My Interesting Sexual Development Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you"

Again, I should have been embarrassed or resisted, I never thought my first man to give me an orgasm would be my brother, that's not what childhood dreams are made of!

Kyle just said, "No problem Nikki, I just want you to get over you injury so you can be the number one runner at the University!"

I said, "Thanks again Kyle for the favor. Now will you do me a favor, and let me see your monster again?"

Kyle looked strangely at me, and then realized I meant his penis so he dropped his shorts and it sprang out and up right in front of my face! I let out a little gasp and Kyle amusingly said,

"Nicole, you saw it hard before, what's the big deal now?"

I replied,

"I never saw one this close up!"

"What?, he replied, You never saw a guy's dick this close?

"No Kyle, I stroked a few guys, maybe three, under their running shorts, but your penis is the first one I saw completely hard and so close to my face!"

Kyle replied, "So you only did a little rubbing and you don't know how to give a blow job?"

"NO, I told you, I never made a boy orgasm!" Kyle replied, "Poor guys, left them 'blue balled!"

"What?" I said.

He replied, "you just stroked the guys a little bit and got them all revved up and didn't let them 'blow off" That's cruel! You better let me teach you before you get to the University all of the guys who see you in your racing briefs will be aching for one, and they'll definitely want to get off!"

"What do you mean I was cruel, how can you teach me?" I replied. Kyle stood directly in front of me as I was sitting on my bed and said,

"Once a guy gets hard and has pleasurable sensations, he needs to get finished off! Now, just start by kissing around my stomach, with your hand on my dick and slowly move the kissing to my dick."

I did as I was told and soon enough I got to his monster and began to kiss it while holding it in my hand.

He said, "Now begin to lick it with you tongue."

I let go of it as I was licking it and it twitched up and down making me laugh. He gently ran his fingers through my hair and said,

"You know you are doing a good job when that happens. Now put your whole mouth around the tip of my dick and slowly let it enter your mouth and use your tongue like you were doing before."

His monster seemed to get bigger in my mouth and he encouraged me to take a breath or two then resume, then instructing me to lick around his balls and back to his penis to his balls and back to his penis. As I was doing that, his monster seemed to grow even more in my mouth. As I was about to take a break and ask him how will I know if he had an orgasm, I felt him blow a lot of hot sticky stuff down my throat causing me to gag. I felt his knees get a little weak and he brushed my hair and said,

"Nikki, are you sure that you never did that before, you're lying!"

I assured him that I hadn't and he said I did it like a pro. Maybe it was beginner's luck, but I was happy that he let me learn on him and he said to me,

"You are going to make some guys at the University really happy men. None of my girlfriends did it that good at first and some of them don't want to swallow very much!! That felt so good! I wish you weren't my sister, well you know what I mean! Semen has protein that will help your body recover and the orgasm you had will help you body relax. Now you better go shower again so you don't smell like sex when Mom and Dad come home!"

The next day was Saturday, then Sunday and Kyle and I went to run on Saturday, but Mom and Dad were around both days.

On Monday, Mom and Dad went to college to give their final exams and Kyle and I went out to run. I was bummed because 'all of our action' was taking place during the day when they were at school and now our parents will be home during day putting the damper on our fun stuff and me learning how to become a woman! Kyle went out the door to run, and then he came back in about half an hour to run with me for another hour. He was certainly getting fit and I was feeling better from the injury and fit myself. During the run, he asked how my hamstring was feeling and I said, "Much better, no problems!" He just laughed and said,

"Well, I guess there is not reason that you need me to massage you any more"

I stammered, "Well, I mean, you could always help me prevent another injury!" and he just laughed.

We got home in an hour all hot and sweaty and he said,

"Go get a shower and I'll do some injury prevention!"

I got my running shoes off downstairs and went upstairs to take off my running clothes in my room, not even caring to shut my bedroom door and walked naked to the bathroom to start the shower. Kyle was probably downstairs drinking some energy drink. As I was lathering the conditioner through my hair, Kyle entered the shower behind me.

"What are you doing?", I said to him. He replied,

"Saving Mom and Dad money by showering with you!" as he began to rub his hands over my belly, breasts, arms, and ass.

The hot water and the hair conditioner made our bodies slippery and he began to finger my pussy from behind and even into my asshole. Hopefully he was using different fingers so I wouldn't get an infection. He squeezed my dime sized nipples turning them rock hard and pumped his fingers in and out of my pussy and asshole and it didn't take long for me to have an orgasm! I could feel his monster sliding between my butt cheeks and I longed to have it in me.

I turned around and said,

"Now I am going to make you orgasm!"

as I kneeled down in the shower and slipped that monster into my mouth and began to give him a blow job. Then I remembered that I needed to suck his balls and even used my tongue to go around HIS asshole since I figured it was clean from the us being in the shower. As I moved back to his monster, I grabbed HIS ass and even used a finger to explore his asshole with my finger going in just a little and as I did, I felt his monster explode in my mouth and the sweetness of his hot semen flowing down my throat.

He was a little weak in the knees and said,

"Damn Nik, I've been around girls a lot, but no girl has been that aggressive with me, doing THAT to me! That was great! Too bad you are my sister....well; again, you know what I mean. Let's go get you a proper massage on your bed!"

We dried off a little and went naked into my room and I laid face down on my bed while Kyle got the mineral oil and warm it. He began to rub my neck to my back, over my ass, and then my legs, and back to my ass, grabbing hard and fingering my asshole and pussy again with light to heavier strokes for what seemed like an eternity. He then told me to turn over and began to rub up my legs, to my pussy, over my stomach, then to my breasts making my nipples hard. My body felt incredible and I knew that it would be only a matter of time before I came again.

I blurted out,

"I want your monster dick inside of me!"

He kissed me and said,

"Nic, that would be nice, but....."

"I know, I am a virgin and the first time should be special and you are and this is, but I'm obviously not on birth control and because of all my running, my periods are irregular, so I really don't know..."

Kyle smiled at me and said,

"I think I have an idea, if you will trust me"

I said,

"No, I won't risk your penis going in my vagina and then pulling out before you orgasm, I know someone who got pregnant like that!"

He replied,

"No Nikki, not that, I wouldn't do that to you or anyone, now just trust me and turn over at the edge of the bed and get on all fours"

"What?", I said.

"Edge of the bed in table position for you yoga people." he replied.

Now I understood, and did as I was told. He again liberally used the mineral oil rubbing my back an under my belly to my small hanging breasts, again causing my nipples to stiffen, then grabbing my ass and pulling on it and the cheeks apart. He began to lick around my pussy and asshole from behind and began to use his fingers in and out of both holes slowly, then faster. I was not sure how long I would last before orgasming again, and then he stopped. I felt something bobble towards my asshole, and then Kyle asked if I was relaxed and I nodded yes.

He said,

"I am going to put my dick in your ass and make you come!"

I exclaimed,

"What? Your penis doesn't belong in there! My asshole is too small! What if I shit on it?"

Kyle said half jokingly,

"Nic, you won't shit on me. You'll feel a little full. If you could see your gaping asshole, you would know it is ready for me."

Kyle slid the tip of his monster into my asshole then pulled it out. He applied a little more mineral oil, and then he put it in my asshole about half way, allowing my body to adjust to the monster intruder in it. I have to admit, it didn't feel too bad. He pulled out again, put some more oil on his monster, then in my asshole and then slid it back in, this time I felt his groin area touch my ass, so I knew he was all the way in. He began to lightly go in and out of my asshole with his pulsating monster and alternating between grabbing my breasts and smacking my ass and pulling my hair. I became more and more aroused and he pumped his monster in and out of my asshole faster and faster and just as I was about to orgasm, I shifted my body a little and he hit the right spot deep in my bowels towards my clit, screaming as I orgasmed and then I felt him blow his hot semen deep into my bowels.

Kyle collapsed on top of me and we both just laid there, him with his monster inside of my ass for several minutes. When we both caught out breath and were able to get up, he pulled his monster out of my asshole and it came out with a little 'pop'. Poor monster, it looked exhausted, but I felt great and I'm sure he did!

Kyle said,

"Sis, no girls I was ever with had me feeling this good when I did her ass."

I asked,

"Did you do that to Kami or Bridget, or Isabelle?"

He replied,

"No, they wouldn't let me. They only wanted to fuck missionary position in the dark. Now Tori let me fuck her ass when we didn't have any rubbers handy, but she didn't like it as much."

I wondered how he got that monster in Tori's asshole as she was smaller than me, but I guess assholes can stretch as mine did. I got a little hot thinking about Kyle fucking Tori in the ass and fucking the other girls regularly in the pussy.

Kyle then said,

"I think we better shower again to get the smell of sex off of us, but don't try anything in the shower as I'm exhausted!"

We went to take another shower together again and each went to our rooms to take a nap. I was so exhausted; I fell asleep on top of my bed with just my towel wrapped around me!

I woke up groggy a few hours later and I could hear my Dad at my bedroom door saying,

"Nicole, please make sure that you are dressed when you come out of your room."

I was wondering what he was talking about when I realized that my towel was on the floor and I was lying on my stomach naked on my bed. Wow, I thought, my brother put his monster penis in my ass and now my Dad sees my ass too! Maybe I am the pervert, not Kyle! I was a little bit embarrassed at the dinner table, sitting across from Kyle and next to my Dad, but neither one revealed what was probably on their minds. That evening, I did hear some noises coming from my parent's room. I wonder if my Dad was thinking about my naked ass when he and Mom were having sex. That got me aroused, so I masturbated quietly thinking about what Kyle had done to me earlier in the day and what he told me about the other girls he was with, and then thought about my Dad seeing my naked ass, and my parents having sex. It was a very satisfying orgasm for me and based on the sounds from my parent's room, about the same time Mom had hers. I drifted off to a very satisfied sleep.

Tuesday morning, the four of us went to the local track to do some fast running. After our warmup and stretching, I took off my over shorts and T-shirt just in my bra top and racing shorts. Kyle quietly joked and said,

"Nice ass Nic" and I heard Dad jokingly say,

"Maybe we should let the ladies start first and we try to catch them."

Well, if they were going to catch me running today, they would have to use a lot of effort as I was feeling really good. We got down to the running business and it was one of my fastest workouts ever. Mom was happy for me and said that her suggestion must be working. Dad just smiled and laughed a little. On the way home from the track, Kyle said that he was going to go to a teammate's house and stay the night. His teammate Robbie has an older sister Julie who is in graduate school but still on the team that Kyle has gone out with a few times as friends, but I was wondering if he was going to fuck her. Dad said that he was going to a conference with Mom on Thursday evening and would be back Friday afternoon. He said no one overnight and no party.

Kyle came home Wednesday early afternoon. He looked tired and he went upstairs to take a nap. When he woke up, he asked me if I wanted to go out for a short run before dinner. I agreed and we both went to get on our running stuff and met downstairs to go out for a half hour run.

He was really going slow and I said to him,

"Julie really worked you over, huh?"

Kyle laughed,

"Nicole, I am not the kind of guy who kisses and tells or fucks and tells- not even to his sister! Let's just say she was excited to see me!"

I was a little bit bummed that my brother probably fucked Julie every way possible, but he is still my older brother and I need to concentrate on my running and start to 'explore' other guys.

Mom and Dad left for the conference just before dinner time and gave us meal money so we ordered a pizza and had some beer that Kyle bought on his way home this afternoon. The beer tasted really good with the pizza and since I don't drink much, it was going to my head. After we cleaned up the dishes, I bravely said to Kyle,

"Let's go upstairs to give me some injury prevention and see if your monster can do what it did to Julie."

Kyle replied,

"Nikki, are trying to kill me? How often do you think I can perform?"

"Well, you are in shape, so every day," I replied.

"Ok, I am good with it if you are. I might not cum as fast since I have been using 'my monster' regularly, but it will be good!" he said.

He went up to his room and took off his clothes and then came into my room while I was undressing and already his monster was coming to life. He ran his hands over my body and I returned the same. He warmed up the mineral oil and began to rub over his body and I put a little on him and his monster, making it even harder. He kissed my body all over and began to give me oral sex also using his fingers to explore my holes until once again; I nearly crushed his head as I had a massive orgasm.

