My Japanese Mom, My Boyfriend's BWC Pt. 02

Story Info
Yumi comes up with a plan to lick her Mother's pussy...
3.2k words
4.74
81.2k
175

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day I watched my 42 year old Japanese mother suck and fuck my white, hung boyfriend, I knew I could never look at her the same again. Having seen her act so sluttily, I couldn't look at her lips without thinking of them around Dan's cock. Every time she spoke in Japanese, I remembered her begging my boyfriend to fuck her repeatedly. Now when she let her hair down, I remembered how it looked while she clung to Dan in the pool, and they slowly rubbed their bodies against each other, her bikini fabric the only thing keeping his cock from sliding into her eager pussy.

But most of all... I remembered what her pussy tasted like as I licked my boyfriend's cum-covered cock afterwards.

I had reluctantly left the house after watching them so that I could return later at the usual time, in order to avoid arousing her suspicion. Dan later told me they had fucked twice more. The first time he had taken her from behind and pulled her hair while she came. He fucked her hard and deep, his big cock shooting cum all over her ass. The second time, they 69'd on my bed. He said she hadn't objected at all when he suggested moving to my room. He told me he had reached into the drawer of my bedside locker and taken out my vibrator. My mother protested weakly at first, but Dan knew she would do whatever he wanted. She used my vibrator on her pussy while Dan fucked her face. They came together, her on my vibrator as she twisted her nipple, him shooting his load into her open mouth.

Despite having seen what a whore my mother really was, I was still shocked to hear that she had willingly swallowed his load.

That was two days ago. It was now Friday. My mother appeared to be acting normally towards me, but I could tell she was barely holding it together after her sexual awakening. Twice that day I was pretty sure I heard her moaning in the shower. I imagined the head of the shower pointed directly at her pussy, stimulating her clit with her other hand fingering her cunt, while she longed to get fucked by that monster cock again.

As we sat around the dinner table that evening, she and my father spoke for a while about how work was going. They eventually asked me how I was getting on in college.

"Yeah, everything's going great, thanks. My grades are good and one of my lecturers said I have an aptitude for economics... Dan is doing really well too, he has a swimming competition tomorrow at 2 o'clock that I'm going to." I casually added the information on Dan to see my mother's reaction. She didn't disappoint.

Her face flushed red with color and she took a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh... yeah." she started, "I forgot that Dan is a swimmer." Like fuck you did, bitch!

"Yeah, he's really good. His coach said there is only one thing holding him back from joining the national team." My mom was suddenly silent. She was busy imagining the kind of drag a cock like that would cause while swimming, no doubt.

"Oh?" my father enquired over his steel-rimmed glasses.

"Yeah, he said Dan is an exceptionally strong swimmer, but I think he's not naturally as aerodynamic as the top swimmers, according to his coach." My Mom appeared to be reacting physically as I spoke about Dan. Her breathing was shallow and there seemed to a slight sweat breaking out on her brow.

"Anyway, I'll be there tomorrow. Dan is going out with the swim team after. I'll probably go with the girls to the mall to catch up."

"Hmmm" my dad contributed, with his usual level of unenthusiasm. I loved him, but I could see why his slight frame and dispassionate demeanor didn't fill my Mother with longing. She needed more. A few inches more, apparently.

And Dan could fill her with longing alright.

We finished dinner and I tidied up. By the time I retreated to my room there were 2 messages on my phone from Dan. The first was a screenshot of a text conversation with my Mother. It read:

Mom: Do you want to come over tomorrow after your competition? Yumi is busy and my husband is on a golf trip with his friends

Dan: Not sure. Maybe

Mom: PLEASE!?!?

Dan: Hmmmm... What will you do to convince me?

The second message was an attachment. I knew what it was before I opened it.

The video showed my Mom's face as she lay on her bed, wearing kinky red lingerie. It looked extra sexy against her pale skin tone. Her beautiful Japanese features looked so sexy as she pouted in sexual frustration at the camera. She shamelessly stuck out her tongue and proceeded to suck and lick her finger before she stuck it in her pussy. She started moaning quietly into the camera.

"Oh God Dan, I miss you sooooo much! All I want is to fuck you again and again til you have no cum left! Please come fuck me again Dan! We can do it in Yumi's bed, I don't care! I'll do whatever you want me to! Please Dan, I'm begging you!"

It was simultaneously pathetic and arousing to see my mother reduced to a big-white-cock addicted slut. She must have recorded the video only a few minutes ago while my father and I were downstairs...

Fuck it.

I slid my hand below my skirt waistband and pushed it further into my panties. I was already a little wet from my Mom's reaction at the dinner table. Now seeing her beg for cock, I couldn't do anything but play with myself. I repeatedly hit play on the video with my left hand while my right worked my clit. It wasn't long before I was cumming again, thinking about my slut mother and my boyfriend fucking. She was probably in her room, also cumming to the same thought.

After I came, I put the phone down and recovered my breath.

A thought suddenly crept into my mind. A plan. A way to get what I wanted.

What was it that I wanted most?...

I wanted to taste her. I wanted to taste my Mother's pussy.

The thought was a strange one. I felt both guilty and aroused. I imagined licking her after Dan fucked her, both of us making her cum hard over and over.

I knew what I had to do. I picked up my phone and texted him back.

DO IT. FUCK HER BRAINS OUT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day my Mom unexpectedly offered to give me a ride to Dan's swimming competition. My father had left that morning to play golf with his buddies. I couldn't imagine a more boring pastime. At least he would be gone until Monday. Enough time to put my plan into action. I decided to accept my Mother's offer. I told her I would go to the mall after the competition with my friends in Sarah's car.

I was looking forward to spending some time with my Mom as she drove. Just being around her was sexually intoxicating to me now. She wore a conservative royal blue suit. Her hair was tied up with an ornate golden hairpin keeping it in place. She had a white blouse on under the suit and a pearl necklace around her neck. The outfit was completed by a pair of red heels. The ensemble hugged my mother's full, sexy body tightly. Her bra pushed her breasts up while her blouse was opened enough to show some cleavage. She had never done that before. Her ass looked juicy, as always.

As we pulled out of the driveway, I thought about how risky my plan was. If it went well, it would lead to the hottest sex I could imagine. If it went wrong... I would likely be kicked out of the house and cut off from the family.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I can never say no to temptation.

I would do whatever it took to make this sexy Japanese lady cum, even if she is my own mother.

As usual, she drove slowly and carefully towards the college campus. We chatted about trivial things at first, before my Mother's curiosity got the best of her.

"So, how long are you and Dan an item now, Yumi?" she asked casually.

"Oh, I don't know. Three or four months." I responded coolly.

"And... is it getting serious?" She seemed genuinely interested.

"I don't know Mom. I think so. He's a great guy and he makes me feel like no one else ever has before." I responded honestly. I realized that I didn't hold any bad feelings towards my mother over what had happened between her and Dan. I certainly had played a part in facilitating their fucking.

"I understand." my Mom responded, appearing to be uncomfortable as she thought about her own daughter getting railed by that big white cock. Was she jealous or curious, I wondered.

"Do you like him Mom?... It's important to me that you like him..." I asked innocently.

"I don't really know him Yumi..."

Bullshit.

"Maybe we should spend more time together, so your father and I get to know him. The main thing is... I just don't want you to get hurt." I was touched by my Mom's genuine concern. I think she couldn't reconcile her love for me with how she had acted in lust towards Dan. She wanted to protect me, but she wanted to fuck him too. I understood completely.

"If you want, I can bring him over for lunch tomorrow? Give you two a chance to get to know each other?" I offered with apparent naivety.

"Uhhhh, sure. That sounds like a good idea." She was playing it cool, but I knew she was jumping inside at the prospect of being around him again. "If it's hot out, we could go for a swim..."

We arrived at the campus and parked near the swimming pool. We made our way inside and took a seat on the bleachers. I could see my friends nearer the pool. I told my Mom I was going to say hello to them.

I greeted the girls and we hugged each other. By the time I had sat down beside them, the swimmers were starting to emerge from the changing room and walk to the pool. Dan was last. The whole building seemed to go quiet as he walked, his massive bulging cock swinging lewdly in his swimming briefs.

I heard Bella beside me whisper "Oh my fucking God!" to herself.

Sarah said "Jesus Yumi, you are one lucky bitch!" She bit her lip as she stared.

I just smiled, proud that I was Dan's girl.

"If you ever need a break from that big dick, PLEASE keep me in mind!" Sarah said.

I laughed and said "Sorry bitch, I've already got someone else lined up if I need a break!" We all giggled nervously, still staring at Dan's dick until the race begun and the swimmers dived from the blocks into the pool.

I looked around for my Mother. She was sitting where I left her but it looked like she was suddenly very uncomfortable Her legs were rubbing against each other.

Oh. My. God!

She's playing with herself the same way I did, in the same place, looking at the same cock!

She abruptly rose and discreetly made her way to the bathroom. Before the door swung closed behind her, I rose from my seat to follow her.

I had to know.

Once inside the bathroom, I checked the stalls. Only 1 of the 8 was locked.

Bingo.

A girl I didn't know was washing her hands. As she left, I approached a stall beside the one my mother was in and locked the door behind me. I pulled down my skirt and panties before sitting on the toilet. I was sure my Mom was playing with herself, but I couldnt hear anything except irregular, shallow breathing.

I decided to take a risk. I began to rub my clit and moan slightly. It sounded like my Mom froze and was just listening.

I kept going. My moaning became a little louder. I was really wet now thinking about my mother mere inches away from me with her hand on her clit too. I imagined licking her pussy right there and then.

I heard my Mom clear her throat.

"Did you see it too?... His big cock?" my Mom said shakily, her words echoing eerily in the bathroom. Her voice still retained some of its Japanese accent.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moaned in response.

To my surprise and delight, she started rubbing herself again. Pretty soon we were both moaning as we toyed with our pussies.

"Oh God, it's so fucking BIG, isn't it!?! I can't stop thinking about it!" my Mom continued.

"... I've fucked him!" she blurted out. "I'll be fucking him again in an hour or so. I can't wait to feel my pussy full of his big white cock!" She seemed to be turned on by her own words. As was I. I moaned loudly, encouraging her to continue. I was on my way to a particularly kinky orgasm, guided by my own slutty mother's slutty words.

She beat me to it. I heard her gasping for air and saw her sexy high-heel pushing against the bottom of her bathroom stall. FUCK! It was so hot!... but I had to get out of there before she finished.

If she realised it was her daughter playing with her pussy in the next stall, she would have a heart attack.

I quickly pulled up my panties and skirt before unlocking the door, washing my hands and briskly leaving the bathroom. I must have looked a mess as I rejoined my friends, but no one seemed to notice. I sat quietly and waited for my Mom to return.

Some minutes later, my mother opened the bathroom door and returned to her seat. She appeared uncharacteristically dishevelled, her normally perfect silky hair had stray strands sticking out all over and her brow looked a little sweaty. I said goodbye to my friends and rejoined my Mom.

"Did you see Dan win?" I asked, surreptitiously.

"Oh yes! He was... very impressive." She seemed flustered. Oh, he certainly made an impression on you, I thought. Deep in your cunt.

I smiled inwardly. I realized that I fucking loved to watch her struggle with her arousal. I don't know if I imagined it, but I thought I could smell my Mom's pussy juice as I sat beside her.

My plan was as ready as it was ever going to be...

It was time.

"Ok Mom, I'm gonna go with my friends. I should be home at about 8 o'clock. Don't worry about dinner Mom. I'll eat out." The Freudian slip seemed to pass unnoticed.

Little did my Mom know that in reality Sarah was going to drop me home soon after we left.

I was going to try catch my Mom and Dan in the act, and with a little luck, this time I was going to join in on the fun.

I hugged my Mom goodbye and left with the girls. We climbed into Sarah's car, still laughing and joking about Dan's cock.

Bella asked me with a serious expression on her face "Could you imagine going back to a normal cock after being fucked by that monster, Yumi?"

I thought about the question for a second. "I guess I could... but I would always crawl gladly back to suck that big dick if he let me... even if some slut's pussy juice was still on it." My friends were quiet as they thought about what I had just said. Fuck, maybe I had shared a little too much? Oh well.

I was Dan's cock-slave, I realized. As was my Mom.

Sarah pulled up in front of my house. My Mom's car was there. I licked my lips in anticipation.

I thanked Sarah, said goodbye to the girls and jumped out of the car. At the front door, I softly slid my key in and opened the door. I stepped inside and gently closed it after me. I stood still, listening for my Mom, or Dan.

I heard them both clearly upstairs, moaning and grunting wth abandon. Oh God. Oh pleeeease God! Let me taste her cunt!

I took off my shoes and crept upstairs. I expected to hear the noises coming from my Mom's room. Instead, they were coming from my bedroom.

On my bed... Again!

What a dirty little slut my Mommy is.

I silently padded to the door, my pussy getting wetter as I took each step towards my room. The door was wide open. I peeked around the frame, this time seeing my mother riding my boyfriend reverse cowgirl on my bed. Her hair was tied up again.

She was completely naked, her big C cup tits bouncing wildly as she rode his massive cock. Her shaved pussy was visibly wet. I watched as Dan's big cock disappeared in her, then she lifted her ass and slammed back down on it, again and again. His hands were squeezing her ass. It looked like the hottest porn scene ever filmed, a big white cock pounding a Japanese milf's pussy in her daughter's bed... while she watched.

And the expression on her face...

Her face was twisted in what I can only describe as pained ecstasy. Her sexy eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth was open and panting, and her body was coated in sweat. Her skin seemed almost as if it had been oiled. They must have started fucking soon after they got home, I reasoned. It was an incredibly erotic sight to behold.

Dan slapped her ass and she moaned "Harder!" in Japanese. As if understanding her, he slapped her ass again with a good smack. She grunted obscenely, gritted her teeth, and fucked him even harder than before. She was grinding her pussy on his cock. I wondered how she could take it all. If she was like me, her pussy would be aching deliciously after he fucked her.

My own pussy was on fire as I watched. I wanted to stand there and finger myself. I wanted to take out my phone and record my whore mother in her daughter's bed, fucking her daughter's boyfriend, proving what a slut she really was,

But most of all... I wanted to be between them. I wanted my tongue to be in my Mom's pussy. I wanted Dan's cock in my pussy, or mouth, or ass. I wanted to fuck them both and have them both fuck me at the same time.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the doorway. This was it. Now or never.

"MOM!!!" I yelled, acting shocked at the carnal scene before me. Her eyes shot open, her lust instantly replaced by sheer terror.

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOYFRIEND'S COCK!!!"