My Interesting Sexual Development Pt. 01

Story Info
A young female runner comes of sexual awakening.
10.2k words
4.63
17.4k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Interesting Story

I really do not know how to start this except to say that I really don't know how to begin and how it all happened. I guess I will start by telling you about myself at the start of this interesting time of my life. I'm a nineteen year old female and I recently graduated from high school about a month ago and about to start University in the fall on a cross country and track scholarship. I won the state cross country meet this past fall, won the 3200 meters this spring and placed very well in a post high school track meet. These performances plus my grades opened up opportunities for me to continue running after high school and a lot of colleges sent letters, I visited a few, but settled on one that I was most comfortable with, in the state next to me about two hours away- which happened to be the same University my older brother attends on a running scholarship. I didn't pick the school because of him, but I felt that it was the right place for me and meeting my future goals. I am currently in my summer training and eagerly looking forward to the fall and competing against the "big girls"! More about my brother later.....

Since I am a runner and running a lot of miles, I have a perfect body build for the sport. I am about five feet five inches, one hundred and seven pounds, thirty four B bra cup, and longer dark hair usually pulled into a pony tail to help with hair control. All I concentrated on was my high school classes and running, with that paying off very well for me.

As I mentioned before, I have an older brother by three years who is also a very good runner at the University that I will be attending. We must have inherited the running genes from Mom and Dad. Both were very good runners in their younger days and still continue to run and race very well now, even in their early fifties. Other than the graying hair, my Dad who teaches at the local community college looks like a college guy with a slim runner build. Mom who teaches physical therapy at the same place looks like she could be still in college with almost the build as me except that her breasts might be a little fuller than mine- perhaps from the breastfeeding many years ago. The geeky guys on my high school team would just stare when they see her running or at the house in her running clothes and I have heard the few college guys that visited with my brother call her a MILF! I always wondered why the college guys would come to town in the summer to train with my brother.

Oh, back to my brother Kyle, he is about five feet ten, sandy brown hair that is often unkempt with a slim runner build- of course. He is the number one man on the team and one of the very best in the region. He has a very easy going way about him and he is a stellar student and athlete- not like my self being uptight, nervous, and rigid. He has had a few girlfriends, but he just enjoys running and what ever comes that day. He certainly is not silly and geeky like the boys on my team and I looked forward to finding someone like him when I start university to spend time with. We have a typical brother sister relationship, we annoy each other sometimes but we are united in our love and passion for running and sometimes we do run together on his easier days and we'll do fast running together on the track, except that he is ahead of me.

Enough about the background. This is where the story gets interesting! It is late June and we are training for a Fourth of July 5km Race in the next town over, but more importantly, for the upcoming fall cross country season. As I mentioned before, our parents are teachers and each are teaching a short summer course that ends in early July. Mom and Dad both got their run in earlier and Kyle and I decided to go later together to the track to do some fast running before the race next week. As we finished up with the fast running on the track, Kyle said that he was going to run back to the house. I told him that I was going to get a few more miles in and he went straight home. Wouldn't you know, I felt a rumble in my stomach and decided that I had better get home quick! The run to the house was almost as fast as we went on the track and I flew into the house, up the stairs, and into the bathroom to relieve myself. Whew, I thought to myself and considered myself lucky. Just as I was getting up from the toilet, Kyle strode into the bathroom as I neglected to close the door! He saw my hairy vagina and in my embarrassment, I turned around so he saw my little ass.

I screamed at him, "What are you doing? I had to get home to poop!"

Kyle, being Kyle, simply said, "Nice little ass Sis. When you get to University, I'll know why those fast guys slow down to run behind you. Oh yea, nice pussy too, but when you wear those racing briefs, you have to be bare down there!"

I called him an asshole and told him to get out, and as he did, he just smirked and shook his sweaty hair. He was the first boy to see my bottom naked as a grown woman and I was strangely excited by this. I then decided that if he saw me mostly naked, I should see him naked.

The next morning Mom and I went for an easy run and she was wearing shorter shorts than me and just a running bra while I had on a shirt and longer shorts. It was a really warm morning and I began to chafe a little bit.

Mom noticed and said, "Honey, you can just wear my running shorts and a bra if you want as you have a strong athletic body to be proud of. Besides, you are an elite athlete and need to be dressed for success!"

That's when I decided to be confidant enough to ask about shaving 'down there.' Mom who Kyle takes after in personality said, "Honey that is up to you, but the racing briefs at the University could show some hair sticking out the sides. You could shave very carefully or I can take you to my lady to get waxed, but since we are of Italian decent, it's probably better to get waxed as it will not grow back so fast." Of course, I asked if it hurt and she said that if I could run all of those miles, I could take a few seconds of pain, besides they serve a great pina colada there and I'll let you have one for a little pain relief. Later in the day when Mom came home from school, she asked if I had any plans that she would bring me to her person for a wax. She didn't give me much time to think about it, but I said yes to try that. Off we went just before dinner as Mom told Dad that the 'girls have a quick beauty appointment and would be picking up food for dinner to bring home later. Dad just smiled about the appointment (I wonder if he knew) but frowned when he heard take out food since Italian-American men like home cooked meals. We got to the shop and my Mom went first and then it was my turn. I was about to back out but she handed me a pina colada and I drank it with the booze going straight to my head giving me an ounce of bravery as I went in. I was done before I knew it and it wasn't so bad then we left to pick up the food.

In the car I said to Mom, "I'm surprised by you a little bit about being bare down there"

Mom replied, "Those running briefs are brief and your Dad seems to like it smooth when he...." and then she suddenly stopped in mid sentence and said, "Maybe too much information, right?" I just shook my head, trying to get the thought of my parents having sex out of my head.

Mom just said, "Well honey, sex is very satisfying- even better than running fast AND helps you run fast. Studies show that women who have an orgasm the night before a race run faster. Sometimes your Dad doesn't like to orgasm the night before, but he makes sure that I do, or if he is not available, I do it myself." I guess that would explain her fast times!

The next morning was really hot as Kyle and I went out for a run and I decided to take Mom's advice on only a running bra and shorter shorts. I couldn't believe how much more comfortable I was running and how free I felt! When we got home we lifted some weights and he said he was going to take a shower if I could wait a few minutes since he had to meet up with some friends for breakfast. He left his wet socks and shoes down the basement heading upstairs in just his skimpy running shorts, since he doesn't wear a shirt when it is really hot. He looked really 'hot' in those running shorts and I followed him upstairs to see if I could sneak a peak. I didn't hear any water running so I went to his room to ask when I could get in the shower. His door was partially open and he was lying on the floor. I thought he was stretching so I opened the door wider, only to see him playing with his penis.

Kyle, being Kyle said, "Damn Sis, you got me so hot and bothered out there in your new running outfit, I just have to relieve myself. If you want to stay and watch, or help, feel free, or just go shower."

I just rolled my eyes at him and said, "Pervert.' and went to shower.

Of course, the first human male penis that I saw 'live' had to be of my brother and it was as hard as a rock. I estimated that is was seven inches long and pretty thick and wondered if he got that thing in the pussy of his skinny runner girlfriends. I also wondered how he kept that monster coiled up in those running shorts! While I was showering, I dreamed of what I saw and began to masturbate in the warm shower. Since it had been such a long time since I last pleasured myself, it didn't take me long to orgasm. For the first time, I didn't feel ashamed or dirty. I also couldn't believe how smooth I felt down there too! After I was done, I wrapped myself in a towel and opened the door.

Kyle was standing there waiting and said, "Damn Sis, seeing you like that, you're going to make me have to go back to my room and wank off again!"

Again, I replied with my favorite word to him "Pervert."

He gave his usual smirk and said, "Did you enjoy yourself in there? Good think Mom and Dad aren't home but the whole neighborhood probably heard you. Guess I'll have to be ready to run fast with you tomorrow."

I replied, "Be ready pervert!" As he walked in to shower, I glanced at his groin but the monster must have gone down after he orgasmed.

