All Comments on 'My Interracial Journey Ch. 05'

by sophie_writes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. Would love it if protagonist got pregnant or maybe at college got white by who she cuckholds and then slowly feminizes all the while being with BBC.

stonedinstilletosstonedinstilletosalmost 4 years ago

Love this series, I feel like it could longer but that’s me being greedy.

ice67ice67about 3 years ago
To be continued 'Fall, Winter"

great story but a little short, please continue with life after Lincoln!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Well written from the first person perspective. Hopefully more of this style / theme.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Such a good story that I could relate to. I been with 2 Mens at a time in my life alot. I've had Anal regular since the Older Man I got with liked doing me that way. I just dont do no Azz to Mouth or Azz back IN my Pussy. Not safe that way or clean. Guys didnt seem to mind if I let them Cum IN me in the Place they was Using like either my Mouth or Pussy or my Azz. Specialy Black Lovers they seemed to like I wanted them to CUM IN me and acted like it was the BEST when they did and it usualy was. :-) Even surprised alot of Men when I Sucked them and didnt stop and swallowed them. Men I learned LOVE having there CUM Swallowed and there Balls licked and even Sucked ON them and Cleaned them Up with my Mouth when they Pulled OUT of my Pussy after they Came IN me there to. :-)

jackassbobcatjackassbobcat28 days ago

Your writing is great. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous