My Instincts Never Let Me Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am cumming, get ready".

I prepared myself as good as possible to receive her load and while finishing my thoughts I received her final thrust deep inside my ass. She was laying down on top of me exhausted, cuddling my back while she kept slow and steady pumping her heavy loads into my ass. After what felt like an eternity she was done unloading her semen.

"Whew, that was nice, I never thought it would feel that amazing".

Her Cock was still inside me slowly softening again.

"Can we stay like this for a moment?"

I was dizzy and still trying to realize what just happened but I tried to answer

"Sure... that was definitely something I didn't expect to happen".

She giggled and hugged me from behind, still interlocked in each other. Finally she started to move and pulled her cock from my ass, her Semen spurting out. I somewhat felt relieved and empty now after she removed her cock from my ass. After a brief moment we both sat up, I just realized I also came. I shot my load into the couch while she was riding me and massaging my prostate with her heavy thrusts.

"Oh I also made you cum, I guess you enjoyed it then?"

"It was truly an experience and not a bad one for sure"

She smiled.

"Thank you, for everything"

She cheerfully said.

"If you want, you can stay here with me, you know, maybe you found your place where you belong."

She was surprised but clearly happy I said that. She finally found somebody in the world that accepted her for who she is. She jumped into my arms

"I gladly stay with you but be prepared!"

She answered in a somewhat childish manner. I just noticed how her Cock begins to erect again.

"I hope you have some energy left".

She wasn't lying about her high libido.

"This time I will take care of it myself, but prepare for the next round soon".

Now we live together in the cabin. We Fuck each other very often but most of the time she is on top, i just cant keep up with her, but well i dont mind, we are both not alone anymore and my instinct once again have proven me right.

12