When I caught my breath, I said,

"Damn, that was good! You are going to spoil me when it comes to other guys!" Then I blurted,

"If you did that to Julie, bet she nearly crushed your head too!"

Kyle replied,

"Let's concentrate on us right now."

I said,

"I am going to concentrate on you!" as I pulled him on his back and began to stroke his monster before engulfing it in my mouth. While I was giving him a blow job, I was massaging his balls and his ass with my other hand and again I slipped my lubed up finger into his asshole a little bit and his monster exploded in my mouth.

"I thought you weren't going to orgasm quick", I laughed.

He replied,

"Sis, when you pull that move with a finger in my ass, it sends me off in no time! You are going to spoil me with that move!"

"So Julie didn't do that to you, huh?"

"I don't get blown and tell" he laughed, but his eyes suggested that she did. We lay in my bed for a while caressing each other and soon his monster was stirring back to life! He began oral on me and using his fingers to explore my holes and then he moved on top of me so that I could put his monster in my mouth at the same time.

He then got off and started to rub his monster on me.

"I can't believe I am going to say this, but I want you in my pussy Kyle!"

He replied,

"I forgot to get rubbers when I got beer"

"Then we'll wait for another time. I want you in my asshole- NOW!" as I turned around in table position at the edge of the bed.

He slathered the mineral oil all over me and rubbed over my breasts turning my nipples hard and grabbing and smacking my ass while probing his fingers in and out of both holes. Then spreading my butt cheeks, she gave me a little oral from behind, also using his fingers to really get my juices flowing before he slammed his monster penis in my ass with out any warning or regard for its impact. It was almost as if he was running a race as to the intensity of his banging his monster in and out of my asshole, smacking my ass, grabbing my breasts, and pulling my hair. I was enjoying the sensations going through my body even more than before. My little breasts were swaying back and forth to the rhythm. The sound of two skinny bodies slapping together was so beautiful and I was building towards an orgasm and I rose my ass up a little for him to hit that spot- and that's when it happened!

He was pulling out as I rose my ass up and he quickly was moving back in towards my ass when his missed my asshole because I moved and he plunged his throbbing monster straight in to my vagina. He continued to pump roughly in and out of my vagina as he was so intense I don't think he really noticed and after a few more pumps I again screamed while having an orgasm so intense with a dick pounding in my virgin pussy and then he shot his hot load of semen deep into the upper part of my vagina! Again, like before, Kyle collapsed on me while still inside of my vagina with his monster still throbbing away.

After what seemed like five minutes as he and I finally caught our breath, I panicky said,

"Kyle, you have to get out of me, you're in my pussy instead of my asshole!"

"What?, he said, "how?" then he realized where he was and I said it was during the shift in my body and he didn't notice and he missed because he was so intense. He rubbed my hair and felt bad, but I told him that I was glad to lose my virginity and be made a woman to someone as special as him and besides it felt so good at the same time. He got up and washed off his penis.

We spend the warm summer night curled up to each other naked in my bed and we drifted off to sleep, promising each other that the next morning's run would be easy. I just hoped that I wouldn't get a yeast infection since his dick was in my asshole first. I wasn't even thinking that I could get pregnant, well, maybe a little, but I was too exhausted to worry.

Kyle woke up the next morning with me giving him a blow job.

"I just want to make sure that the run this morning is easy Bro," as I noticed that my ass and pussy were a bit sore from the pounding. His monster soon became tense and he had an orgasm and I took it all in my mouth, swallowing every drop.

Kyle laughed and said,

"Glad you had your protein drink. Now it is my turn to do you, then we can run!"

"Please don't use your fingers as I am pretty sore", I asked and he proceeded to give me the best oral yet and it didn't take me long to orgasm. After a nice little cuddle, I went to get up and I was wobbly from the recent orgasm and sore from the pounding. This run for me was definitely going to be easy!

As soon as we finished our easy run, Kyle said to get in the car and to go get a smoothie so we did. He gave me money and told me to order his favorite since he had to go next door to the drug store. I got the smoothies and he went to get what he needed, and soon we were back in the car heading home. At home, I suggested that we shower together but as I was getting undressed in my room, Kyle came in holding a variety pack of a dozen condoms smiling and said,