My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I got rid of that guy Wasim, as you requested." Balachandra told her. "Had to call the Board and lean on chairman Hamid sahib to fire that guard immediately. You never told me why, Vidya bahu."

"Balachandraji." Vidya coyly walked up to him. "I really don't want to say why, but I want to thank you, and thank you properly, for doing what I asked you to."

So Vidya had called Balachandra and asked him to use his influence and get Wasim turfed out! Why? And how? I wanted to know more.

"Bahu." Balachandra smiled. "Do tell me. Was he bothering you? I know you hinted at something before."

"Balachandraji." Vidya rubbed against him. "I am here, ready for you, and you bring up that guard!"

Balachandra grabbed Vidya, turned her around so she was now between him and the desk, and then pressed my wife's butt against my desk. He roughly pulled her towards him, and while still standing, he started to make out with her.

I noticed them kissing, and a pang of jealousy hit me. Vidya clearly liked Balachandra, and loved having sex with this old man. I knew that she rated him very highly -- much higher than any of her lovers. She would become wet just by thinking about him.

Balachandra was retired from the Indian Armed Forces, and still in perfect shape, and when she was with him, Vidya would pretend to be Balachandra's young trophy wife, and do whatever he asked her to do. She let him dominate her completely, and he adored that fact of hers. They had very good chemistry together, and sometimes I felt Balachandra even knew, or suspected, that I was a willing cuckold. Right now, Vidya had her tongue out, and I could see Balachandra and my wife engaged in full open mouth to mouth kissing and make out.

Balachandra then ran his right hand up Vidya's waist, and cupped her left breast over the shirt she was wearing. He slowly squeezed the large breast, his hand not able to fully cover her large boob. I saw Vidya's eyes open wide, and she squirmed a bit, but she said nothing, and continued to enjoy the kiss.

"Oh Balachandraji." Vidya came up for air and smiled at him. "No one has kissed me like you. No one!"

Balachandra grinned. "Not even your useless husband?"

Vidya made a face, and then grinned. "He tries, Balachandraji, he tries."

I cringed as they both laughed for a bit.

"What about sex?" Balachandra asked. "Does he do that as well, or you ..."

Vidya smiled. "He tries, Balachandraji, he tries. But of course, with you ..."

The two lovers laughed again, and then resumed their kissing.

Balachandra ran his left hand down Vidya's side. Vidya seemed to be naked from the waist down (she could be wearing a panty -- I couldn't tell), and Balachandra grabbed her right butt cheek, and massaged it. He dropped his right hand off of her tit for a moment, and squeezed both of her butt cheeks, grinding his crotch into hers as he did. They had stopped kissing for now, and Vidya watched, amused, as this old man expertly kneaded her butt.

Then he grabbed the hem of the shirt she was wearing with both hands, and pulled it up slightly, exposing her white bra, resting the top just above her cups. Balachandra grabbed the bottoms of both of her bra cups, and yanked up. Vidya's large milky breasts fell out of the cups, and bobbled free.

"Oh, bahu. How I have missed these." He moaned, as he groped my wife's bare breasts.

"Oh Balachandraji. I have missed you."

He leaned down and licked her dark wide areolas, and sucked on her fat nipples. I could see Vidya's nipples become long and erect as Balachandra licked, sucked, and bit them.

"Ok, bahu. Tell me." Finally they stopped for a moment, and Balachandra returned to his question. "Why did you want me to get rid of Wasim, and that too -- immediately?"

"Balachandraji." My wife kept her gaze bashfully down. "That man was so disrespectful. He would often make lewd comments about me. He would make them to his friends and he would think I couldn't hear. And then ... one day ... he had the audacity to pinch my buttock, Balachandraji."

I realized my wife was an expert liar. Balachandra seemed to have bought this damsel in distress tale hook, line and sinker.

"So did you tell your husband?" He asked.

"Er ..." Vidya made another face. "You know my husband, Balachandraji. For this, I need a real man. So I called you."

"How did he pinch your buttock, bahu?"

"Well, you know one day, I was at the gate, fumbling in my purse for the fob key. Wasim said no problem, I could go in, and he opened the gate. As I passed by him, he pinched my butt. And in full view of the other guards!"

"So what did you do next?"

"I could do nothing, Balachandraji. The other guards were looking, and wondering what I was going to do. I didn't feel safe, and it was that time of the afternoon when people were asleep. So I rushed home."

"And then you told your husband?"

"No, Balachandraji. I knew he would try to deal with it and he will deal with it badly. So I called you, immediately."

So my wife had called Balachandra the day Wasim had whipped her ass with his belt. And Balachandra, rising to the occasion, had the guard immediately dismissed and exiled from the community. This explained why those other guards, fearing for their own jobs, had suddenly kept to themselves and behaved respectfully with me. And why the construction crew were also keeping their distance. And Feroz. They were all suddenly afraid of Vidya.

"It was my duty to help you, bahu." Balachandra beamed at my wife. "Especially such a good, and sexy, bahu."

"And now this bahu will reward you, Balachandraji. I am all yours."

I noticed now, with Vidya's shirt pulled way up, that she was wearing a pink panty. Balachandra now reached down and forcefully tugged down on her panty, until it was bunched around her knees. Vidya's thick bushy pubic hair was exposed. I could hear her give a soft moan.

I realized at that moment that my study was the closest to the street on the second floor. The blinds were all completely open, and if someone was in the neighbouring house, they could peer and see my wife's exposed breasts, butt, and pussy -- all in front of a man who was not her husband.

Vidya stood still, and expectant, for a moment as Balachandra unzipped his pants, and tugged them and his underwear down to his ankles. His cock was long, but hanging down. He then turned to my wife.

"You know what to do, bahu."

"Yes, Balachandraji. I love this cock, I have missed it."

Vidya reached down with her right hand, and began stroking Balachandra's cock. Balachandra in turn reached down and rubbed Vidya's pussy mound over her bush. In no time, Balachandra was fully erect, sticking straight out. He slid his middle finger into Vidya's pussy, and began to finger fuck her rapidly. Vidya stroked his cock, her eyes half open and a content expression on her face.

"Okay, bahu," Balachandra ordered. "Turn around."

My wife released the cock from her hand as Balachandra slid his finger out of her. She hesitated a moment until Balachandra twirled his finger around, indicating that he wanted her to turn around. She did as ordered, and Balachandra said, "Hands on the desk."

It seemed to be such a pattern, I noticed. Whenever an old lover of Vidya would return after some time, the first thing he would want is to Vidya present her ass to him, and he would fuck her from behind. It was the case with Ramu, with Wasim and Balachandra.

Vidya leaned over and placed both of her hands on the edge of my wooden desk. Being a tall leggy woman, her butt was high in the air. Balachandra lined up behind her, and started to work his cock into her pussy from behind. I watched as he leaning forward, as his dick shaft slowly disappearing inside of my wife's pussy.

"Oh, bahu," moaned Balachandra, grunting his pleasure at the feel of his cock inside my wife's pussy. "I have waited so long for this. None of the other wives I fuck have a pussy like yours, bahu."

"I waited for you too, Balachandraji." My wife answered. "Of all the wives you fuck, Balachandraji, I want to be your favourite one."

"Oh, that you are, bahu. That you are."

Vidya bit her lips, her head hung down, her thick, jet black hair hanging over her face. Balachandra started to hump her, slowly at first, but soon got into a groove. I watched Vidya's big tits hanging down as she leaned over the desk. Balachandra noticed them too, and reached around and played with them as he fucked her. Vidya's smooth bubble butt cheeks rippled every time that Balachandra slapped his pelvis into her.

Soon Balachandra was slamming her harder, and faster, reminding me of two humping dogs. Vidya's butt cheeks shook faster and made loud slapping noises that I felt could possibly be heard out throughout the house and down the street. Vidya's breasts, once Balachandra released them and grabbed her hips, dangled down and gyrated wildly. Balachandra's breathing got heavier, but it was Vidya whose panting got more audible, punctuated with the occasional, "OOOH! UNGHHH!"

As they fucked, I thought back to what they had said. Apparently there were many wives who were having affairs with Balachandra. Vidya was just one of his mistresses. I wondered who the other wives were, and if I knew them. I faintly suspected Vidya knew of them. Yet she was definitely Balachandra's favourite, and you knew why. There was no one like Vidya.

Their fucking intensified. Balachandra leaned back and threw his head back, his eyes opening and closing, always with that obnoxious smirk on his face. He gave my wife's butt the occasional light slap every time she looked back and smiled at him over her shoulder, before grunting again. Her body was now shivering -- she was on the threshold of an orgasm.

Vidya got louder. I wished she didn't, because I didn't want the construction workers, or our neighbours, to know what was happening to my wife. As if many already didn't know! But Vidya was beyond caring. She was now grunting rhythmically.

"UNGHHH! UNGHHH! UNGHHH!"

Balachandra fucked her for a long time. I don't know how he could keep from cumming. But he hung in there as Vidya started shaking and letting out little gurgles that she never made when she made love to me. Vidya was never a noisy lover with me.

"OH MY GOD! UNGHHH! UNGHHH! FUCK! OOOOOOOH!"

Finally with one last "UNGHHH!" Vidya spasmed rapidly, circling her butt, in what was unmistakably an orgasm. And a BIG one.

Balachandra pulled back tight on Vidya's hips as she finished her orgasm and she fell forward on her elbows. I could then see his own face contort, and his butt beginning to clench. He was now cumming in her. In my wife. As Vidya lay like that, he humped her until he had emptied his load inside of her. Then Balachandra slid his cock out of her pussy, laid it on her back, and let his cum dribble down on her skin.

They fucked again after half an hour. This time they did it in the bedroom.

Vidya was seated on top of Balachandra, who was seated on the big solo sofa in the bedroom. Vidya was basically on his lap, her big bum on his right leg. They were kissing. His hands were all over her body, mostly rubbing her bare legs. Vidya was once again wearing another one of my oversized shirts, leaving her legs completely bare. She looked very sexy -- it was a different sexy than the saris that she usually wore. He was dressed (I don't know why!) in his shirt and pants.

As their kiss got hotter, I could see Vidya's toes starting to curl. She raised one leg, and Balachandra reached even higher on her thigh. Vidya was wearing nothing underneath the shirt, so his hands went straight to my wife's snatch.

"Oh, Balachandraji." My wife moaned, as her lover started to rub her there. She was now straddling him, the shirt bunching up at her hips, leaving her ass all exposed. Balachandra had now two fingers inside her cunt, and he was moving them in and out as Vidya continued to moan. He then took his hand out, kneaded and pinched her butt, and then patted her on the rump.

Vidya broke the kiss and looked up at Balachandra, who once again patted her on her ass. Vidya understood, and slowly slide down, kissing Balachandra on his chest as she continued to go down. Vidya was now on her knees as Balachandra stood up, her lips at the same level as Balachandra's groin. He was now unbuckling himself, his pants falling to the floor.

"Oh, Balachandraji."

A slight moan came out of my wife's mouth and she slowly held my neighbour's cock with her hand. I could see that my wife's grip was not able to encircle the large monster completely with her small hand and she held it so tight that the mushroom shaped head had come out of its sheath. Then she started lowering his underwear down and in a jiffy.

Balachandra was now completely naked from the waist down. My slutty wife held her lover's balls with the other hand while still holding the stiff cock tight with the first hand. She was slowly masturbating Balachandra, who was enjoying the moment of a lovely lady handling his cock. Vidya looked up at Balachandra, grinned and then gave him a slight push. He fell back on the chair, seated, and spread his legs out, making his giant dick even more prominent.

Vidya left his cock alone for a moment, and unbuttoned the top two buttons on her shirt as he looked on. Then she unbuttoned the third button. Balachandra then reached out towards my wife and grabbed her right breast, popping it out of the shirt. Vidya herself projected her chest outward, making it easier for him to access. Balachandra was fondling my wife's right tit while she was playing with his cock. After sometime my wife lowered her mouth and kissed the tip of the cock head and licked. I saw her head lowering slowly and taking the enormous penis into her mouth bit by bit.

"Oh, bahu." Balachandra groaned, as his prick disappeared into my wife's mouth. "Oh, bahu."

Vidya was an expert cocksucker -- she did not even leave the balls alone for one minute even as she was deep throating him. Balachandra, visiting after a long time, was relishing every moment. He now held her head with both his hands and moved his groins back and forth fucking my wife's mouth. After some time he reached both his hands from sides of her chest and cupped both her tits, which were now out of the shirt. He was kneading her breasts as she continued to suck on him. He then pulled his cock out of her mouth and lifted her up. Soon her shirt was on the floor, and she was once more on his arms in his lap.

Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths and my wife's hands were all over Balachandra's back, neck and hair. She was lifting his shirt and had removed it over his head. The two lovers were now completely in the nude and it was just going to be a while before they would move to the bed. His hands too were everywhere on my wife -- oh her back, ass, thighs, inner-thighs, tits, cunt and hairs. The kiss seemed to last for a lifetime; then they moved to the bed with my wife lying down on her back.

"Oh, Balachandraji."

Soon it was a sight I had seen many a times enacted on my own marital bed. Balachandra was fucking my wife like a man possessed.

His cock was deep inside Vidya's inviting cunt, exploring every inch of her. My wife curved herself like a bow, making it clear how much the intruder had penetrated inside of her, exploring the depths of her love tunnel. As his cock buried fully up to her hilt in her cunt, he would kiss her on the mouth. Then he would pull out, until his cock was almost out, and then ram it back in, once again burying it fully and then kissing her on the mouth. Stroke after stroke he repeated this move, even as my wife's juices started to overflow.

He would slowly took out his cock all the way out and then slammed it in again - making Vidya jerk and scream again, then with slow and steady pace, he started to piston his cock in and out of her hot slick wet pussy. This was a wild and passionate sex, and Vidya was clawing him back as he slammed his hard manhood into her tight and slick pussy. Again and again.

I could see, in the dim light of the room, a dampness appearing on the bed beneath Vidya. She was raising her buttocks high to match every thrust of Balachandra's hungry cock.

"Oh, Balachandraji. OOOOOOOH!"

Vidya seemed to be having orgasm after orgasm. Her face was constantly contorted, and she was moaning and convulsing in an out of control fashion as Balachandra continued to fuck her like a stallion. Finally I could sense that Balachandra was going to reach his climax as well -- his butt clenched and his body became stiff. His final thrust had buried his pecker deep inside the womb of my wife. His butt started to spasm as he began to pump his semen into her. He continued to do that for a long time.

"Oh, bahu."

Balachandra was lying down, momentarily exhausted from his exertion, on top of my wife. After draining his cock inside her completely, he raised his head and kissed my wife. Vidya too returned a loving kiss with a smile on her face. He got up, and out came his long and flaccid cock out of my wife's cunt with a plop. Vidya raised her head to see the cock and a smile passed on her face.

In the next two hours they made love three more times. The last time was when they were in the shower, soaping each other's bodies. Vidya moved her hand down and grabbed his cock in her hand. Then she slowly positioned it right on her wet cunt. Balachandra didn't need any further invitation as he slowly entered her cunt. Vidya didn't even flinch as the massive cock entered her vagina. He pushed it right in her love tunnel and then with slow and deep strokes, started fucking her. Vidya bit her lips as Balachandra's mouth closed on her tits and he started sucking them hard. Her tits were wet with his saliva as my neighbor feasted on my wife's breasts.

He kept sucking on her, and she held Balachandra's mouth on her tits and met each of his thrusts with her own. I was sure Vidya could feel her orgasm building inside as she felt her paramour fucking her frantically. I could see that she loved every minute of this hard fuck she was getting from her Balachandra. Vidya was crying out in pain at every stroke from him, but she didn't want him to stop. They both came together in my bathroom.

* * *

The construction is now over. It's been a month since it has been over. During that time, my wife had only slept with Balachandra a couple of times (when he visited), and once with Feroz. Wasim was nowhere in the picture. It seemed as if he was gone from our lives for good. I didn't know whether to be sad or happy. All I knew was that I could enjoy Vidya a little bit more now. What I didn't realize at that moment was that soon another powerful man was to enter our lives.