My Jogging Adventure

Story Info
A nice jog and fitness workout for mother and son.
2.9k words
4.45
47.8k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers

As my son Aaron jogged back toward me, I couldn't help but let my eyes wander to the flapping in the front of his running shorts. I immediately found myself becoming that little bit flushed, conflicted within as to why I was again looking at his bouncing appendage with such interest.

I put it down to having something to do with my age. Now in my early forties, I was living testament to the increase in the female sex drive in a mature woman. I was constantly feeling horny, the only problem being, my husband rarely appeared to have the interest in fulfilling my sexual needs or satisfying my hot desire. In the previous year or so, I had become a trapped and frustrated middle aged housewife. The feeling that I was gaining weight and the sense of losing my trim appearance had made me decide to start jogging twice a week with my son.

Aaron was precious to me and such a lovely boy. A more handsome nineteen year old version of the man I married. And he was fit with it, his running and workout regime seen him help develop a fine, muscular physique for such a young man. He appeared to be happy that I had asked if I could start jogging with him and he encouraged me no end during our jaunts around the neighbourhood. We jogged twice a week and had been doing so for a couple of months now.

Occasionally we would stop for chats with neighbours or friends that we'd meet around the village or along the local country roads. It was fun, I loved our time together, Aaron and I were growing closer and more relaxed in each others company. As our running progressed, he had entered us both in a half marathon for charity believing that in another couple of months I would be fit enough to run it with ease. I wasn't so sure, although I was shaping up nicely, my legs were looking good and my body was feeling tighter and trimmer already.

When we jogged, looking at my sons sexy body often caused my mind to wander, I'd imagine myself as a young girl again dating young men. My son had unconsciously become an object that triggered my daydreams. But as always being aware that my fantasies emanated from looking at my son I was snapped back to reality and the shame quickly ended my fantasies.

Today was a little bit different, here I was ogling my sons sexy bulge and wondering what joy swung under the soft fabric of his shorts. It was so wrong to be finding myself this curious, but for the first time, I was thinking and wondering about him having sex with some lucky girl. Perhaps it was because I wasn't getting 'it' I wondered if my son was.

I had observed over the last few months he didn't appear to be chasing girls and much tho I had quizzed him on the matter, he always shyly dismissed my probing and teasing. I put it down to the nature of boys being slow to mature but today I wanted to find out if he was dating and what type of girls he went for or if it was possible that he wasn't interested in girls but perhaps something else.

Our run found us enjoying a quiet trail, having driven a few miles from home we had parked up and headed into the large forestry woodland. Being midweek daytime it was peaceful with no-one around apart from nature, the local wildlife and warm sunshine.

I had stopped to re-tie my lace and Aaron had run ahead keeping himself in motion before slowly jogging back to me. We jogged on together and in our conversation I soon found an opportunity to ask if he had found himself a girlfriend yet.

'Oh mum I wish you would stop asking, besides I have found myself a nice girlfriend... I get to jog with you.' He replied.

His reply took me a little by surprise, referring to me as his 'nice girlfriend'. I was both flattered and curious as to what he was thinking. I laughed a little to him and smilingly asked 'Oh, do you think your mum makes a nice girlfriend do you?'

'The nicest anyone could find.' He replied.

Was my son flirting with me, or was he just saying it to make his old mum feel better? I wondered.

'I'm spoken for little boy' I told him '... and even if I wasn't, I'm sure you could find a much younger and nicer sweet thing to date.'

There was silence as we jogged on for a way, Aaron not engaging in the conversation. Perhaps I had closed down his willingness to talk with the 'my being spoken for' comment. Now I was ever more curious.

'So you didn't tell me tho sweetie, are you dating anyone?'

'Not at the moment' he replied.

'What type of girl do you go for sweetheart? Maybe mum could help you find what you're looking for?'

'I've told you' he said 'Someone just like you.'

I believe it's common thing, that boys are attracted to girls that look like their mothers but with Aaron telling me this I did find myself gushing a little. He WAS flirting with me, I was sure of it. As a mother, finding that my son was attracted to me strangely had me feeling excited. I'm certain most mothers love their sons and desire to be loved by them but this was different, here I was finding myself a possible object of sexual attraction for my very own son.

'Oh what do you like about a girl like me?' I asked searching to find out what his thoughts really were.

'I like how nice and patient you are and how caring you are about things.' he offered.

