They would just fuck Vidya bareback.

I hoped, for our sake, that these men didn't have sex with any other hookers like that. It must be thrilling for them, I realized, to have access to a high class memsaab from high society like Vidya. Bonus that she was such a stunning beauty with nice figure, big tits, a juicy cunt and a nice ass. And a slut.

Where was Wasim though? I realized the two men must have some understanding. While Wasim had Vidya most of the time, at other times he had to let Feroz also visit her from time to time. And it seemed that Vidya enjoyed Feroz's gentle love making as much as Wasim's domination of her.

Suddenly the door to the bedroom opened and then slammed shut, making Vidya abruptly sit up.

"We were waiting for you," Vidya said respectfully to the new person.

"You won't be disappointed, bitch," Wasim's powerful voice thundered in the video. "I see that you have enjoyed yourself. Go take a shower. I don't want sloppy seconds."

"Yes, Wasim."

Obediently Vidya got up and left.

"You had a good time?" Wasim asked Feroz.

"Yes, Wasim bhai. Kya tadka maal hai!"

Wasim laughed.

"And she thought she could get rid of us this easily!" He roared. "I have plans for this bitch. I am going to use her with Sachin bhai."

My skin froze. Wasim was taking the name of a known gangster. He had connections with the mobster known as Sachin!

"Be careful, Wasim bhai." Feroz told him. "Memsaab knows some people too. Especially of this Board in this community. She can have you fired immediately."

Feroz was referring to Balachandra, of course. Wasim didn't seem too worried.

"She won't do it." Wasim shrugged. "She enjoys being a slut too much."

"You should be a bit more careful with her, Wasim bhai." Feroz said. "Don't slap her too much. Or beat her. She may turn on us then."

"Nah." Wasim shrugged again. "She is a slut. She wants it."

Vidya had just returned. It had been a quick shower, and she was drying herself with a towel, but otherwise she was naked. Wasim ordered her to sit on the bed after she was done. Feroz and Wasim talked softly for a while and then Feroz left. It was clear that it was now Wasim's turn to enjoy Vidya. He sat beside her on the bed as Vidya leaned her back on a pillow.

"Vidya, how long have you been married?" He suddenly asked her.

"Um ... five years." She replied.

"And were you always unfaithful to your husband?" Wasim asked.

"Er ... no." Vidya replied, and then lied. "Only with Ramu. And then ... you know ... with you ... all."

Wasim gently reached out and started to knead one of her breasts. He had the nipple between the forefinger and the thumb and made circular motions as Vidya's breathing got hard. Then he questioned her again.

"Why do you cheat on your husband, randi?" He asked her. "He seems like a nice guy. Polite, good natured. Even though the bastard complained about me once."

"I ... I don't know... OH WASIM!" My wife was moaning as Wasim fondled her boobs. "I ... I don't know why I cheat on him."

"You are a slut." Wasim declared. "Now turn around. On your face. I want to take you from behind."

For the next ten minutes I watched a familiar scene. Vidya's initially docile body, lying face down, legs spread apart. Then Wasim lying on top of her and his engorged penis expertly sliding into her welcoming cunt. The muffled groans of ecstasy from my wife as he started to slid in and out of her. The two bodies rhythmically moving like a well-oiled sex machine.

It was a hot and perverted scene -- my wife getting banged by yet another man, a low class man, on our marital bed. After sometime Vidya turned around so she was on her back, and Wasim on top of her. Her legs were locked around his waist as he was banging her in slow deep strokes. She had one hand on the back of his head. And her other hand was covering her mouth so she didn't make a noise loud enough for the construction men to hear. She seemed to really enjoy getting fucked by him. I could see that she was thrusting back against his thrusts. Occasionally she would kiss him, run her fingers through his hair, feeling his back and chest. I could see Wasim's naked ass flexing and loosening as he pounded her cunt. And her toes kept curling and uncurling in pleasure. Finally the guard's ass flexed one last time and for several seconds - he was pumping his seed into her unprotected womb. Again.

I turned the camera off. I had seen what I had wanted to see. I also wanted to decide if I was going to tell Vidya that I knew about this all. She had to know about Wasim's plans for Sachin. But in the end, I decided I wasn't going to tell her. At least, not yet. I wanted to see where this was going.

The weekend was relaxing. I guess Vidya was relieved she didn't have to perform any sexual duties for the guards, but I was a little bit edgy. I wanted sex, but I didn't want to ask, and Vidya didn't initiate on her own. So I had to be content with jerking myself off.

By now, I was sure that the construction workers knew something was up. I would see them when I would head to work, or sometimes when I would return, and they would look at me with a funny gaze. Some of them smirked. Others would nod and wink, even as they avoided looking directly at me. There was a bit of whispering once I was past them. They must know what their supervisors were doing during the break.

The second week was pretty much like the first. Wasim visited Monday and Tuesday, Feroz on Wednesday, and Wasim again on Thursday. Which is today. I had just finished seeing Wasim hump Vidya against the wall. So tomorrow being a Friday, it was likely to be Feroz's turn.

Now you are all caught up.

The next day (Friday) I had an unfortunate number of problems at work in production and thus had to spend long time in meetings to smoothen it out. By the time I was done, it was 1.30 pm. A notification on my laptop had told me that the camera app had started recording. I went back to my office, closed the room's door and sat myself in. I opened the app and started to watch live.

I was watching the living room. There were three voices in the screen.

Feroz.

Wasim

Vidya.

As the buffering stopped and it became clear, I could see that Vidya was in the centre of the room, fully dressed in a black sari, and Feroz and Wasim, also fully dressed, were standing on either side of her.

Wasim turned to Feroz. I could see he was angry. Uh oh.

"Did I not tell the bitch about the yellow sari?" He thundered at his fellow guard.

Feroz, ever eager to be on the right side of Wasim, nodded.

"You did, Wasim bhai. You told the bitch to get a yellow sari yesterday. And the day before. And the day before that."

Vidya could do nothing but just glare at Feroz. Despite the nice way he treated her, and she him, in the presence of Wasim, Feroz was not her ally. In her presence only he always referred to her respectfully as memsaab even as he fucked her. In Wasim's presence she was the "bitch".

"I think Vidya memsaab sometimes forgets her position in this arrangement." Wasim remarked. "She is a high class memsaab and malkin of this house, and we are the guards, yes, but first and foremost, she has to keep us happy. Isn't that right, Feroz?"

"Yes, Wasim bhai." Feroz replied. "I think we should make that clear to her."

"Okay, memsaab!" Wasim turned to Vidya and barked. "Come over here and kneel!"

My wife reluctantly walked over to where he was standing, and knelt down in front of him, facing the guard.

"Wasim ..." My wife pleaded. "I am so sorry."

Wasim gently patted her on her right cheek. Vidya trembled slightly at the touch. She knew he was about to slap her, and slap her hard.

"I told you, memsaab," He grunted, "I want you to wear a yellow saree today. Yet you are wearing some other colour."

"I ... I don't have a yellow saree, Wasim." My wife tried in vain to reason with him. "I told you this before."

"Then you should have gone and purchased one, memsaab."

"I wanted to!" Vidya was earnest. "But I honestly had no time and-"

SLAP!

Wasim bent forward slightly and gave her a tight slap across her face which nearly sent her to the ground. And then he raised his hand again. Even Feroz flinched at the suddenness of the slap, and turned away, not looking.

SLAP!

Vidya's eyes moistened as she fought back her tears. She wasn't going to give Wasim the satisfaction of seeing her cry, even as the marks of his fingers appeared on her rosy cheeks.

SLAP!

Vidya had mentioned she wanted to go shopping the last couple of days, but I had put it off, saying I was tired from work and made some excuse. I now felt somewhat bad about not taking her shopping the evening before, but I told myself that this is why. I wanted Wasim to punish her. He could do to her what I would never be able to do. Plus this served her right for keeping this a secret.

SLAP!

"Stand up, memsaab." Wasim ordered.

Meekly Vidya complied, staring at him in a sullen fashion. Then, as Feroz stood beside Wasim, Vidya cast her gaze down. She seemed embarrassed at being slapped by Wasim in front of Feroz.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers