My Interracial Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok my man, show's over. Get her ass back up here," I heard Lincoln say. I was forced back up to my previous position on the sofa, and I felt Lincoln with the lube again, the same as the first time. I felt his cock teasing at my ass for a few seconds, then he slowly entered me again. It didn't hurt as bad as the first time, but there was still that searing pain before he was all the way inside me. I'm pretty sure I screamed again. He fucked me for maybe a minute before I more sensed than saw James walk in front of me.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking bitch," he said and pulled my head up by my hair. I was braced up against the arm of the sofa again, but my arms were free. I took his cock in my hand and kind of guided it into my mouth, mostly because I was afraid that if I didn't he'd gag me with it again like he'd done the other night. Lincoln fucking my ass still hurt, but in that strange mix of pain and pleasure, the latter was starting to win out. I was incredibly turned on. They were using me like some kind of object, and even though I was still trying to figure out how to take them both like this, it felt amazing. It's hard to describe how I felt in that moment. I had come to accept that being degraded and objectified was a huge turn on for me, and this felt like a next-level version of all those things.

I honestly don't know how long them using me like this went on. I could kind of sense that Malcolm and Delvin were doing something similar to Jocelyn, and that they were being at least as rough about it judging from some of the sounds I could hear over the Tom and Jerry marathon on TV. Eventually, I felt Lincoln's cock tense, and I knew he was about to cum.

"Take this shit bitch," he panted, and I felt the warm wetness of him cumming in me. He didn't pull out right away though, and I felt his weight kind of leaning into me. James was still forcing his cock down my throat, and I was starting to have trouble taking him. I could already feel myself starting to gag a little. "Nasty bitch," Lincoln called me again and finally pulled out with a final slap to my sore ass. I could feel cum dripping out of my ass, onto my pussy and down my leg.

Now that I only had one thing to concentrate on, I was able to get the blow job situation under control. With one hand around the base of James' cock, I was able to guide how much of him was in my throat a little better and concentrate on really making him feel good. The slow, wet head I was giving him was clearly working because after only a few more minutes I felt his cock tense and he came hard. Most of it was in the back of my throat where I'd wanted it, and I was able to swallow as he was cumming, avoiding the embarrassing mess I'd made last time. He seemed to appreciate that I'd made progress because he told me what a good slut I was as I licked him clean.

That of course was not the last of the evening's activities. I ended up with both of them in James' bedroom for most of the rest of the night. James and Lincoln took turns with my ass and mouth, continuing to make ridicule me about my prom date in addition to the general name-calling they were both into the whole time they were using me. Finally, after James was satisfied, Lincoln and I went to his room. I collapsed onto his bed while he showered. He came out with his cock hard once again—dude was a machine—and finally fucked my aching pussy before we fell asleep. I felt like I'd officially been used in every way imaginable, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.

~~~~~~~~~~

So before I wind the tale of that summer down and send your beloved protagonist off to college, there's one loose end I should tie up. I can do that by telling you about one early August night. Abbey and I had been at the beach that day and had then come back and done some shopping. Mostly looking at things, as it wasn't like we really had money to spend. The two friends we had gone to the beach with had to be somewhere else, so we kind of stuck where the mall was. It was around nine PM on a Friday, and since we both kind of wanted to get high, I took a chance and sent Lincoln a text. He said he and James were on the way from somewhere, and they'd swing by.

I should add that I had finally told Abbey a lot more about my situation with them, even that I had been with both of them. I did leave out a lot of the rougher stuff still. Not because Abbey was a prude or anything—far from it—but I still wasn't sure I could explain it in a way she'd understand. Anyway, she thought what I had told her was really hot, and I knew she still really wanted to fuck Lincoln, so both of them coming to get us seemed like a win-win no matter what happened.

They were in James' car, which was a really nice convertible Lexus, the top down that night. Abbey greeted Lincoln with her usual exuberance, and his hand blatantly slipped down to her ass when she hugged him. She did not object. About time, I kind of thought. She needs to get this out of her system. Plus she was my best friend, and I liked seeing her have fun. Her eyes met mine and I gave her a kind of "it's all good look" and a smile as I made sure to jump up front with James. She still had her arms around Lincoln's neck, and she squealed and put her legs around his waist when he picked her up and carried her into the back seat.

We drove to a nice secluded little spot and parked with the music on low. We all chatted for a bit while we got high, enjoying the nice breezy night. Things progressed as you'd expect from there. Lincoln and Abbey had started making out, and shortly after that, I had James' big cock in my mouth once again. I was on all fours, slowly taking him into my throat, and I could feel his hand on my ass, kind of absently squeezing as he enjoyed me taking care of him. From the sounds I could hear behind me, Abbey was doing the same—I'd heard some happy giggling at what I assumed was her first look at his super nice cock, and she hadn't wasted much time after that. Soon I could hear some moaning from back there.

"You hear that?" James asked me. "Your friend gettin' that shit now."

"Music to my ears," I told him and went back to work on the blowjob I was still giving him. He laughed.

Before too much longer, I could hear the sound of Lincoln cumming in Abbey's pussy and her delightedly urging him on. The sound of that must have really been hot to James too because seconds later he came really hard in my mouth. I actually struggled to swallow it all and had to lick what I'd missed off of his still hard cock. Shortly after, we pulled away, the wind feeling really nice as we drove through the summer night.

As we drove toward Abbey's house (it was closer), I observed that she had discovered Lincoln's remarkable resilience. She had gotten him hard again, and I could see her head happily bopping up and down on his cock as we drove. It was hot watching her with him. He had his head back with his eyes closed, clearly loving what she was doing. When we finally got to his house, she had to stop to go in. She smiled at me as she went in, and I gave her a wicked grin and a wave.

"Get back here and finish what your girl started," Lincoln ordered me. I crawled into the backseat as we pulled away I got to work, my head replacing Abbey's, bopping up and down on his gorgeous cock. No rest for the wicked, but that was how the summer had gone.

12