My Interesting Sexual Development Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it is time to give you a proper fucking Nicole! I had to pick these up for future use since I am going to Robbie's house tonight, but don't worry, I'll get more for you if Julie and I use the rest after I use some on you!" I gave him a kinda bummed look, but he said,

"Sis, I don't want to make you too sore to run, so we better pace it out just like running. Your running is coming along really well as is you learning about sex! Let's focus on your learning so get on the bed" as he lightly pushed me back and was on top of me in no time rubbing my body all over and me melting to the sensation of his touches. He began to give me oral to get me lubricated and rubbed my dime sized nipples making them hard.

I moaned in pleasure and then said to him,

"Use the mineral oil to get me better lubed."

He said,

"Nic, you NEVER use mineral oil with a condom, it will cause it to disintegrate! Don't ever forget that! I already blew my load in you once by accident; I don't want that to happen again! Besides the condoms are already lubricated. Give me your hands and I'll show you how to put it on my dick."

As he opened the condom package, he showed me how to unroll it on to his penis. He then laid on his back in my bed with his hard monster sticking up and slightly bent towards him.

I was confused and then he said,

"You're going to be on top of me and put my dick in your pussy, that way you can adjust your pussy and body to my dick."

I followed his lead and soon I was sliding down his monster filling my vaginal cavity up. "Start going up and down to the speed you want," he said as he propped his head up on a pillow so he could suck my nipples. I increased my speed a little bit and adjusted my body for the best sensation possible, then he began to raise his hips and meet me so our bodies were slapping together.

Before I knew it, I had my second orgasm with his monster in me and I collapsed on to him.

"That was great Kyle, how was your orgasm?", since I couldn't feel his semen enter my vagina.

"I didn't cum yet", he replied, Get on your back and I'll give you a proper fucking now!"

As I got off of him, he pinned me down on my back and pushed my arms above my head holding me like that.

"It makes those beautiful little tits look spectacular, seeing you in that position. Guys like that position with their girl surrendering her body to him", as he lined his monster up to my pussy and pushed it in without warning! He pulled his monster out and pounded it back in again, and again and then he pounded faster and faster while keeping it in me occasionally licking and nibbling my rock hard nipples. I thought his monster was going to hit my throat or rip me in half and then he screamed with orgasmic pleasure and I felt the monster pulsate in my vagina. He collapsed on top of me for a minute or two and then took the drooping monster out of me. We were both spent and he suggested we get a shower as Mom and Dad should be arriving home from the conference within an hour. We showered quickly and returned to our respective rooms to take a nap. Once again, I was so tired, I feel asleep with just my towel around me.

I was awakened from my sleeping on my back with Dad tapping on my shoulder saying,

"Nicole, I know it is summer and it is warm out, but once again I have to tell you to please put clothes on when you come down for dinner. I don't think your brother should see you naked. Thanks."

Once again, I was so embarrassed that my own Dad saw me naked so close up, but all I could mutter was,

"Sorry Dad, the run was faster than I wanted to go and I was exhausted. Sorry you have to see me like this."

He replied,

"Don't worry honey, I saw your naked butt before, remember last week? Now your front! Geeze! Besides, I helped change your diapers when you were a baby. But now, well maybe too much though I'm not surprised that you turned out as beautiful as you are taking after your Mom more than me- good thing! You remind me of your Mom when she was just a little older than you are now...not that I am really looking at you, not that there is something wrong with her looks or beauty now " as he laughed, then said,

"Get dressed, dinner will be ready soon. You and Kyle might have to do the dishes as perhaps Mom and I might have to go upstairs early tonight. Seeing you naked brings back memories..."

After dinner, Kyle said he was going to Robbie's house for the night and Mom and Dad said they were tired and headed upstairs. I told Kyle as he was leaving,

"Thanks Kyle, I get stuck doing the dishes and everyone is going to get fucked tonight except me! Don't use up all the condoms on Julie!"

Kyle, being Kyle laughed and said,

"Don't worry Nic, if I fuck her in the ass, I'll go without one and save them just for her pussy. If I use them all, I'll get more, or perhaps you should get some as Robbie told me that he might like to get to know you a little better-if you know what I mean!"

"What Robbie?", I said excitedly as he was pretty cute and well built for a runner, "You didn't tell him about us, did you?"

"Nicole, I told you I don't fuck and tell. From seeing him in the locker room, I'd say his dick is close to my size- not that I was looking or anything," he laughed, continuing, "of course I never saw it erect, so you'll have to find that out for yourself, if you want....

See you later on tomorrow" as he headed out the door.

After I finished the dishes, I headed upstairs. I went to the door of my parent's room that was slightly open and I could hear the bed banging and their two bodies slapping together. I peaked in to see my Mom riding on top of Dad like a wild woman. I saw her orgasm and lay on to Dad and then she got off of him putting her butt in the air and then I saw Dad's monster without a condom on, pound into Mom from behind. He slapped his body into Mom's several times and then grunted as he collapsed on to her back as he had his orgasm. Mom then turned around and put Dad's monster in her mouth and they both laughed as they collapsed on to their marital bed. I wonder if that is how I was conceived. I went to my room and decide to watch a porno video with old men and young women as I masturbated myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke up around seven to go to the bathroom decided to see if my parents wanted to run with me since Kyle wasn't home. As I peaked in the door, I could see my Dad on top of Mom pounding away. I saw my Dad stop the pounding and her body tense up to announce her orgasm with a little squeal. Dad then pulled out of her and my Mom held her breasts together as he slid his still hard monster between the slightly larger breasts than mine to aim for her mouth. He started to ejaculate too soon, with the first spurt hitting her cheek and hair but she got the monster in her mouth to finish taking his load. That looked to me so erotic and exciting that I knew I would have to try that sometime. I went to the bathroom to pee and returned to my room to masturbate to what I just saw and drifted back to sleep.

It seemed like we all woke up around 9:00 and we decided that we should do the morning run together. Since it was really hot and humid, Mom and I decided to just wear a bra top and running briefs. We started the run slowly as Dad was just behind us possibly enjoying the view of two nice little round asses, both that he has seen naked, or he was just wobbly from the sex.

Mom quietly chucked to me,

"Maybe too much information, but for some reason, your Dad thought he was twenty-five again so he is paying the price now. Of course, I am a little sore, so let's just keep it easy Nic if you don't mind."

After the run, we had our showers and breakfast. I got a little reading done for a class this fall and then took a nap. Kyle texted our parents later in the day and said he was going to get another training day in at Robbie's house. I told Mom that I was sure that Robbie, and especially Kyle AND Julie were getting some good training in. Mom said she was a nice young lady and she should continue her training at a high level because she has some good potential and that I have even more potential seeing how my summer running has been going so far.

Kyle got home the next early afternoon and I asked him if he wanted to go for a thirty minute afternoon run with me before dinner. He said sure as he wanted to take a nap first. Again it was warm and humid, so I decided to tease him wearing my running briefs and just a bra top.

As we got moving along, I asked him about his training and time with Robbie.

"So, how many condoms out of that twelve pack did you bring back," I asked laughing

"Three," he replied.

"What, you fucked Julie nine times?" I exclaimed.

"Sis, I don't fuck and tell, BUT, I brought three home, I used one with you, gave three to Robbie for someone special that you might know, and well I guess I fucked her pussy five times and her ass twice that I didn't use'm for that to bring them home."

"Damn, how was she able to run?" I asked a little bit jealous.

Kyle replied,

"She just had massage and some good naps but her running is going really well so I think you and her will be the top two women on the team this fall in cross. She's pretty excited for you to be joining the team, so I think that the next time I go visit Robbie, you should come and train with us. I think even though Robbie is majoring in boring accounting, it will be good for him to use his fingers for something else besides pushing a pencil- if you know what I mean!"

It'll be better for him then just wacking his meat trying to listen to Julie and I fucking"

I said,

"Well, I'm NOT going to fuck him the first time we are together, you know!"

Kyle replied laughing,

"Poor guy, he really wants to go out with you and you'll keep his cock and balls suffering even more playing hard to get. He'll be so hard around you; he won't be able to run- let alone put on running shorts to go out to run! You don't have to be easy, just take a little time, and then help him out. I'm sure it will be mutually beneficial."

"I'll give it some serious consideration," I replied,

"I know I can't keep doing it with you, though it has been great and I appreciate the teaching, but it is just not right in the sense that I want to find someone like Mom and Dad did and still be having love and great sex twenty-seven years later."

"I know Mom and Dad in love and running together BUT WHAT, Mom and Dad sex? What? Come on!" I know Mom is pretty hot- well you know, but Dad? He's just so dad like!"

"Well Ky, their door was open and I looked in and I saw some action that certainly amazed me and would impress you and I certainly made some mental notes for my future!"

As we headed towards our driveway Kyle said with a wicked smile,

"Well Sis, hopefully we can get some time together time soon, so you can teach ME some moves!" Then we can use them on our respective partners!" "Well, if you give me a massage, I just might share what I saw" as I discreetly brushed his groin with my left hand causing an instant stirring in those short running shorts.

"Thanks, now bring me a glass of cold water so I can throw it on my shorts so I can get in to the house without having a hard on!" he laughed.

END OF PART ONE