My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 14

Story Info
Indian wife is the entertainment for Annual Poker Night.
24.1k words
4.37
45.3k
21

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 11/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers

My wife hosts the annual Poker Night with the Board. - Rajesh

Author's note: While adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure, and has no other purpose. - Tarek

Note: This is the first of three-chapter series within this series entitled Endgame. The last chapter will conclude the story of Vidya.

"Honey, did you wear my panties yet?" Vidya called out. She was in the bedroom, getting ready, while I was downstairs in the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on dinner we had prepared for my boss Mr. Sarun. "I had put all the frilly ones and the thongs in your desk drawer."

"Um, no, my love." I yelled back. "Just cleaning up the pot roast for presentation."

"Oh, babe." I could hear the disappointment in Vidya's voice as she started to walk down the stairs to admonish me in the kitchen. Her quick steps alerted me to the fact that she was taking this seriously.

"You KNOW Sirjee has ordered that you, my cuckolded husband, to always wear MY panties instead of your underwear during his visits here." Vidya came into the kitchen and scolded me. Her voice carried a hint of amusement, but also concern. "After all, you don't want to anger him. Ever since we have told him ... last week ... that ... I am ... ok to ... to be bred by him ... you know ... that ... he is going to make me pregnant ... he made all these new rules for you."

"Yes, I know." I nodded, sighing. "I am going to go change in a few minutes."

"He can be here any moment. Don't forget Sirjee likes you to keep your legs shaved as well," Vidya said, perhaps with a hint of humiliating teasing in her voice, but also concern.

"Yes dear." I replied. "I did shave this morning."

"Good. Now please go put on my panties." Vidya urged. "After all, I don't want him punishing you ... like ... you know ... slapping you, or worse ... you know. I have been caned by him ... as you know ... and spanked ... and slapped ... and it's ... not pleasant, jaanu. If you make him angry, my love, I cannot protect you from his wrath."

"He is not going to cane me!" I retorted. "You know the way he humiliates me ... is ... you know."

"Yes, my jaanu, my love." My wife replied. "I know. He makes love to me, your wife, in front of you, and mocks you. But, babe, this time it's different. He is no longer just my lover, jaanu. He thinks he will be the father of my child."

I knew what Vidya was saying was correct. A lot was different for this visit of his. For one, Vidya had called him and told him that she was agreeing to his proposal to 'breed' her. She wanted to get pregnant with him and carry his child. In return he would make her a Board member, in addition to giving her the shares that was due to her at the end of this month. He was also going to send us both on a vacation for a couple of weeks to a resort in Sri Lanka. It would be the last time I would be alone with her before Vidya was to go off the pill and get the breeding process started. A process that would end up with her bearing his child.

Mr. Sarun also gave me some new rules to follow. Once Vidya had done speaking with him, she had put me on the call.

"Rajesh, you cuck." He taunted. "It's time you realized the bitter truth about your marriage. What do you bring to the table in your marriage? Nothing! Zilch! Zero! Vidya can get all the attention, praise, and satisfaction she wants from much better guys than you. She doesn't need a husband to provide a living for her. She is still young enough that she can take on rich and power lovers ... lovers like me. I will happily give her all the gifts, clothes, food, shelter, fun and company she needs. Soon, when she gets the shares later in the month, she is also going to be rich for life, all on her own."

"Er ... yes, Sir." I mumbled, wondering where this was leading. "It's why, Sir, I said yes to the ... er ... breeding proposal, Sir."

Mr. Sarun laughed.

"It's good that she agreed to have my kid. You had nothing to do with it, you cuck! I told her that if she wants to have kids, even if not with me, there are plenty of successful, attractive, and virile men who would line up for that. You, her cuckold husband, are incapable of satisfying her sexually. So why would she ever want to satisfy you, or have your kids who might grow up to be weaklings like you?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"The fact is that she had to endure a lot of trouble because of you ... her loser husband ... and she made the best of it. No real guy would let that happen to his wife. This is why Vidya has lost all respect for you, and that's why she is now humiliates you, her cuckold husband, more and more, when I am there."

"Er ... I guess so, Sir. I still love her, Sir. And I think she loves me."

Mr. Sarun laughed again.

"She loves you? All that's left in your relationship is maybe some attachment and concern for each other's well -being. Rajesh ... you are not really her husband anymore, except maybe on paper. It's time you realized this isn't a marriage of equal partnership. Vidya carries all the weight and power. You are in fact now more dependent on her. It is Vidya who is the man of the house."

I remained silent. I knew in part what he was saying was true. Vidya was a strong woman, and if her mother was any indication, she can fend for herself, and she won't have any difficulty finding lovers when she grows older, and Mr. Sarun was no longer on the scene. I knew that the dynamics of our relationship are very different now. Perhaps we can never go back to what they were. I wonder if I had, by giving in to my fetish, have truly fucked himself into a no-win scenario.

"A man who wants his wife to sleep with other men is not a real man. You don't deserve to be treated like a man, and certainly not as a husband." Mr. Sarun scoffed. "I have ordered Vidya that from now on, she should start treating you, her husband, like the spineless sissy you are. You should not be allowed to even touch your wife anymore. Forget having a child with her, you shouldn't even get to fuck her, or even kiss her. You should not be allowed to address her by name or even call her as YOUR wife. You should not even look straight into her eyes when you are alone. You should be totally owned by Vidya and should only get a pity fuck from Vidya when I allow it. She agreed whole heartedly to this."

"Er ... yes, Sir." I gulped. "I ... I accept, Sir."

Even as I mumbled my acceptance, I wondered what Vidya really thought about this new arrangement. I knew I was lucky to have a wife like Vidya. It was true what Mr. Sarun said - she could any day get much better than me, but she was still my loving wife and she still gets worried on the thought of losing me. She has saved my job by being Mr. Sarun's fucktoy, and even got me a nice raise and a promotion.

She still cared for me and had sex with me, while I timidly let her get gang banged, slapped, caned, raped, and passed around like a cheap whore. Good thing that it was in her nature to enjoy this type of sex. And just like now, she still tries to save me from her lover's wrath and humiliation all the time. Hell, she even let me fuck her mother!

Honestly speaking, I knew ... I knew ... I deserved all the humiliation I got and more. I knew I could never do better than Vidya ever, and I love her with a love I cannot explain. This is why I had to continue to trust her ... and continue being the submissive cuckold no matter what happens.

"From now on," Mr. Sarun's voice had broken my thoughts. "I am going to humiliate you more. Because you deserve it. From now on, you are going to wear your wife's panties. Is that clear?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"It's a great way to keep you in 'your place', even as I fuck your wife. I have found that making husbands wear their wife's panties in front of the wife is doubly effective. You are a cuck and deserve no less."

"Er ... I guess, Sir."

"I am thinking of having you actually pose in your wife's thongs in front of us, for our viewing pleasure." Mr. Sarun laughed. "Previously I have had a couple of husbands actually pose and model different pairs of panties to heighten their humiliation. One wife seeing this began laughing and began fingering her husband's little penis in his panties making humiliating comments about his lack of girth and how it was 'fitting' he was wearing panties at that moment. That guy came in seconds. I wonder how long you will last."

"Er ... I am improving, Sir."

Mr. Sarun laughed again.

"This husband, he was more experienced than you, and still ... he ejaculated in mere seconds." He said. "His wife was slapping his ass after fingering his little wiener. They were actually my first regular couple and this was early on in my affair with his wife. From then on, I always made the husband wear bikini panties. His wife made sure he continued wearing them while we fucked."

"My wife and I are your slaves, Sir." I replied in a meek voice. "I will wear what you want me to wear, Sir. When you are ... er ... fucking my wife."

"While I am fucking your wife ... I am not sure if I want you to wear anything." Mr. Sarun interjected. "You should be forced to display your lack of manhood while your wife is bedding a real man with a large cock who will do things to her you never can. I have seen how hard you get ... with your little wee-wee, even as my monster cock plunges into Vidya. By the way, cuck, Vidya tells me that you eat pussy very well?"

"Er ... yes, Sir. I have been told I am very good at that."

Mr. Sarun laughed yet again.

"Do you know what I love to make cucks like you do while I fuck their wives?" He asked. "Sometimes I make the cuck eat the wife out while she sucks me off and sometimes while I'm fucking the wife. I am thinking of having you do a 69 with Vidya on top and I mount her doggy. That way you get a very nice view of me fucking your wife good."

