My Japanese Mom, My Boyfriend's BWC Pt. 03

Story Info
After catching my Mom and boyfriend fucking, I take control.
2.6k words
4.79
81.9k
186

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother's chest rose and fell as she breathed rapidly, staring at me in total fear. Her naked body was covered in sweat, the primal smell of sex filled the room. Her full breasts heaved, the sweat causing her tits to shine as if they were oiled. Her hair hung loose around her shoulders. She was a hot mess from the fucking she had been engaged in only seconds prior.

Her hand rose to cover her mouth. She slowly climbed off Dan's massive tool, moaning slightly as she did so, despite her best efforts not to.

"What the FUCK Mom!?!?" I blazed, my accusing eyes wide with feigned anger. Little did she know I was extremely wet from watching her fuck my boyfriend. And not for the first time.

"Yumi, please, I'm so sorry!... It was a mistake, I shouldn't have..." her voice trailed off weakly.

"You shouldn't have WHAT!?! Fucked my boyfriend!?!... ON MY FUCKING BED!?!"

Tears began to roll down her face. She did her best to cover her breasts with one hand as she wiped tears away with the other.

"Please Yumi! Please don't tell anyone! I'm so sorry!" her voice broke as she sobbed. I felt a pang of guilt at the manipulative charade I was carrying out but I pushed on, obsessed as I was with being between her legs.

"I'll deal with you in a minute!" I hissed at her. I pointed to the chair in the corner of my room. "Sit!" I ordered her, strangely enjoying the dominance I felt over another woman.

She meekly sat down in the corner, one hand covering her nipples, the other covering her pussy.

I turned on Dan with fire in my eyes. He lay on the bed without moving, playing the 'caught red-handed' role to perfection. He knew me well enough to follow my lead.

"You... mother... fucker!" I took one step towards my bed.

"Thought you'd fuck my own Mom on my bed, did you!?!" I took another step towards him. His dick was still rock hard and slick with my Mom's pussy juice.

"You just LOVE Japanese pussy, don't you?... You just CAN'T RESIST fucking Japanese sluts!... Let me guess, you let her see your big white dick and turned her into a filthy, cock-hungry slut?"

He stared silently back at me, a trace of a smile crossing his face as I orchestrated the situation to trap my own mother.

I took the final step and reached the end of my childhood bed. I could see wet patches on the sheets, no doubt from their sweat, my mother's wet snatch, and probably Dan's precum. I didn't know which one of them I was more jealous of.

I slowly bent over until my mouth was an inch from the head of Dan's cock.

I heard my mother gasp softly behind me.

"Did you enjoy it, Dan?" I whispered. My breath teased the sensitive skin and his huge dick strained, fully erect in an effort to make contact with my lips.

"Did you enjoy railing my Mom's pussy?" I asked in a sultry whisper.

He smiled then, unable to stop himself any longer.

I grabbed his balls with one hand and squeezed.

The smile vanished immediately and his body jerked on the bed with the sudden pain.

"Is that funny, motherfucker?" I asked, sweetly.

He looked at me with some alarm in his eyes. I had to make the confrontation look real for my mother's benefit. I hoped he'd understand.

"Please Yumi! Please don't! I'm sorry!" I wasn't even sure if he was playing along anymore. My rough treatment of his sensitive balls seemed to leave him unsure of my mental state.

I released him, and lightly dragged my nails underneath his sac. He moaned lowly. I looked around at my mother. She was sitting perfectly still, covering her breasts and pussy as before, but her eyes were fixed on my hand.

"You don't want me to tell anyone about this, do you Mom?"

She shook her head slowly, her eyes gradually meeting my gaze.

"You'll have to earn that. Understand?"

She simply nodded.

I don't think she had any idea what was about to come.

I turned back to Dan, bent over and took his dick into my mouth.

My Mom exhaled sharply.

She was watching her daughter lick the big white cock she had been fucking only seconds earlier.

Again, my tongue tasted his precum and my Mom's pussy juice mixed together. Knowing that my Mom was watching made me so fucking wet. I licked his balls eagerly and he lay back on my bed, enjoying the view and sensation as I teased his cock and balls with my tongue.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moaned. "Yummy."

I stood up and started to undress. I glanced at my Mom, her expression was one of shock. Her hands still covered her body, but I thought I saw her legs rubbing together slightly.

I had never imagined i would suck a guy off in front of another woman, especially my own hot Japanese mother. I felt so sexy.

