My Indonesian Muslim Policewoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a dog barking outside snatched Zeinab Beratha out of her sexual reverie. The young woman's eyes snapped open, and for a moment, she wondered where she was. Alone in her bed, again. The hunky specter of Ibrahim Gemeda lingered, but only for a moment. Zeinab sat up on the bed, and sighed as she felt a wetness begin between her legs. I've got to have that man, Zeinab thought, smiling as she let herself fall back down into bed, and went to sleep.

The next day, Zeinab was off from work, and went for a walk around town. Somehow, she ended up at Point Break Mall Samarinda, the largest shopping center in her hometown. That day, Zeinab stepped out in a long-sleeved Black T-shirt, Black jeans and Black leather boots. Dresses weren't her thing, and neither were Hijabs. Zeinab went to the mosque from time to time, mainly around Ramadan. Today, the stalwart policewoman, considered a feminine role model in many circles, was out to do some shopping.

"As Salam Alaikum," came a deep masculine voice, startling Zeinab as she stood in front of a local women's clothing store. Turning around, Zeinab found herself looking at a tall, well-dressed Black gentleman. Ibrahim Gemeda stood there, looking fantastic. Clearly the rough afternoon he had yesterday hadn't bothered him too much, or he was adept at concealing pain and discomfort.

"Walaikum Salaam, hello again, Mr. Gemeda," Zeinab replied, and Ibrahim smiled and nodded, and after exchanging pleasantries, he informed her that he was shopping. Zeinab looked Ibrahim up and down, and nodded. With his clothes and luggage having been stolen by the cab driver and his thugs just yesterday, this made sense. What didn't make sense was how easily Zeinab accepted when Ibrahim asked her to grab lunch with him...

"The way things are around here, I might need protection from Samarinda's finest, being a helpless tourist and all," Ibrahim said, smiling bashfully, and Zeinab Beratha looked him up and down. This is a lame line and this brother is totally into me but whatever, Zeinab thought, and she returned Ibrahim's smile while her eyes flitted over his tall, dark and muscular physique, lingering on his pecs, and subsequently his bulging crotch...

"Well, Mr. Gemeda, or should I say Ibrahim? Follow my lead and we won't have any problems," Zeinab replied, licking her lips for emphasis, and Ibrahim nodded, and held out his hand, beckoning her to precede him as they headed into Starbucks. Nodding, Zeinab went in first, well aware that Ibrahim was ( probably ) checking out her derriere and not minding at all. Let's see if Ibrahim performs as well in real life as he did in dreamland, Zeinab thought, smiling.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Indian Wife and Office Outing Indian wife is seduced by husband's boss.in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
India: Wife's Forced Awakening! A kinky money lender takes a fascination for his buxom wife.in Loving Wives
Fatima and Raghav A Muslim teacher is impregnated by her teenage Hindu student.in Interracial Love
A Wife's Choice A boss takes advantage of a wife/mother and ruins a marriage.in Loving Wives
More Stories