'But there's more than these things in life Aaron' I replied, adding 'You have to find a girl sexy and desirable to'.

'You're sexy and desirable mum' he added.

'Do you think so? Don't you think it's a little odd that you find your mum sexy and desirable?' I asked.

'Mum, if I was looking for sexy legs and a beautiful body, I think you've got all of that, just because you are my mum doesn't make it 'not the case'... and you have lovely hair and a beautiful face, the full package'.

He certainly was piling on the compliments, I felt myself becoming flushed and wickedly a little wet. I hadn't been complimented like this for a long time and so openly, even if it was from my son.

'Oh Aaron you are such a darling and you are such a good boy, if I wasn't your mother and twenty years younger I'd be hoping you would take me on a date'. I suggested.

Aaron smiled and replied. 'But this is just like being on a date mum. It's like being on a running date with the best girl in the world.'

I was beginning to feel a little hot and more sexy than I had felt in a long time. Aaron's dad hadn't given such compliments for an age.

'I'm flattered young man, but I think we need to stop somewhere quiet for a moment. Your old mum can't run all day like a young girl, I need to stop for a pee'.

We jogged on for a few more yards then I slowed and ventured away from the trail into some shaded woodland cover where no passer by would see me. Aaron stopped on the trail to keep watch, but I suggested it would be too obvious and he'd be better placed to come into the wooded cover with me. We manoeuvred behind some shrub growth and through a hedgerow behind which we discovered an open grassy glade where the sun shone in.

'Keep your eyes and ears peeled' I said '... and not at your mum peeing either'. I added. Saying this brought me a bit of a thrill. Telling my grown son not to watch me peeing whilst secretly thinking that I would actually like him to watch me. It was both kinky and inviting. He turned away gazing into the wood we had just emerged from. I hooked the waistband of my shorts and quickly slid them to my knees feeling the warm sun on my now naked pussy. I stood still for a brief moment looking at my sons frame from behind, my love nest on view to the woodland wildlife. I squatted and let my piss stream.

The little golden droplets sparkled as they sprayed forth into the grass creating a gentle drumming sound in the soil. As I tilted my head downward to watch my peeing action I became aware that Aaron was turning his head slightly and peeking over his shoulder in hope of catching a glimpse. Without lifting my head again which may have deterred him, I called to him quietly.

'Oh Aaron, I don't believe it'.

I sensed he had turned at my encouragement and was now watching the piss jet from my slit. As I continued, now controlling the jets in short blasts as I balanced with my hands on parted knees, I looked up at his transfixed gaze and said 'I don't have any wipes to clean myself darling'. The two of us looked silently at each other as I let the final stream of pee slow to a dribble. 'Ah that feels so nice, I needed that'. I sighed.

I stood up and smoothed my pussy hair all the while watching Aaron. He was watching my hand slowly wipe at my lady parts. I felt no desire to cover my action as I stood shamelessly with my shorts below my knees, holding my stance, legs apart.

'Cat got your tongue dear?' I asked. 'Well you obviously don't have any wipes then? Do you like what you see sweetheart? Is this how you picture being on a running date with your best girl?'

Aaron stood motionless nervously tonguing his lips and staring straight at my hairy un-groomed minge. I suddenly panicked, asking myself 'what the hell was I doing?' standing revealing my privates to my own boy, he must be traumatised. I'd blown it in a moment of madness, his flirting was just in fun and I'd taken it a step too far, what was he now thinking, I'd never be able to face him again unless I can cover my behaviour quickly.

As I bent to pull my shorts up again something happened that halted me and changed the mood yet again. Aaron pulled his shorts down around his mid thigh revealing a semi hardening penis and turned side on to me.

'Mum I need to pee.' was all he said as he took hold of his young cock. I let my sporty shorts remain around my knees and ambled close to his side. I leaned into him, gently placing my muff against his thigh. He nervously looked down at our bodies touching. I clasped one arm around his back and carefully reached with my left hand to gently take hold of his manhood, shooing his hand away as I did so.

'Let mummy help you with your peeing honey' I offered.

It was electrifying, holding this young man as he continued to swell in my hand. There were a few throbbing pulses then suddenly a jet of warm piss shot from his knobs pee slit. I playfully fanned his hosepipe back and forth creating a garden watering like spray of urine. It sparkled as it dropped through the air. 'Is that nice son?' I asked nuzzling close to his ear. I was on fire with this taboo action. I slowly slipped my tongue out and licked his earlobe. He didn't object. I swayed my hips and gyrated against him. He closed his eyes and tilted his head upward. We were both submitting ourselves willingly to the moment

'How sexy and desirable does your old mum feel to you now my handsome young man?' I enquired. If his cock was anything to go by, it now felt massive in my hand indicating that he was highly aroused. My own sexual deprivation was perhaps overestimating his size but it was wonderful to be holding a hard cock. It was even more perversely exciting knowing I was holding my sons cock in the outdoors whilst he freely pissed.

'Tell me what you're thinking Aaron darling?' I asked fishing for info. I gently started rubbing my thumb in a rocking motion, working his foreskin back from his helmet. When his foreskin was stretched back his peeing lessened then with a few short squirts, stopped. I tenderly rubbed the velvety softness of his knob end with a circling motion of my thumb. I traced my fingers around his thick tool and tenderly started wanking him. Before long I could feel little globules of a viscous fluid seep from his pee hole. His pre cum was rising with his excitement as I smoothed it around his plum with my working hand lubing his love bulb all over.

'Would you like to kiss your best girl baby?' I seductively cooed to him. I stood on tip toes and placed my lips against his, he turned to me and embraced me tightly as he snaked his tongue into my mouth. I continued wanking his cock and rubbing him against my mound. We were moaning and grinding against each other sexily. My heart was pounding. We snogged, squeezed and groped each other, lust having taken control of the situation. I couldn't stop myself, it felt so wonderful.

'Oh mum I love you.' He groaned as we continued our wet, slobbery kissing.

'Tell me how much you love me." I demanded. The thrusting and rolling of his cock between our bodies continued.

'Do you love me enough to make mummy cum?' I pushed his cock downward, clasping it in the cleft of my slit between my legs. I held him securely in place as he pumped against me. His cock was caressing my clit and I could feel his swollen lubricated knob rub against my bum-hole, appearing and disappearing from between my legs as he pseudo fucked me.

'Oh mum I'm coming' he groaned under his breath. I felt a hot thrill as his hot seed exploded from his rock hard cock and splashed down and smeared the inside and back of my legs. I hugged him tightly to me in a long hot kiss not wanting the moment to end as he spasmed and his cum drained from his excited young dick. I reached down and gripped his prick firmly rubbing it's softening length against my clit. My tummy was spasming and I felt on fire as I furiously slapped his tool against my wetness.

'Oh honey pie, mummies coming to, oh fuck, you're making mummy cum... aaaargh, ooooh fuck me baby... mum needs your hot love!' I squealed as I orgasmed intensely. It was all too much. My knees were quaking as I slowly lowered my body down to a kneeling position eventually levelling my face with his dripping, glistening cock. I could smell our sex in the warm afternoon air. I carefully took Aarons beautiful penis into my mouth. I sucked and licked as hard as I could, cleansing his warmth. Looking up at him I smiled, he returned the smile.

'Oh thank you sweetheart, you were so nice. Did you enjoy that?' I asked.

'Oh mum, it was amazing.' He replied. 'It's my first time.'

'Oh my!' I added. 'You must keep it as our little secret and promise not to tell anyone.'

'I promise.' He reassured me.

I stood up and we both pulled our shorts up together. I wiped his sperm from my legs with my hand showing him his sticky offering. 'Look at the mess you've made of your best girl you naughty boy.' I said, wiping my hands on his running shirt. He groaned and giggled.

We worked our way through the undergrowth back onto the trail, checking that no-one was around, we continued on our jog.

'So this was your first time having sex Aaron darling?' I asked.

As we jogged Aaron opened up, telling me of how he had petted with girls and tried to squeeze and feel them intimately but that no-one had ever touched him lovingly before and that certainly no-one had ever touched his cock.

I carefully confessed to him that I hadn't been receiving the intimate attention I desired from his dad and that what we had done was done in a silly moment of losing control, it was definitely wrong even tho he had not entered me. I also told him that even though it was wrong, I was thrilled to have been his first sexy experience and that I loved him so much.

As we returned to the car I asked 'Aaron darling, would you like to take your best girl out on a running date again?'

Aaron nodded enthusiastically 'Oh mum I'd love to.' He replied.

We climbed into the car and drove off. My mind was racing with the possibilities and pleasures a new training routine could offer. I couldn't wait to get my son off the beaten track for another jogging adventure. And I'm sure Aaron was thinking the same.

SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers