My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CUM IN ME, SIRJEE! PLEASE! CUM IN MY PUSSY!" My wife was begging my boss now.

Mr. Sarun nodded. There was a large sound as he withdrew from my wife's ass. My wife turned around to face him, even as Mr. Sarun spread Vidya's legs and entered her pussy.

I stood there, naked, and watched him fuck my wife, this time in her pussy. I almost felt like a girl, standing there next to his enormous cock going in and out of my wife. He was literally lifting her with it.

Because Mr. Sarun had already come once it seemed to take him forever to cum. I watched jealously as he pounded my eager wife, switching positions a few times, and making her scream with pleasure as she came repeatedly. She was completely ignoring my presence, fully engrossed in making love to my boss.

"What's your fantasy, slut, for later this week?" He asked her, as he continued to pound her.

"Oh... Sirjee." My wife answered with gritted teeth. "I want to be surrounded by men ... UNGH ... covered in their cum ... UNGH ... and watched by my cuckold ... UNGH ... as he stands there ... UNGH ... helpless to intervene ... UNGH!"

There had been a few times recently when my wife had said I made her cum, but watching her as she had non-stop orgasms on Mr. Sarun's cock, I wondered if she had been faking it with me every single time.

"Slut." Mr. Sarun grunted as he continued to thrust into my wife. "When you finally become a mother to my child, how are you going to explain my dark Tamil child and your not-so-dark non-Tamil husband to everyone?"

"Oh, Sirjee!" My wife was now in the throes of her passion, her legs up in the air. "Ungh! Ungh! I don't care, Sirjee! Just give it to me. OOOOH Sirjee! Please cum in me."

Mr. Sarun didn't want to come immediately, and continued to pump my wife. However, Mr Sarun, despite being the man he was ... even he couldn't last forever, and within ten minutes he shot his wad into Vidya's pussy. Mr. Sarun held my wife to him for a long time while continuing to kiss her passionately, delighting in the feel of her breasts and nipples against his chest, and her warmth on his softening cock as it soaked inside her velvet cunt.

When he was finally done, my wife turned to look at me.

"Honey," She said, contempt dripping from her voice. "A real man wouldn't agree to his wife to carry another man's baby. He wouldn't stand to one side while another man fucks his wife. But you are not a real man, are you, hun?"

"Er ... I guess not, ma'am."

"That's right." She scoffed. "You are a cuckold. Did you put the breakfast in the tray?"

"Yes, ma'am. And both of your coffees too."

My wife turned to my boss.

"Thank you for fucking me like that, Sirjee." She said. "My husband needed to see just how good that makes me cum. Now ... please order my husband to leave, Sirjee."

"Rajesh." Mr Sarun nodded and turned to order me. "Leave. Go to the office."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

I left with my head held low in angst. Mr. Sarun had just demonstrated his total domination of my wife. In the early days of my marriage, I used to think Vidya only liked slow romantic sex, and not rough sex. Of course, now I knew otherwise.

I was also a little hard - so I needed to wank before I headed out, and so I returned to my room for that. Breakfast had been served.

* * *

For the rest of the week, every day was pure torture for me. Even though Vidya was still on the pill, and her breeding wasn't starting yet for a month, Mr. Sarun seemed to be on a mission to as if to impregnate her. He treated her like a total sex slave - nothing but eat, sleep and cum, on repeat, for my wife. She was having so many orgasms that she later confessed she was starting to lose her grip on reality. Mr. Sarun was constantly cumming inside her pussy, leaving her screaming with ecstasy. My boss was in my bedroom, and in my wife, pretty much the whole time

Every morning I left early for work and returned late. Whenever I was home, I was humiliated and scolded by my boss. I was slapped and kicked by Mr. Sarun in front of Vidya. Mr. Sarun seemed to have convinced Vidya that I was now completely useless, and the way Vidya taunted me, I could swear that she had lost any remaining love or respect for me - her husband.

I just hoped, really hoped, that it was all an act for Mr. Sarun's benefit, and not her lust or admiration for my powerful boss that was talking. I, of course, went along with it, pretending to just have accepted my fate, even as my boss kicked me on my bum.

After all, at the end of every fling with Mr. Sarun, Vidya always came home to me. She got a thrill from telling me all the details - how rough Mr. Sarun had treated her ... how he took her like a whore ... how it hurt because his cock is so big, and how she begged him not to stop. She knew it turned me on to hear how he used her wife like a fuckdoll.

Fucktoy

Cockwhore

Property

Kitten

Pet

Baby girl

Cumdump

Good girl. Good cocksucker

Fuckmeat

Sweetchicks

Babydoll

Bimbo

Skank

These are just some of the terms he had for her. And now, in addition to humiliating her, he was also humiliating me.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"You are a cuckold." Mr. Sarun would taunt me, as he slapped me. "A cuckold should be completely humiliated, stripped of all dignity, and you should give up any hope of EVER having a kid with Vidya or ever even getting your wife back. You should spend the rest of your life fulfilling your cuckold duties."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

Not just content with slapping me, Mr. Sarun also punished my wife, spanking her a few times. Once, after sex, he ordered her to kneel on her knees in front of him as he raised his hand.

SLAP!

"I am not happy that you actually took the time to think about getting bred by me." He said, as he slapped her hard.

SLAP!

"You are my slave girl and I should just demand that you get off the pill."

SLAP!

"My slave, my slut, my womb."

SLAP!

"You should have jumped at the opportunity."

SLAP!

And of course, after that, he fucked her again.

* * *

On Thursday, just as I was about to leave the office and head home, I got a call on my cell. It was Ashish.

"Hey, Rajesh." His voice was crisp and business like. "All set for tomorrow?"

"Yes, Sir." I replied. Even though I was alone in my office and the door was closed, I still lowered my voice. "I have tested and retested all the equipment. Everything should be ready for tomorrow night, Sir. As you wanted."

"Good." Ashish's tone was measured. "I am not going to make any move until your wife gets those shares, don't worry. After that, get her on the Board, and I will also make my approaches once I have the videos."

"Yes, Sir."

"And Rajesh, are Narges and Rukmani at your place?"

Narges and Rukmani worked as maid servants at Mr. Sarun's palatial home in Kolkata. Narges was the older woman, and she was married to an older man named Fateh, another servant of Mr. Sarun. Narges was plump, shapely, with a big buxom chest and a big ass. While her hair was now quite grey, it wasn't hard to imagine she had been a pretty woman in her youth. She always had a stern demeanor and all the other maids in the house deferred to her.

Rukmani was the younger maid, and the wife of Mr. Sarun's driver Imtiaz. She was originally from Nepal, so she had slight oriental features and a darker skin. Being young, she was petite, and slim.

And just like my wife, both Narges and Rukmani served Mr. Sarun in every way. His house was a proper harem, and every woman living in that house was his comfort girl. Poor Fateh and Imtiaz had to live being cuckolded every day when Mr. Sarun would visit from USA. Just like me.

"Yes, Sir." I answered Ashish's question. "Both Narges and Rukmani flew in this morning. They are at my place now."

"They won't discover the cameras, will they?"

"Er ... no, Sir. I am very confident I have hidden them properly."

"Good."

Click.

The call was over.

As I walked to my car, I wondered about that momentous first night when Mr. Sarun had demonstrated his power over other men's wives. If you remember the story, we were at his palatial house in Kolkata. It was nighttime, and we were by the pool.

Vidya was seating on Mr. Sarun's lap, dressed in just a two piece swimming suit, and they had been kissing. Rukmani had initially dragged me away by the ear to give them some privacy, and now on our return, we saw that my wife had her eyes closed and her mouth open. My boss's tongue was exploring her mouth and she seemed to be melting in his arms.

Soon Mr. Sarun was standing, his zipper open, and his monster cock exposed. My wife wanted to touch his member but looked at me with hesitation.

"Don't worry about your husband." Mr. Sarun comforted my still hesitant wife. "He's going to sit quietly over there, like the good little wimp he is. Aren't you, Rajesh?"

It was to be the first of a year long series of my humiliation at his hands.

"Yes, Sir."

"In fact, Rajesh, I am going to soon take your wife to my bed and treat her like the whore she is. Any problems?"

"No, Sir."

"Good. Her choot (pussy) is mine, her hoton (lips) is mine, her gaand (ass) is mine. Is that clear?"

"Er, yes, Sir." I had replied. What else could I say? "Of course, Sir."

Pretty soon my wife was gently touching and then stroking my boss's giant manhood. I remember thinking, it wasn't even hard, and it was huge.

Suddenly Mr. Sarun had told Vidya to stand up. Then he had ordered Rukmani to come and stand on his other side. This was how I remembered that scene, my boss -- a giant of a man, naked from the waist down and a huge cock hanging with enormous balls swinging in the wind -- and a woman on each arm. He had his arms wrapped around the waist of Vidya on one side, and Rukmani on the other. Both women looked at him adoringly, and Vidya's hands were still on his cock.

Mr. Sarun continued to parade the women on his arm. Rukmani and Vidya.

"Rajesh! Some men collect coins, some stamps." He boasted his famous boast. "Me? I collect other men's wives."

.. Me? I collect other men's wives ...

Both Rukmani and Vidya laughed with him. He then let them go and patted both women on their behind. "Wives are the ultimate objects to collect, don't you think so, Rajesh?"

"Er, yes sir."

"You wouldn't know though." Mr. Sarun laughed. He had then again grabbed both women on either arm. He turned to Rukmani and kissed her passionately. Then he turned to Vidya and did the same. Both women were like putty in his arms.

"Wives are so nice to collect -- other men's wives." Mr. Sarun laughed. "I get the mind-blowing sex from them while the husbands get the nagging."

All those thoughts and images came flooding to my mind as I walked to the car. And of course, the final taunts of Mr. Sarun that night.

"Who is going to fuck your wife tonight, Rajesh?"

"Sir, you, Sir." I had replied.

"And who will fuck her for the whole week, Rajesh?"

"Sir, you are most welcome to her for the week, Sir." I had practically groveled.

As I drove towards home, I started to think about Narges and Rukmani. Unlike Vidya, who was planning to betray Mr. Sarun after getting her shares, Narges and Rukmani were Mr. Sarun's most loyal sluts. While Narges and Rukmani were allowed to call Mr. Sarun by name, my wife Vidya was not even allowed that luxury. She still called him 'Sirjee', while they called him 'Sarun'. This was rewarding their years of loyalty.

I had to be careful of what I said, and did, around them. Under no circumstances must they suspect I had ulterior motives for the Annual Poker Night, except to live out my ultimate cuckold fantasy. I was also glad it was just those two who had come, and not their husbands. I knew sometimes Mr. Sarun would make Vidya have sex with Imtiaz and Fateh.

"Those two cuckolds," Mr. Sarun had once laughed, referring to the husbands of Narges and Rukmani. "They lead a wretched life. Whenever I am here I fuck and treat their wives like chattel in front of them, and they have to smile and endure it because I support their needy families back in the village. The least I can do is share my new maal with them."

That "new maal" of course was my wife. All those thoughts came to my head as I pulled into my driveway.

As I knocked on the door, I was in for a surprise. Vidya opened the door. She was dressed in a purple nightie.

"Sirjee, I mean Mr. Sarun, is not here." She told me. "He had to go attend to something and will be back later tonight. Maybe around 11 or so."

"I see." I nodded and entered. It was now 830 pm. I wondered what was that 'something' he had to attend to.

"Please freshen up and come to the living room quickly." Vidya told me. "Narges wants to say something to both of us."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Narges is not in the best of moods." Vidya warned me. "I have already been caned today once, and I don't want that to be repeated."

"Er ... yes, ma'am."

Around twenty minutes later, both Vidya and I were waiting in the living room, along with Rukmani. Soon Narges entered. She was dressed in the simple sari of a maid. To our surprise, we saw that Narges was carrying a cane in her hand, and I saw Vidya stiffen. I knew that Narges had caned her today, and I hoped none of us were going to get caned this time.

"Namaste, memsaab." Narges greeted my wife, giving a sardonic smile, before turning to me. "Good evening, cuckold."

"Hi, Narges." Both my wife and I returned her greetings. Narges tapped the edge of the cane against the palm of her hand.

"I have some instructions for both of you."

Suddenly she looked at me sharply.

"Cuckold. Why are you not naked?"

"Er ..." I stammered.

Narges quickly walked up towards me.

SLAP!

Narges's fingers left bright red marks on my cheek even as my face flushed with shame. Once again I was being slapped in front of my wife.

SLAP!

"In our presence, cuckold, you are to be naked." Narges ordered. "We will give you a break tomorrow for the party, where you may be clothed, but otherwise ..."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Narges." I apologized. "I didn't realize ..."

SLAP!

As my wife watched me stoically, Narges continued to slap me.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

After about seven more slaps she stopped.

"Strip." She ordered.

"Yes, Narges."

This time there was no hesitation. I took off my shirt, my trousers, and then the thong of Vidya's that I had been wearing. I folded them all and placed it on the sofa, and then remained standing. I could see both Narges and Rukmani had a smile on the corner of their lips as I was humiliated once again in front of Vidya.

Narges turned to Vidya.

"Ready to have some fun tomorrow, dear?" Narges asked. "You are going to be the main source of entertainment tomorrow for sex starved middle aged men!"

"Er, yes, Narges." Vidya hesitated before replying. "I guess I am up for it. I have been with these men before, so I know their ... tastes."

"Good! Then you will be on your best behavior, right, memsaab? You will show them all a good time?" Holding the cane in her right hand, Narges tapped the end of the cane against the palm of her left hand. "After all, you don't want Sarun to complain, and then me to cane your ass. Again!"

"Er, no, Narges. I don't want that." Vidya answered sincerely. "And any advice for tomorrow? Please tell me all I have to do, and I plan to obey."

"You will be obedient and follow my instructions?"

"Yes, Narges. I will. You know that. I will be your bitch. I am Sirjee's slut."

"Good."

Narges then gave some detailed instructions to both of us. What type of food to order. Where the food was to be served, and when. What type of drinks were needed. What type of dress Vidya and Rukmani were to be wearing. And so on. She spoke for almost half an hour, giving us comprehensive directions. When she was done, Narges glanced at her watch.

"Sarun had called me earlier." She said. "He will be back in an hour. I suggest you all finish your dinner; he has already eaten. When he comes back, Rukmani and Vidya ... you both will accompany him to bed."

Narges then turned to me.

"Take your stuff from the guest bedroom to the servant bedroom, cuckold." She ordered. "I will be sleeping in the guest room, and you in the servant quarters."

"Er ... yes, Narges."

* * *

It would be a long night for both Rukmani and Vidya. Mr. Sarun had apparently completed yet another business deal - a takeover - on his terms, and he was extremely pleased with himself, and full of energy. Energy whose only outlet he could think of was in ravaging these women - one of them my wife. And the other was the wife of his driver. Two slutty women who were ready to give in to every demand of his.

Mr. Sarun lay in the middle of the bed with a slut wife on each side. An arm around each of their necks pulled them close to him, and each lady cooperated by pressing her soft feminine body against his broad muscular manly body.

Vidya had later told me that she had dozed off first, exhausted from having sex all day, while Mr. Sarun got busy with Rukmani. She later said it must have been around three or four in the morning when she was awakened by the sound of moaning and movement in the bed.

Shaking the cloud of drowsiness from her mind, Vidya saw that Mr. Sarun was just getting on top of Rukmani. She had been sucking him for a while, so he was now fully erect and ready. Rukmani was lying on the bed, spread eagled. In a single powerful thrust, Mr. Sarun drove all of his monster cock into that tender pussy, all the way to the hilt. Soon he was fucking his maid in earnest.

"Mmm. MMM. Mmmm!" Rukmani continued to moan as her master thrust into her again and again. Mr. Sarun then turned to look at my wife.

"Oh good, slut, you are awake." Mr. Sarun saw that Vidya was now up and watching them. "Come here."

All this, I am writing, based on Vidya's recollections later, of course. Vidya mumbled something and moved closer to the fornicating couple.

"Oh Sarun! Oh Sarun! Oh Sarun!" Rukmani was constantly moaning. "Cum in me. Please!"

Mr. Sarun, however, had other plans.

At the crucial moment of his climax Mr. Sarun pulled his member out of poor Rukmani's cunt, and straddling my surprised wife, he ejaculated on to Vidya's face. One spurt landed across her lips up past her nose. Another across one eye and a third on her forehead. The final spurts came with less force and landed on her breasts.

"Alright Rukmani." He turned back to the equally surprised maid, who was still shaking from her orgasm. "Go ... lick off my cum from this slut's face and tits."

"Yes, Sarun."

My boss watched as one of his slave girls made her way over to the other and started to nibble and suck on her breasts. My wife couldn't help but moan softly as Rukmani licked and slurped at her breasts and then her lips and cheeks, licking each and every drop of Mr. Sarun's precious cum.

Then it was my wife's turn to be fucked.

"Lick me hard, Rukmani." Mr. Sarun ordered, taking a cruel grip in her hair and yanking her to where she was nose to nose with his cock. "Nice and slow."

It took longer this time, but gradually Mr. Sarun became erect again. He laid my wife face down with a pillow under her hips, her buttocks raised, and her legs spread eagled.

"Take a video." He ordered Rukmani. As she rushed to comply with his order, Mr. Sarun's hard male rod probed and prodded along the crack of Vidya's ass, hunting, searching, for the hole of her pussy. As my wife described it later, she was quivering with excitement. He was not even inside her, yet small orgasmic shocks came bubbling up thru her loins from the erotic tension of this extraordinary night.