My journey into Gay sex

Story Info
My first-time trying Gay sex.
761 words
4.2
9.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of my journey into Gay sex

When I was 18 teen, I was adventuresome. Nothing scared me and would take on any challenge. So, when an older guy took interest in me, I was thrilled. We talked about Bikes and skateboards; he showed me tricks and was genuinely friendly to me. So, when he invited me to his house a few weeks later I was glad to go. We hung out and played games and that was when he asks if I wanted to see his XXX mags.

Now I know the difference between a boy and a girl, but this was the first time I saw one fully nude. He had a box full of Mags, 8MM reals and polaroid pictures. Some of the pictures were of women some were men whit hard cocks and a few of my friends Mom. I had seen her before around town. This was the first time I felt myself getting an erection with someone. My friend noticed that I was staring at his mom for a long time and asked if I liked it. I said yes but was moving around trying to relieve the tension in my pants.

He had noticed and said it's ok if you get hard, that it happens to him all the time. I tried to play Dum when he stood up and unzipped his paints and pulled out his dick. It scared me but I couldn't take my eyes off it. It looked huge, but I now know that it was just average. He looked at me and said, "That feels better, some time you just have to let it out and give it room to grow.

I watched as he stood there stroking his cock right in front of me. I felt like it was only inches from my face but was probably a few feet. At this point I stopped looking at the pictures and was just watching him stroke his meat. A point that was not lost on him. He turned slightly as I watched a drop of precum formed at the tip of his cock. the smile that formed on his face will be etched in my mind forever. He whispered, "do you want to touch it?" when I did not answer he ran a finger across the tip collecting the drop of cum and licked it off his finger.

I was dumfounded but still did not move, my hart raced. I was scared, excited and horny. That was when he said if I play with his cock, I could keep some of the pictures in the box.

As I looked at the box, he moved closer now his cock was right next to my face I turned to look back at him when he said go ahead it tastes good. Without thinking I parted my lips slightly just as he rubbed the wet tip against my lips. I pulled back but at the same time licked my lips. The slick salty taste was not bad but I was still unsure of what to do, I just knew this older guy who was nice to me was wanting to share this with me.

He took my lack of action a permission and pushed his cock into my mouth. At this point I had the choice to run, bite or suck. If you're still reading you know what I picked. He slid it in a little then withdrew to the tip then pushed in further till the whole head was in my mouth. He was careful not to just fuck my face, but jut pumped slowly, continuing to praise me and saying how good it felt.

My own cock hurt inside my pants so I un-zipped and pulled my cock out to give it room. He laid me back as he kept his cock in my mouth and started to stoke my dick. I was in heaven to have some else touch me. His cock continued to get harder as I mouthed his dick until he tensed up. When he came, shooting to the back of my mouth, he dove his mouth onto my cock triggering my own climax.

So many things in my head at the time. A mind shattering climax, a mouth full of cum, the feeling of joy and guilt at the same time. I knew that this would not be my last time.

As he swallowed, he said if you liked that, wait till next time. Of which there were many more.

To be continued.....