Good God, she looked so fucking good. I imagined licking her sopping wet pussy just once, nice and deep, before I French kissed her. Mmmmmmmmm... fuck.

"So... I'm gonna fuck MY boyfriend on MY bed, Mom. You have a problem with that?" I demanded.

She shook her head slowly, her eyes not meeting mine.

I turned around and climbed slowly on Dan's big cock, my ass facing towards him, my pussy and tits visible to my Mom. She looked down at the carpet in shame.

I started to fuck Dan's big cock in front of my Mom. I slowly bounced up and down, moaning as my soaking wet pussy repeatedly slid the length of Dan's pole. He filled me up like no-one else. I felt so sexy and powerful as I fucked him, forcing my mother to watch.

"Mom... how long have you Dan been fucking?" I asked with a grin.

"Since... Since Wednesday... He came over to see you." She didn't look up as she spoke.

"Tell me how it happened." I ordered her.

She shifted uncomfortably, her legs still rubbing together, teasing her labia.

"He wanted to give you a swimming lesson... but you weren't here. I asked him to give me one instead... When I saw him in his swimming briefs... one thing led to another..." her face was flushed with embarrassment as she confessed her wanton sexual desire to her own daughter.

"You saw his big cock by the pool, and you wanted it. Didn't you?... Admit it, you dirty slut."

She looked up at me then, tears forming again in her eyes. She softly nodded her head.

I moaned on Dan's cock, turned on by his big white dick filling me in front of my mother, and the arousal I felt watching her shamefully admit her slutty desires to me, mid-fuck.

"Oh God, it is so fucking BIG though, isn't it Mom?... Once you've felt it fill your pussy, how can you say no?"

She looked up at me after a few seconds.

"You saw it at the pool today, didn't you Mom?"

Her eyes widened a little.

I was fucking Dan hard now. His hands squeezed my ass as I pushed back, filling my drenched cunt with his meat. I twisted my nipples roughly as I held my Mom's gaze.

I moaned and panted as I felt an orgasm building.

"You saw it at the pool Mom... and it made you all wet, didn't it?"

She was silent now as she stared at me. Her gaze dropped to my tits before returning to my eyes. She quickly licked her lips, nervously waiting to hear what I would reveal next.

"I saw you Mom..."

Her eyes were wide open now. I could see her begin to put the pieces together.

I turned around to Dan. "Spank my ass baby. Spank it like you spanked my Mom."

He slapped my ass leaving a stinging pain. It felt good. I said "Harder!" to him in Japanese. He slapped my ass again, this time leaving a red handprint on my ass. I was sooooo fucking wet, every part of me was turned on.

"You saw his cock, and you went to the bathroom, didn't you Mom?"

She looked at me with a mixture of fear, fascination and arousal.

"Oh my God..." I heard her whisper to herself.

"You were playing with yourself. You told me you were going to fuck that big cock... Do you remember?" I bit my lip in satisfaction as I grinded my pussy against Dan.

She looked at me steadily. "That was you?..." she barely whispered.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!! YESSSSS MOM! I FUCKED MYSELF IN THE STALL BESIDE YOU WHILE YOU CAME!"

I felt the most powerful orgasm of my life begin to shake my whole body. My pussy squeezed Dan's cock as I pulled my nipples roughly. Oh God, it was even hotter than I had dared imagine. Dan started fucking me faster, his cock pistoning in and out of my hot cunt. I felt one of his fingers begin to tease my asshole, only increasing the intensity and depravity.

My body spasmed uncontrollably and I let out carnal moans and grunts as I came on my white boyfriend's big cock in front of my naked Japanese mother. I writhed on top of him. I begged Dan to fuck me harder and screamed "Oh my God!" as I felt his massive dick erupt in my pussy. He shot cum deep in me, again and again. He hissed "FUUUUUUCK!" through gritted teeth as his balls emptied inside me.

As my orgasm slowly subsided, I heard my Mom start to moan. I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her legs were now spread wide open with one hand between them, touching herself. Her other hand was squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple.

Her eyes were locked on mine. I felt the thrill of shocked arousal as I watched her watching me.

Still on top of Dan's spent cock, I reached down and started to play softly with my sensitive clit. She looked at my hand gently playing with my pussy before looking in my eyes again. Her hand moved faster in response. As did mine.

Her mouth opened slightly... and she slowly stuck her tongue out at me.

Oh my God...

What a glorious slut!

My body was still on fire with lust despite my orgasm. It felt like every sensation was heightened.

This couldn't be real. I had to be closer to heaven than earth.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out towards my naked mother.

"Mom?" I purred.

"Yes, baby?" she replied, teasing her lips wickedly with her tongue.

"Would you mind licking my pussy clean?" I asked innocently.

She silently rose from the chair and walked to the bed. Her dark hair, full tits and juicy ass bounced as she walked, and I remembered when she had bounded to the shower after the first time she fucked Dan. My mother couldn't help but cause lust in those around her.

She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back until I was lying beside Dan. He was suddenly forgotten as she gazed down at her slut daughter with a new, forbidden desire. My legs slowly spread for her. As they did so, Dan's cum began to ooze from my pussy.

My prudish Japanese mother let out a low, guttural moan as she dropped to her knees. She leaned forward and time seemed to slow as I watched her tongue slide out of her mouth and begin to lap up Dan's cum from my cunt. She looked in my eyes as she ate my pussy, cum soon smeared across her chin and lips.

She looked so fucking sexy.

"Fuuuuuuuck Mrs. Tanaka! You two are fucking unbelievable!" Dan said, enthusiastically.

Looking down at my Mom's tongue going to town on my pussy, I was so proud to have such a hot slut for a mother.

Dan's cock stiffened again, spurred on by the incestuous act taking place beside him. Her tongue circled my clit softly, and I purred appreciatively.

Her head dropped lower until I could only see her hair. Next thing I knew, her tongue was exploring my ass. I cried out blissfully surprised at her eagerness to please.

"OH FUCK MOM! OH GOD! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

She rubbed my clit with one hand, fingered my pussy with the other and licked circles around my asshole. Pretty soon, I was cumming again. She didn't slow down. Her tongue teased my ass. I started to play with my tits. Dan forced his big cock into my mouth and I soon came again while sucking it. I bucked and writhed around on the bed, my Mom tongue fucking my ass while my boyfriend fucked my mouth.

I was in heaven.

After I came, I collapsed onto the bed, exhausted from two intense orgasms. I was barely aware of my Mom laying beside me as Dan mounted her. Her hand reached out to hold mine. I looked in her eyes while he fucked her. She looked back at me, smiling. We kissed softly. My tongue slid into her mouth, and she kissed me back passionately.

I was so happy to be beside her, watching as she got fucking railed by a massive white dick. I loved seeing her cum again and again as Dan filled her pussy. I was content to just play with my pussy while I watched a gorgeous white hunk banging my sexy Japanese Mom. When she came, her eyes rolled back in her head and she shouted obscenities in Japanese.

"FUCK ME! GIVE ME YOUR CUM DAN! GIVE ME THAT BIG COCK! I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY PUSSY! I WANT YOUR CUM DRIPPING FROM MY PUSSY INTO MY DAUGHTER'S SLUTTY MOTHER! OH GOD! FUCK ME!"

I joined in with her, our filthy Japanese words turning Dan on even more than he already was.

"Fuck my Mom's pussy Dan! Cum in her for me! I'm so hungry, let me eat your cum from my Mommy's cunt!"

With a powerful shudder, Dan came hard in my Mom's pussy. She wrapped her legs around him, squeezing his biceps as she also came. I watched them both grunting and pumping, grinding and writhing, their faces twisted with the unbearable pleasure of intense orgasm. I too came again as I watched them and played with myself.

After shooting his seed in my Mom again, Dan eventually collapsed beside her. The three of us lay there, panting and sweating. No words were needed.

After a minute or two, I rose from the bed and stood in front of my mother's feet. Biting her lip, she coyly parted her legs for me.

I lowered my head to my mother's pussy as thick cum began to dribble from her lips. I leaned forward, the moment I had anticipated finally before me. My tongue lapped at the cum, sliding eagerly up and down her labia. I flicked her clit a little, her sensitive pussy causing her whole body to twitch.

After I had finished cleaning her, I licked her ass for the first time too. She moaned and squirmed in pleasure as I did it. I hoped she enjoyed it half as much as I did.

After a while, I crawled over her body until I was on top of her. We kissed gently. There was no urgency now. I lay on top of her, my head resting on one of her large breasts.

With our sexual energies spent and no thought for tomorrow, we each fell deeply into a well-earned sleep.