The next day, Kyle and I went out to run and I felt a real spring in my running step but I tried to take it easy as it was the day before the Fourth of July Race. After dinner that evening, Mom let me pick out my running clothing from her collection for the race the next day. I decided to take Mom's advice and go with the racing briefs and running bra only as it was going to be a warm and humid morning. As I was drifting off to sleep, I also remembered something else Mom said about running fast, so I began to masturbate, getting more wet and excited wondering if Dad was making Mom orgasm. Their room was down the hall so I couldn't hear any moaning but I did hear a giggle from the room just as I was about ready to orgasm which sent me over the edge. As I drifted off to a pleasant sleep, I thought about the hard penis of my brother and when or if I would ever see it again.

The next morning dawned warm and muggy as we all got in the car for the half hour drive to the race. Mom and Dad talked to each other in the front as Kyle and I listened to our motivational music in the back seat. Usually I would be nervous before as race, but I felt light and airy as I glance over at his crouch to see if I could see anything, but the monster must be resting as his mind was focused on the race. When we got to the race sight, we went to pick up our packets with our numbers in them. Mom pinned the number on my race bra and Dad did the same for her and gave her a little brush over her breasts with a smile. Kyle and I started our pre race easy run with friends and former teammates with the usual banter of how training is going and our goals for the fall cross country season. After some stretching and fast strides, it was time to race and I took off my 'frumpy' running shorts and T-shirt to get ready to line up in the front row with my racing uniform.

Kyle and I took some final stride outs and then he smacked my ass saying, "Thanks Nikki for making it easy to win this race. During the strides, all of the guys were focused on your nice round little ass in those racing briefs and I think they will be following you instead of me!"

As the words were coming out of my mouth, I can't believe I told him, "the competition will be stiff and I hope you are not, so you can focus on the race!" Kyle just grinned and we walked to the front row of the start. The gun went off and my stride felt strong and relaxed as I moved out to challenge the few college women ahead of me. At the turn around, I was not surprised to see Kyle in the lead by a comfortable margin as his training was going well so far this summer, stealing a glance at his crouch.

I shouted, "Go Ki", and he replied, "Put the hammer down on them Nick."

I used his words of encouragement to my advantage as I moved into the first female position past the college women, never feeling so good in a race. Right after I turned around, I saw Dad coming up behind me not too far back and a little bit after him I saw Mom in sight with a lot of middle age guys following her. I finished the race as first female; Kyle was first male overall, Dad won his age group and Mom won hers.

Dad said to me, "I was trying to catch you and pass you, but you were too strong today. Those racing briefs of Mom's sure worked out for you as I just focused on that to have you pull me along- not that I was looking or anything! What was your secret?" smiling to Mom.

Mom just replied, "That's how you old guys race fast just focusing on the butts of the young girls. Now that she graduated from high school, I also gave her a tip on how to prepare the night before to race fast the next day." as Mom winked at Dad.

Dad laughed and said to Mom, "At least you have people around you to break the little bit of wind out there." Suggesting that they were all around Mom because of how good she looks in her racing uniform. After the after race, run, and the awards, we got back in the car to drive home. We got home, Mom and Dad went to shower in their room and Kyle and I took turns showering in the main bathroom and unfortunately I didn't get to see his penis like I was hoping. After a nap, we went over my Aunt and Uncle's house for a barbecue and swimming. Mom let me borrow an old bikini of hers for swimming. The water felt great on a hot day and of course my brother was making his usual butt jokes to me. When we got home, I told Mom that my left hamstring was a little sore and if she would take a look at it. With her physical therapy experience, her hands glided up and down the sore hamstring and even a little on the my left butt cheek to try and work everything out.

After about fifteen minutes, the slight pain began to subside and Kyle went past my room and said, "Poor fast Nikki raced so fast, her butt hurts. Maybe you should use something hard on it to make it feel better."

Mom and I laughed and she showed me some stretches and then I was falling asleep. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought about Kyle using his big penis on my butt. I could hear some noises from my parent's room, perhaps Mom was returning the favor from the night, taking care of Dad tonight.

The next morning, Mom and Dad had to go to teach their summer school class and they ran earlier. Kyle texted me and wanted to know what time I wanted to go out for an easy run, so I told him now is as good as any. Getting out of bed, I could tell that I raced hard yesterday and that my left hamstring was still a little sore, but I figured as I started running it would get better. I did the stretches Mom showed me, just wore a bra top and running shorts to see if I could get a reaction out of Kyle, went downstairs and we were ready to go out the door. Both of us took it easy on start of the morning run, but I was really feeling my left hamstring pretty bad. I told Kyle I was heading home and he went on. I was icing and stretching when he got back in the house and he could tell that I was pretty bummed. Kyle told me to go upstairs and take a shower and he would massage my left hamstring. I protested, but he said it will be four hours until Mom gets home to do it and you need to recover from the injury fast. I took a quick shower and then he did. He told me to put on bikini bottoms and just a towel over my breasts and lie face down on my bed. Kyle went to get the mineral oil then put some tunes on his phone. He was just wearing a clean pair of running shorts and no shirt. He had warmed the mineral oil and began to lightly brush my left hamstring and down to my calf. Slowly and very lightly at first, then he put a little more muscle in his stroke going all the way down to my calf and bottom of my foot, then up again to the hamstring. It felt so good feeling his hands so close to my butt. I noticed I was getting slightly wet from this massage and it was a good thing I was on my stomach so he couldn't see my wetness on the bikini bottom. He continued alternating hard and easy strokes and on one of the easy strokes, he went up under my bikini bottom on my butt cheek.

I protested, "Hey, watch your hands!"

Kyle just replied, "That's were the tightness starts that goes down the whole hamstring, so I'm going to rub there."

He proceeded to do so, moving the light bikini fabric any way he wanted to. I was sure that as he moved the bikini around, he caught glimpses of my butthole and maybe my pussy, but it felt too good to have him stop. He told me to turn over. As I did, I forgot about the towel so he saw my breasts for the first time.

He just said nonchalantly, "Nice. No need to cover up now, I already saw them"

I said, "Do you really think that my breasts are nice? I always thought they were like two little bumps compared to other girls"

Kyle replied, "I'm sure the guys you were with enjoyed them." I told him that only a few guys got to touch them under my running bra, and he just said,

"Some guy is really going to enjoy them and so will you when he is done."

He continued to rub my left leg, and then moved to my right leg just to even it out. His strong arms traveled up and down my legs with varying speed and pressure, and then he moved his hands over my bikini on my pussy and my wetness grew. He became braver and slid his hand under my bikini bottom being the first male to feel my bare wet pussy. As he slid the bikini bottom away from my pussy, he said,

"Damn Sis, last time I saw you were hairy, now I know why you wore those racing briefs!"

I told him it was Mom's idea to wear them and if I did, I needed to be bare so she took me to her waxing lady.

Kyle laughed and said, "Too much information Sis, but I'm sure that's why the guys like to come here to run from the house!"

Kyle continued to stroke my pussy and moved his hands up to my stomach and then to my little breasts making my dime sized nipples hard. As he moved his hands back down, he moved the bikini bottom off of me leaving me naked in front of him. I should have been embarrassed and resisting, but it felt too good and I could begin to see that the monster in his shorts was beginning to stir.

Kyle said, "Nikki, I know one more thing that will help you relax and get over your hamstring problem a lot quicker, if you let me." I said sure, not knowing what to expect, as he gently nibbled on my breasts going down to my stomach and then to my bare, aching, and wet pussy. His tongue felt exquisite as he explored the folds of my pussy and his hands moved ever so close to the hole. Softly and slowly, he slid one finger halfway into my pussy and allowed it to get used to the sensation.

He said, "You're a virgin?" I replied, "Yes Kyle, no man has seen me naked or has done what you are doing now to me. It feels so good." Kyle continued to eat my pussy and use his fingers on me, even exploring my asshole with a finger in it. The sensations felt so good and before I knew it, I orgasmed so hard, nearly crushing his head between my legs, letting out a scream that I am sure the neighbors heard. My heart rate was racing almost as fast as if I had just run a hard race. He continued to massage my legs and body. When I finally caught my breath, I have no idea why I said,