My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,294 Followers

Even Feroz appeared fidgety, but he would go along with whatever Wasim would do.

"Feroz." Wasim ordered. "Strip the bitch. Leave only the panties on."

"Yes, Wasim bhai."

"After all, our memsaab has to have some izzat -- some respect." He sniggered at his own joke. "Even though hum wo izzat lootne walai hain!"

Feroz stood up and walked right up to her and placed his hand on her. He grabbed the pallu of the saree and started to strip her. I watched as this lower class guard stripped my wife nearly naked, until she stood in front of both men dressed in only a thin black panty. He big breasts were perky and her nipples erect -- even though she didn't want it, this humiliation was turning her on! As Feroz went back to stand beside Wasim, Vidya stared back at them in a defiant fashion.

"Look how proud and cocky she is." Wasim commented to Feroz. "Despite being just slapped by me. This is a result of her upbringing. She thinks she is better than us. We have to show her, don't we, Feroz?"

"Yes, Wasim bhai."

Wasim turned back to my wife.

"Get down on the floor." He ordered. "On all fours. Like a bitch. Wave your big butt in the air."

Vidya gave him a dirty look, before Wasim's raised hand and the threat of another slap caused her to rush to comply. She got down on the floor, on all fours, on her haunches, with her head down and her buttocks protruding in the air. I could see that the thin panty was disappearing between her the globules of her large buttocks. Even in such a debasing position, she still had an arrogant look on her face. I was proud of her.

"It is time, memsaab," Wasim stood next to his prize -- my wife -- and told her rather ominously, "It is time, memsaab, that you learnt that women in India are no different from cattle. Your husband has given you a lot of leeway and you think you are equal to us men."

"That's a rather chauvinistic view." Vidya murmured, even while staying in her humiliating position. "This is India and here we are the same."

Wasim laughed, and then reached down and patted her on her derriere.

"Memsaab. You are nothing more to me than a cow or a dog I can purchase from the village fair."

I could see that slowly Wasim was unbuckling his belt and pulling it out of his jeans.

"Tell me one thing, memsaab, let's say you have a cow. And this cow is not following orders. What do you do?"

"Er ..." Vidya, who has never dealt with any farm animal in her life, was clueless. "I don't know. I guess you have to train it?"

"And how do you think the villagers train their cows?" Wasim laughed again. "It's not a circus animal. It just has to know where to come and where to go when grazing."

"I don't know, Wasim. I guess you have try and guide them."

Wasim had unbuckled his belt completely by now. He folded it in double in his hand and made it into a strap.

"What you do, memsaab, is that you take a stick, and give the cow a few swats. Each time it disobeys, you beat it, until it learns to obey you."

Vidya gulped as Wasim slowly lowered the belt strap and rested it on her butt. The he reached down, and pulled her panty down, from over her butt, until it was there at her knees. My wife was now on the floor, butt naked, on all fours, waiting to be punished by our lowly guard. And I had knowingly helped put her in this situation.

WHIP!

There was a thunderous crack as the belt came down on Vidya's big buttocks.

"Oww! Oww!" Vidya cried out as no doubt a stinging pain spread through her rear end. She did not move or change her position otherwise though.

WHIP!

"Oww!" A bright red mark appeared on her ass. This was something new for Vidya. She had been spanked or caned before, but never beaten with a belt.

WHIP!

"Oww! Wasim, I am so sorry, please forgive me."

"I have told you, Vidya, I will not stand for your insolence!"

WHIP!

"Oww! Wasim, it hurts. Please stop."

Even Feroz seem perturbed, and turned to Wasim.

"Bhai, maybe she has learned her lesson."

"Yes! Yes!" Vidya implored, while remaining in her position. "I am sorry, Wasim."

WHIP!

"You need to understand who is the man here, and who is the randi."

WHIP!

"Oww! Wasim, I swear I will buy a yellow sari tonight. Please stop."

"From tomorrow, if I don't see you in a yellow sari, I will strip you naked and parade you in front of all the construction labourers."

WHIP!

WHIP!

Wasim continued to whip her until her whole buttocks was covered with red lash marks. Feroz didn't intervene, and Vidya was crying now, tears flowing unabashed, her loud cries reduced to a whimper as Wasim continued to punish her. He finally stopped after what must have been the fifteenth lashing.

"Get up, memsaab." He ordered.

Vidya groggily tried to stand up. She nearly stumbled and fell as her panties were at her ankles. My wife stepped out of her panties and stood stark naked, facing the guards while rubbing her crimson red buttocks. I could see the lash marks fresh on her ass.

"What do you say, memsaab?" Wasim taunted her, putting his belt back on his trousers. Vidya looked at the men, while rubbing her sore bottom.

"I am sorry, Wasim." She then looked at Feroz. "I am sorry, Feroz. I am your rakhel. Your bitch. I am not equal to you. I should know my place."

"Memsaab." Wasim continued to order her about. "Feroz will have to leave now, since we can't both be away for long. Please walk him to the door."

"Yes, Wasim." Vidya nodded, and then with what seemed to be extra deference, asked, "Can I put on my clothes now, Wasim?"

"No." Wasim shook his head. "Walk with him like this. Naked."

Vidya didn't get the chance to say much more as Feroz walked up to her and slid his arm around her waist. He then turned her around to face him, taking care not to touch her smarting ass, and they kissed.

It was more of a lover's passionate kiss rather than the kiss of two having an affair. Vidya wrapped her arms around Feroz's back, titling her head to match his lips, and her eyes were closed as Feroz probed deep inside her mouth with his tongue. Even I felt a pang of jealousy watching the two kiss. I couldn't tell if Vidya was kissing Feroz so passionately just to send Wasim a message, but she seemed genuinely into the kiss.

The two eventually came up for air and Vidya walked Feroz to the door. Vidya, naked, stayed a bit behind as Feroz opened the door. They all got a surprise as the door opened. There were two men outside -- two construction labourers!

"Saabji, we were looking for you." One of them told Feroz, barely hiding a snicker. "We knew you would be here at this house."

"So why did you come up to the house?" Feroz yelled. He was the boss of this men and he wasn't going to let his good nature with Vidya hold him back. "Get back to work!"

"Yes, saabji." One of the men shot a desperate look inside the house, hoping to catch sight of Vidya, but she was now hidden behind the door. Feroz turned around and exited, slamming the door shut as he did so.

My doubts were now confirmed. This is why those labourers had shot me knowing looks and snickered as I had walked by. They knew, of course, what was going on. The two guards who were here to supervise them were having an affair with one of the society's ladies when her husband was away -- and they knew exactly which lady it was. My wife! And now two of them may have caught a glimpse of a naked Vidya, which would just confirm the stories.

Vidya shut and latched door, before walking back to the living room. Wasim had plonked himself on the couch.

"Those labourers seemed to know everything." She complained.

Wasim shot her a nonchalant look.

"Don't worry about them." He said. "They are poor day labourers from Assam. They won't bother you and they will leave after the project is done."

"They are hanging around the house all the time." Vidya said. "In this heat I can't even have the downstairs windows fully open or the veranda doors open."

"Why?" Wasim looked at her and guffawed. "Do you walk around the house naked all the time?"

Given that Vidya was now walking around the house completely naked, Wasim laughed heartily at his own joke.

"Wasim." Vidya pleaded. "I know in your group you always talk about me and share my pictures and videos. All the guards know and none of them treat me with respect any more. They all look at me as if I am a common street whore. But in my social class I still have izzat -- respect and honour. Please don't take that away from me."

"Come here." Wasim commanded.

Embarrassed at her request being so bluntly dismissed, Vidya walked up to stand beside the guard. Wasim patted and kneaded her rump. Vidya cried out a bit as Wasim touched her on the area where she had just been lashed, but otherwise stayed silent as Wasim continued grope her. I could see Vidya's nipples becoming erect again. It was clear that this humiliating situation always managed to trigger something of the submissive inside her.

"My bitch." Wasim finally let go of her ass. "Go get me a cup of tea."

"Yes, Wasim." My wife expecting much worse, was eager to comply.

She went to the kitchen and in ten minutes had a cup of masala chai ready for him. He was seated on my favourite seat, and had turned the TV on and was flipping the channels as if he owned the house. Vidya handed him the cup of tea, bending as she did so. He looked at my wife's exposed cleavage and smiled.

"What are you, some savage from Central Africa? You certainly look like that, naked and all." Once again he guffawed at his own joke, before continuing. "Don't you have any biscuits or snacks to serve with the tea?"

"I am sorry, Wasim. I will see what I have."

Vidya returned in a few minutes with some biscuits on a small plate.

As she came out, I saw on the camera that Wasim's fly was open and his semi-erect dick was poking out.

"Good. Now get on the floor between my legs and start sucking as I have my tea. Leave your mangalsutra on."

"Yes, Wasim."

Obediently, my naked wife got on her knees between his legs. I could see her cringe as she opened her mouth and lowered it on his cock. The action was not lost on Wasim.

"You like Feroz more than me, don't you, randi?" He asked her, as her head bobbed on his dick.

My wife took the cock out of her mouth to answer.

"He is gentler with me than you are, Wasim. He is not cruel with me."

Wasim laughed.

"And yet, memsaab, I fuck you three or four times a week and he only gets one day with you. What does being gentle get you? Nothing!"

Wasim continued to eat the snacks and have his tea as my wife sucked him. Then he spoke again.

"Sometimes I think I fuck you more than your husband. How often do you have sex, memsaab?"

"We do it once or twice a week." Vidya answered, after a pause.

"So I do fuck you more than him!" Wasim grinned. "I knew that chutiya wasn't a proper man! OK, back to my cock, bitch."

Wasim kept flipping through the many channels at a rapid pace leaning back on the couch as my wife sucked his dick. Vidya was an expert cocksucker, but since Wasim was having his tea, it took a little time before his penis started coming to life, but it eventually stood at full attention.

I noticed that Vidya's eyes were shut as she sucked his cock. Why was that? Usually she would stare at you and smile as she did so -- an incredible turn on. Here it seemed like she just wanted Wasim to get hard quickly and that was it. Wasim too noticed her eyes were shut.

"Hey, memsaab, open your eyes." He gently tapped my wife on her cheek. "You usually look up at me while you suck my dick."

My wife ignored him. I guess she was still a bit annoyed and embarrassed at how he had lashed her ass in front of Feroz. She just ignored his command and continued to suck on his cock, which did not please Wasim. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth off his cock, which forced her to open her eyes.

"You aren't listening to me." He looked at her.

"Well, I AM sucking you off am I not?" Vidya defiantly replied. "I will still suck you off better than any of the fifty rupee whores you guys go to."

Wasim looked at her for a minute, as if deciding on how to deal with her sudden insolence. He then snapped his fingers.

"Get up."

Vidya stood up, somewhat reluctantly. I think she was already regretting this little act of defiance. I was sure she was thinking if she should apologize to him, but Wasim gave her no chance. He stood up and roughly pushed her face down on the couch.

"Get on the couch. Facing away. Put your hands on the cushion."

I was guessing he was going to fuck her in the butt again. That was one of his favourite ways to "punish" Vidya. Vidya was not a big fan of anal sex, in particular with Wasim and his huge cock.

Vidya did what she was asked to do. She was now bent over on the sofa, buttocks out waving in the air, her hands on the cushion, bracing herself. I saw Wasim unbuckle his belt. But then once again he took his belt out. Instead of his pants falling down, as I expected, once again he had the belt in his hand, doubled over to make the strap.

WHIP!

"OWWWWWWW!!" Vidya screamed in pain as she felt the belt lash across her buttocks.

"You bitch, you think you can be insolent with me?" Wasim hissed at her, raising his hand again.

WHIP!

WHIP!

My wife was naked, except for her mangalsutra, bent over the couch, her round stinging ass fully presented to Wasim for her punishment. They were far too away from any of the windows, so none of the construction workers could see how this prim and proper wife was bent over and getting whipped with a belt, but surely they could hear her cries and the sound of the lashing?

WHIP!

"You are such a slut and a whore."

WHIP!

"A skank like you daring to talk back at me?"

WHIP!

"BITCH! Saali randi!"

WHIP!

Tears streamed out of Vidya's eyes as she was now apologizing profusely and humiliatingly. Finally Wasim seemed to calm down a little.

"Had enough, memsaab?" He asked, turning my wife's head to face him.

Vidya looked into his eyes with tears in and nodded.

"I am sorry, Wasim. I am very sorry."

"Will you argue with me again?"

Vidya shook her head.

"Do you realize who is in charge here?"

My wife nodded.

"Yes, Wasim. I am sorry, Wasim."

"Hmmm."

Wasim then proceeded to fuck her in the cunt.

He pushed Vidya so she fell on the couch face down. Wasim then lifted her legs and spread it apart a little, then he put his knees on the couch right below her ass and entered my wife in one swift motion. He was fucking her doggy style.

"Hmm. You cunt is sloppy and wet." Wasim announced, as he pounded her. "This ass whopping as actually turned you on."

Embarrassed, Vidya said nothing but continued to moan as Wasim humped her. He then withdrew his cock and made Vidya lied down on the coach, on her back. This time he climbed on top of her, facing her, and entered her again. He was now fucking her missionary style.

"Look into my eyes." Wasim ordered, and this time my wife obeyed.

Wasim lifted her legs and raised them. Putting my wife's ankles on his shoulders, he pounded her hard. In between, he kept spitting on Vidya's face. Vidya was now moaning uncontrollably, her body in the throes of yet another orgasm. Her cunt seemed to radiate pleasure (I am over exaggerating, I am sure) from the penetrative assault. She still cried out from time to time as her tender ass cheeks, where she had been lashed, hurt from being rubbed against the couch fabric.

Wasim lasted almost fifteen minutes, fucking my wife in that uncomfortable position on the couch. When this had begun, Vidya had been crying due to pain and humiliation of being punished with his belt. Now slowly, her tears and muffled grunts of pain slowly morphed to those of pleasure. She was having her orgasm. Again.

Wasim seemed to derive some sadistic pleasure at this.

"You really are a harlot." He said, spitting at her once again. Vidya could only moan in reply, lost to the sensations of her body.

When Wasim finally climaxed inside my wife, he made sure to pummel his cock deep into her and stay buried inside her for a long time. He wanted to, as he quoted, "give his sperm enough time to fertilize her Hindu belly".

Wasim got up, but ordered Vidya to remain on the sofa, legs spread apart. He watched his spunk drip down her thighs and fall on her floor. Finally, after a minute, Vidya was allowed to sit up. She did so, groggily. In spite of getting an ass whupping, my wife had cum thrice in that fifteen minutes.

"I will be back on Monday." Wasim announced, starting to dress. "Tomorrow is Saturday and the weekend, so you will have some time to yourself. And your nikammah husband. And buy that yellow sari."

Vidya looked at him, but said nothing.

Unknown to Wasim, this would be the last time she would be looking at him like this for a long time.

The weekend came, and Vidya was in a surprising good mood. We even had sex a couple of times. She seemed eager to make me happy, and I even managed to last a whole three minutes. I was a bit puzzled though. I thought she would have been in a bad mood given how Wasim had abused her.

The whole Monday I was expecting my camera app to light up any time, but it didn't. It seemed as if Wasim or Feroz was too busy to visit their favourite housewife. I was surprised, but didn't say anything. And then whole of Tuesday passed similarly, once again with no visit. Now I was a bit mystified. What was going on?!

On Wednesday I felt even the construction workers were treating me with some reverence. Or was it even fear? I didn't know what was happening. I suddenly realized I hadn't seen Wasim in these three days. Just Feroz. And he was keeping far away from Vidya.

On Thursday morning, as I was about to leave for work, Vidya dropped a bombshell.

"Darling." She said. "Can you work a little late tonight? I don't want you home before 8 pm."

"Oh." I raised my eyebrows. "What's the matter?"

"Oh. Balachandraji is visiting." Vidya replied nonchalantly. "Since it's been a while, I want to spend some decent amount of time with him. We will probably do it a few times, so just take your time in coming home, OK?"

"Er ... of course, dear."

Vidya gave me a long kiss.

"You are such a sweetheart, dear. World's best husband!"

"Er, thank you dear."

"No, thank you, dear husband." Vidya kissed me again. "You know your wife wants to sleep with another man, and not only are you OK with it, you are going to come home late so your wife gets more pleasure. What a sweetie pie you are!"

So no Wasim to be seen. Feroz was there, but keeping his distance. The guards and the construction labourers treating me with respect. And now, suddenly, out of nowhere -- Balachandra! To say I was deeply puzzled would be an understatement.

The whole morning at work I was eager to see what would happen, but meetings kept me busy till about 2.30 pm. I returned to my office cabin, shut the door, and switched on the laptop.

As the screen cleared, I saw I was not too late.

It was my small study room -- or my home office. Balachandra was standing beside my desk. Vidya was standing in front of him. He was dressed smartly in a shirt and pant. Vidya was dressed in one of my oversized shirts. And nothing else. I could see her long, long legs as she stood there, pouting.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,294 Followers