My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of the bed and Vidya's loud grunts and guttural noises of her orgasm continued, until we could almost feel the bed shudder as Hiren reached his climax. He was no doubt now pumping huge amounts of semen into my wife's innermost folds. I could hear Vidya utter a loud sigh as her own orgasm subsided.

"This is probably the end for you, man." Kabir looked at me and tauned. "You have been cucked by superior men. Your wife will never ever see you as a real man again."

I couldn't say anything, and just glanced at the floor in shame.

A few minutes later, when Hiren was done with her, the door opened and he emerged. He was pulling up his trousers and straightening his shirt.

"What an ass that was." Hiren was mumbling, as he finished dressing. I remembered Ashish's warning on how Hiren liked to fuck women in the ass with his big cock.

"My turn." Kabir said, standing up. "I think I need a blowjob for luck. Here, Hiren, take over my cards."

As Kabir stood up, he glanced at me.

"Cuck." He smirked at me. "If you want to watch, come. Stand outside the room and don't make a noise."

"Yes, Sir."

"We heard you don't fuck her right. Tonight, you will learn."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

I meekly put my cards on the table and stood up and followed him towards the bedroom. I stood outside as he went in. After a minute, I peered in.

Vidya was naked, of course, and kneeling on the floor as Kabir remained standing. His pants and underwear were at his ankles, and his big monstrous cock glistening with my wife's saliva. He was getting harder and harder.

"I could kneel here and suck your cock forever, Sir." I heard my wife say.

I watched Vidya play with and then put Kabir's cock in her mouth. I had to admire how gentle and playful my wife was with his cock, touching it in a sensuous manner, knowing that this giant beast will soon be slamming down her throat. The excitement in my wife's face was humiliatingly obvious.

Vidya noticed me standing the doorway, as Kabir started to violently fuck her mouth. I could just stand and watch, knowing he was reaching places in my wife's throat that I could never reach.

Even as she continued licking and sucking at his cock, and he was increasingly holding on to her hair in a rough manner, Vidya gave me a small grin, before turning her attention back to Kabir. The man's face indicated he was close to cumming, and he was barely able to control himself. My wife, who liked to give head for a long time, realized this, and flicked a finger or two on his scrotum.

"Please give me your cum, Sir." She requested.

It was enough to trigger Kabir.

With a grunt, the man busted in my wife's mouth. He continued to erupt, holding on firmly to her hair and patting her cheek as he emptied himself in Vidya's throat.

"Oh, that was something!" Kabir grunted, as he pulled out. He noticed me watching, and gave an evil grin.

"Enjoyed that, cuck?" He snorted. "Your wife gives good head."

"Er ... yes, Sir." I mumbled.

"Your wife loves to be slapped, collared, dominated, and fucked." He taunted. "Just not by you."

As Vidya stood up, more cum dribbled down from the side of her mouth. Both of them sniggered at me as they watched me watch them.

"Sir." My wife moaned. "You have fucked me more times in the last few months than my husband! When are you going to fuck me tonight?"

"Soon. I am going to fuck you soon." Kabir announced, and then turned to me. "Once I recover slightly. When I do that, you Rajesh are welcome to stand outside the bedroom and listen, cuck."

"Er ... thank you, Sir."

"I know she is your wife and all but believe me when I say her cunt is ours." He continued to taunt me. "You are good for cleanup duties, cuck."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"You don't know what to do with her." Kabir continued to mock me. "This is why it's good you are letting real men take over, and letting her pussy experience some fat, mature cocks.

I noticed a naked Vidya go back to the living room, and soon I watched as she and Kumar walked back up the stairs, this time to the master bedroom. I wasn't playing cards anymore, but just standing there, watching the on goings. I had lost track of how many times she had been fucked tonight, and with whom. I knew the guys were keeping some sort of score between them, but watching Vidya's proud glow, it was clear that she was the real winner.

Now I understood why my wife had initially decided against pursuing sexual freedom within our marriage. For the longest time she had tried to remain faithful to me. Even after Gaurav, it was I who sort of nudged her to have an affair with Ramu. And even after that, it was I who had to coax her into this lifestyle.

My wife demurred in pursuing her sexual freedom for a reason. My cuckold fetish was always enticing to her. But she feared nights like tonight. She feared letting loose, unleashing those sexual demons that can overtake her, rendering her helpless as cock after cock was stuffed inside her.

Why, oh why did I push for this? Deep inside, I knew the reason, but I still wondered. It might be inevitable, but I knew being her cuck was my path to happiness and even for her. We both needed this. For now.

Not to say I hadn't been warned. Even Vidya herself had warned me. Even before she took our old neighbour Balchandra to bed. Not that I wasn't prepared when I had seen her and Gaurav have sex. The way those men satisfied my wife, the wanton way she lusted for their cock, and how manfully and aggressively they treated her, and how submissive she was to them! Men crave woman like my wife in bed. For someone like me, cuckoldry was my path, and for someone like Vidya, being a slut and a hot wife was her destiny. At least for now.

I watched now as Vidya, and then Kumar, emerged from the room, after almost half an hour of fucking. The sex must have been good, judging by her moans that the whole house could hear. They both emerged from the bedroom beaming. She just couldn't stop smiling. Kumar was putting on his pants, and my wife was still naked, standing there shamelessly as she watched Kumar get dressed. She kissed him before he joined the game. Vidya, however, had no time to relax, as Hiren approached her again, grabbing her by the buttocks. I heard Vidya scream gleefully, even as Hiren smacked her on her caboose before they went inside the bedroom.

Knowing Hiren, he was probably going to again fuck Vidya in the ass. For a second how I wished it was me in there, pounding in and out of my wife's tight hole ... although I must admit, I don't think she would have enjoyed it as much with my little cock. I walked to the edge of the bedroom and tried to peer in. They hadn't fully shut the door so I could see inside in the shadows, given that the light was switched off.

Hiren was indeed fucking my wife in the ass. Vidya was gamely trying to hand on, even as Hiren fucked her faster and faster, shaking the bed back and forth into wall, sending my wife's tits flying. His legs slapped into my wife's big ass cheeks again and again, making them and her thighs jiggle with each thrust. White froth began to form on Hiren's cock and around Vidya's pussy as the speed of his thrusting began to whip up her pussy juices.

I could see that Vidya's hands were stretched out to the side, and she was gripping at the bed sheets, trying to push herself up the get Hiren's cock even deeper inside her asshole, even as she whimpered and moaned and began to scream, biting down onto her pillow to muffle her cries.

"Fuck, bitch, your ass is so tight." Hiren grunted, thrusting even faster now, my wife gasping for air and nearly passing out from pure pleasure. I saw Hiren's balls begin to pull up in his sack, and he gave one last massive thrust into Vidya's buttocks, getting his cock as deep into my wife's rectum as he could.

He grunted and twitched as he came deep into my wife's anus. Vidya continued to moan and tremble as Hiren slowly began to slowly pull out his massive slimy cock. As the tip of his cock left my wife's anal orifice, I watched in fascination as a gallon of thick white cum came dribbling out of her buttocks, running down her ass cheeks and onto the bed sheets below.

And so it continued. Until nearly 3 am, one by one, and later in twos and threes and fours, these rich middle-aged men took turns making trips to the master bedroom to fuck and do whatever else they wanted with my wife. Most of the time the door remained shut, and I was unable to witness the debauchery going on inside. Every time the door opened I tried to see more but failed, hearing just a few more moans. I could only imagine what Mr. Sarun or in fact any of the other men were doing to my wife in that dark room.

Around 3, with only two men and Mr. Sarun left, I saw the door to the master bedroom open. For the last four hours, my Vidya had been in constant action, getting continuously fucked like a pornstar. Imagine a gang of men all in their late 50s and early 60s, acting out their deepest fantasies with a submissive woman in front of her husband. I decided to go in and take a look. Even though the lights were out, the windows had their curtains open, and the brilliant moon cast a pale light inside.

I heard my wife moan again. I heard Mr. Sarun and Kabir breathing heavily. Mr. Sarun was on top of my wife, and cumming deep inside Vidya, while Kabir was cumming in her throat. I could see Vidya's lips move as she gulped all of his semen down.

Mr. Sarun finished ejaculating inside her womb and rolled over. Everyone was sweating, and I could see they had all been drinking, and pretty much wasted. Vidya was now fully drained of energy. She did not even realize her face, her cheeks, her boobs, her body - they all had cum on it, and bite marks and other red streaks. The room stank of alcohol and sweat and cum. There were stains all over the bed sheets.

Kabir stood up. He was still somewhat in his senses.

"Rajesh." He boomed. "I have fucked many a slut, but no one is as good as your wife. She's full of naughty kinks. Don't mind ... hahahaha ... but she's going to be our favorite fuck toy for some time, even when she's on the Board. Board meetings will be fun now."

I could only nod.

"You like that big cock, don't you, slut?" He turned to my wife.

"Oh yes, Sir." My wife eagerly nodded. "I am so happy to be your bitch, Sir."

"I know, slut. Deep down, Vidya, you knew you always wanted this lifestyle. Someone to fuck you and put you in your place."

"Yes, Sir."

Mr. Sarun asked me to get some water and snacks. The two men then started to walk back towards the living room, not caring the least about their nudity.

When finally, I had to call taxis for the remaining folks, and all the guests finally left, Mr. Sarun walked up the stairs, went to the master bedroom room and almost shut the door, before he called out at me.

"Cuck! Come up in five minutes. You may come inside and watch." Mr. Sarun said. He then laughed.

"Isn't that your favourite sex position, cuck?" Mr. Sarun taunted me. "Standing at the door, watching me fuck your wife?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"Good. See you in five minutes. And remember, you need to get naked. Now that it's just us, you don't deserve to wear clothes. Do you understand?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"You don't want me to slap or kick you again, do you?"

"Er ... no, Sir."

"Good. Come in 5 minutes."

After five minutes, I entered the master bedroom.

Mr. Sarun had just stopped fucking my wife's mouth and pulled out his cock. This gave Vidya a chance to get a full breath of air. I could see Mr. Sarun's enormous cock and his big balls swinging in mid-air, dripping with my wife's saliva. As Vidya remained kneeling in front of him, Mr. Sarun calmly raised his hand.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

He continued to slap my wife, calling her names, and berating her for being a slut, and a shame to all women. I just stood there feebly as he continued to punish and abuse my wife, not daring to intervene. Finally Mr. Sarun had enough and snapped his fingers.

"Get to bed, slut. And open your legs like the slut that you are." He ordered my wife onto bed and she obeyed without question.

As Vidya spread her legs, I could see that fluids were now dripping from her pussy. She was just waiting to fucked. Mr. Sarun mounted her like a bull mounts a cow and slowly pushed his dripping wet cock into her pussy.

"Ooooooh! Sirjee!!!" My wife screamed in a soft voice, as my boss continued to plunge into her. He pulled out, and then went in again, deeper the second time. Again and again he repeated until again his cock could go no further. I could see his giant balls, swollen with sperm, swinging between her legs.

"OOOOH MY LOVE!" My wife continued to moan. "I love you, Sirjee! I so want to have your baby, Sirjee! Fill me, my love."

Mr. Sarun began to pump into her harder after every stroke, his thighs hitting hers causing her ass to ripple with every slapping sound and the bed began to creak as the headboard thumped off the wall.

Vidya was making louder and louder noises now that I am sure were echoing through the house, audible to all - Narges and Rukmani if they were still up.

"Fuck me, Sirjee, fuck me!" Vidya was now yelling, even as Mr. Sarun grabbed her by the hair. "OOOOOH Sirjee!"

He had my wife pinned down, his huge cock deep inside her. Mr. Sarun now started to grunt as he pounded her harder and harder. It went on for another half hour until eventually my wife let out a squeal like no other.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!"

Vidya had by now cum and squirted her juice all over my boss's balls and drenched both of their legs which only made the slapping sound louder. My boss could no longer control himself. A few moments later he too came in her pussy with a loud howl that rang through the house.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH YES!!!"

It was always a sight to watch Mr. Sarun ejaculate into my wife. His ass shook, and in face the whole bed shook as he violently pumped his seed deep into my wife's pussy. When he was finally done, they both collapsed on the bed. Vidya rolled over with her legs spread eagled.

"OOOH THANK YOU SIRJEE!" She was still delirious. "Wow, 3rd load in a row, Sirjee! See, I knew you had it in you! I can tell when you're in need to unburden yourself. You can cum in me any time, Sirjee!"

They kissed passionately for some time.

I thought that was it for the night, but my torture wasn't over. I was not allowed to leave but was ordered to and had to stand in that corner - the cuckold's corner - for the next two hours. The sounds are now permanently etched into my brain.

The squeaking of the bed.

The domineering voice of Mr. Sarun as he hurled insults and names at my wife.

The sound of the headboard banging against the wall.

The moaning and whimpering of my wife as she went through orgasm after orgasm.

I had to listen to Mr. Sarun fuck Vidya for at least two more times, before thankfully they both were just too tired, and fell fast asleep.

* * *

It was a Monday morning. Mr. Sarun had left last night. I had taken the day off work and was seated in our bedroom, on the bed, with the laptop. I was going through all the recordings, seeing the quality, and what we material we had on each of the men.

My wife emerged from the bathroom. She had just taken a shower, and Vidya's hair was still partially wet, and her skin glistened in the afternoon sun which shone through the windows. She was wearing a thin pink nightie.

"Do I still smell of dick?" She giggled, as she sat down beside me. "This is the fifth time I am taking a shower in the last twenty-four hours!"

"No, honey, you smell lovely, as always." I replied honestly. Vidya giggled again and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. God! I love her so much!

She then turned to see my laptop as a particular scene came up on the screen.

It was dark, and it was my master bedroom. Vidya, naked, was on the floor on her knees. She had a blindfold on. A man - it was Hiren - similarly naked, was standing there, his dick erect, and brushing my wife's lips. I saw two other men, Kabir and Mr. Sarun, standing nearby, similarly naked and erect.

"They had put a blindfold on me." Vidya explained. "I think it was Hiren's handkerchief. I had to guess which dick was in my mouth based on size and taste of their cum."

"Oh." Was all I could comment.

"If I got it right, I was slapped only once or twice." Vidya clarified. "If I got it wrong, I was slapped about four times. What to do, darling! These men all like to dominate, and they easily awaken the submissive side of me."

I forwarded a few clips. There was another gang scene, with Hiren, Kabir and couple of the other men surrounding my wife. Surprisingly, Vidya was not naked, but wearing an orange sundress. The men in the room were also dressed, although I could see many of them were already sporting erections through their trousers. I saw Mr. Sarun enter the frame. He came close, and then Mr. Sarun started to gently kiss my wife on her on her neck and cheeks.

I realized this was our master bedroom.

"Time for you to get on board ... with the Board!" Mr. Sarun punned. I could hear a slight drunken note in his voice. "Do you want to sit on the staff, Vidya? My staff."

There was a collective laughter around the room, and even my wife giggled.

"I am always ready to sit on your ... staff ... Sirjee!"

"Well ..." Mr. Sarun continued. "We are all horny old perverts, Vidya, and now you will have to show us what assets you bring to the table!"

"My assets - are my ass and my tits, Sirjee!" My wife was equally raunchy.

"Haha... alright! Ok everyone." Mr. Sarun said. "Let's all grab a tit! And go!"

"Wow more than eight handfuls!" My wife muttered, as the men all jumped in.

Soon I was watching as every man was callously mauling my wife's massive breasts through her sundress.

"This is some nice married titties, gentlemen!" Mr. Sarun commented. "So nice and squeezable! What size are these, Vidya?"

"Er ... I think 38 double ds, Sirjee."

"And they weigh?"

"3 pounds each, I think."

"Wow."

Once again, every guy in the room was giving her tits a tweak, as if verifying her words.

"Let's get rid of her dress, slowly." Someone in the room, I think it was Kabir, suggested.

Mr. Sarun untied her sun dress form the back.

Her dress was lowered. Everyone gave a collective gasp as vidya's massive areoles and nipples became exposed.

"Oh Sirjee!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Ok stand up, randi." Mr. Sarun ordered. My wife was given a couple of spanks on the ass.

"Yes Sirjee."

"Shake your boobs."

"Yes Sirjee."

I watched as my wife twerked and then shook her chest, so her massive yams could swing from side to side.

"Ok turn around." Mr. Sarun commanded. "Let's see if she is wearing panties. Are you wearing panties, Vidya?"

"No sir!"

"I didn't think so."

Vidya was then quickly and unceremoniously stripped naked.

She was now standing completely nude in the centre of the room. Mr. Sarun placed a hand on her buttocks.

"What a nice ass! That's a world class ass."

There were murmurs of assent throughout the room.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I could have been a cheerleader, Sirjee," Vidya murmured, as she was being spanked, "If I was in the USA!"

"With that ass, for sure! What kind of cheerleader would you have been Vidya?"

"Whatever you want me to be, Sirjee!"

"That would be the best!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Do you know what is going to happen now, Mrs Mathur?"

"Yes Sirjee. I am going to be spanked by everyone."