My Japanese Mom, My Boyfriend's BWC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it, Mei!". He rubbed his cock head against my Mom's pussy. She shuddered with pleasure. It reminded me of the mini orgasms I had just thinking about Dan's monster tool.

"... Oh God. Oh God. OK, OK. I'll suck your big fat cock after you fuck her! But she can never know!" What a slut. Like mother, like daughter.

"Good. Lastly... I want you to talk dirty to me in Japanese while I fuck you." I never knew Dan liked that. I realized I wanted to hear her moan in her mother tongue too.

"Anything you want baby! But please! Please fuck me like you fuck Yumi!"

He smiled victoriously. I watched in silent awe as he started to slide his giant cock into her lithe body. His white hands grabbed her ankles and lifted them higher in the air as he pushed his dick inside my Mom. This must be what it looks like when he fucks me, I thought with a shudder of pleasure.

As he slowly pushed his long, fat dick in and out of my mother, she started to yell the most filthy things in Japanese! I was shocked as she rarely even cursed.

"Fuck me with your big white cock! Make me your little Japanese slut! I'll drain your balls anytime you want! Cum in my pussy and my mouth and my ass, I want all your cum baby! God, I wish my husband had half the cock you do! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Pretty soon, he was absolutely railing my Mom. He loved hearing her talk like that too.

It wasn't long until she started to cum on his big dick. She came hard. She moaned like a whore while she bucked and thrashed around, her fingers twisting her nipples and intensifying her orgasm. I remembered the first time Dan fucked me. I came harder than ever before. This must have been what she was going through.

Her eyes rolled back in bliss and Dan started to fuck her even harder. His cock was far deeper than she had ever taken one before. Her mouth opened wide in blissful disbelief as she silently came on my boyfriend's huge dick. Her face had the pained expression that only a mind-blowing fuck can provide. Dan rammed her pussy hard and deep.

After she came and regained her senses, my Mom told Dan to lie on the bed. She climbed on top and slowly eased herself on to his massive pole. She gasped every time she took it deep. Her ass was pointing towards me and I admired how round and juicy her butt was. For the first time ever, I thought about how hot it would be to lick a woman there. She started to fuck him and I saw his hand start to squeeze her tits. She fucking loved it as much as he did.

Watching her petite, pale Japanese body riding a white man for pure fucking pleasure, her tits bouncing and her asshole clenching tightly as she pushed back on the biggest cock we had ever fucked was intoxicating. I felt a blinding orgasm start in my pussy as I watched my Mom bounce on Dan's big white cock in the bed my father slept in. Dan's hands slid around to my Mom's ass and he squeezed her cheeks while he leaned forward to suck her tits. She came again, moaning like a whore. He spanked her roughly and slid a wet fingertip into her ass, the way I like it.

I started to cum all over my hand and my knees began to give way. Dan almost shouted "I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!!!!" as he shot load after load of hot cum into my Mom's eager pussy. Finally, she came one more time as she felt his cum deep inside her, the massive cock throbbing with each spurt. I didn't know whether she was on the pill.

When I recovered from my orgasm, I looked back at the two new lovers. They were kissing tenderly, my Mom's tongue teasing Dan's. My mother slid off Dan with one lingering kiss left on his lips.

"Oh my, Dan. Let me shower before round 2... If you can handle round 2?"

He laughed and slapped her ass. She giggled and bounded to the en-suite bathroom like a coy schoolgirl, her hair, ass and tits bouncing. Seconds later I heard the shower running.

I took off my remaining clothes and left them by the door. Dan watched in slight confusion as I began to crawl across my parents' bedroom floor. His still erect cock was shiny with cum and Mom's pussy juice. To be honest, I didn't know which one I wanted more. Dan was about to speak until I put a finger to my lips.

I crawled onto the bed, leaned forward and licked from his balls up his long thick shaft to his throbbing cock head. "Mmmmmmm..." I moaned in satisfaction. Dan was shocked... and quickly rock hard again. My hand was busy between my legs. Here I was, licking my Mom's pussy juice and my boyfriend's cum from his cock, moments after he came in her. I can't believe how much of a slut I've become since fucking this big white dick... The taste of Mom's pussy and Dan's cum mixed in my mouth. I moved up the bed and climbed on top of Dan's cock. I slowly slid on to it as I heard my Mom singing happily in the shower. Dan stuck one finger in my mouth for me to suck and one in my ass as I bounced on him. Knowing my Mom was only a few feet away was such a turn-on. I came within a few seconds.

I climbed off Dan as I heard the shower stop. I quickly retreated from the room and looked through the crack in the door as my sexy, petite mother leaned against the bathroom door frame. She looked at Dan's glistening cock hungrily, bit her lip and then looked into his eyes.

Without a word she dropped to her hands and knees, crawled towards the bed and started to lick his balls, moving up his slick shaft and finally swirling her tongue around his cock-head.

"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned. "Yummy."

12