The call soon ended, and since then I had mentally prepared myself for a week of total and abject humiliation. After all, I tried to comfort myself, soon it will be all over.

During pretty much all of his previous visits, I personally was left alone. Mr. Sarun was here to fuck my wife. After all, that's what he was here for. So, when Mr. Sarun humiliated me, it was being called into the room where he was fucking my wife, and insulting me. Making me naked and measuring my dick while fucking my wife. Or comparing my size to his as he was fucking my wife. Or making me watch as he made my wife get orgasm after orgasm while fucking her. Or record them going at it, record him fucking my wife, so he could share videos of my naked wife getting banged, with his friends.

"Still ... There's always a first time with him." Vidya again cautioned me. "And my love, you know ... I won't be able to help you if he gets into the mood."

"I know." I sighed. "He makes you lose control. I know ... I have seen it."

"You don't know half of it." My wife cautioned me. "It's ... it's an addiction. There was that time ... he was licking every inch of me. He was sinking his teeth into my soft flesh and making me cry out. It was both pleasure and pain. My darling ... I wanted him to ... to ... to destroy me. My cunt was so fucking wet! I was begging him to fuck me. At that moment, I'll let him have whatever he wants. I just needed him to fill me up tight."

"Yes, dear."

"Still, after so many months, I get wet every time I think about him. He knows what I like. He just knows, my love. He just does what he wants, jaanu. He ties me to the bed and allows me to watch as he does. Sometimes, he blindfolds me, heightening all my other senses. The darkness makes my cunt twitch. I don't know what's to come. And that makes it even hotter."

I knew what she was saying was true. I had sometimes been on the other side of the door, hearing her animalistic noises escape her body while Mr. Sarun pounded her over and over. Sometimes I had been inside the room to watch, as my wife's cum washed across him. Over and over. Until her body finally stopped vibrating.

"Honey, I understand that this is going to be tough." Vidya admonished me. "Seeing me fucked like that by him will make you horny, and I guess it's now close to two years that you are a cuckold. One year almost as Mr. Sarun's slave. I understand you still get jealous when you see me getting fucked by bigger cocks. But here's the thing - when Mr. Sarun will be here, I am a different woman. I won't care about you. So please ... put on my panties."

For some time after that, we didn't speak. Vidya had come down to do the final dusting and cleaning up. She knew she had a little more time than me, even if Mr. Sarun knocked on the door right at this minute. Usually Mr. Sarun would be shown in by me into the house, and Vidya would be upstairs, changing properly and getting herself ready, before she would come down. I, on the other hand, had to be ready to receive him as soon as he knocked.

Suddenly, after finishing the dusting, my wife walked towards me, and out of the blue, gave me a hug.

"My dear, sweet husband! My jaanu." She cooed, as she repeatedly ran her hand through my hair, and stroked my cheek. "My poor, dear cuckold."

We kissed for a bit. It was so nice to press my lips against my wife's supple ones. I knew that for the next week or so, those lips would be barred for me.

"My jaanu." My wife lovingly said. "You know this week, as Mr. Sarun stays with us, will be tough for both of us."

I didn't say anything but nodded.

"Mr. Sarun is going to use me - your wife - as his wretched slave girl. There's no way to mince words, my love. I am his bitch. I am his cum dump. I am his slave. I am powerless when he visits - I do what he tells me to do. And my love, so do you."

"I know dear, I ..."

SLAP!

Vidya raised a hand and slapped me, hard.

"Hush, darling! I told you to be quiet when I talk!"

SLAP!

"I am so sorry dear."

SLAP!

Vidya slapped me again. It was her way of asserting her control over me. Earlier today, I had been beaming with pride because I gave her a good oral pussy licking session which resulted in Vidya having several orgasms. I had been slapped then also.

"My darling." Vidya gave me a little kiss on my cheek. "Remember, you are a cuckold. I know nowadays you get joy from licking my pussy and worshipping my ass, but I want you to know your place. Especially with Mr. Sarun. Know what you are to me, and what he is. You suck me, other men fuck me. Especially him."

"Yes, my dear." I mumbled, as my wife succinctly put me in my place.

"Do you like it when Mr. Sarun degrades you? Calls you a cuck or a sissy?"

I shook my head.

"So, as I was saying," Vidya gave me another little kiss on my right cheek and continued, "It will be tough on you. You will have to watch as your boss will fuck me, spank me, slap me, cane me, and abuse me. Every one of my holes will be used for his service. Nowadays, my love, he doesn't even allow you to watch me naked. You will be totally and utterly humiliated as long as he is here."

"I know, my love."

As a cuckold who loves my wife, and her high libido, I have long accepted her need for more than just my cock. Some men just have the capacity to ignore everything just to be in love with a particular woman, and I guess I was one of those men. I loved that my wife has found men she felt comfortable with and enjoys having sex with. Yet Mr. Sarun, or Sirjee as my wife called him, was a very different type of lover.

My wife slapped me again.

SLAP!

"My love." She said. "You will just have to stand and watch your boss do what he wants to me. You know we have settled into a lifestyle that works for all of us. I get all the cock I need, having become Mr. Sarun's plaything, and you get to serve us, and while knowing that a real man is servicing your wife and providing her with something you never can."

"Yes, dear."

What I didn't say was, the real winner was Mr. Sarun. He gets to have the best of both worlds; a devoted employee and servant, and a great lady to fuck and abuse.

SLAP!

"Jaanu." My wife kissed my cheek again after slapping me, and continued, "As you know, the Sex between me - your wife and Mr. Sarun - your boss, is pretty intense. And now, on top of this, we have told him that I have agreed to be bred by him. He is like a bull, and I am one of the cows he is going impregnate. I will carry his child inside me for 9 months, and you - a thoroughly cuckolded man - will have to bring up another man's child as your own. Do you know how much of a power trip this will give him?"

SLAP!

My wife slapped me again.

"Jaanu, why give him more reasons to humiliate you? Go upstairs and put on my panties as he has instructed. That way, you will lessen some of the punishment you are going to get, and I am going to get, this time."

"Yes, my love."

I knew what she was saying was correct. Alas, there was no time. Suddenly we both heard the bell ring. My wife and I looked at each other, and Vidya sighed.

"Ok, my poor husband, I pity you." Vidya gave me a good long kiss on the lips. "Let's survive this week. Just don't question Mr. Sarun, babe. Just let him have his way, and he will leave us when he's done. Hopefully."

She headed upstairs to change. Taking a deep breath, I walked towards the door.

* * *

"Ah, there's my favourite employee." Mr. Sarun remarked boisterously, as he entered my house. "Get my bag, will you?"

Not only was he rubbing it in my face that he was here to fuck my wife, but he was treating me as his servant as well.

"Er ... yes, Sir. Of course, Sir."

I promptly picked up his big suitcase and brought it in, before shutting the main door. Mr. Sarun, by now of course very familiar with the layout of my house, given that he was here almost every month for the last year fucking my wife, had made his way to the living room where he sat down on the main sofa.

It's easy to see why, at more than fifty years of age, Mr. Sarun was still considered a ladies' man. He was over six feet tall, easily towering over me. Even at his age, he was well built - years of going to the gym amidst a worry-free rich life. His clothes fit him well and he knew how to lay on the charm when needed.

"The flight was tiring. Get me a drink, will you, Rajesh." My boss ordered. "Vodka, chilled."

"Yes, Sir."

It took me a minute to prepare his drink. As I brought it back to him on the living room, Mr. Sarun put down his phone. He had been checking some email or message on it.

"Sir, Vidya will be down any moment." I told him, handing him his drink. Mr. Sarun nodded and took a sip.

"Rajesh, I am looking forward to this week." He spoke. "First, of course, it's been a while. I am looking forward to fucking your wife, putting my big cock in her wet pussy. She will orgasm with me, multiple times, and all you can do is perhaps watch. And learn. And know that you can never ever give her the satisfaction that I can."

"Yes, Sir."

"It was a pleasant surprise for me, Rajesh," Mr. Sarun continued. "When Vidya called me and said you and her had agreed to my proposal. That she would go off the pill, monitor her cycles, and allow me to impregnate her. I had always treated her like a prize filly, and talked about breeding her, but I never thought she would agree to it. All she wanted was for me to pay for a two-week holiday for you two in Sri Lanka next week, which is the last time you will have sex with her. After that, she is going to go off the pill. And carry my child in three month's time."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers