All Comments on 'My Inner Slut'

by lunablu63

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyabout 19 years ago
Loved it from start to finish!

There need to be more husbands out there that want to see their wife's inner slut. Most women have it in them, just needs to be brought out. I'm one of those husbands and am working on my wife to let her real self come out! Success is just around the corner. Know you'll get bull shit from those insecure bastards telling you how wrong you are but you're not! Do a follow up if you can1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
an what happens after?

what happens if stephen wants her faithful? he changed her, no undoing it.

what if her "needs" expand? what if the freinds leave?

if Chris and Mark are married, what about their wives? if they are not, why don't they make a commitment? would she want more than one husband/mate?

i see so many stories of one guy and his 2-5 committed "wives"/concubines - why does no one write of the woman with multiple committed husbands? why must women have affairs, and guys get committed multiple women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What if a meteor hits

It was a very good story. Loving Wives stories are SUPPOSED to be hot and totally uninhibited. The 'critics choice' can continue decrying these themes, but we (mainly guys) who get off on it will continue to love them. By the way, I get plenty of great sex from my woman and she encourages my forays in text sex fantasy as well as laughing at my wandering eye, because there is no double standard. She can also check out and comment on a guy or woman without any petty jealously on my part.

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayrabout 19 years ago
another anonymous jerk

It's a story, pure and simple. In reality, there are a lot of normal and happy people that have sex with multiple partners. These people are married, successful and fine. Maybe the last anonymous coward can't deal with or is too chicken to ever try. Sex is what you make of it. If it works for you either as a story or reality then fine. If it doesn't, why criticize those that it does work for. IF you are going to take the time to criticize, then please have the balls or ovaries to at least not hide behind an anonymous snipe.

It's people like you we should all fear. You probably kick puppies who don't bark in the exact tone that you want them to.

The story was well written and I hope you continue to explore your creativity. The themes have all been done before, but it is how well you re-do them that matters. For everything old will be new again.

(I'll have the balls to leave my name)

Austin8Austin8about 15 years ago
Great Story

Your descriptive writing really got me! Great story start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I r luv diss story

I want to suck your earlobe. Reel hard bae. Can I stick my penis in your nostril? I bet your nostrils are nice and tight babe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous